Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

Probably because of its geographical advantage and the advertising effect of the Spring Festival Gala, today's business is booming more popular than Xu Haizhou expected. Even if there is no fitting room, there is still a lot of customers, and it sells all the best half a morning!

Before the peak period arrived, he quickly sent Li Hongjun home to pick up the goods. Because he was not proficient, Qiao Lu only made two, Wu Guifang also made two, and Aunt Chen only made one.

"How can this be enough? I feel that this momentum will have to be sold out in two hours!" Li Hongjun was so anxious that he was about to cry.

In theory, what does it feel like to look at money in front of you, but you want to push it out?

Li Hongjun is so uncomfortable now.

"So easy to sell?" Qiao Lu is stupid, even the tie-dyed skirts before were not so fast.

Sure enough, the fragrance of wine is also afraid that the alley is deep, and the advertisement is really useful! Especially the nationally well-known stage of the Spring Festival Gala!

He quickly handed over the clothes to him: "Take it first. I'll go to the outer courtyard and ask some elder sisters for help."

However, the facts are more exaggerated than Li Hongjun said. It won't take two hours, and five clothes will be sold out in an hour!

In desperation, he had to send Li Hongjun home again.

Fortunately, Qiao Luxue was smart this time. He gathered all the housewives in the outer courtyard and the two courtyards next door. After three hours, he saved eight long skirts and eleven red shirts, all of which were "average size".

Not much, I can only say that it can be said to solve the urgent needs a little.

By the end of the afternoon, 15 new clothes were made.

However, there are no customers at this point. They will close down today, and the newly made dresses will be brought back when the store opens tomorrow.

"Hey, buddy, where did you get the goods?"

After the work in the afternoon, Zhang Weiqiang held a big hairstyle and a cigarette in his mouth. His legs overlapped and leaned obliquely against the edge of the store partition. One of the legs on it trembled like a wind-up. He was not a "good man" at a glance.

The two were busy tidying up the stalls and going home. Xu Haizhou looked up at him when he heard this: "I made it myself."

"What?" Zhang Weiqiang took out his ears and said he didn't believe it: "Do you do it yourself? Don't be kidding.

These two people open a clothing stall. Do they still have to build a clothing factory? What an international joke.

Li Hongjun smiled and knotted the sack after loading the clothes: "What kidding you? Look at these items in our store. If it's made by the factory, isn't it enough to sell?"

"That's true." With a grumbling eyes, Zhang Weiqiang snorted in his nose, "I think there were a lot of guests in your house before. Why is there no one since I moved there?"

The fitting room was not demolished, and no one came to try on the clothes. Zhang Weiqiang was puzzled.

"Your fitting room is the only one on our Baiyun Street. How can there be no guests?" Li Hongjun held his smile and patted him hard on the shoulder. "It must be your method."

Originally pretending to be lazy, he seemed to have been poked into Ren Du's second veins.

A slap of the thigh: "Really? Fuck! Why didn't anyone come? I used the wrong way? So what do you think I should use?"