Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 If you don't go up, you won't go.

November, 1982.

The early morning in Li'an City was awakened by a gust of wind. The momentum in early winter was the strongest. Passing through the wind outlet could overturn people's scalp.

Qiao Lu held the child in one hand, supported the umbrella blown in the other, and struggled to walk on the water section. The wind roared, which made people almost breathless.

It was not until they got into a small bungalow and the heat rushed to their faces with the cheerful laughter of the children that the mother and son were resurrected.

"Don't cry when you enter the classroom later, okay?"

The kindergarten of the silk reeling factory is a nursery specially opened for all the employees of the factory. The on-the-job employees can enter for only three yuan every semester.

Joanne has been in the trusteeship center for a week. Because of personality and time reasons, she will not be able to integrate into the group for a while. The teacher said that the child cried as soon as she left.

The little guy was heartbreakingly obedient. He lay softly on his mother's shoulder and replied, "Okay..."

After sending Joan of the staff nursery of the silk reeling factory, Joe did not go back and strode away. She couldn't help looking back for fear of seeing the little guy's tearful eyes.

Joanne lay on the edge of the fence, with water vapor at the end of her eyes. She suppressed the impulse to call her mother and saw her go further and further.

This way, the silk reeling factory.

In the morning shift, people came and went in the workshop of the factory, and the roar of yarn spindles kept ringing, like thousands of hummingbirds singing together. They lived in such a noisy environment for a long time, which had irreversible damage to hearing.

Moreover, long-term soaking in silk reeling soup can also cause hand skinitis.

Qiao Lu rubbed his ears, rubbed his cold hands, and began to think about the possibility of changing jobs.

Two days ago, Qiao Lu fell into the water in the 1980s, and Qiao Lu penetrated her body in the 21st century and inherited her memory and son.

Originally, she was a rural woman who looked exactly the same as Qiao Lu. Six years ago, an educated youth went to the countryside. At the age of 17, she met Ge Wenrong, a male educated youth from the south. She fell in love at first sight and fell in love.

At the end of the 1970s, the wave of returning to the city swept the whole country. Educated youths tried their best. People who had a way had already returned to their hometown smoothly. If there was no way, they also had to create a doorway and leave the countryside through various means such as replacement, illness, college entrance examination.

Ge Wenrong was one of them and finally returned to the city successfully through a 79-year college entrance examination.

At the age of 19, he was pregnant with Ge Wenrong's child. The man did not hesitate at all and resolutely joined the return team. He swore to God that he would take the mother and son back to the city when he settled down.

However, this departure undoubtedly pushed the original body into the abyss.

In the countryside in the late 1970s, it was a shame for women to get pregnant unmarriedly. Not only will he be scolded, but the child can't raise his head, and the backbone of the family will be poked by the whole village.