Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

If you can't find the manufacturer, Xu Haizhou can only use the "small workshop" of the large miscellaneous courtyard first.

May is coming, the weather is getting hotter and hotter, and the sales of dresses are rising steadily.

Qiao Lu and his two did not tell anyone about buying a house and decorating, and also told Joanne not to say anything to the outside world. Everything was going on silently.

Let Xu Haizhou find a decoration team first. These days, people are still more sincere. They rarely decorate with inferior materials instead of high-quality materials for you, and the materials are also more environmentally friendly.

So you just need to find a reliable decoration team, and then Qiao Lu will finalize the decoration style. What materials should I use, wooden floors or ceramic tiles... Relatively speaking, it is very worry-free.

Some time ago, after the sale of naval uniforms, there were uneven piracy on the market, especially the vendors on Baiyun Street, which not only steal clothes, but also the collocation.

A male boss named Shen Xubo actually learned the main points of the furnishings in Xuhaizhou store and copied them all. I didn't know that he thought his house was Purple Dragonfly No. 3!

They are very helpless and helpless. As genuine ones, they can not only not say it, but also turn a blind eye to it...

In early May, it's time to put on a new model.

The new house here is being renovated. Qiao Lu was afraid of overruns the cost. He quickly asked everyone to catch up to work on a batch of dresses before the construction. If it sells well, he may earn back the decoration money in a month.

It uses her favorite color - goose yellow, light and breathable silk skirt, bright prints, and a paper-like light texture.

The waist design of the large skirt on the outline will be able to see the collarbone, not be too exposed, and break through the old bondage of the past.

The hem adopts a fold design and a slight sense of stacking, so that the long skirt hangs naturally. Moving with the wind, the flexible and elegant texture is too eye-catching.

The most special thing is that the Eugen yarn tie on the shoulders is fixed and sewn and will not fall off at will. The looming hazy texture adds a mysterious sense of layer and transparency to the silk skirt.

Two men and four-year-old Douding praised the beautiful and exquisite skirt.

Li Hongjun laughed better: "If I were a woman, I would definitely buy one!"

With that, put the straw hat on his head and danced hand in hand with Joan.

"Uncle, if I were a girl, I would also buy a skirt made by my mother!" The little guy said as he jumped.

"Hahaha - we both had the wrong abortion!"

The couple couldn't help but be handsome.

Now Qiao Luxue is smart. Unlike before, he doesn't make a few pieces to test the water. Whether it can be sold or not, he will directly make 50 pieces and set up a stall to sell them.

On the first day of sale, let's see if the response is good. If it's good, continue to rush to work, work overtime, and try not to be out of stock before the piracy comes out.

Looking at the sun hat on Li Hongjun's head, Qiao Lu came up with a new marketing method: new products and new activities. The top 100 gave visors, on a first-come, first-served basis, sold out.