They don't know about us ~ Jo...

By nellynorris

Holly Lewis, older sister to sidemen's Harry Lewis, is invited to participate in Locked In for Footasylum wit... More

~CAST~
🎵PLAYLIST🎵
~EPISODE ONE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE ONE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE ONE-PART THREE~
~EPISODE TWO-PART ONE~
~EPISODE TWO-PART TWO~
~EPISODE THREE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE THREE-PART TWO~
~INSTAGRAM~
~EPISODE FOUR-PART ONE~
~EPISODE FOUR-PART TWO~
~EPISODE FIVE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE FIVE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE SIX-PART ONE~
~EPISODE SIX-PART TWO~
~EPISODE SIX-PART THREE~
~EPISODE SEVEN-PART ONE~
~EPISODE SEVEN-PART TWO~
~EPISODE SEVEN-PART THREE~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART ONE~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART TWO~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART THREE~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART FOUR~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART FIVE~
~EPISODE NINE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE NINE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE NINE-PART THREE~
~EPISODE NINE-PART FOUR~
~EPISODE TEN-PART ONE~
~EPISODE TEN-PART TWO~
~EPISODE TEN-PART THREE~
~EPISODE TEN-PART FOUR~
~EPISODE ELEVEN-PART ONE~
~EPISODE ELEVEN-PART TWO~
~EPISODE ELEVEN-PART THREE~
~EPISODE TWELVE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE TWELVE - PART THREE~
~EPISODE THIRTEEN - PART ONE~
~EPISODE THIRTEEN ~ PART TWO~
~EPISODE FOURTEEN ~ PART ONE~
~EPISODE FOURTEEN ~ PART TWO~
~EPISODE FOURTEEN ~ PART THREE~
ANNOUNCEMENT

~EPISODE TWELVE-PART TWO~

1.5K 23 16
By nellynorris

"What's this about now?" Holly sighs, walking out of the bedroom. "What's that?" Ilyas points to the device in Holly's hand. "My MP3." Holly smiles, putting it in her pocket.

"What, how have you got that?" Ilyas asks as he stands up. "It's my main luxury item." Holly laughs. "Let's listen to some music." He walks over to her. "Fuck off." The girl scoffs.

"Holly, girl I thought we were friends." Ilyas turns around with his hands in the air, after Holly walks past him. "We are, I'm just not letting you put these in your ear. Do you know how disgusting that is?" The brunette asks, sitting down next to her boyfriend.

"Alright, that's fair." Ilyas nods sitting down. "Red light, red light." Chip repeats as he slings his arm over Holly. "Red light, green light." The girl says in a high voice. "What?" She sighs as everyone looks at her. "Your weird." Grace laughs. "So you're telling me that I'm the only one who thought of that?" Holly questions.

"Exactly." She scoffs as everyone looks away. "They said to take a seat, and I stood up. What the fuck." Billy shakes his head. "You silly goose." Holly points to him. "Why is it red?" Destini asks. "Grace, someone might get evicted." Max suggests, leaning forward to look at the blonde.

"Shut up, right now." She tells him. "Okay." He says, looking back at the screen. "Why is it red?" Destini asks again. "Shut up." Grace looks at Holly as Chip covers her mouth. "Do not say a word." Chip points at her before he removes his hand.

"Love no one know why the light was fucking red. Why do you keep asking? Like, cool you asked once, and so did everyone else. But you were just there keep asking like we know the bloody answer." Holly rolls her eyes, staring at the camera.

"What the actual fuck?" Max itches his head. "Is this everyone?" Max looks around at the housemates. "I'm scared man, I'm scared." Billy leans back on the sofa. "This is everyone." Ilyas tells the nineteen-year-old. "Don't worry Bil, your not the only one." Holly looks at the twenty-year-old.

"Footalylum asked you to trade your fellow housemate's points in exchange for messages from home." Ilyas reads from the screen. "Shit." Holly sarcastically says, putting both of her hands on her face. "Did they?" Chip asks. "They did." Ilyas nods. "Yeah, they did still I remember." Max sighs.

"Here's how it went." Ilyas says after the screen changes. "Oh shit." Grace leans forward. "Grace, love, from that reaction you've taken someone's points." Holly turns to the girl next to her. All Grace did was wink at the twenty-seven-year-old. "Watch they put me first." Max says, making everyone look at the screen.

"You can win back your message from home, by trading five points from one of your fellow housemates. If you do not want to trade someone else's points you will lose your message." Sugarlips voice is heard as the screen changes to Kate in the storeroom.

"She's doing a thumbnail." Max says, looking at Kate's face. "Weren't we all?" Holly laughs, making everyone agree with her.

"Okay, I'm trying to be tactical here about who is below me, so I'm gonna take, I'm gonna take Max's points." Grace nods on the screen.

"Woah." Holly covers her face, as Max turns to look at the TikToker.

"I'm gonna take, I'm gonna take away, Billy's five points." Ilyas itches his beard.

"He's mad." Holly laughs, as Billy stands up and walks towards Ilyas as he watches himself explain why. "Sit down, sit down." Max tells the freestyler.

"Ima take points from Kate, even though Holly will take mine, I'm going with Kate." Destini pops up on the screen.

"What the fuck." Holly mouths, looking at the camera in the corner of the room. "Destini!" The blonde shouts, looking at the girl. "I thought she'd choose me." Holly itches her head in her daydream.

"You know what? I'm gonna do it. Because Ilyas got blessed with twenty points for being good at football. So, I'm going to take five points off him to get." Chip smiles at the camera.

"To get what? I didn't hear it." Holly looks at her boyfriend. "I don't even remember." Chip shrugs.

"I'm, Nah, no you know what, I'm not going to. At the end of the day, there's no one in here that I hate there's no one here that I want to take from. So, I'm just going to leave it." Kate shrugs.

"You go, girl!" Holly points to the blonde as she stands up and flips everyone off. "I thought you were going to take it from me." Destini points to herself. "You literally said you thought I was gonna take them from you." Holly scoffs, looking at the girl.

"Shit, I'm locked in lyas five points." Billy leans towards the camera.

"Yes!" Ilyas cheers looking at the boy. "That's so funny you picked each other." Holly nods, pointing between the two. "Wait, wait, everyone, everyone." Max quiets everyone as he pops up on the screen.

"To confirm, what are you going to do?" Sugarlips asks the nineteen-year-old as he sits in the storeroom.

"I'm gonna lose the message." Max looks at the floor looking really sad.

"Aww." Everyone says. "You're so dumb." Billy laughs. "Bil, shush." Holly looks at him. "Ahh, bless." Kate sighs.

"So, I'm gonna say, Max." Rachel nods.

"Max lost ten points." Billy holds up his fingers. "Shit got deep real quick." Holly gasps. "Shh, it's your video." Chip silences her. "Cool." Holly nods.

"Do I want to take someone's points? Yes. Am I going to? No. I don't need to take anyone's points, even though people really grind my gears, I'm not taking any." Holly explains looking at the ceiling of the storeroom.

"You didn't take any either." Chip looks at his girlfriend. "Well that's what it shows, does it not?" The brunette smiles sadly. "Ilyas, it was good doing business with you, mate." Billy smiles, shaking the man's hand. "Guys I can't lie, I felt bad yeah. But, I'm happy that he picked me as well so it's not like." Billy trails off moving his hands around.

"A games a game." Ilyas shrugs. "I thought you were gonna pick me, or Ilyas." Destini looks at Kate. "No, as soon as I went in I was like oh no I felt bad, I was like I'm not going to take it from anyone, everyone deserves it." Kate explains. "Oi who voted for me again?" Max asks.

"Me." Grace raises her hands. "I voted for you." Rachel puts her hand in the air. "And I said no one." Max laughs. "When they asked me if I was gonna take someone's points. I thought everyone was gonna say me." Ilyas smiles.

"I thought they'd say me because you know, I'm at the top." Holly shrugs. "I knew everyone was gonna take points." Kate tells everyone. "But they didn't, Max and I, we left it." Holly looks at her. "Fair." The blonde nods. "You alright?" Holly asks Max, as she sits in between him and Ilyas.

"I'm good." He shrugs sadly. "Hey, we need to get them back." Holly whispers to him. "How?" He looks at her. "Just you and me, no one can know." Holly smirks. "Just tell me what to do and I'm on it." He holds his hand up. "You'll find out later Agent Khadar." Holly gives him a high-five.

"I'm actually quite sad I didn't take anyone's points now." Holly tells Max, as the other housemates are talking. "Same, I wish I did." Max sighs. "Oh well, it is what it is." Holly shrugs. "Yeah, just shows we're loyal." Max pats his chest. "As loyal as they can be." The brunette winks at the nineteen-year-old.

"What did you t dad ok about?" Chip looks at Holly as she sits back down next to him. "None of you business mate." She says in an Australian accent. "That was well good." Rachel looks at the woman. "Yeah, I can do really good accents." Holly says, changing it to French.

"You bro, Bil Foden, Billy C make a milli Billie Eilish, Bill Gates, Bob the builder. New one, you know what I'm saying. Listen, keep doing your thing bro, everyone's supporting you, everyone's voting for you bro you've got crazy support right now I'll be real." Billy's mate pops up on the screen.

"Even, we'll I saw a comment yesterday that said you got a clean hairline. I don't know what Max is talking about, someone actually commented on that. First time ever, so keep doing your ting bro, keep getting them points." He says, making Billy smile.

"Up bro, we're taking this home honestly them ten bags. I want them ten ba... I'm joking but keep doing your ting bro let's go." He nods before disappearing off the screen. "Wait, everyone go and stream the M1 podcast man, that's my boy Mordzs from the podcast." Billy explains.

"Oh is that from the podcast?" Rachel asks, Holly just rolls her eyes. "He's literally just said he's from the podcast." She says into her mic. "Yeah, come on man, ten bags is coming home." He nods. "Is he from Manny as well?" Destini wonders. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." Billy repeats.

"I lost ten points." Max talks to himself. "That was nice." Chip nods. "I can't lie, that wasn't worth Ilyas' five points though." Billy lies. "It wasn't?" Ilyas asks. "I'm joking." The twenty-year-old laughs. "So I took away my message for no reason?" Max speaks up. "Yeah literally." Ilyas laughs. "Takes the piss." Holly yawns.

"Yeah literally Max, what the fuck. It does that the piss Holly. We should've been in our villas eras. Idiots." Kate agrees with the two. "You guys should become villains." Ilyas nods, looking at the three. "I'm in my villain era now, fuck all of yall." Kate scoffs. "Literally, every woman for herself." Holly nods.

"Hey, bitch ass hoe." Charli pops up on the screen, with a cut out of Chip's face.

"Oh my god, it's Char!" Holly shouts, pointing at the screen. "Is that your cousin?" Destini looks at Chip. "She's my cousin but not my cousin if you get what I mean." He shrugs.

"You doing great Chippo, Cal is pissed off they won't show his comments, but we move." The girl shrugs. "You're really coming out of your shell and showing everyone the real you." Charli smiles.

"Bitch is getting soppy." The man laughs. "Hey, I wanna hear what she has to say." Holly shushes her boyfriend.

"I'm so happy you and Holly are publicly out now, your girlfriend is sexy. Hey Holls." Charli waves, winking at the camera.

"Hey, sexy." Holly winks at the camera, wiggling her fingers. "Okay enough of that." Chip laughs, grabbing Holly's hands.

"Everyone in that house looks like a vibe, actually maybe not everyone." Charli rolls her eyes.

"Say it louder for the people at the back." Holly laughs.

"Max seems like a cool guy, well at least that's what Harry thinks. Anyways, I can't wait till you guys are out of there, love you." She blows a kiss to the camera.

"She's so sweet." Holly awes as Chip blows a kiss to the camera in the corner of the room. "Love ya too." He smiles. "I could definitely bag her if we weren't dating." Holly turns to look at her boyfriend. "What about bog? He's dating her." Chip asks. "I'll run him over." Holly smile.

"You are not running no one over, especially your brother." The twenty-eight-year-old scoffs. "True, I don't know why I said that." The brunette itches her head. "Let's just be quiet now." Chip pats Holly's head turning to look at the screen. "Bitch, I'm not your dog. Don't pay me on the head." Holly complains, swatting his hand away.

"Hi, Destini." A girl pops up on the screen making the girl gasp and sit up.

"You're absolutely smashing it in the locked-in house. Keep it up, super proud of you. I must say you're pretty good at the challenges, I thought you'd actually be pretty dead, but I'm impressed. Also, show some love to my man Max man honestly you two as a duo funniest thing going, but yeah keep it up, keep going, smash it bring that ten k home and let's go." Destini's friend says.

"Max is getting shout-outs." Ilyas smiles after the screen turns off. "It's because he's a G." Holly yaws, as Destini and Max bring each other into a hug. "That's my girl, that's my girl." Destini repeats as she sits down. "That's my friend Selia." Destini mentions. "No one asked, literally no one asked." Holly whispers, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, I thought that was your sister, you guys look alike." Max says, making Destini laugh. "You got a lot of similarities, there's a lot of similarities there, same skin colour." Billy laughs. "I thought it was her sister." Max shrugs.

"It's Grace's mother. Hello, Grace's mother." Holly stands up and waves to the camera.

"Hi, Grace, and Holly." She says, waving to the screen.

"I'm just too predictable now." Holly laughs, sitting down.

"Grace you are doing really well, we're really proud of you, and we miss you, and can't wait to see you soon. One thing that you should've seen a lot sooner." The woman holds up a loofah. "What happened? It was on your list." The woman shakes her head.

"I've got my bath I've got my bath." Grace smiles, screaming when she sees her dad pop up on the screen. "Hello, Grace's dad." Holly smiles again, waving at the screen. "He can't see you." Chip laughs. "I'm aware." Holly tells him.

"GK, don't worry we need to get you some vodka cranberry. And hello to you too Holly." He waves. "By the way, where's Rabbi?" He asks.

"He's on my bed." Grace nods. "He said hello to me." Holly silently cheers.

"I've got one more message for Billy the goat. Mandam good?" He holds up his thumb. "See you soon." Grace's mum waves to the screen before it turns off.

"What did he say?" Grace asks as Billy holds up his thumbs. "I think he said I have proof." Ilyas shrugs. "Oh." Grace replies. "What did he say?" Billy laughs. "I don't have a clue what he said." Grace tells him. "He shouted you out though." Ilyas looks at the twenty-year-old.

"Big up, wagwan, bumboclaat." Billy waves his hands around. "I love your mum and dad." Holly smiles, bringing Grace into a hug. "They're so cute." She shrugs, hugging the girl back. "And a vodka cranberry." Kate nods. "And a vodka cranberry." Grace smiles, as Chip slings his arms around the two girls.

"Can you cry, it makes me look less of a pussy." Chip mutters making the two girls laugh. "You are a pussy." Holly hugs him. "Wow, how nice." Chip rolls his eyes. "I love you." She smiles. "I love you." Chip kisses her head. "Aww, that was cute." Grace sighs.

"I actually don't know what he said to me." Billy says. "Your mother is such a mum, Grace." Chip laughs, looking at the girl. "You should've got your puff." Grace copies her mum, pretending to hold something up. "It was on your list." Chip mimics, copying Grace's action. "Grace, she had one message for you and she told you off." Billy tells her.

"I'm gonna check on Max again." Holly tells Chip, unwrapping her arms from around him. "Alright." He nods as she walks away. "You sure you're okay?" Holly sits down next to the nineteen-year-old. "Yeah." He laughs. "Max is hurt, Max is hurt." Billy repeats. "I'm good." The boy shrugs.

"Someone give him a hug, Holly give him a hug girl." Billy points to the twenty-seven-year-old. "Come on Maxy." Holly opens her arms wide. "Aww." The whole house says when Max leans into Holly's arms and they hug. "Stealing your girl." Max turns and winks at Chip.

"My brother Ily, it's me man, big KGD. Bro we love you, we miss you, and you're killing it in there. Just cool off a little bit, you're a bit too arny, let Max have a couple of gyal in there. Nah I'm just playing bro, like I said bro we miss you, we love you, and we can't wait to see you when you get back. Love, love, love." He repeats holding up a peace sign.

"My boy I miss you, Kyle." Ilyas says after the screen turns black and holds up a heart. "Ilyas, Rachel wants to know who that is." Billy lies, pointing to the girl next to him. "No, no, no, no. Don't do that, don't do that." Rachel shakes her head, looking at Billy.

"You know, sometimes I forget that Billy is twenty like he still acts like a kid, I keep thinking he's older I can't lie." Holly shakes her head, looking at the camera.

"Lady's he's taken, he's taken. He's a specimen, but he's taken." Ilyas smiles. "I didn't, I'm taken, I'm not available." Rachel rushes out. "Don't do that." She turns back to look at Billy. "I was asking who is that because I don't know who he is. I'm taken." She clarifies.

"I'm joking, I was joking." Billy repeats bringing Rachel into a hug. "I've got someone at home." She smiles. "He's got a beautiful girlfriend, leave him, alone guys." Ilyas leans forward and looks at everyone. "Please I don't want him." Rachel says. "I love you, Kyle, I miss you." Ilyas leans back on the sofa.

"Hey, sis." Two girls come up on the screen, holding kids, making Rachel scream.

"We just want to let you know that we miss you, we love you, and you're doing so so well. Like even with the challenges, like you are with the snakes and the spiders. I wouldn't go anywhere near them, but... You lot are doing amazing, we love you so much." One of the girls said.

"Yes we love you, your amazing twinny, we're always gonna support you. Mummy's proud of you, everyone's proud of you. We're watching you every day at seven pm, on the dot. We love you, support you, and we're voting for you. Yes, everyone else is voting for you, so yeah, we've got a little message that our sis wanted to send to you." Rachel's twin sister says.

"Hey sis, I just wanted to say you are doing amazing you're doing really really well, we're so proud of you. Anyways I just wanted to wish you all the best you're doing amazing, keep it up. Um, yeah we'll see you when you come out, love you." The screen changes to a different girl, before turning off.

"Love you." Rachel smiles, making a heart and holding it up to the camera. "You two didn't take points." Chip turns to where his girlfriend and Max are still hugging. "I'm surprised." Ilyas says. "That's fucking crazy." Grace nods, agreeing with the two boys. "I honestly thought you two would be the most savage." Grace points to them.

"Yeah well, you've got to expect the unexpected." Holly shrugs, smirking. "Why are you smirking?" Grace asks the brunette. "You'll find out soon enough." Holly nods, looking away. "Get in, I'm still in first." Holly jumps off the sofa. "How you were on sixty-one yesterday and you didn't do the challenge today, nor did you lose points." Grace says.

"Damn I was on sixty-four." Ilyas says when he sees his gone down to fifty-nine. "It's not good to be on top Holly." The man turns to the brunette. "I don't care, I love the feeling." The girl replies. "I'm really happy where I am." Holly shrugs.

"Max, unfortunately, you did not pass your secret challenge."

"What was it?" Ilyas asked him. "Oh, it was being nice to all the girls for the whole day." The nineteen-year-old tells him. "We knew it." Grace smiles. "How did you fail? When they clocked?" Ilyas wonders. "I don't know." Max shrugs. "How did he fail sugar lips?" Ilyas says.

"He probably said a few things that weren't nice init." Billy tells everyone. "Yeah." Everyone agrees. "It was definitely about Rachel, you've said something about the lack of football skills she has." Holly laughs. "Hey, I did the best I could." Rachel holds up her hands. "And you looked good doing it girl." Holly nods.

Authors Note:

Sorry for the wait of getting this chapter out, I've recently had mocks so I was revising for them, but thank you for the patient wait, if you haven't yet, go and check out my other Chip book, Adore You.

Hope you've all been well and good, a new chapter will be out soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 445 25
Holly Lewis and Josh Larkin AKA Chip have now come out of the locked in house. There relationship is now public, follow their story when they're on t...
46.5K 772 60
Two girls join the Sidemen on an adventure to another country. Started: June 12th, 2023 Ended: August 19th, 2024
74.9K 779 23
ophelia rose a 22 year old photograph from the awfully cold place of london, given the opportunity to photograph one of the biggest youtube channels...
151K 2.2K 31
the pair meet under far from ideal circumstances, yet apollo finds comfort in the man who saves her one night. [harry lewis x oc]