Cote: The Demonic Ninja

By 9crimsonsage

Ayanokoji, the only survivor of the demonic fourth generation, is killed in a freak accident. He gets reincar... More

Vol 1 Reborn
Vol 1 Learning
Vol 1 Lavender
Vol 1 Clash
Vol 1 Friendship
Vol 1 Dawn
Vol 1 Dawnbreak
Vol 1 Choice
Vol 1 Evaluation
Vol 1 Rain
Vol 1 Weapon
Vol 1 Sharingans
Vol 1 Cake
Vol 1 Burn

Vol 1 Train

2.1K 176 76
By 9crimsonsage

Ayanokoji's pov

It has been two weeks since the day I saved Naruto and Hinata. I haven't seen them since that day. I however did find a training place I could go to. It was a training ground known as training ground 7. It was empty all the time and I could only assume this is because there is no team 7 as of now. 

In front of me was a training dummy. I took out five shuriken that the head caretaker had given me after I asked her.

I aimed at the dummy and threw all five at once. I watched as one implemented in the middle of the dummy's forehead, another in the middle of the neck, another in the heart, and the last two in the dummy's eyes. While in the white room I had knife training and as such was trained how to throw a knife so throwing shuriken was rather simple for me.

I walked up to the dummy and grabbed all the shuriken and walked back to where I originally was. I looked at the shuriken, I should be able to push my chakra into it so it can do more damage. I focused my chakra into my hands and focused on bringing it to the shuriken. However I couldn't get it.

I closed my eyes to be able to focus more, I took a breath in and out. I focused on guiding my chakra to my hand, once I felt I gathered a good amount I focused on passing it though to the shuriken. Again I failed. I opened my eyes and looked at the shuriken. It was a rather small object so maybe giving it chakra though my hands gave it too much to the point it canceled out. Let's try something else then.

Again I focused on sending chakra to my hand but this time I didn't send it straight to the shuriken, instead I guided the chakra that was in my hand directly to my fingertips that then pushed the chakra into the shuriken. I watched as the shuriken glowed blue a bit, indicating that I succeeded. I then threw the shuriken at the dummy and watched as it went deeper into the dummy than when I threw it with no chakra. I then did the same with the other four shuriken I had.

After about 30 minutes of practicing this I stopped and moved on to the next thing I wanted to practice. I went through the hand signs needed to perform the Jutsu as I focused on a leaf that was about 15 feet away from me. As I finished the hand signs I felt my body start to feel as if it was being moved at high speeds but then it stopped. I yet again failed to switch places with the leaf, however I could feel that I was closer and this time I felt less sick. I again pushed chakra towards my hands and repeated the hand signs.

I did this 43 times before I felt my body move on its own at a very high speed, I then found myself where the leaf was. I was able to do the body replacement technique on a leaf. I couldn't help but feel relieved as I let myself fall to the ground. I was quite exhausted from using too much chakra. When you fail a Jutsu you tend to use more chakra and so get tired easier. Lucky for me this is an E rank Jutsu so it doesn't take much chakra and as such I could perform it so many times before getting exhausted.

After two weeks I'm finally able to do it. Now I'll have to keep practicing till I'm able to do it repeatedly. I also need to start training on increasing my chakra. The max amount of chakra I'll be able to gain is determined by genetics. I could only hope that I was lucky enough to be born with those genetics, however if my body truly is what it was in my past life then I should be able to gain a large amount of chakra. To increase my chakra I'm going to have to train my body and mind more.

I then got off the ground, that means I'm going to have to push my body to its limits. I looked at another leaf and focused on it and began performing the hand signs for the body replacement technique again.

After performing the Jutsu 17 more times I stopped, I was breathing heavily and had sweat dripping down my entire body. Man, chakra exhaustion is really tough. I feel as if my body is going to drop any moment. However I can still push myself before I'm completely exhausted. Out of the 17 times I performed the Jutsu I managed to perform it correctly 9 times. Which is rather good compared to my last two weeks where I fail every single time. However something then came into my head.

I took out a shuriken and looked at it and then looked at the dummy. I quickly threw the shuriken at the dummy and went through the hands needed to perform the body replacement technique. As the shuriken was about to hit the dummy I switched places with it and kicked the dummy. However, I felt sick. I fell to the ground trying my best not to puke. However I had succeeded in what I wanted to do.

In the middle of battle I can throw a shuriken at someone, then I will be able to switch places with it before it makes contact with the enemy. The enemy will try to block the shuriken or dodge it. They won't be expecting me to switch places with it so when they do go to block or dodge the shuriken I'll switch places with it and attack them. This will be a great way to catch them off guard. And if I throw it to the side of their head then I will be able to switch places with the shuriken and I'll get a clear shot at their neck from up close. Wait, couldn't I also use this Jutsu to switch places with an enemy's weapon? If this Jutsu is considered an E rank Jutsu I wonder just how strong the higher one's are because with this Jutsu alone I have already figured out how to become almost untouchable.

But if I do switch with an enemy's weapon they'll most likely be holding onto me once I switch so I'll need to be ready to cut their hand off or switch places with something else. Also I will need to be able to keep a calm mind and be able to focus on what I want to switch with while being attacked by the enemy. So while this sounds easy I need to have a very calm mind to perform this Jutsu correctly while switching places with something as small as a leaf. Lucky for me I've had a calm mind for a very long time now.

"You're rather impressive for someone so young." I heard a male's voice say. Since I was laying down on the ground I sat up and looked towards the person who talked. There I saw a boy with raven black hair that reached his mid back and black calm eyes. The boy wore the Konoha headband on his forehead. He looked to be around 10 years old.

"So you've been watching me." I said. I hadn't seen him at all.

"Yes, that is correct. I usually come to this training ground since it's been a long time since a team 7 has been made so it's usually empty." the boy said.

"I see, I also decided to start coming here two weeks ago since I never saw anyone training here." I told the boy.

"My name is Itachi Uchiha." The boy said.

"Mine's Kiyotaka Ayanokoji." I told the boy.

"Thinking of switching places with a shuriken is something rather smart that I haven't seen anyone do before." Itachi told me. Huh, so no one has thought of that before. Well it seems like something most people would do since it's a rather nice way to get around the enemy.

"I see." I said.

"Can I ask for your age?" The boy asked.

"I'm 4 years old." I told the boy.

"Will you be joining the academy?" The boy asked.

"Yes, I will." I responded with a nod.

"Then may I give you some advice." The boy said.

"Sure." I replied.

"If you ever get the chance to leave the academy early, do not take it. Enjoy your childhood, you will become a ninja eventually there is no need to rush yourself into war." Itachi told me.

"You seem to be around 10, don't most people become ninjas when they're 12 or 13. How come you have a leaf headband then?" I asked the boy.

"I graduated from the academy after my first year. I do not regret it because I have a goal to bring peace to the ninja world so becoming a ninja faster will only allow me to make my goal a reality sooner. However, take it as someone who's seen death at a young age, it's better to enjoy your childhood before you see the darkness of this world first hand." Itachi told me. I had seen death at a young age too in my past life. In my past life at this moment I would be in the white room fighting to survive. Yes I will become a ninja of this village but I have no desire to go to war anytime soon. After all this time I will do what I want with my childhood and not let someone else control it.

"I see, well I had no plans to leave the academy early. I would like to enjoy my 6 years of the academy and grow stronger before I become a ninja." I told Itachi.

"I see, then allow me to help with your journey." He told me as he took out a piece of paper. "This is a chakra paper, it will tell you what your chakra affinity is. If it's fire the paper will catch on fire and turn into ash. If it's wind the paper will split in half. It its lightning the paper will wrinkle. If its earth the paper will turn to dirt and crumble away. If it's water the paper will become damp." Itachi told me. He then handed me the paper. "Now just push your chakra into the paper." He told me and I nodded and did as he said.

I watched as the paper split in half and both halves wrinkled. Seems like I have wind and lightning .

"Seems like you have wind and lightning. However if you wish you can still use the other affinities. Wind and lightning are just the affinities you'll be able to master easily." Itachi told me.

"I see, thank you." I told Itachi with a small bow.

"There is no need to thank me. I can tell that you will learn the basics rather easily, so once you get into harder Jutsus you'll know where to start." He told me. "Well I should get going now, it was a pleasure to meet you Kiyotaka." He told me with a slight smile.

"It was a pleasure to meet you as well, Itachi." I said and with speed that my eyes couldn't keep up with, Itachi ran off.

Well I suppose I should be getting to the orphanage before I tired myself out to the point I won't be able to walk back.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

As the weeks passed I was able to master the body replacement technique. I was also now able to add chakra to my shuriken rather easily. I also learned the transformation Jutsu, a Jutsu that allowed me to transform into someone else. Also thanks to Itachi I was able to learn how to dispel basic Genjutsu and the rope escape technique. I had also mastered the basic Taijutsu Jutsu style that is usually taught in the academy. It was basically just a combination of street fighting moves. I feel as if I could survive in this world with just the fighting styles from my original world that I've mastered but it doesn't hurt to master these fighting styles as well and combine them with the ones I know already.

Currently I was rubbing my forehead as I had just crashed right into a tree. I performed the body flicker technique. It's a D rank Jutsu that allows the user to move at high speeds. However I was unable to control the speed I moved at and ended up running right into a tree. I went through the hand signs again and my body quickly moved forward. It was hard for me to see where I was moving at the speed I was moving at and so once again I crashed into a tree. I once again got up and repeated it. My eyes will get used to the fast speed I'm moving at, I just need to keep repeating it till my eyes adjust to the speed. With that I kept getting up and up no matter how much my body hurt from crashing into a tree over and over again.

Eventually as I performed the hand signs and moved off at the top speed, I could see. I quickly moved to the right to avoid the tree I was about to crash into. I then pushed some chakra towards my feet and jumped up. I canceled the body flicker technique as I landed on a tree branch. My body felt sore and I felt exhausted from using my chakra so much. However there was still something I wanted to try before I called it a day.

I jumped from tree to tree and landed on an empty open grassy field. I took out a small scroll I had put in my pocket and opened it. It was a scroll Itachi had given me on a lightning Jutsu.

I put the scroll down and focused my chakra towards my hands. I thought about the electricity that was in my body. I thought about that electricity fusing with my chakra, making my chakra electric. Slowing as I felt a spark of electricity running through my body into my hands I went through hand signs.

"Lightning style, Lighting beast." I said as lightning released from my hands creating a hound made out of lightning that rushed forward at great speed into a tree. I watched as the attack made a hole in the tree. However, suddenly I fell to one knee. I felt really exhausted, I suppose using an element Jutsu is more tiring than using a normal Jutsu. I then fall backwards, breathing heavily. I think I really overdid it.....

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My eyes slowly twitched open. I saw that the once blue sky was now orange. It seems like I passed out from chakra exhaustion. I really underestimated how much chakra is needed to use a C rank lightning Jutsu. I got up as my body still felt a bit sore from all the times I had crashed into a tree.

I think I should call it a day for now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 19 6
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the masterpiece of the white room and the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation, an individual who possesses abilities bey...
55K 2.4K 44
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka , Demon of 4th generation arrives at ANHS in search of freedom from his past. He will go to any length to ensure his freedom, even...
2.1K 112 7
Ayanokลji Kiyotaka. The Masterpiece of the White Room. The Demon of the Demonic Fourth Generation. These were all names that he was given, not gifted...