Infinite Fluff (ON HOLD)

بواسطة DRWEIRD42

#1 Rosariovampire (2/22/24) #1 Infinitystones (3/12/24) #1 Infinite Stratos (4/29/24) (Male Reader X Female C... المزيد

1. Origins: Y/n L/n
2. I HAVE THE POWER!!!
3. A Grand Debut
4. Underestimation = Failure
5. The rise of Supremacy
6. Soothing The Psychotic killer
7. Deicide
8. Deck the halls with Cinder & Mercy
9. Losing a tail
10. Breakfast with a friend
11. 1 Hell of a fight
12. the Field of Dreams & Secrets Revealed
13. Dreams & Fantasies
14. A land of Pure Imagination
15. The hard-hitting truth
16. I have Arrived!!!
17. Application
18. Power unimaginable
19. Introductions
20. Class-ic
21. voice of an Angel & power unfathomable
22. Taken down a peg
24. Examination & Experimentation
25. Make 'em Laugh!
26. Shoot to Thrill!
27. New suit & Weapons
28. Fights & Surprises
29. Cooking & 1st mission
30. Errors will be Made
31. Wrath of the Dragon
32. An Unholy Resurrection
33. A Knight In Shining Armor
34. Familiarity
35. A Sweet Reunion
36. From Psycho to Hero
37. Fallen from Grace
38. the Phoenix & Democracy
39. A Villainous Arrival
40. The Darkness Within
41. OBJECTION!!!!
42. Duel of Insanity
43. The Flight of Dragonstorm
44. The Spice of Life
45. Breaking The Curse
46. Ping the Pong
47. Friends of the Past
48. What Is War Good For?
49. Long Live The King
50. Love is a Battlefield
51. The War of H2O
52. From Beyond The Stars

23. Power & Dominance

557 11 28
بواسطة DRWEIRD42

3rd Person POV.
Location: battle arena 3 The New Age Academy

Everyone present in battle arena 3 was in absolute shock and amazement at what they had just witnessed after the flash of light dissipated away in the place of the light was something absolutely extraordinary something one of a kind something that no one had ever seen before.

Chifuyu: -IT!!!!!!

Not only was everyone surprised to see what they were looking upon but they were very surprised to hear they're normally stoic and calm teacher shocked enough to use such profanity.

Houki: I can't believe it!!!

Laura: this should be impossible!!!

Rin: no way!!!

Charlotte: oh my word!!!

Cecilia: I can't believe it!!!

Maya: is that a.......

Everyone: INFINITE STRATOS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Y/n: absolutely!!!~

Y/n L/n was indeed Decked Out in a one-of-a-kind Infinite Stratos of his own design and make his cybernetic left hand had changed turning into a five fingered claw that matched his right hand both hands had five holes one for each knuckle and one in the center of the back of the hand the armor itself looked very thick and very powerful the exoskeleton itself was 13 ft. tall exactly the feet had four jet thrusters in the center of both feet were devices known as Levi-spheres otherwise known as gravity orbs this Infinite Stratos was pulsing with the energy of all six Infinity Stones you could see a multitude of what can we describe as veins and or circuit boards glowing with the powers of all six Infinity Stones and certain spots of the Infinite Stratos were glowing bright pink radiating with the power of Y/n's soul on the back of this Infinite Stratos was two sets of metal wings that would normally fit onto either a fighter jet or a military plane.

(A/n): as you could probably guess this illustration is a creation of my own design tell me what you think in the comments.

Chifuyu: how is this possible?!?!?!?!? this should be impossible!!!!!!!

Y/n: do the impossible see the invisible break the unbreakable touch the Untouchable that's how I roll!!!!!!!!!~

His grandiose statement carried throughout the arena for everyone to hear everyone was amazed by his amazing confidence his unbreakable spirit and his impossible charisma Chifuyu immediately decided to calm down before things got out of hand she cleared her throat and she went back to her normal calm stoic demeanor.

Chifuyu: well this is rather unexpected.

Maya: I absolutely agree.

Chifuyu: well then it appears that Y/n L/n is now in possession of an IS I believe we should test it's capabilities and his ability to control his new acquisition do we have any volunteers who wish to try their hand at fighting with Mr. L/n?

No one dared to raise their hand absolutely nobody wanted to fight Y/n L/n and since nobody wanted to fight him the teachers made an executive decision.

Chifuyu: since none of you will will woman up I guess Miss Yamada will have to get her hands dirty.

Maya stepped forward in her generic Infinite Stratos even though she had a generic mass produced IS she was definitely not defenseless she was not weak but even though she wasn't using her own personal IS she was definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Maya: I'm sorry if I hurt you.

Y/n: back at ya~

Maya at least summoned two of her weapons she was dual wielding a pair of SMGs.

Y/n: going akimbo ey? I respect that~

Y/n L/n did not pull out any type of weapon instead with a flex of his fingers a helmet deployed protective armor wrapped around his neck to protect one of his most vital areas and a white metal helmet wrapped around his head completely masking his identity and protecting his utmost vital area.

(A/n): this illustration is a creation of my own design tell me what you think in the comments.

Chifuyu: 3...2...1...FIGHT!!!!!!!

Maya immediately took off into the air at Breakneck speed she fired her twin SMGs at her opponent but unfortunately his shields were too powerful apparently the force field of protecting him and His Infinite Stratos was extremely powerful but instead of causing her bullets to Ricochet off of his shield instead the kinetic energy was absorbed by the shield and the bullets fell to the ground eventually she ran out of ammunition so she dispelled her twin weapons and summoned a single sword she charged at her opponent but as soon as her weapon got within contact of him he caught the blade with the tips of his middle and index fingers everyone gasped in shock when they saw this amazing display of control and power Maya jumped backwards she charged forward again and attempted to strike down her opponent using her sword but he simply caught the tip of her Blade with his middle and index fingers again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and with blinding speed.

Eventually Maya realize that her tactics were not going to work she decided to restrategize.

Maya: all right this is definitely not working I need to think.

But before she could think Y/n L/n took his opportunity to attack he raised his left hand towards her his fist clenched but instead of summoning a weapon five mysterious objects fired out of the holes in his hand these five objects were arrows but these weren't just any type of simple arrows these were special psychic Infinity arrows each one powered up by 5% of the full power of the Infinity Stones even though they had such a miniscule charge of the Infinity Stones these arrows were never to be trifled with or underestimated these arrows could both act independently or through the user's psychic command these arrows could travel up to 80% the speed of light at full power they were durable enough to survive nuclear blasts and they were accurate enough to cut the Wings off a fly from a mile away.

(A/n): this illustration was drawn by me based off of the design of the Yucca Arrow from Guardians of the Galaxy

Y/n L/n smiled as five of his 10 arrows flew around his body.

Y/n: Time to dance a little dance for Daddy my little pretties~

Y/n L/n used a simple psychic command to allow his arrows to go flying the Five Arrows started flying towards his opponent she tried to dodge out of the way but these devices were not easily shaken she noticed that they were coming back towards her she took off into the air trying to avoid getting hit but every time she ducked dodged or weaved out of the way they would just follow her they would instantly change direction eventually the arrows caught up to her and they proceeded to pierce not only her force field but her armor the arrows continued to pierce her armor not only doing excessive damage but completely destroying the infinite stratos core everyone was totally flabbergasted and shocked to see that something was powerful enough to not only pierce the force field but completely destroy an infinite stratos with such ease but most surprising of all the arrows did absolutely no damage to the person operating the Infinite Stratos Maya started Falling Towards the ground and she was now completely defenseless and susceptible to this High fall but before she could get close to the ground Y/n L/n flew towards the falling teacher with blinding speed he then caught her like a knight in shining armor from a storybook Maya looked up at her conqueror and savior she was very happy to have been saved she started to have inappropriate thoughts about her student but she quickly shook the thoughts away remembering that she was a teacher and this was her student she quickly dashed away those thoughts and locked them away never to be thought about again.

Maya: thank you for saving me, could you please put me down now?

Y/n: well since you said the magic word I don't see why not~

Y/n L/n gently put down his teacher she stood on her own two feet she took a deep breath to compose herself and when she was recomposed she looked back at her other students they were all shocked flabbergasted and a bit horrified at what they had just witnessed Y/n L/n at the same time used a small psychic command to recall his arrows they immediately returned to their rightful resting places Within the arrow silos within his hand once the arrows had returned to their rightful resting spots Y/n L/n disengage His Infinite Stratos it disappeared in a flash of pink light his cybernetic left hand returned to normal.

Now embedded in his chest was his new IS it took the form of a pink four-pointed star Crystal.

(A/n): this illustration is a creation of my own design tell me what you think in the comments.

Everyone could see pink star Crystal upon his chest they noticed that it was indeed embedded in his chest someone even had the gall to walk up to him and tap the crystal to see if it was real.

Y/n: pretty cool isn't it?~

The girl who had the nerve to do that immediately silently backed up with an awkward smile on her face.

Y/n: that was weird but whatever.

Chifuyu: well with all that said and done I believe now is a good time for everyone to go do whatever they want I'm going to go have a discussion with the headmistresses.

With that said everybody made their way out of battle arena 3 Y/n L/n Shrugged his shoulders and he immediately decided to take a walk around the academy to clear his mind when he was passing by the support lab he was grabbed by the arm and forcibly pulled into the lab he was immediately greeted by two smiling females the first she was wearing a blue dress she had robot bunny ears on her head and she had a very intelligent and eccentric disposition this is the creator of the Infinite Stratos Tabane Shinonono she has magenta hair and a big black bow on her back.

The other female she was dressed in a more streamlined engineering outfit she had a smile on her face she was equally eccentric if not less or more so she has pink hair and she's wearing a pair of goggles on her head that have horns on them this girl is one of the head engineers of the support class of the new age Academy Mei Hatsume.

Tabane: so you're the famous and infamous Y/n L/n oh I'm so super excited to meet you!!!!!!!

Mei: you are by far the coolest guy I have ever met in my entire life!!!!!!

Y/n L/n was genuinely confused why these two females had pulled him into this Laboratory and why they looked super excited to meet him.

Y/n: I am him and why am I here?

Mei: because we heard all about you all the crazy stuff you did today you've basically taken the number one spot in the entire Academy not only that but we've heard about your unbelievable technology and we want to examine your gadgets so maybe we can create some cooler gadgets and babies!!!!!!

Y/n: I'd be happy to help!!! what do you want to know?! Also what do you mean by make babies everyone knows that babies come from storks.

The two girls at first looked extremely excited at the prospect of seeing some amazing gadgets and Technologies but as soon as they register the last thing he had said their excitement turned to confusion.

Tabane & Mei: what?

Y/n: what?

Mei: Y/n did you say that babies come from storks?

Y/n: of course I did because that's where they come from.

Tabane: you know that's not true right?

Y/n: but of course it is babies are created by angels and then they're carried and delivered by storks!

Mei & Tabane minds: oh dear God he's really that innocent!!!

Y/n: so you guys want to get started?

The two mechanical Geniuses decided that this was not the time to give this innocent young man the talk about the birds and the bees so they immediately shook their heads and decided that now was the time to strike while the iron was hot.

Mei: let's get started!

Tabane: first put your cybernetic left hand on this device.

Y/n L/n did as instructed sitting down next to the table and placing his cybernetic left hand on top of a strange machine that was designed to scan,  evaluate, and examine both organic and cybernetic tissues.

Mei: all right let's start with getting a good look at this beautiful little piece of tech~

Mei activates the scanner the scanner begins to Glow while getting a deep look into the cybernetic hand after a couple minutes of scanning and producing images the two Geniuses at the new age Academy gasp and shock when they see the results of the deep scan.

Y/n: what's the matter?!

Mei: this is absolutely extraordinary!!!

Tanbane: I don't think even I could make something so advanced!!!

Mei: this is a dream come true!!!

Tabane: this is a one in a billion kind of experience!!!

Y/n: what's the matter?! what are you two talking about?!?!

Mei and Tabane look over at the young man and smile at him they immediately started telling him everything they had learned from the deep scan.

Mei: your cybernetic hand is beyond anything we've ever seen before it is the epitome of extraordinary!!!

Tabane: the metal it's made of is completely unidentifiable the material itself is denser than osmium it has a better heat resistance than Colton it's 10,000 times harder than quadruple reinforced titanium and it's even harder then industrial grade diamonds and it's so light that it should be impossible!!!

Mei: the systems itself are absolutely extraordinary it says if it's not only integrated into your nervous system but it's also become one with your body it's not just an artificial prosthesis it's as if it's alive and it's better than a real human hand.

Tabane: circuitry is so advanced it's beyond alien I don't even think anyone in the entire world not even Atlas has the advanced technology to make something like this!!!

Mei: also those six stones embedded in your cybernetic hand they have enough energy to light up an entire continent!!!

Mei & Tabane: where did you get it?!?!?!

Y/n: that's a very long story.

Mei: we've got time~

Tabane: and you're not going anywhere until you tell us everything we want to know~

Y/n: all right then I'll tell you everything but fair warning just like all stories mine has a beginning a middle and an end let's start near the beginning but not at the absolute beginning and one more thing the beginning of my life is not a happy story.

Y/n L/n proceeded to tell the two Geniuses of the new age Academy the story of his life he told them that he was born to the last of the flufflepuff faunuses she had to give her child away because she wanted him to be safe and she knew that if she kept him he would be forever in danger he told them that he grew up in a horrible orphanage that believed in female superiority how he had suffered horribly at the hands of the children and the matriarchs of the orphanage he told them on his birthday he had gained the power of the Infinity Stones he told them how the Infinity Gauntlet became the hand of infinity he told them about the horrifying pain he had to go through of having his hand Deconstructed on a molecular level and how he had this new appendage forcibly attached to his wrist he then told them the story of his life how he was trained by the greatest Samurai in all of recorded history he told them that he had help creating his primary weapon the double-bladed weapon known as the Maelstrom he told them some of his heroic exploits in an excited manner and soon enough he finished his story.

Y/n: and then I left the Chocolate Factory came here took a couple tests and the rest is history~

Both of the mechanical Geniuses had their jaws metaphorically on the ground eventually they finally shook their heads trying to clear their minds and concentrate on the Here and Now.

Mei: so let me get this straight not only do you have the power to reshape the universe as you see fit but you've also managed to do some incredible things that even I think is impossible?!

Tabane: are you being serious when you said you slayed a god?!

Y/n: absolutely why would anyone lie about that?

Tabane: this is absolutely extraordinary you are absolutely extraordinary but maybe we should move on.

Mei: agreed!

Y/n: that would be a good idea I think.

Mei: so can we see that sword of yours?

Y/n: of course take a look~

Y/n L/n reaches into his pocket dimension and pulled out his primary weapon the double-bladed weapon known as the Maelstrom right now it was in its deactivated State he placed it on the table for everyone to see as soon as everyone looked at it they were enraptured by its glorious Beauty, it's Exquisite design, it's extraordinary craftsmanship, and it's Sleek Elegance.

Mei & Tabane: OOOOOOO!!!!!!

Y/n: ladies I'm proud to present my primary weapon the Maelstrom it may not be a lightsaber but it's a Sleek elegant weapon for a more civilized time~

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3032)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

35.9K 923 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
62.7K 2K 46
Bella head towards where they're going, carefully stepping along the craggy rocks. When suddenly, one of the rock she step into knocks her off balanc...
27.3K 255 9
I do take requests for this book Fandoms and characters I will write for Marvel; Peter Parker Bucky Barnes Steve Rogers Sam Wilson Stephen Strang...