Stone Cold K*ller

By minxyjee

(ENEMIES TO LOVERS BACK TO ENEMIES TO LOVERS) AGE GAP, GRUMPY/SUNSHINE He is a monster. The Devil. My nightma... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chaper 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
prologue-epilogue part 1

chapter 23

156 8 2
By minxyjee

Sienna Galeon

After everything that occurred in the Den it was late at night, almost midnight. So I make my way to the bedroom with Nico following behind. We stay quiet the whole time when he gets off the elevator with me beside him.

Entering our bedroom, "I call bathroom first!" I call dibs running to the door.

"There are two sinks in there." Nico grumbles while wheeling behind me.

True. Yet I wanted me some alone time, "just give me ten minutes." I reason.

He sighs in defeat looking irritable, "hurry up."

Closing the door I inhale much needed air. Leaning my back against the door. Closing my eyes for just a moment and feeling nervous.

Nervous because this will be the first time to sleep in a bed where we both are awake and very aware. The other times don't count because for one of them I snuck in the bed while he was asleep and the other time he had no choice in the matter because he was exhausted and sleeping as well.

This is different this time.

I feel kind of giddy about it but then entirely anxious all in one.

Virgin jitters I guess. I need to get a grip on myself. For real.

Straightening up I get undressed and hit the shower. The water practically melts my skin off for how hot I like it. Shampooing my hair and then conditioning the ends with Nicolais' soap. I didn't get me any soap because I just wanted to smell like him. It sounds kind of stalkerish but whatever.

Once finished and get out wrapping a towel in my hair and over my body, I wipe my palm across the mirror over the sink.

Using makeup wipes to get the rest of my makeup off I wash my face and put a facial lotion on and rub it soothingly and then my neck.

Damn Dimitri.

He left several small hickeys on the side of my neck.

I smile to myself when drying my hair off with the towel and toss it into a hamper along with the towel that was wrapped around my body.

I use lavender lotion on my legs and arms before finding my nightly wear folded on a shelf by the toiletries section.

It's silky soft and is soft pink. It's basically close to lingerie. With the bottoms coming close to being boy-shorts which shows the bottom part of my ass hanging out. The shirt is almost see-through around the chest area while fully covers my midriff area.

Putting it on hastily, wearing no bra and no underwear beneath it because these shorts are basically underwear itself. I look at the tall stand up vanity mirror beside me.

Clearly you see my tits and nipples through it but I am feeling confident and dare I say, daring.

Taking a deep breath I open the bathroom door and walk into the bedroom.

Nico's back is to me with a phone to his ear speaking fast in Russian. But when he hears me he hangs up abruptly and turns his wheel, "about damn time. That was more then ten--" He cuts himself off when facing me.

His eyes widen ever so slightly while his mouth parts, I'm not sure but he may have stopped breathing because his chest isn't moving.

Then he shakes he head and rubs the back of his neck with his hand, a soft pink tint touches the tip of his ears.

Is...is Nicolai Stone flustered?

My hair is a little damp still but I make my way to the bed and snuggle in, fluffing my pillow, "bathrooms free." I say the obvious before resting my head down.

Nico is still staring at the spot I'd just been standing, "Sienna," he calls for me in a croak, "may I must remind you that Erica didn't just help me get dressed."

My head pops up from the pillow, "she undressed you too!" I cry in outrage.

"Sienna." He chastises me from my out burst.

"But what about that one night that you went to the bathroom when I was on the floor. You seemed to manage to undress yourself then!"

"Da, I managed. It took me the better part of 20 minutes to do so." He explains with exasperation.

For crying out loud, I get up off the bed and follow him into the bathroom.

It still smells freshly used, the mirror still foggy, the smell of lotions and my nail polish remover. I don't usually brag but I can do any pattern on a nail if you asked me too.

Anyway, I close the door behind us and a thick sheet of awkwardness settles in when we both look at one another. He raises a brow at me as if waiting for me to make the first move.

Clearing my throat and turning around to grab his shower chair I place it back in the shower. "How do you like your temperature?" I ask grabbing the knob.

"Lukewarm."

That's basically cold to me. I turn the knob and test the water. When it feels just right I turn around and help Nico undress.

I can do this. You can do this Sienna, think of it as taking care of an elderly man whose family forgot about him and left him to rot in a nursing home. And I am that nurse who takes care of him.

I bend down to take off his shoes and his socks, placing them to the side before I stand back up.

Nico unties his tie and places it on the counter and starts to unbutton his black button down shirt. My eyes trace every movement as if my life depended on it. God, he is divine and delicious.

So yeah, he is no elderly man.

Tats scatter his chest, dark ink that swirls and dips with thorns pricking out like vines. A Russian scripture on his left peck where his heart would be. Toned--prominent pecks with nipples--and oh my...a piercing in one of them.

Fuck me sideways.

I want to lick that.

Licking my lips I croak out, "sei l'uomo più bello che abbia mai visto."

'You are the most beautiful man I've ever seen. '

I think he can understand Italian because I see his lips tilt up just a little. He shrugs off his shirt and then starts to take off his belt and slips it out his loops. Unzipping his pants before he stops and looks up to me, as if waiting.

Oh!

Blushing I reach for him while he struggles to get up, he grunts as he places both his hands atop my shoulders and lifts himself up which almost takes me down but I suck in a breath and help him stabilize.

He is leaning against me with his head laid on the side of my head and hands on both my shoulders. Wow, if his knees weren't bent and he wasnt leaning on me like this, Id say he would definitely be 6'4 ft or something to my 5ft. I reach both my hands down to grab the top hem of his pants and tug them down, bringing his boxer briefs with it.

I close my eyes as my cheeks burn into a flame. "Come on, let's get you in the shower." I say, voice low.

I used my feet and toes to push down on the pants around his ankle and free his feet while guiding him to the shower.

Nico hasn't spoken up as I help him take a seat in the shower. The water starts pouring onto his chest and shoulders while face looking down. He couldn't even look in my direction.

I never looked any further down then his chest out of respect, "d-do you need anything else, Caro?"

He says nothing avoiding my eyes, so I turn to leave but than stop myself...

I hope he knows I adore him. That none of this bothers me. Helping him in anyway I can wasn't a burden to me. Perhaps he feels less of a man right now in this vulnerable state. I have a feeling that Nicolai does not like people to help him; but of course he still needs help. 'Male pride is like a sickness' I used to hear Greta say. I believe this is what it looks like as I look at Nico.

"Nico." I say his name lovingly, "I am lucky to have you soon as my husband." I meant it.

Still he avoids me but I let on, "it's true because sometimes I feel like if you'd asked me to stop breathing...I would try. It scares me that I'm the way that I am. You don't know some things about me but know that if you say jump...I would." It's true and it terrifies me beyond belief.

No woman should depend on a man.

Yet, I'm built different I guess.

Nico turns his head to face me with an expression I'd never seen on him. I couldn't place what it would be, "and that's what will kill you, ангел."

Something about those words make me shiver to the core before I brush it off, "jumping?" I ask confused on what he is meaning.

"Net, trusting your life with me." He says before he starts washing his body with his grey loofah.

I nod, "sounds like you're either warning me or threatening me..."

"Both."

Scoffing, "call for me when you finish." I leave the bathroom and sit on the bed to wait.

Nico is half naked and only wearing boxer briefs with a freshly trimmed face when he rolls over to his side and parks his chair before helping himself in bed.

Laying here with my body and face facing him watching as he settles under the blanket. He claps and the lights go out, only the moonlight fills the entire room from the open curtains. Casting across his features when he closes his eyes.

But being here and not over there closer to him in this bed is driving me mad.

So I scooch over and place my hand on his heaving chest and my leg is hicked up over his legs. Placing the side of my head on his shoulder to snuggle, he grumbles but doesn't stop me.

Silence envelopes us in the moonlit room. I can tell he is still awake by the movements of his chest beneath my palm.

My thoughts go back to our first kiss, it was like nothing I've ever felt before in my life and I want that again. The desperation, the passion, the moment of pure want.

Making a decision to go forward with a bed time kiss I lift my head and look up to his face. His eyes are already open and staring down at me, his lips part just a slight when his dark gaze land on my lips. As if he too thought the same thing.

Getting up on one of my elbows for support I slowly lean close to him feeling my pulse quicken and toes curl in anticipation. Lips mere seconds apart whilst our breaths tangle together between us. I look up beneath my lashes to meet eyes with him. His eyes pentrate mine with what looks to be burning desire.

So close my lips touch his, at first I kiss his bottom lip timidly, licking the bottom seam while his lips are still closed.

"Kiss me back, Papi." I whisper against his lips.

Nico groans deeply before placing his hands on the both sides of my face and crashes his lips onto my wanton ones.

His tongue tasted like mint and possibe remaining evidents of tequila I assume. Soft lips melting into mine when I open my mouth and invite his tongue in. He licks the roof of my mouth while I lick underneath his tongue.

Gasps and sounds of our joining lips fill the room.

I need more.

Breaking apart out lips I get up and bring one knee over him while my other knee stays. Planting my ass just above his boxer briefs onto his adonis V belt. I grab my long hair and hold it to one side of my shoulder before leaning down on him with my chest on his.

Nico stares down at me with hooded eyes, "come mere." He demands after using both his large hands and gripping my ass cheeks to pull me up to him.

Our lips meet again but this time, it was fucking hunger that has us in a twine.

Nico slaps my ass cheek while palming the other. I moan into his mouth being so turned on right now. My fingers run through his silky-smooth hair and tug on it; bringing him closer to me.

I break our kiss, "I want to suck your cock."

Color me surprise I actually said that out loud.

Nico's eyes flash as if stunned by my words, "чертов ад, you want my cock baby?" He asks, voice sounding heavy and delicious.

"Si."

"Darling, you are killing me right now. As much as I want to stuff my cock in that sweet mouth of yours... It's late. We need to be up early." He says short out of breath, looking disappointed in himself for rejecting my offer.

Laying the side of my head on his chest, "maybe our wedding night?" I ask, yawning.

One of his hands stay on my ass while the other comes up to comb through my hair soothingly, "maybe."

"Goodnight, Nico."

My eyes close and darkness takes me in quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 1.4K 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 I was sen...
Twisted By MB Quezada

Mystery / Thriller

6.1K 149 21
Knox James was known for being the reserved quiet type he kept to himself and was an outcast with a troubled life at home with an abusive mother and...
23K 842 20
"Everything is an act. My bright smile, my happy face, my friendly attitude. I acted like I was fine when I was in that hell, and I'm doing the same...
3.8K 337 27
I have suffered a lot. And he made sure to make me suffer more. He did every possible way to torture me. But he didn't realize, I am the princess...