UNEXPECTEDLY YOURS (Asymptote...

By LordOfTragedy

Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - EXTRA
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
‼️ NOTICE ‼️
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
THE END
EPILOGUE
ෆ GOOD BYE ෆ

CHAPTER FIFTY TWO

1.8K 87 43
By LordOfTragedy

« CLOSE TO THE END »

OMNISCIENT

A tall and gorgeous woman wearing an armor, she has a well built body, short black wavy hair and her eyes were emerald and her skin that odd bright color that occurs when fair skin has been burned and weathered by the sun.

Her name is, Cleo Hernandez.

“I'm worried that my daughter couldn't stand up on her own. I don't want her to keep relying on someone to protect and save her.” Worried was present in Somi's voices.

The wearing an armor gently grabbed Somi's hand and rubbed her thumb on it, her eyes were so reassuring that it somehow make the latter calm.

“She's your daughter, Somi.”

“Cleo, she's not strong enough yet.” Cleo let out a small laugh and leaned against the wall, still holding her hand.

“Soliel and Chaeyoung are just the same, rest assured that Luna will be there to protect her like you did to Chaeyoung. Being strong takes a lot of time.” Somi slowly pulled her hand away from Cleo when she remember how she and Jeongyeon protect Chaeyoung.

“Chaeyoung... she was so adorable whenever she's scared. I fully devoted myself to her from that moment.”

Somi looked at the moon that Chaeyoung and her love to watch every night, sitting on the branch of the tree while eating some fruits. That's how they hang out.

“Like how I devoted myself to you?” Cleo uttered out of nowhere which caught Somi's attention, “Why can't you choose me, Somi?” She added.

Somi just chuckled, “You know that Chaeyoung is engraved deep in my heart and my soul. I can't love someone the way I love her.”

“I know. I respect your relationship with her. The way you love her, protecting her and risking your life for her got me thinking, how does it feel like to be your girlfriend?”

“I-- I'm sorry...” Somi gulped the lump of her throat. “I can't return your feelings. I can never love you, Cleo.”

Cleo held her hands tightly, staring right through her soul before she spoke softly. “Once I'm back from my journey, I will make you fall in love with me.” She smiled then walking passed her, heading out.

“While she was protecting Chaeyoung, I was protecting her.”  Cleo thought.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V

I bowed to the babaylan who were making their way out of the hut, I poured some water on the glass before placing it in front of Mina who was still in shock after seeing our daughter covered with wounds, blood and bruises.

I did the right thing. We can't always protect our daughter, she needs to stand on her own feet and protect the island even if the cost is her life.

I leaned down to my wife and planted a small kiss on her crown before I make my way to Luna's room, the door was wide open and the lantern was the only one keeping a light in her room.

I could see someone's shadow sitting next to my daughter's bed, I entered the room and leaned against the wooden wall with my arms crossed in fear of getting attention from her.

It was Soliel. She was holding Luna's hand so tight with her head hang low. My daughter's torso was wrapped with a bandages to her arms and her head. I could still see the blood stain on the bandages.

I was about to head out and close the door behind me to give some privacy to the two, Soliel's tears was so visible that even from a far you can still spot it.

She's been here since she brought Luna here, Dawn and Heather was told to go home to take a rest also Soliel but she refused and stayed next to my daughter's side when I heard a calm and soft voice.

“It was you, right? You're the one who ordered those prisoners to attack and kill us.” I stopped on my track when she asked that question.

I didn't said anything and held the doorknob tightly, “You're the Sultan and you basically rule all the clans. You have all the rights to take that tradition down but why? Why would you risk your daughter's life just for that stupid thing?”

I turned around and she was already standing in front of me with her hands bawled into a fist, glaring at me.

“And raise a weak Sultan? Luna will take over my throne and I can't risk putting the island in danger because she's weak.” I calmly replied to her.

“You were weak too, weaker than Luna. If it wasn't for my mother, you're already dead!”

I gulped the lump of my throat when she said that. Somi will never tell her anything about us, she keep Soliel focus on her studies on becoming a Sultan.

“I saw it. I saw everything. You, Tia Jeongyeon and my mother went through this, you were the weakest one and they had to protect you from getting hurt especially my mother.”

My eyes widen when she uttered that. Did it happen now? Her vision, it was stronger than her mother. Somi only see the future and it was all blurry and mess up but Soliel could see the past and maybe even the future perfectly clear and detail.

“She risk her life for you many times and I don't want Luna to experience what my mother went through.” I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and walked over to her with a dark aura.

“Luna experiencing what Somi been through...?” I asked while looking at her blankly.

“If you want to raise a great Sultan. Do it in a safe way and not putting her in danger.” She ignored my question which pissed me off.

I gritted my teeth and said, “You remind me of myself. So fucking annoying.” I turned my back on her and walked out of the room.

Right after locking the door behind me, I was surprised to see Mina infront of me. She was holding a tray filled with different kinds of foods which surprised me even more so I asked her about it.

“I don't know what Soliel likes so I cooked everything I know to make.” She said calmly.

I grabbed the tray from her and placed it on the side before holding her wrist, she was confused with my action but I can no longer stop myself. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly.

“What's wrong? Don't tell me, Luna is dead?” I shaked my head and chuckled at her silly assumption.

My chin was resting on her shoulder, our height was perfect for this position. I felt her hand on my back and her other hand playing with my hair.

“Aigoo...” She softly whispered, “Did you regret doing that to Luna? You should be.”  She continue and grabbed a fist of my hair which made me hissed but I didn't broke the hug.

“Let me rest with you.” I heard her giggle and she hugged me even tighter, planting a kiss on my cheek.

“My hug will always save you.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LUNA'S P.O.V

Freedom. What was that again? I haven't experienced it for a while.

It was dark, quite and I can't get out.

There she was, going into my dark and giving a light into my life.

I slowly open my eyes when a something hit my face, what happened? My body was aching a lot especially my head. I couldn't move my arms a bit.

I slowly turned my attention on someone who was snoring, I was surprised to see Soliel hugging me and using my right arm as a pillow. Her hand was place on my chest, her face was almost close to my neck, I could feel her breath.

She moved back a bit and I finally saw her face, it was my first time to see her up close. I didn't even realize that she has a mole on the side bottom of her lip. Her eyelashes were long and her face was like a perfectly made by gods.

“I might melt, Astherielle.” 

I was taken a back when I heard her voice. Was I staring at her for too long? I can't take my eyes off her.

I smiled, “You're so beautiful, Amethyst.”

Next thing I know, I heard a thud and Soliel was now on the ground, blushing madly and staring at me in shocked.

“Did... you just flirt with me?”

I ignored her and pulled myself up to sit. Soliel told me that my left arm is a bit broken and I need to wear a cast for a few days. I struggle to stand up that she have to help me, she put my right arm over her shoulder and my eyes widen when I felt her other hand holding me in my waist.

I brushed off the feeling and butterflies on my stomach, my heart was pounding hard that I'm afraid that she might hear it.

She help me get out of my room then downstairs where we saw my parents and Tia Somi having a discussion, Mama saw us and quickly stand up from her seat to let me sit next to Dada and Soliel with Tia Somi.

I was surprised when Tia Somi handed a plate of bread to me, Soliel was taking a bite on the bread and her bruises slowly faded like it was never there.

“Your condition was much more worse than the other two and Soliel. It might take a few hours to fully heal you.” I nodded before taking a big bite on the bread, eating it like I've never eaten before.

Dada was laughing at me and ruffling my hair before she stand up, taking the cloak that Mama gave to her. “We'll be back before sunset.” She softly said, looking at me and Mama.

She gave her a small kiss, “I love you.”

I continue eating, dipping the bread on the coffee that Mama made for us and shoving it into my mouth. I feel embarrassed when I saw Soliel elegantly eating the bread and not stuffing her mouth with it.

“Yah, don't eat so elegantly in front of me. I'm losing my appetite.” I told her and she just laugh at me.

“Lux is known for their elegance and politeness, Astherielle.” She said before wiping her mouth with the cloth placed on the table.

“No one has even dared to call me Astherielle. Quit it.”

She looked at me, “Glad to be the first one, then.” She stand up from her seat and reach her hand to me. “The weather is nice today. Why don't we take a walk by the shore?” Her politeness pissed me off.

She's not usually like this, I looked around and Mama already went out to be with my other Tias. I grabbed my esteban hat and put it on.

“Your mother's bread is already working.”

We both went out of the hut and head to the beach, Soliel wanted to call the two but I quickly stopped her and told her to call them later as I want us to be together for a moment.

The sun will rise in a few minutes which is good since I love watching it as it give a meaning that no matter how much darkness shadow you, you will always rise above them.

We stopped and looked at the sea, I glanced at her and her side profile was so beautiful that I can't help but stare at her again. Her eyes were closed and humming at the sound of waves.

“Please do stop staring at me, Astherielle. Your feelings for me is so obvious.” I quickly looked away because she still know I'm staring at her with her eyes close.

“Quit that polite attitude, it doesn't suit you.” I hesitantly said, blushing hard because I want her to be herself around me and it's annoying me that she's like that.

“Aren't you the one who told me to being messy and start acting like a crown Sultana?” I clicked my tongue because I remember it.

I was annoyed with how messy and clumsy she was before, knowing that I hate mess and people clumsy like her. I purse my lips tightly before I finally let out a whine and turned my body to her, glaring at her.

I take off my hat and put it on her which I think she didn't expect, I let out a big sigh.

“You're messy, clumsy, needed to be protected at all cost and literally the opposite of me which pissed me off. But seeing you like this right now pissed me off even more.” I gulped the lump of my throat and gave her a smile.

“Be yourself around me from now on. Annoy me everytime you get the chance, practice swords fighting with me, fly my dragon with me and talk to me non stop.” I added before I looked a far and saw the sun rising from it's darkness.

“What if I'm changing the way I was before because...” I looked at her again and raised a brow.

The light of the sun was illuminating her face and her every features is now more visible, I shaked my head when I found her beautiful. I shouldn't feel this way, it's a bad decision to let myself feel this.

“Because I want to meet your expectations?”

“You don't need to do all those. You're my friend, just be yourself around me.”

“I no longer wanted to be your friend, Astherielle.” I was confused when she said that to me, her expression was so hard to read.

“What do you mean?” I chuckled awkwardly and try to brush it off.

She doesn't want to be my friend? Was I mean to her? Did I hurt her when I lost control over myself?

Everything went in a small motion when she suddenly pulled me with my wrist and felt a soft pair of lips against mine. It was as if everything around me disappeared, I couldn't hear anything other than our hearts pounding loud and hard.

Her lips were perfect in mine, like it was made for each other. I felt the butterflies in my stomach again, my body moves on it's own and place my hand on the back of her nape and on her back.

I found myself pulling her closer to me to deepened it.

What if someone sees us? It will ruin my parents' and her mother's reputation.

“I love you, Luna Astherielle.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

STAY TUNED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 39 20
Sometimes even the coldest of hearts can change, but is there anyone willing to change it? A heartbreaking story that you'd wish you never read. Rea...
9.6K 471 13
Another fanfic on MiTzu! So it's really a date to her when we went out alone the first time. She probably thought this is a date too but got ruined b...
12.7K 643 16
The urge for love in two different characters. Will they find love with one another or in another? Is this thing called love too good to be true? Was...
18.3K 1.1K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...