The Lady Of mY HoUSe

By ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... More

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
πŸŽ‰PartyyyyyπŸŽ‰
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding😍😍
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

Dinner date

1.3K 133 139
By ATdreamyGirls1510

Bela was currently having her dinner with Shruti,they were in a restaurant and had ordered their favourite dishes.

Bela clicked a pic of Shruti and kept it on her Insta story with #best half.Shruti who knew the reason of why she did that didn't asked her anything and let her do what she wished for.

Post dinner they had their dessert and then decided to head home,but Bela went to Singhaniya Mansion and not Sehgal House.

"Bela kya story rakhi h tune??Mahir kahi bura na Maan Jaye"Amrita teased Bela but Bela just shrugged her shoulders in response.

"Mahir tera better half h"Angad said.

"Kya problem h ismein??Shruti meri best half,woh sirf better half h"Bela said and Bela's mother didn't missed the annoyed look she had when she mentioned Mahir.

She was sure Mahir had once again screwed up and so Bela was annoyed with him.

"Yeh dono toh bachpan se hi aisi hi jhalli h"Dadi said.
___________________

"Shit Bhai,bhabhi ki story dekho aap bas"Neil said and Mahir immediately saw her story on his phone.

Mahir sighed.

"If only you hadn't left her hanging this would be your pic instead of Shruti's"Shivaay said.

"Absolute idiot"Andy said.

"Itna galat kiya h na bhai aapne ki ab toh sudhar bhi nhi sakte usse"Kunj said.

"Yrrrr I know I screwed up big time but kya karu???ho gayi galti mujhse,yaad hi nhi Raha mujhe"Mahir said as he was genuinely guilty of what he had done.

"Mahir you can never do this to any girl,and not your wife especially "Andy said trying to put some sense in his idiot son's brain.

Mahir sighed deeply then,he was already very guilty of his act and the Sehgal men were not helping him either.

"I know,but mein bhul gaya,meri new new shadi h dad,koi saalon nhi huye h hamari shadi ko lekr,ho gayi galti mujhse"Mahir said trying to keep his point.

"Well news flash bhabhi ki bhi new new shadi hi h but she still isn't forgetting things or screwing as bad as you did"Shivaay said.

"Ab mein kya karu??"Mahir asked genuinely asking for a advice.

"Go apologies to her genuinely "Shakti said and everyone just stared at him.

"Even I was married?"Shakti said and everyone nodded.

"And this time don't screw up"Shivaay said.

"And make sure aisa agli baari na ho"Dadu said and Mahir nodded.

"And try to compensate in any way you can which will make her feel better"Neil said and Mahir kept on nodding.
___________________________

"AC nhi chal raha h hamare room ka,aapne repair wale ko bulaya nhi?"Asha i,e Bela's mother asked Raj i,e Bela's father.

Raj Singhaniya kept quiet because he forgot to call the repair person.

"Raj!!!!ek kaam yaad nhi rehta h aapko?"Asha said annoyed by her husband's action.

"Kal bula dunga mein pakka"Raj said and Asha sighed.

"Dusre guest room bhi saaf nhi h"Asha complained.

"Arre mom,aap Bela ke room mein so jaiye woh wese bhi akeli h,aur dad aap mere saath so jaiye mere room mein"Ritik said giving a solution and Bela sighed,she had to now share her room with her mother.

Asha looked at Bela as if asking for her permission.

"Ha thik h Bela ko kya hi problem hogi isse"Bela's dadi said before Bela could say anything and Bela just nodded then.

"Thik h phir"Bela's mother said.

"Yeh teddy abhi bhi h tere paas?"Bela's mother asked as she saw the giant teddy Bela has had since she can remember and Bela just nodded as she shifted the teddy from the bed to the sofa.

"Aap konsi Side prefer krti h?"Bela asked her mother.

Bela's bed was wall touching because of her habit of falling off the bed,so Bela usually used to sleep on the inner side keeping the teddy on the outer side so that she doesn't falls off in her sleep,now as she sleeps with Mahir that had lessened a bit because Mahir holds her throughout the night making sure she doesn't falls,though at times she finds herself on the floor in the middle of the night and Mahir immediately places her back on the bed because being the light sleeper he wakes up quickly.

"Bahar wali"Bela's mother said and Bela nodded,she really didn't wanted her mother to find out she has a habit of falling off the bed,it would be super embarrassing.

Bela always keeps her balcony door open but today her mother closed it.

"Balcony door band rakhna chahiye na Bela koi bhi aa sakta h yaha se"Bela's mother said and Bela immediately remembered the way Mahir entered her room last time to apologise.

"Ji"Bela said as she settled down on her side of the bed after adjusting the AC temperature.

Bela's mother followed suit and got into bed.Both were quiet none speaking,Bela was fast asleep within a few mins as she is an early sleeper,her mother just stared at her face for a few mins and then caressed her hairs in an affectionate manner.

"Good night"Her mother whispered even though she knew Bela was asleep.

In the middle of the night there was a knocking on the balcony door and Asha Singhaniya woke up due to the sound,she looked at Bela and saw her sleeping peacefully and then decided to let her sleep and check what the sound was about.

She made her way towards the balcony door and saw a Balck tall,well built figure and she knew who it might be at this time of the night.

She opened the door and the guy entered in.

"Thank god tumne darwaza khol diya,mujhe laga tha tum khologi hi nhi"The guy said and Asha sighed.

"Kabhi main door se bhi aaya karo Mahir woh bhi din ki roshni mein"Asha said and Mahir just was too shocked to react,as the lights were off he couldn't figure out the one who opened the door wasn't Bela, Bela was an exact clone of her mother not only look wise but also figure wise,his mother in law was also petite and short height woman just like his wife and so he got confused between the two.

"Woh...m..umm..wo...aap...."Mahir didn't knew what to say so he shuttered.

"Carry on mein jaa rahi hu"Asha said and left the room and Mahir exhaled deeply,this time his mother in law had caught him red handed.

"Shittttt"Mahir muttered under his breath.

He made his way towards Bela and saw her sleeping peacefully unaware of the whole accordance.He kneeled beside her and shook her slowly to wake her up.

"Bela,Bela,Bela,utho"Mahir said as he tried to wake her up but Bela turned to the other side.Mahir sighed and this time tried harder to wake her up.

Bela groggily opened her eyes and saw Mahir and was stunned for a moment,she rubbed her eyes to check if she really saw him or it was her dream.

"Mein sach mein yaha hu"Mahir said and Bela sighed and sat on the bed,so he was here again to apologise.

"Mahirji yeh kya tareeka hota h aadhi raat ko aane ka??aap dinmein kyu nhi aa sakte?"Bela asked irritated because she was having a sound sleep.

"Mein din mein aakr kisi ko hint nhi dena chahta ki we had a fight"Mahir said sitting beside her.

"Meri mom ne dekha aapko??"She asked calmly because she knew that was the only explanation for her mother's absence.

Mahir rubbed his neck in embarrassment.

"Mujhe sacchi nhi pata tha ki woh tumhare room mein thi"Mahir said swearing to God.

"Aap kya kr rahe h yaha??"Bela asked.

"I am sorry"Mahir said and Bela sighed deeply.

"Kis cheez ke liye??"Bela asked.

"I know I screwed up"Mahir said guiltily and Bela kept quiet.

The thing was,as instructed by dadu Mahir had decided to take Bela out or dinner so that the two could spend some quality time together,Bela was happy about it and so she agreed and so she didn't had dinner with the Sehgal's.All her brother in law's teased her to no end for their upcoming dinner,Bela thought Mahir might be late because of some work because he didn't showed up at his usual time.She decided to get ready and then wait for him so they don't waste any time in getting ready.She sat all alone waiting for him uptill 12:30 am at night.He did show up but he had the audacity to ask her why she was dressed at night,he had forgotten about the dinner.On top of that he also had dinner with his colleagues at the hospital itself while Bela starved herself because of him.So the next day Bela packed her bags and left for Singhaniya Mansion without informing him about it,so Mahir was here to apologise in the middle of night once again.

"Bela I really am sorry"Mahir said taking her hand in his.

"Mahirji mein isliye gussa nhi hu ki aap mujhe dinner pr lekr nhi Gaye,mein isliye gussa hu ki aap bhul gaye,plus meine aapko nhi kaha tha dinner pr le jaane ko,aap khud mujhe le jana chahte the aur woh bhi bhul gaye"Bela said and Mahir sighed.

"Mein agli baari nhi karunga pakka"Mahir said trying to convince her.

"Agli baari meine aapke saath kahi jaana hi nhi h"Bela said and Mahir again sighed.

"I am sorry na Bela "Mahir said.

"Aisa nhi hota h Mahirji,you are the one jo ki hamesha yahi bolte rehte h ki mein aapko bhav nhi deti,ya mein care nhi krti,ya mein apni feelings kabhi batati nhi,aap hi kehte ho ki mein normal biwiyon ki tarah demanding nhi hu......aap jab khud plan ki hui cheezein nhi kr sakte toh mere plan ki kya hi baat kare hum,plus kya demand karu mein aapse??aap busy kitne hote h!! aapko toh raat ko bhi patients dekhne padte h kabhi kabhi,aapki surgeries itni lambi chalti h ki shakal bhi dekhne ko nhi milti aapki"Bela said.

"Bela me.....

"Mein complain nhi kr rahi hu aapse,aapke kaam ki gravity samajh mein aati h mujhe, isliye aap aur na thak Jaye isliye mein koi demand nhi krti,l pr woh bhi mujhpr hi back fire hota h,mujhe bas iss baat se gussa h ki agar aap yaad nhi rakh sakte koi cheez toh usse plan hi kyu krna???meine nhi kaha tha mujhe dinner pr le chalo,aapne hi kaha tha ki chalte h,aur meine haa kr di"Bela said.

Mahir was silently listening to her, because he needed to know we're he was wrong as a husband.

"Aap hospital se aakr itna thak jaate h,ki mein kya hi demand karu aapse?but I know it's your job isliye mein kuch nhi bolti aapse"Bela again said and Mahir understood that she just wanted him to relax and he took it in other way as if she doesn't behaves like a normal wife should.

"Inn 4 mahino mein aapse zyada toh meine baaki sab ke saath time spend Kara h"Bela said and Mahir agreed with her,he always had an hectic schedule but he just forgot that after marriage he also had to give some of his time to his wife,she has never complained to him for not spending enough time with him rather she has been extremely understanding as well as supportive.If he had to report to the hospital at 5am for a surgery she would make sure he has something before he leaves for work because she knows once in the OT his surgery can last for even the whole day.

"Toh tumne kabhi bola kyu nhi??"Mahir asked calmly after he had listened to her complaints.

"Huh?"Bela asked.

"Tumne kabhi bola kyu nhi Bela??why do you have to be so understanding,agreed saari galti meri h,mein tumhe time nhi de paya,mein tumhe chidata raha ki tum care nhi krti meri,but that was just a joke and you know that,I know you care for me and I can see that in your gestures,I know meri hi galti h"Mahir said feeling bad about it.

"Mahirji"Bela sighed.

"I am genuinely sorry Bela,mujhe nhi pata tha mein tumhe ignore kr raha hu,I know yeh tumhare liye bhi new h,tumhari bhi first marriage h,I mean all this is as difficult for you as it is for me,but you are doing a marvelous job,tum meri family ka acche se khayal rakhti ho,mera bht accha khayal rakhti ho,you are being a wonderful wife but I suck at this,mein accha husband nhi ban saka ab tak"Mahir said and Bela felt bad for him,but she knew she needs to make him realise things or else he won't understand things properly and would commit the same mistakes again.She was genuinely hurt this time and so she would make him realise his mistake.

"I am really sorry"Mahir said and he got up from the bed and removed a box from his hoodie and gave it to her.

"Mein chalta hu,sorry tumhe aadhi raat ko disturb Kara"Mahir said and got up from the bed dejectedly.

Bela sighed,he was such a dumbo.When not needed he would talk for hours but when needed he would silently leave.

"Rukiye,raat bht ho chuki h,yahi ruk jaiye,kal subah jaldi chale jaana"Bela said,no chance she would allow him to drive at almost 2:30 in the night.

"Nhi mein chala hi jaata hu"Mahir said.

"Arre meine bola na nhi jayenge toh nhi jayenge,chup chap yahi so jaiye abhi,faltu mein mujhse behes mat kijiye"Bela said and Mahir sighed and sat on the bed again.

Bela opened the box and saw chocolates in sorry shaped alphabets which were a lil misplaced.Mahir took the box from her and rearranged the letters in order and they formed a SORRY.But was touched by his gesture but she didn't showed it on her expression.

"Rakh dijiye table pr isse"Bela said and passed him the box which he kept on the bedside table.

"I am really sorry Bela,tum ghar wapas aa jao please"Mahir said as he laid down beside her facing her while she faced the wall.

"Mein gussa hokr yaha nhi aayi thi,meine already plan Kara tha ki dinner ke baad aapko bol dungi mujhe yaha chodne kyuki bht time hua dadi se nhi mili thi"She said as she turned to face him.

"I am sorry"He again said.

"Ab ek aur baar sorry bola na toh dekh lijiyega mujhse bura koi nhi hoga"Bela said and Mahir kept quiet then.

He then tried to wrap his arm around her as he usually did while sleeping but Bela removed it and glared at him.

"Tum kab tak gussa rahogi mujhse??"He asked.

"Jab tak mera mann karega tab tak"Bela said.

"Pr meine sorry bola na?"Mahir whined at the end.

"Meri marzi h maaf krna na krna,ab chup chap so jaiye aur mujhe bhi sone dijiye wrna mein yaha ek mahine tak rahungi"Bela threatened him and Mahir kept quiet.

"Ghar wapas kab aaogi tum?"He asked.

"Kabhi nhi"Bela replied

Mahir then kept quiet and decided not to irritate her further and let her be,he knows her anger will melt down eventually and she would be back to him.

He stared at Bela as she kept one of her leg on his left leg,he was about to put his arm around her too when Bela said.

"Koi zarurat nhi h,apne haath apne paas hi rakhiye"Bela said eyes still closed and Mahir sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 35.8K 68
Arranged marriage's,where the bride and groom are selected by our folks.A martial union between two people. Many people run away from the idea of arr...
234K 17.1K 36
Mahir Sehgal a software engineer working as an SME and Team lead in a reputed IT company in Bangalore didn't want to settle down. He was simple fun-l...
63.1K 6.9K 42
They says, matches are made in heaven. We just have to recognize our soulmate but what if the one chooses is not the one for us. What if we have to b...
447K 28.5K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...