Stone Cold K*ller

By minxyjee

(ENEMIES TO LOVERS BACK TO ENEMIES TO LOVERS) AGE GAP, GRUMPY/SUNSHINE He is a monster. The Devil. My nightma... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chaper 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
prologue-epilogue part 1

chapter 22

158 7 3
By minxyjee

Sienna Galeon

I wonder whatever happened to Rue and Erica? Hmm, beats me, never felt the need to ask Nico about that. As I get ready for tonight's events I found a sexy short--very short black cocktail dress that is not so modest and is backless. It's long sleeves were probably the only modest thing about the outfit. Black heels that has a sinful red underneath of the padding gives the look perfection. With my long dark hair I decide to curl the ends and pull all of it into a high ponytail with a pretty trinket to hold it in place. It has a red gem in the middle while the end of my hair grazes the between the blades of my back.

My makeup is showing boldness and glamorous sheen to give me a sexy look.

Red lips, dark smokey fuck me eyes, and blush on my cheek bones. I plucked and shaved before hand.

Remembering my shower I had early and getting the chance to stare myself in the tall mirror. I check my ass out and yes, there it is. A bite mark courtesy from my fiance who I'm convinced was a canabal in his past life.

Checking myself in the mirror one last time I turn around and walk to the bedroom door. Once I open it I am greeted with Dimitri who looks dashing in his tailored velvet midnight blue suit. His hair is combed back and face freshly shaved. I can smell a summer nights air from him, "you clean up nice." I compliment him.

Dimitri smirks, eyes roving all over my entirety, "lucky bastard."

"What?" I ask not quite hearing what he said.

He shakes his head before turning to his side and offering me his arm, "shall we, sweets?"

Straightening I huff a breath and mentally pep talk myself before saying, "Let's do this." I say, not really ready.

Looping my hand in and around his bent arm we make our way to the stairs. I can here many voices and laughter down there which causes me to have a little panic attack.

"ACH! YOU SHITTIN ME?" A voice shouts with an accent.

"Shit you not! He asked her to suck his cock and she turns around and punches him in his knockers." Another voice with same accent says back.

"He still wants her after that?!"

"Indeed. The fool."

As we both stand at the top of the stairs my eyes widen in shock.

So many men.

There are about ten of them in the lobby.

My eyes land on one man in particular which dissolves my confidence ten fold.

I forgot I had some family that are Norwegian who married into my family. Of course, I'd forget and now he is staring at me as if he recognizes me.

Ladies and gents, my Uncle In-law Oral.

Yes I was not joking about canceling Thanksgiving to Uncle Oral on text. He is very much real and now gazing up at me.

I guess Dimitri noticed the tension in my body--what probably gave it away is my squeezing the crap out of his arm I'm holding onto, "you know him?" He follows my gaze towards Oral, "what's wrong, Sienna?"

Shaking my head, "nothing. Let's go."

As we both walk done the room full of men had calmed down and look up to us. A silent moment passes through when we finally make it to the last step. A man walks over in front of us and speaks, "grave mistake bringing a beautiful girl into a room full of hot heads." He tells Dimitri.

Dimitri shrugs, "better to keep them in line then, you see, my hands are full," he gestures to my arm looped in his arm, "if I weren't...some of them may have to have their death certificates signed, dotted, and mailed to their wives." He subtly threatens.

The man chuckles, "duly noted." Then he walks away.

Dimitri walks me to the kitchen and directs me by the servants doors. He grabs my shoulders and leans into me, eyes meeting mine, "men are born stupid sweetness. Some don't grow out of it. So don't let a single word get to you. You hear me?"

Nodding, "Papa never had me encounter meetings or dinner parties so it's all new to me."

"Me and Don have you, okay?" He promises with conviction lacing his words.

My heart swells with gratitude for having men such has the twins. They don't seem like trained killers.

But looks and personality can still be deceiving.

We make our way to a big dinner table, decorations of candles and gold platware adorning the white fabrics of cloth napkins and the off set white table cloth. The aesthetic reminds me of royalty almost with the way the trimming on the white plates are gold and the nice glassware shimmers from the wooden candle lit chandelier. It's stunning.

Still no Nico to be seen nor Donovon.

Dimitri pulls out a chair for me which is third chair to the head of table. Taking a seat, Dimitri takes the second chair from the head while many other men take their seats. Only my eyes are glued on Oral who takes the seat in front of me. Damned it.

He would be my father's youngest sisters husband. He always was to hands at parties and drank too much. A spitfire of a mouth that did not have a filter. That's why we don't invite him to our family gatherings much.

Scum is what I'd always thought of him.

Everybody quiets when Nicolai and Donovon walk into the room. Ha, did I say walk? Silly me, one of them walked and one rolls in.

But damn he sure can quiet a room with his presence. He is wearing a fine Armenian tailored suit with lapels on his over coat. Of course black on black with a deep grey tie. At least he gave himself a little color scheme of grey not just black like his soul.

His dark midnight raven hair is styled to utter perfect in my book.

Donovon is dressed just like Dimitri, they twinning again.

Don makes he way to the other side of me and sits, "ravishing, sweetheart. " He compliments me with a once over look.

Blushing, "thank you, hun."

Nicolai wheels in at the head of table and not once look over at me he starts, "Oral Slokovich, you are head of the Celtic Clan?"

Oral finally breaks his gaze from me and looks over to Nico, "ay, I was promoted last month and will be appointing the meeting about transferring recuitments.'

"Of course. No hard feelings then?" My fiance says in a airy tone. As if taunting him.

Oral clenched his jaw, his red bread following the movements, "I can be a forgiving man, but can't speak on behalf of Edmond Galeon who pisses on your name for sleeping with my wife."

Say what?!

Nico slept with my Auntie Junith? What the fuck?

I look over to the head table with wide eyes in question. But Nico paid no mind nor looked in my direction when he continues, "pity. She was a hot mess." He replies sounding indifferent.

Betrayal is what I feel right now but couldn't look at him anymore so I look down at the table cloth.

Dimitri and Donovons both laid out their hands on each side of my thigh and squeeze the barness of my skin.

"Let's eat and continue to discuss our allies." The Pahkan announces while ringing the tiny bell. Servants come out of the doors with platters of food and buckets of wine bottles. The sounds of forks and knives clutter against fine china while I play with my food with my fork. Shutting out the conversations I pick up my wine glass full of red and thankful they didn't care if I was under age for alcohol.

As I was about to take a hardy gulp of it, it never came as Donovon takes it away from me and down it himself.

"That was mine." I whisper shout to him.

"The Pakhan specifically told me that he wishes you to not drink."

Um well, "why not?" It's not like they don't do illegal stuff everyday.

"I don't know, I'm just doing what I'm told." He says before taking a bite of his lamb.

I refuse to look over to Nico right now so I turn my gaze upon many men at the table. I try to not meet eyes with Oral as well but something tells me he won't stay sober for long with how many times I hear the servant fill his wine glass to the rim.

Donovan calls for a servant and orders me a sprite which I thank him with my hand gripping the top of his lap, but didn't realize my hand reached further until I feel a buldge. His hisses before grabbing my wrist to stop me and looks me in the eyes, "where are your manners, babe?" He asks me.

My mouth is coming loose at this point, "why have manners if I'm to be the harlot."

I'm sure Nico is staring at us at this moment because I can feel heat creep up my neck, "play along?" I beg with doe eyes.

Don grumbles beneath his breath, cursing in Russian I assume, "you want to play?"

Chewing my bottom lip I nod, "I'm changing it up. I'm the harlot to the three most dangerous, sexy men in this room. Nico wants me to play as a harlot to him but why not you and Dimitri as well?"

"You're insane."

"Maybe, but Nico hasn't looked my way once and it's beginning to be annoying. He even slept with my Auntie so I want revenge on my behalf." I explain, a little hurt but wanting to burn him like he had me burning for him earlier.

I know Dimitri is listening in as Donovon looks at me for a long second before deciding, "fine."

Yes!

I whisper them my plans as I feel my fiances eyes on me. It was diabolical and just like me to set a plan to get back at Nico for ignoring me, sleeping with Junith, and having me none other than be his fake whore of the night.

He may be an ass but he still is my ass. I just need him to realize that when treating me this way. I called him my King yet he doesn't understand that I'd give anything for him because of who I am or whoever I'd become for him like tonight.

I'd give him my own heart so that it would stop hurting and so I could live without it.

When dinner finishes the men step out and follow the Pahkan to his den. Dimitri and Don on each side of me, Oral trailing behind us stumbling a little. Total scum bag.

Dimitri smirks down at me, "you ready to play?"

"Si." I say with confidence.

My heels click against the marble floor until we walk down the hallway towards the den. A guard holds open the door while one by one files in until our turn to walk in and then lastly drunken Oral before the door closes.

The twins lead me to the loveseat by the desk while the other men stand in front of Nicolais' desk. Nico is behind it with his back to the fireplace that is now lit with calming flames. Cigars are passed over and shots of tequila is served by...

Erica.

She is standing on the other side of Nicos desk serving glasses of liquor with a smile.

I didn't pay her any mind until she stands closer to my fiance and places her hand atop his shoulder and laughs at whatever he says to her.

Jealousy is a bitch.

My revenge plan simmers with anger and a steaming heap of hurt and distress.

And for a little bit I kind want to back out of the plan and just confront him later.

No. Revenge is better.

So I make my move and plant my ass on Dimitri's lap while bringing Donovon closer to our side. Don's hand lands on my hip while the other smooths down my leg. Some men watch as I place a chaste kiss to both their cheeks and whisper to them how good they are to me at the moment. Making sure they hear my flirty tone in italian so none can quite understand me.

Only I didn't know how good the twins would be at playing because merda they almost got me fooled.

Dimitri grips ahold the end of my ponytail and wraps my hair around in his fist before pulling my head back to expose my neck. Donovon licks up my neck and kisses me bellow my chin before slowly kissing downward to my chest. Dimitri teases the side of my neck with little suckling sounds into my skin, probably trying to leave a mark or something.

My eyes then shift to the Pahkan.

Erica is standing there with wide eyes staring this way as the twins take me with fervid kisses.

But my eyes wanted Nicos reaction only.

And it was disappointing to say the least when he I see him smirking our way. The perve likes what he sees it seems. Well shit on a stick.

Now I feel like the twins knew how he'd react or they probably wouldn't have done it in the first place, now thinking about it.

"Don't mind her, she is ours and I would appreciate the gawking to a minimum." Nicolai orders everyone in the room.

They all listen except one of course, my Uncle In-law.

Conversations were made and the heat of this room has me flushed.

The twins still kiss on me and hands roam around my body. To be honest, I didn't mind it...I kind of like it. I'm sure they'd rather be doing this then listening into boring talk. And it also took my mind off things.

Oral is sitting on a chair staring at me in disgust. He hasn't said a word to Nico which is weird because he was supposed to speak on the Celtic clans behalf.

Until the stupid idiot of an Uncle had to speak up after so long, "traitor."

This is where it starts. I knew before he said anything.

Something that can start a War that was unfortunately inevitable.

Everyone goes silent. Nicos body stiffens and shoulder tense up. The twins stop kissing me and look over to the drunk man.

"What did you just say?" Nico asks, voice laced with deadly quietness.

"I said traitor. That whore over there is my niece in-law and she is over there practically letting your Russian mongrels defile the name of Edmund Galeon!" He gets up and spits onto the carpet.

Oh no.

Oral gives me a scathing look, "you are no Galeon. Just a slut who opens her legs for three Russian cocks--"

Dimitri, Donovon both get up on instant having me fall back onto the cushion. They stand in front of me as I hear Nico growl under his breath, "dare say another word Oral. You'll be eating bullets."

Oral scoffs, stumbling a little, "I change my mind. The Celtics clan declines any transfers."

The Pakhan chuckles, "you must be an idiot. If you haven't drank so much and actually participated on our conversations you'd remember that two cigars in with your men they had signed my contracts. So, you are wrong. They are now my men."

"You son of a bitch. Have you lost your mind! This is an act of War between the Italians and Russians, if word gets out that Sienna Galeon is under your roof." Oral shouts in outrage before looking over at me, "you spoiled little bitch had too spread them open for the riches man you see. Do you realize he is known as the trickster? You are a dead gir--"

I scream when a sound of a gun goes off.

Uncle Oral falls face first onto the floor while blood spurts out the side of his temple.

Nicolai is holding his pistol out, smoke flowing out of the barrel before he puts it away, "nobody will find out now."

The men stare at their now leader, the Pahkan, in fondness, "Dimitri, escort the men to the south wing for further debriefing and loyalty testing." Nico orders.

After everyone leaves, it was just me and Nico...and my dead Uncle in the den.

After a long silence of him staring at me and me staring at him I finally break the silence.

"So...you slept with my Aunt."

"You let my best men kiss and touch you."

Our eye contest continues.

Until I shrug and say, "we're even now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991 2 24
Sienna Marchetti lived a normal life in Boston with her father. She helped him run their bar and had big dreams about finishing school and then trave...
95K 2.2K 17
NICOLE REED Vaughn Bates is the most popular and heartless boy at school. Boys want be him at all costs while all girls want to be his. Except me. I...
17.3K 623 21
"I'm not your toy." "Yes, you're my toy, Tesoro. Mine to fuck, and mine to do with as I please. I could break you in half too, if I want. So watch yo...
Art of Darkness By Vara

General Fiction

3.5M 111K 68
"Look at them, enjoying life without you. I guess they favor your twin sister more than you that's why they gave you up, huh?" After thirteen years o...