Affinity- GMW Farkle Fanfic

By Cheerios1234567

Aviana Lucía Pérez has been always been in the dark.. She wasn't like her older siblings... That's when she d... More

Cast
Girl Meets Aviana
Girl Meets World
Girl Meets Boy
Girl Meets Sneak Attack
Girl Meets Mariana Pérez
Girl Meets Maya's Mother
Girl Meets The Fathers
Girl Meets Smackle
Girl Meets Flaws
Girl Meets Hidden Persona
Girl Meets First Date
Girl Meets Kayden vs Two Mothers
Girl Meets Getaway Pt. 1
Girl Meets Getaway Pt.2
Shawn Meets Kayden (And The Kids)
Girl Meets The Last Straw
Girl Meets Sisterly Fights
Girl Meets Apologies
Girl Meets Tension Pt. 1
Girl Meets Tension Pt. 2 : Farkle's Breaking Point
Girl Meets Tension Pt 3: Aftermath and Delusions
Girl Meets Secret of Life Pt.1
Girl Meets Secret of Life Pt.2 : Her Story
Girl Meets Secret of Life Pt. 3 : Oliver Luca Diaz
The Protector
The World Meets Oliver

Girl Meets Getaway Pt.3

1.2K 59 20
By Cheerios1234567

...LUCAS...
Sadly, Riley had to ride with me, Smackle, Mateo, and Fiona since Maya and Aviana didn't feel like dealing with her. I made sure to sit between her and Smackle so she doesn't try anything but I still had my arm wrapped around Smackle just in case.

"Um, Lucas?" I sighed before looking over at Riley who was staring hard at my arm that Smackle was under.

"Yes?" "I was wondering when we were going to go on a second date?" Mateo hit the brakes hard, making Riley hit her head on the back of the passenger seat since she was too busy worrying about me and Smackle to put on her seat belt.

"Oh damn, you guys okay? My bad." I bit my lip so I wouldn't smile at Smackle hiding her head into my chest.

"Yeah, I'm great." I snorted at Fiona's comment and glanced over at Riley who was rubbing her nose.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She answered and he nodded and started driving again.

"So that second date?" I rolled my eyes and I felt Smackle try to move out of my hold once again but I tightened my hold on her. I looked down at her and raised an eyebrow, I smirked internally at the redness on her cheeks.

"What are you doing?" I asked her

"I assumed your arm was tired..." She mumbled, where's the overly confident Smackle? She's acting like this shy little thing but I'm not complaining, it's adorable.

"Well, it's not so you're staying right there." She nodded and placed her head back on my chest. I looked over at Riley who was staring at Smackle with a certain look in her eyes.

"Riley, I already told you that I think we would be better as friends so I don't know why you're asking me about a second date." I said shocking everyone except for Smackle because I had told her that she didn't have to worry about Riley. She just huffed and looked out of the window, I made eye contact with Mateo through the rearview mirror and saw that he was grinning. I just silently chuckled and shook my head at him.

...AVIANA...
We made it to the mall that was right near the restaurant so we could find our outfits for tonight, all of the couples decided on a color which made Riley upset and she stormed off somewhere.

"It's not our fault she can't keep a man." I snorted at Josh's comment, just violated her.

"Do you think she's gonna try something tonight?" Smackle asked and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Don't worry about her okay? Unless she wants me to beat her ass, I think she'll be on her best behavior... hopefully." I told her

"Or we could just tie her up and leave her at the house." Maya suggested with a shrug

"I mean that's not a bad idea, knock her out and put her in the basement." Sofia added

"You guys are truly scaring me right now." Flynn said backing away from them, making us laugh.

"Toughen up big guy, now let's find our outfits so the ladies... I'm sorry so Sofia has time to do her makeup." Mateo said making her flip him off.

...RILEY...

"This is so unfair, this is not how I thought this was going to go. Everyone is supposed to be worried about me and Lucas should be holding me like that instead of Smackle." I mumbled angrily.

"Aviana has Farkle, Sofia has Josh, Maya has Flynn, and Smackle stole Lucas from me. And that leaves me all alone and I deserve to have someone, I deserve to have Lucas and we're meant to be together. I have to break them up somehow... Lucas needs to realize I'm the better match for him and I know just how to do it." I smirked before walking into a store to find a dress that will make Lucas fall in love with me.

...MAYA...
Riley didn't say a word to anyone when we got back from the mall, she just ran to her room to get ready.

"I have a bad feeling about her coming to dinner with us." Flynn voiced

"Me too, I think she's gonna try something." Smackle said

"And if she does, I'll crush her windpipe with my heels. We didn't even invite her, she invited herself and I won't let her ruin this for us." I said before heading upstairs to my and Flynn's room, I placed my bag by the closet before dropping myself on the bed. I heard the door open and close before someone got into the bed with me.

"What's going on in that head of yours?" I looked over at Flynn who moved my hair away from my face.

"I'm just tired of Riley always ruining something for someone. I wanted to enjoy this getaway with you and everyone else but of course, she has to make everything about her." He held my face softly and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Don't stress over her okay? Regardless if she is there or not, I'll do everything in my power to make sure the night is perfect for you. Don't worry about her, just focus on me and you okay?" I nodded and he pulled me into another kiss.

...AVIANA...
"How do you think this night is going to go?" Farkle asked me as we were getting ready. I had just finished my hair and now I'm about to get started on my makeup while he was getting dressed.

"I don't know Guapo but what I do know is that if Riley tries anything, Maya might just kill her." He chuckled before walking into the bathroom, we made eye contact through the mirror.

"Well for one, I'm not worried about Riley when I have you to worry about." He said hugging me from behind, and placing his head on my shoulder.

"Why are you worried about me?" I asked as I leaned back into his embrace. He placed a couple of small kisses on my neck before biting down on my neck softly, making me gasp.

"Because you're my baby and I'll always worry about you, no matter what." I smiled and turned in his arms, I pulled him down for a kiss and squealed when he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He sat me down on the sink and stared at me, I tilted my head at him confused.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask him

"I need to tell you something, and it's been heavy on my heart for a couple of weeks now." I looked at him concerned.

"Farkle did something happen?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"Nothing happened bebita, I just need to get this off of my chest." I nodded for him to continue.

"I love you Aviana Lucia Diaz." My eyes widen once I heard those words.

"I think I've been in love with you ever since you first walked into Mr. Matthews' classroom. You're always on my mind 24/7, and nothing could ever distract me from you. You're the most caring person I have ever met, you always make sure others are okay before dealing with your problems. You're fierce and you will fight for anything you believe in because that's the kind of person you are. I don't think you know how much you have truly impacted my life by simply walking through that door. One day I hope that I'll be able to replace that ring with an engagement ring and we'll be able to have a family of our own. I know we're still young but I'm not letting you go Aviana, I almost lost you last time and I promised myself I wouldn't ever go through that again. Any problems or conflicts we may have in the future, we will fight through because I'm too in love with you to let you slip through my fingers. And you don't have to say it back because I said it, I want you to say it when you're ready." I was, of course, crying like a baby but this boy in front of me doesn't understand how much he means to me and how he just made me fall for him even more.

"Farkle you idiot, I love you too." I sobbed and he smiled, wiping away my tears before pulling me into a passionate kiss. He picked me back up and walked us into the room while we were still kissing.

"How much time do we have until we have to meet everyone else downstairs?" He mumbled against my lips as we got onto the bed.

"I would say an hour and a half, maybe two since Sofia couldn't figure out how to do her hair." He pulled away and smirked.

"All I need is an hour."
...JOSH...
"No Cory, it's fine." I said on the phone, sighing and Sofia looked at me confused.

"Seriously Cory you guys do not have to come down for her, just deal with her when we come back." Sofia's eyes widen and she snatched the phone from my hand.

"Yeah hi Cory it's Sofia, I don't know what your idiot brother is talking about but you guys can come to get Riley, and please be here by yesterday." I snorted and shook my head at her before laying down on the bed.

"Alright, see you guys soon." She said before hanging up the phone.

"Joshua Gabriel Matthews, are you stupid?" She asked with her hands on her waist.

"Do you not see what Riley being here is doing to Maya and Aviana? She needs to go and get her priorities in check so she could be a better friend." "I know babe but Kayden spoke to Cory and Topanga about how they have been pushing Auggie away and they were going to finally spend time with him, I don't want Riley to ruin that." I said, she came over and sat on top of me.

"I'm sure dad won't let that happen, they're his besties now." I chuckled

"And he's the one who pointed it so he's definitely staying on them about it, so don't worry about it okay I promise everything is going to be fine." She assures me

"Okay baby." She smiled and leaning down to kiss me. I pulled her down so our lips touched and when I tried to deepen the kiss, she pulled away.

"You're not getting lucky Joshua Matthews, maybe later." I groaned as she got off of me and started doing her makeup.

"Really babe?" "Yup." She's lucky she's scares me.
...AVIANA...

Everyone was done and we were just waiting on Riley to hurry her ass up.

"How she was the first one to start getting ready and she's the last one out?" Fiona asked

"You asking the right questions but to the wrong person." I said leaning against Farkle who placed a kiss on my neck. We had heels coming up the stairs and our jaws dropped once we saw what Riley was wearing.

"Hey guys ready to go?" I just blinked at her before walking out with Farkle.

"I'm not even going to say what I wanna say and just mind my business." Farkle chuckled and we got in the car, waiting for the others. We saw Flynn carrying Maya to the car while Josh was trying to calm down Sofia who seemed to be going on a rant in Spanish.

"Do I wanna know?" I asked once they got in the car.

"Smackle and Lucas are staying here, they're not going out with us." I just sat there before taking off my shoes and running out of the car. I could faintly hear the others running after me but I was too heated. Before I could open the door to get to Riley, a pair of strong arms picked me up. I turned to see it was Teo and I tried to get out of his hold.

"Cálmate, hermanita, sé que estás enfadada, pero por favor, respira hondo." (Calm down little sister, I know you're angry but please take a deep breath.)

I huffed before removing myself from his hold. Then another pair of arms wrapped themselves around me and I knew it was Farkle since I was familiar to his touch.

"Está bien, Princess, Lucas y Smackle están bien." He whispered tightening his hold on me. (It's okay Princess, Lucas and Smackle are fine.)

"Vi." I turned to see Smackle coming out of the house in regular clothes, she came over and pulled me into her arms. I immediately relaxed in her hold, wrapped my arms around her.

"It's okay, Luke and I just decided that it would be best if we didn't go out with you guys." "Then I'm not going either." I said pulling away from her hold and went into the house.
...FARKLE...
I sighed and watched as Aviana went inside, running my hand down my face. I glared over at Riley who was cautiously getting out of the car.

"Must you make everything about you? This trip didn't even involve you to begin with and of course, Riley has to be in every little thing. You're ruining everything me, Josh, and Flynn worked on because you can't get your head out of your ass and realize not everything is about you. I hope you're happy with yourself." I sneered before going to checking on the love of my life.

...MAYA...
"You're a bitch and one of these days, no one is going to stop from beating your ass. Lucas doesn't like you so get over yourself, he's with Smackle now and we're not going to let you ruin a good thing because you're jealous. I would watch your back Riley Matthews because you got a few people who aren't fond of you at the moment so I would tread lightly." I said before pulling Flynn inside.

"We should go check on Avi." He said and I nodded as we went upstairs to Aviana and Farkle's room.
...JOSH...
"Go inside." I said blankly to Riley who went to protest.

"Now Riley Matthews! I won't repeat myself." I said glaring at her and she quickly headed inside with the rest of us following after her.

"I've never been so disappointed in you like how I am right now. Let me ask you something, what is wrong with you?" I asked crossing my arms as she sat on the couch silently.

"I believe your uncle asked you a question." We all turned to see Cory and Topanga standing at the door. Riley looked at them shocked and scared, not knowing they were coming here.

"Mom... dad... I-" Topanga held up her hand to stop her from talking.

"We don't want to hear anything from you, go get your bags and let's go. We're already angry so I wouldn't keep us waiting." She said sternly, which made Riley quickly run to her room to get her things.

"We're so sorry, Kayden has really opened our eyes about a lot of things." Cory said, clearly taking this heart.

"Cory it's okay, you can't take all of the blame. Riley clearly knows what she's doing, she's just trying to use that innocent card to get her way. You guys know now and you guys can start disciplining her correctly." Mateo said and I noticed he was looking around.

"Riley got Aviana and Maya mad so they're with Flynn and Farkle right now." I said

"Riley Matthews it doesn't take that long, hurry up!" Cory yelled and Riley came with her bags crying but we all just looked at her blankly.

"Let's go to the car." Topanga said and walked out with Riley.

"Please apologize on my behalf for Riley." "Cory please stop apologizing, it's not your fault." Aviana said coming down the stairs, she came over and gave him a hug.

"You sure?" "Matthews if you apologize one more time, we're going have some problems." Maya said before joining the hug.

"I'll make it up to you guys." We laughed as the girls rolled their eyes at him. Cory talked us for a little bit before leaving.

"So what now?" Fiona asked sitting on Mateo's lap.

"We're definitely staying longer than we planned because I do not wanna be there when Topanga and Cory are ripping Riley a new one." I said making everyone snort.

"Maybe I could get Auggie to record it." Maya said making everyone laugh.

"Don't worry I already asked my dad to record it." We looked at Aviana shocked.

"What? I need to see this glorious moment but I'm not there so dad is going to come through with the video." Only Aviana, hopefully Riley learns from this situation. But knowing her, things are about to get way worse.
———

Daniela Nieves as Fiona Minkus

Hey guys, I know I've been gone for two months and I apologize. I've been busy with school, relationship problems, and mental health issues so updating or getting ideas was not on my mind at all. I will try to get back into updating more frequently and back on schedule. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I'll see you guys in the next chapter.
Love,
Kaila

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.8K 42
Deja Precious Walker just moved to New York for a new start. She was trying to get through middle school and high school so she could finally become...
59.2K 2K 20
Everything Maya Hart was, Riley Matthews was not. "She was popular, I'm not. She has friends, I have a friend. She was beautiful, I am not. She would...
306K 5.9K 25
Y/n Y/l/n and Shawn Hunter used to have one of the most epic high-school love stories to exist. Until they had a falling out. Thirteen years later, t...
28.9K 1K 32
Riley,Lucas,Farkel, and Maya just started high school at John Quincy Adams. Lucas moved from Austin, Texas and meet nice people. Lucas and Riley like...