wifi connection ; ๐ค๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...

Autorstwa oreofics

-; under construction. ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐š๐ฎ "Can I get the WiFi password?" She asked. "Sure, WiFi password is I L... Wiฤ™cej

๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—–๐—˜
1 ; ๐—ช๐—˜๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—— ๐— ๐—˜ ;
2 ; ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—ฆ, ๐—–๐—”๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—”, ๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ;
3 ; ๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐——๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—˜๐—™ ;
4 ; ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—— ;
5 ; ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—— ;
6 ; ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง & ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—— ;
7 ; ๐—–๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—”๐—ง ๐— ๐—œ๐——๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ;
8 ; ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช๐—•๐—œ๐—˜ ;
9 ; ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฅ ;
10 ; ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก? ;
11 ; 1 ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ? ;
12 ; ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—— ;
13 ; ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ;
14 ; ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—ฆ ;
15 ; ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜ ;
16 ; ๐——๐—ข๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ก๐—œ๐—– ;
17 ; ๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—— ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ;
18 ; ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ;
19 ; ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ;
20 ; ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ;
21 ; ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ซ ;
22 ; ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜ ;
23 ; ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ;
24 ; ๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ;
25 ; ๐—•๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ;
26 ; ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช ;
27 ; ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—–๐—ž ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—”๐—š ;
28 ; ๐—™๐—”๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ;
29 ; ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—› ;
30 ; ๐—–๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ;
31 ; ๐—ง๐—”๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ง ;
32 ; ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ;
33 ; ๐——๐—œ๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ ;
34 ; ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ;
36 ; ๐—•๐—”๐—–๐—ž๐——๐—ข๐—ข๐—ฅ ;
37 ; ๐—™๐—ข๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—› ;

35 ; ๐—•๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž ๐——๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ;

258 18 25
Autorstwa oreofics

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥’𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :
“we’re leaving , take care. Make sure to clean the two guest rooms , we will be back around the midnight. Take care and don’t you dare to do anything silly here. ” hyunsuk said in a serious tone , making everyone in the living room aware that they are leaving and wouldn’t be back before midnight.

“ we aren’t your servants, get someone else.” Jeongwoo stated , it made the elder boy furious.

Xukun patted on y/n’s shoulder and whispered into her left ear “we wouldn’t stay till night, right? I feel don’t feel good.” he said. Y/n just smiled at him and whispered back “yeah, don’t worry.”

“everything was fine but Xukun suddenly felt uncomfortable here.” Y/n thought.

Minho and Yoshi were still asleep not caring about the surroundings. Everyone were watching the scene infront of them silently not daring to butt in.

“what? aren’t you going to leave mister choi hyunsuk.” Haruto raised his voice a little.

The Japanese boy who woke up from the slumber, pushed minho’s head lightly and got up scratching his back. Minho was still asleep , he fell into Changbin’s lap.

“ y/n may I ask you why are you here and your cousin too? ” hyunsuk said in a cold tone , enough to make the girl tensed.

“what’s your problem hyung? she is our member, she can visit us, whe-whenever she wants and she can bring anyone. You just do your thing and leave.” Yoshi said while yawning and gave his leader an annoyed look.

“i’m going to do my thing and you will be just hanging in there cleaning the rooms. Not only you , but all of the members. Bye.” hyunsuk aforementioned and swiftly left the house with others.

Y/n and Xukun felt cramped with hyunsuk’s sudden statement. They both just tried not to make it obvious but it was clear on their face , it hurted them , the way he talked.

Xukun just held his cousin’s hand and gave her an amiable smile and she returned it back. Yoshi came near her and held her chin up, “I told you we fought with him. He has gone insane , don’t take anything personally , 8 of us are here for you.” he worded.

Lee know woke up and saw his everyone making a circle around y/n. He also made his way and saw her crying.

“not only you , we’re here for you too y/n. Things might have gone bad between us but there is still a part of us that loves you.” Chan held her other hand and smiled at her.

Y/n’s eyes got watery, she couldn’t hold back and she shrieked with tears. Yoshi pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back. Junkyu came near Xukun and put his arm over the silver haired boy’s shoulder.

The environment was filled with lots of emotions, mixed feelings, it all felt good. The room was shrieked with laughter, soon Yoshi announced “guys it’s time to get serious”.

“ finally now we are going to have some business talk.” Seungmin giggled.
“ the reason you’re here is because , you all will be helping us , the 8 members with the mission.”
Yoshi said and all of them were caught off-guard expect treasure.

“we can’t let hyunsuk and ive win. If they won know that it will turn into a big loss for us but if we won it will be a big loss for them.” he uttered.
“ what are the benefits we will get?” I.N commented.

“nice question , I have made deal with Minho , I will give you 10 real diamonds worth 10 Million, if we succeed.” he saw spark in the eyes of stray kids and smirked.

“ what are we getting? me and y/n.” Xukun asked the red haired boy.
“anything you want , you can get it.” he answered and Xukun couldn’t help but sing that line from Ariana Grande song 7 rings, “I want it , I got it.”

Han joined him and both of them started to sing and there eyes landed on the expression less face of yoshinori, so they both kept there mouth shut.

“ what’s the plan and what do we have to do?” changbin asked sounding really curious.
“ Jihoon hyung , bring the picture. ” He ordered the elder boy and Jihoon handed him the picture.

He held the picture up in his hands, so everyone can take a look at it. “ Y’all look at this face , doesn’t it look familiar?” he questioned to the audience.

“ I don’t remember having this hairstyle nor taking a picture like this. ” the guy voice spoke.
“ isn’t that you minho hyung? ” felix asked.
“ lee know but in different font.” Y/n commented and the guys bursted into laughter.

“ He looks like a mixture of Minho, Xukun and Yoshi.” Bang chan said taking a look at both guys.
“ oh my god yeah , is he our kid?” Xukun asked, making Lee Minho choke on air.

“Try not to talk in between until I finish talking.” everyone nodded at the red haired boy. He cleared his throat and opened his mouth.

“ive , the girls who just left with hyunsuk and Junghwan. Yujin their leader is ex of this panda looking guy and first female member of treasure but now a former member. Yujin cheated on jihoon with an ordinary guy , an employee of starbucks, who is in our rival gang actually. When Jihoon hyung found out he broke up with her but she didn’t left empty handed , she left with all the DATA of our upcoming plans. Not only that , she did a small mistake that made us lose millions of dollars, that’s why she got kicked out. ” The Japanese boy took a pause before starting again.

“ You may have this question, what does it have to do with us? The answer is, yujin agreed to help hyunsuk in one condition, they made a deal, if they succeeded to help us, yujin will be back in the group and her members will be part of Treasure too. Additionally y/n will be permanently kicked out and all the contacts with her will be declined. To keep y/n and to accomplish this mission, stray kids your help is needed.” Yoshi wasn’t done but told them to speak.

“her flat ass is really jealous of our girl.” changbin said with full confidence.

“Y/n, if they succeeded, let me replace you with me here. I’ll join instead of you.” Xukun told his cousin, he didn’t got an answer but sure he did get a slap on his face.

“what if they succeeded, will you really turn into strangers?” Seungmin questioned Treasure and they all seem to be confused about it.

“sadly yes, hyunsuk has a dark side, the real face he hasn’t shown you all. He is really scary, believe me, he might look like a cinnamon Roll but can kill you without hesitation.” Yoshi said, drinking a glass of water.

“the mission we will be accomplishing tonight is a big one. We will kill the ceo of ‘SWord’. Kenta Yamazaki, his full name, the guy I showed you. It’s a big company in Japan , which makes about 2 million dollars in a month.” Yoshi said and they gasped.

“Today an event is going to be held at SWord’s mansion. They have a very big thing in their house , which will gives us benefit if we steal that. It’s the sword made up of diamonds and gold. We have to steal it and kill Kenta.” He added.

“i understood everything until stealing the sword, but why are we killing him?” Felix asked.

“cause he needs to be killed , that’s in our mission , to steal the sword and kill kenta.” Yoshi said.

“what are we going to do?” Y/n asked.
“Before starting the party we will kidnap kenta and Lee know will take his place. I know you’re flute in Japanese...” yoshi explained everything and they all agreed.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡 :
Yoshi, felix, bangchan, haruto, Lee know and y/n will break into Kenta’s room through the back door. Before entering Jeongwoo and seungmin will hack the cctv cameras of the house, not to get caught. They will kidnap Kenta and Lee know will wear his clothes and act like him, y/n will pretend the role of girlfriend. Kenta is single, so when the couple will go on stage and fake kenta will give a speech , lee know will announce y/n is his girlfriend. Everyone will be happy about you announcing about your relationship, so people will come and congratulate you both. You both will be distracting everyone at the party. If Hyunsuk and ive were present there, the couple will pretend not to know them.

As y/n can’t speak Japanese, they will dye her blonde and use lots of makeup on her so she looks unrecognisable. Y/n will go under the fake identity, her name will be Suzy. The boys will threat kenta to tell about the sword or else they will blackmail him. They have got his bad pictures with women, that will make his reputation bad. Basically they have everything that will make him spit the truth out. After knowing where the Sword is they will kill him. Others who wouldn’t enter the house, will stay outside for back-up. Xukun will work as a waiter there and keep on Hyunsuk then will inform others through earpiece.
made by : yoshinori.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

172K 6.3K 50
แด›ส€แด‡แด€๊œฑแดœส€แด‡ ๊œฑแด‡ส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ #1
76.7K 3.9K 53
[COMPLETED] "Will someone love me even if this is not the real me?" "Even if you're not Jihyun, I'll still love you." Waking up with faded memories...
11K 538 28
[COMPLETED]โœ”๏ธ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...
32.4K 2K 22
"Don't get me wrong. Cause I've never really liked you" Hyunsuk has been staring at Jihoon during lunch but never make a move on him โ€ข kindly excuse...