Smexy lady's one-shots

By loverofeverysmut

This is just going to be some smexy lady one-shots. I don't own any of her characters. I'm open to suggestion... More

A/N
Kissing ( Bette and Dot Tatter )
On the sofa ( Ally Mayfair - Richards )
Tickle torture ( Seรฑora Fourneau )
Mutual masturbation ( Lana Winters )
Spanking ( Cordelia Goode )
First time ( Mildred Ratched )
Romantic evening ( Xandra )
Blindfold ( Dr.Ellie Staple )
Almost Caught ( Willemina Venable )
Punishment ( Willemina Venable )
Dry humping ( Diane Sherman )
Teasing ( Larissa Weems )
The first to finish loses ( Sally )
Mirror ( Audrey Tindall )
Chocolate and whipped cream ( Alcina Dimitrescu )
Phone sex ( Alice Macray )
Massage ( Wilhemina Venable )
Hate sex ( Billie Dean Howard )
Masturbating ( Miranda Priestly )
Lingerie ( Julia Hoffman )
A/N
Lingerie part 2 ( Julia Hoffman )
Teaching a lesson ( Joy Hecate Hardbroom )
Night cuddling ( Alma Peregrine + kids )
Please, for me? ( Ellen Dolan )
Forgotten desires ( Alcina Dimitrescu )
Music is also important ( Constance Hardbroom )
Requests
Interrogation ( Stella Gibson )
Thank you
Stress reliever ( Baroness Von Hellman )
Blindfold Part Two ( Dr. Ellie Staple )
Just me ( Meryl Streep )
Cleaning ( Mildred Ratched )
Cat And Mouse ( Alcina & mother Miranda )
Cats and Mouse part 2
After the mission ( Lin Beifong )
sshhh ( Farah Dowling )
Lesson 2 ( Joy Hecate Hardbroom )
Mildred wants to play ( Mildred Ratched )
Mildred wants to play part two

Threesome ( Tammy and Lou )

3K 31 1
By loverofeverysmut

I was in a random nightclub where my friends pulled me in and then left me behind.

" Come on y/n, you never do anything fun with us and you never go out. "

" Come on y/n, come with us. "

Why do I always listen anyway? I hate parties and nightclubs and especially when I'm alone. And here I am. Alone in a damn nightclub.

" Hey sexy, what are you doing here so alone? " asked an older man as he came to sit next to me and put a hand on my thigh.

" Euh... I'm not alone, my friends are off to the bathroom. "

" Don't lie. I've seen you busy, you've been sitting here alone for a while. "

I got chills down my entire spine from his words.

" I- I have to go. "

I wanted to get up, but the man stopped May and pushed me back into my chair.

" Come now baby, I just want you to have a good time here. "

I got nervous and wanted to think of an excuse until someone else did it for me.

" You can give the lady a good time by leaving. " said a woman's voice.

I looked up and saw two women standing side by side with stern looks at the man.

" Wow. I'm lucky today I see. Three pretty ladies. Two may be a little older than this one here, but I can work with them. "

" Haha, actually you're just unlucky. Boys, get him out of here. " shouted the woman in a suit with short blond hair.

Two men came out from among the people and grabbed the man and began to drag him away.

" Hey. We're sorry about him. I promise this will never happen again. These types don't come in here often. My name is Tammy bdw and this is Lou, my girlfriend and also the owner of this bar. " said one of the women when the man was out of sight. The woman had long blonde hair and a black, shimmering dress on that fit perfectly around her body.

It took me a moment to realize it, but only after someone giggled for a moment did I realize I was staring at Tammy.

" Yes. Sorry again. My name is Lou and what's your name if you don't mind me asking? "

" Y/n- y/n y/l/n.. T- Thanks bdw for the help with him. " I said nervously.

" Ohhh honey. No reason to thank us and no reason to be so nervous," said Lou as she put a hand on my thigh and began to rub it silently.

Tammy leaned toward Lou a little and she began to whisper in her ear. Lou gave her a grin and also whispered something in Tammy's ear. This now gave Tammy a grin and they began to stare at me. They both looked me up and down and Tammy began to lightly bite her lip as the grin on Lou's face became bigger and bigger.

" I- I'll just be going. Still enjoy your evening. " I said and tried to get up, but just like with that man, Lou pushed me back into the chair. Only this time I wasn't scared or disgusted, I just let it happen.

" No reason to leave. You've been sitting here alone for a while, haven't you? "

I nodded and began to blush.

Had she been watching me?

" Were you already alone when you arrived? " Tammy asked afterward.

I shook my head.

"Oh, baby. No reason to be shy. You can use your words you know.

Fuck those pet names are going to be the death of me.

" Sorry. No, I was here with friends, but they left me behind. I've been sitting here for half an hour with the same drink in my hands. " I said honestly as I felt my cheeks turn red again, only this time out of embarrassment and so I looked down.

" No reason to be embarrassed," said Tammy and she placed a finger under my chin to lift it up.

" We can make your evening a lot more fun if you want. "

I looked between the two of them and was pondering what she meant by that. All I knew was that both women were very attractive and that I would be happy with what they had in mind.

" Su- Sure. "

" Well then baby, come with us. "

We walked to the stairs that were in the bar and then walked up. Here it was quiet so I figured this was a private area. We walked to a door and when we stood in front of it the women turned around.

" Are you sure you want this because we do," said Tammy as she bit her lower lip.

I nodded because I didn't dare trust my words.

" Words baby girl," said Lou in a slightly stricter voice than before.

" Y- yes. " I finally said and the looks in their eyes became even darker than before. They opened the door and we walked in. Not sure what to do next I waited for instructions and just kind of stood there.

The two women walked up to me and as Lou pulled my hair aside and began kissing my neck, Tammy threw her lips against mine and we began to make out. I moaned into the kiss and Tammy saw that as an opportunity to push her tongue between my lips. Our tongues fought for dominance but in the end, she won as Lou sucked on my good spot.

Someone started unzipping my dress from behind and just as it fell to the floor they both stopped what they were doing. They looked at me from head to toe and I think they liked what they saw because their eyes turned another shade darker.

" Get on the bed baby. "Without thinking twice I did as she asked and got on the bed.

" So submissive. " moaned Lou. The two women looked at each other and then started making out in front of my eyes. I know it's strange but it excited me. They quietly began to remove each other's clothes and I groaned lying down from the scene. I had hoped they had not heard that but the moment I moaned they stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

" Does this make you excited baby? " Tammy asked with a grin. I said nothing and just stared at them. They came and sat on the bed and as Tammy sat down behind me, Lou crawled onto my lap.

" Answer. " she said sternly causing me to push my thighs together." Y- yes. "

"Yes, who? "

" Yes... Mommy. "

" That's me, sweet girl," said Tammy already whispering in my ear. " That's mistress. "

" Yes... Mistress. "

" Good girl. " Tammy whispered in my ear and then licked my ear before biting my earlobe. I groaned and closed my eyes, but they quickly popped back open when I felt my bra come off and what I thought was Lou starting to squeeze my breasts. Tammy began to suck on my neck and Lou swirled her tongue around my nipple.

" Mmm " I moaned out and I let my hand slide into Lou's hair. This was not such a smart idea because Lou stopped and grabbed my wrist and held it next to my body.

" Did I say you could touch me? " she asked sternly.

" No Mistress. "

" No and why are you doing it anyway? "

" It just felt so good. " To this, she said nothing but gave Tammy, who had also stopped, a look that caused her to slip out from behind me and walk to the closet that is in the room. She rummaged in the closet for a moment before returning with something behind her back. Lou stood up and grabbed what Tammy had in her hands.

Tammy sat back down behind me and whispered for me to lie down, which I did. She began stroking my y/h/c hair. I felt the bed being pushed in and I wanted to look up at what was going on, but Tammy stopped me and held my head in place, on her lap. I felt Lou's hands run up my legs and stop at the band of my panties. I couldn't see her but the look Tammy gave me was for Lou and it was a request for permission.

" Yes please, fuck me. " I moaned out. Tammy began to play with my breasts and I feel my panties being pulled down. Lou spread my legs further and slid a finger down my slit.

" So wet already. Is this just for us, by us? " Lou asked and I could feel her breath on my pussy." Yes mmm. Please mistress fuck me. "

" Because you ask so sweetly. " I felt her tongue slide over my slit but it was soon replaced by something thick and something hard. Lou grabbed my hips and without further warning, she pushed, what I think was a strap-on, all the way into me.

" FUCK LOU. " I screamed out.

" Language," said Tammy and slapped my breasts. Lou drove the strap-on into my pussy and I could feel my orgasm coming on.

" You are going to help Mommy cum and when she has cum, only then are you allowed, understand to? " said Lou and she accelerated her action.

" Y- Yes mistress. "Tammy had come out behind me and was completely naked. A sight I didn't mind though. She crawled over me so that her pussy was right above my face.

" Are you okay with this? We can also stop if you want," said Tammy with a worried look. I didn't answer her and instead, I grabbed her thighs and pulled her down so she was sitting on my face. I swirled my tongue around her clit and she moaned. I ran my tongue up and down her slit before teasing her entrance.

"Mmm, stop teasing me baby, or I will punish you. " moaned Tammy and wrapped her hand in my hair, and pushed me harder against her cunt.

As much as I would like to be punished, I stopped anyway and slid my tongue into her opening which elicited a moan from her.

Lou placed her finger on my clit and the unexpected movement made me moan. The vibrations of my moan stimulated Tammy's clit, which made her moan again.

I slipped my tongue out of her and began to suck on her clit while sliding two of my fingers into her pussy.

" Fuck y/n... "

I curled my fingers inside her and I could feel her walls tighten around my fingers.

" Don't stop-I'm almost there. " moaned Tammy.

I was really close too and quickened my fingers.

" I- I'm going to cum. " Tammy moaned for one last time louder than the last and came over my fingers and right into my mouth.

" Swallow," said Tammy out of breath, and after I did and showed her, she crawled all the way off me, went down, and started sucking on my clit while Lou drove the dildo inside me at a much too-fast pace.

" I know you're dense, so be a good girl and cum for mommy and mistress," said Lou and those words pushed me over the edge and I came with a scream due to the intensity of my orgasm. Tammy pulled away while Lou slowed down to keep my pleasure as long as possible. After I rode out my orgasm she quietly pulled the dildo out of me and removed the strap on from her hips.

She walked to the bathroom and returned with two washcloths. First, she cleaned Tammy with the one and then came to me. I moaned lightly from how sensitive it was. When she was done she threw both washcloths on the floor and joined Tammy and me on the bed.

" You did so well, sweet girl, " she whispered in my ear, making me blush.

" You know y/n. We've been looking for an extra someone for a while and I think I speak for both of us when I say we'd love to have you as an extra someone. If you want that is? " said Tammy as she looked into my eyes.

I blushed and looked down. Lou placed a finger under my chin and raised my head.

" I-, I would like that. " I shyly replied.

Lou and Tammy smiled before they both hugged me and we fell asleep like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 4.2K 33
Basically a male reader x the House of Dimitrescu and Donna Beneviento. I'm suprised this kicked off as much as it did and I am thankful for the atte...
10.1K 161 24
โ˜ผ My last Suna fanfic. I'm retiring from these. โ˜ผ Ngl kinda spicy (contains smut and mature themes so please don't read this if you're under 16) โ˜ผ Y...
207K 814 15
These are short story chapters filled with spicy, delicious, hot pure GIRL on GIRL smut/imagines. (fictional characters used) wow i really need to to...
32.9K 1.1K 13
"My name is Alcina Dimitrescu, you call me Dimitrescu or Lady Dimitrescu do you understand?" The woman towered over me. "I- um. Yes." I stuttered, s...