A Foot In Both Worlds| JJ May...

By mrsfredweasley22

A girl caught between two worlds and two boys. What will Evelyn Blackwood do when she gets thrown into the cr... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1: Paradise on Earth
Chapter 2: Riding Out The Storm
Chapter 3: Ship Wreck
Chapter 4: Motel or Meth Lab?
Chapter 5: Kegger?
Chapter 6: The Boneyard
Chapter 7: The Fight
Chapter 8: Lunch With The Enemy
Chapter 9: Diver Down
Chapter 10: Dance Lessons
Chapter 11: Under Duress
Chapter 12: I Promise
Chapter 13: We Aren't Flirting!
Chapter 14: Wanna Bet?
Chapter 15: Who's Bird?
Chapter 16: You're Not A Pogue
Chapter 17: Fantasy Or Reality?
Chapter 18: This Is War
Chapter 19: The Royal Merchant
Chapter 20: They Know
Chapter 21: Tell Your Boy We Know What He Did
Chapter 22: Arrested Who?
Chapter 23: I'm Sorry
Chapter 24: Midsummers
Chapter 25: The Hawks Nest
Chapter 26: Let Me Explain
Chapter 27: We Found Water
Chapter 28: I Know Who I'd Choose
Chapter 29: Friends Still?
Chapter 30: Mechanical?
Chapter 31: Hydroponic
Chapter 32: Full Kook
Chapter 33: Best Liar
Chapter 34: It's A Set Up
Chapter 35: Promises Are Meant To Be Broken
Chapter 36: You Like Like Him
Chapter 37: The Cat's Ass
Chapter 38: We've Hit Rock Bottom
Chapter 40: On The Run
Chapter 41: I'm Always Here For You
Chapter 42: The Phantom
Chapter 43: Goodbyes
Chapter 44: Running From Sadness
Sequel

Chapter 39: The Whole Enchilada

214 4 0
By mrsfredweasley22

"You sure he got everything?" Kiara asked.

John B, JJ, Kiara, and Evelyn were all sitting on the dock at the chateau. John B had just told them all that Ward had taken all of the gold.

"Every bar," John B said from his spot on the ground, "The whole enchilada."

John B grunted as he pulled off his cast.

"It's not like I expected some happy ending or some shit," John B said throwing his cast.

"John B," Kiara said.

"What Kie? It's a hairline fracture. Who cares?" he asked.

"You should care. Your arm's gonna be messed up for life," Evelyn said.

"It's fine, see," John B said wiggling his fingers.

"Guys!" Evelyn looked up to see Pope sprinting down the dock toward them, "Guys!"

"What the hell," Evelyn said knowing he was supposed to be in his interview.

"Oh! Oh, God," Pope said breathing heavily and putting his hands on his knees, "I ran all the way here."

"You all right?" John B asked.

"How was the interview, Pope?" JJ asked.

"Don't ask," Pope said, "JB. Look, I'm sorry, dude. About everything."

"It's fine," John B said.

"But--but I don't have a lot of time, an--and I have information that is tactically relevant," Pope said.

"What are you talking about?" Evelyn questioned.

"If you would shut up, I'd tell you," Pope said.

"Pope, come on, man," JJ said.

"Sorry. So, before I had my interview, my dad said he was going down to the private airstrip to cut palms for Cameron's big plane."

Evelyn looked at John B who was now looking at Pope.

"Because it was too heavy," Pope continued, "It needed a longer landing strip to take off. So, I'm there sitting in my interview, thinking to myself, Hm. Why would Cameron need a longer airstrip to take off? What could be so heavy to weigh it down?"

"Gold," JJ said.

"That's right," John B said.

Pope started flailing his hand around, pointing at JJ, "Exactly. Guys, this is our chance, but it leaves tonight, and we have to go."

"Guys we can't give up now," Kiara said standing up.

"What's the plan, big man?" JJ asked as everyone looked at John B.

"We're gonna steal that shit back," John B said.

A smile appeared on Evelyn's face, maybe something was finally going to work out for the group.

"Let's do this!" JJ yelled as they ran up the dock and toward John B's van.

--

"We go in there, guns a-blazin', make Ward Cameron beg for mercy," JJ said putting bullets in the gun, "Abscond with as much gold as possible and vamonos, get the hell out of there."

"Send that shit right down the Intercostal," John B said.

"Wait for the weather," Kiara said.

"Exit to Cuba," Pope said.

"Cuba?" JJ questioned, "No, man, Xcalak, Jewle of the Ycatan."

"Yucatan?" Evelyn questioned.

"Lobsters so thick, mangoes, and no word for money," JJ said cocking the gun.

"Let's do this shit," John B said.

"As long as we get the gold I don't care where we go," Evelyn admitted.

John B pulled up outside of the fence at the airstrip. They all got out of the van, running up to the fence.

"What's the plan?" Kiara asked, "Broad strokes."

"I don't really think we got that far," Evelyn said.

Pope looked through the binoculars at the plane that was on the landing strip.

"They're loading up the gold," Pope said as John B took the binoculars from him so that he could see.

A car drove up, beeping it's horn, "That's Ward."

John B lowered the binoculars with a hurt look on his face.

"What?" Kiara asked.

"It's Sarah," John B whispered.

"She's with him?" Pope asked.

"Guy come on. There is no way she's going with him willingly," Evelyn said.

"Why else would she be here?" JJ asked.

"Wait a minute," John B said looking back through the binoculars, "He's hurting her."

"What?" Kiara asked.

"What?" JJ repeated.

"They're fighting," John B said handing the binoculars to Kiara and running toward the van, "Holy shit."

"Wait, so she---What? I had no--"

"Hey! What are you doing?" Pope asked as John B got into the van.

"John B!" Kiara said.

"Where are you going?" Evelyn asked.

"Hey! Hey!" the group yelled running toward the van.

"Hold on!" JJ yelled.

"Dude, stop!" Kiara yelled as John B started driving the van toward the fence.

"Don't be a hero, dude!" JJ yelled.

"John B!" Evelyn yelled.

Evelyn turned away as the van smashed into the fence, breaking through it.

"What are you doing?" JJ yelled running across the fence.

"John B!" Kiara yelled.

"Come back!" Evelyn yelled.

Evelyn watched in horror as John B drove the van next to the plane.

"What is he doing," she whispered.

John B pulled ahead of the plane, sliding to stop right in it's path. Evelyn turned to put her head in JJ's chest afraid to watch. The boy pulled her into him with his arm.

Sirens caught both of their attention. Evelyn looked up to see the plane had stopped just before the van.

"Guys, I can't get arrested," Pope said.

"I'm on probation," JJ said.

"Look, we're no good if we're all in jail," Kiara said.

"We need to go," Evelyn said.

JJ picked up the gun and his hat as the group ran off not wanting to get caught by the cops. Evelyn hoped that whatever happened that John B would be safe.

--

A plane flying overhead caught the four teens attention.

"There goes the gold," Pope said.

"Shit," JJ yelled kicking a plastic chair.

"Fuck!" Pope yelled as her threw something across the room.

"Pope!" Kiara said.

"God damnit!" Pope yelled picking up a bat as he started to smash different things around him.

Evelyn jumped as he continued to break things with the bat, curses flying out of his mouth. She sent a worried look at Kiara who was already looking at her.

"Pope!" Evelyn yelled as the boy picked up a trash can and threw it across the room.

Pope sat down on a whicker bench trying to catch his breath.

"Pope," Kiara said softly walking toward the boy.

"Yeah dude," JJ said walking over to him, "I was wondering when this was gonna happen."

JJ held out his juul offering it to Pope, "Here ya go, chief. A little weed never hurt no one."

"JJ," Evelyn said knowing Pope didn't smoke.

"Relax, E," JJ said.

"You know he doesn't smoke," Kiara said as Pope reached up and grabbed the juul from JJ.

"Well, maybe not until today," JJ said taking a seat next to him and placing his hat back on his head.

"Pope you don't have to do that," Evelyn said.

"What is that gonna help?" Kiara asked.

"I lost my scholarship. Walked out in the middle of the interview," Pope said, "Ever--It's gone. It's not gonna happen."

"You did that for us?" Kiara chocked out.

"No, not for us," Pope said standing up, "For nothing."

"I'm here for you, Pope," JJ said grabbing ahold of the boy, "Welcome to my world, okay?"

"JJ," Evelyn said.

"What, E? He's right," JJ said, "It doesn't matter anymore."

Pope put the juul up to his lips taking in a deep breath.

"You don't have to do that," Kiara said.

"What do you care?" Pope asked looking at her.

Pope's eye grew wide making the group turn around. John B was standing in front of them.

"Dude!" JJ yelled running toward him, "Dude, you good?"

"Oh, my God! John B!" Kiara said at the same time as everyone ran toward him.

"Is this yours?" JJ asked referring to the blood all over John B's hand.

"Who's blood is that?' Evelyn asked wide eyed.

"Hey, are you okay, man?" JJ questioned.

John B just stared at the ground, not looking at any of his friends or speaking.

"John B are you okay?" Kiara asked.

Sirens coming make the group hide behind something that was in the shop they were in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 4.7K 43
Ivy King Rutherford comes from a wealthy family that live on the mainland of North Carolina. Spending her summers in the Outer Banks wouldn't be so b...
14.7K 238 38
I don't know what to do, it unbelievable, and I don't how to get over, get over, someone as dangerous, tainted and flawed as you. Moving to an unknow...
69.8K 2.9K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...
60.9K 597 50
Leilia is just a 17 year old dancer, being the highest kooks ever - meaning everybody knows who she is. BACKSTORY ; Leilia is originally from the out...