Would you hold my hand even i...

By 0Empty-Empty0

πšƒπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πš’πšœ πš˜πš—πšŽ πšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš‹πš˜πšπš‘ πš‘πšŽπš›πš˜πšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš πšŸπš’πš•πš•πšŠπš’πš—πšœ πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πš’πš— πšŒπš˜πš–πš–πš˜πš—. 【... More

Information (Please read)
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 1: ᴑʜᴏ ΚŸα΄‡α΄› α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ α΄„ΚœΙͺΚŸα΄… ꜰΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›?
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 2: ʏᴏᴜ α΄‘α΄€Ι΄α΄› ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄›?
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 3: ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡ Ιͺꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴜɴ Κ€ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› ɴᴏᴑ.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 4: ʏᴏᴜ α΄„α΄€Ι΄'α΄› α΄‡κœ±α΄„α΄€α΄˜α΄‡ α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴍΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 5: ɴᴏᴛ α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±Κα΄Κ™α΄ΚŸ ᴏꜰ α΄˜α΄‡α΄€α΄„α΄‡.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 6: α΄€ κœ±α΄›Κ€α΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄‡ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 7: Ιͺ α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› ᴑᴏʀʀʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀ κœ±α΄α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 8: α΄€ κœ°Κ€Ιͺᴇɴᴅ... Κα΄‡α΄€Κœ, α΄€ κœ°Κ€Ιͺᴇɴᴅ.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 9: ᴑʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 10: ᴏʜ. ᴏʜ ɴᴏ.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 11: Ιͺ κœ±α΄œκœ±α΄˜α΄‡α΄„α΄› Ιͺα΄›'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ʙᴇɒΙͺΙ΄Ι΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 12: Κœα΄‡ΚŸΚŸα΄ ᴑᴏʀᴋ. Κœα΄‡ΚŸΚŸα΄ α΄€κœ±κœ±Κœα΄€α΄›.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 13: ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ α΄€Ι΄ α΄α΄˜Κœα΄›Κœα΄€ΚŸα΄α΄ΚŸα΄Ι’Ιͺκœ±α΄›.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 14: ʏΙͺα΄‹α΄‡κœ± ᴍΙͺα΄„.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 15: κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋΙͺ ᴛᴏ α΄€Ι΄α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 16: α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ Ιͺꜱ α΄€ κœ±α΄›Κ€α΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄‡ α΄„α΄Ι΄α΄„α΄‡α΄˜α΄›.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 17: α΄€Ι΄α΄… ꜱᴏ, α΄›Κœα΄‡ ꜱʜΙͺα΄›κœ±Κœα΄α΄‘ ʙᴇɒΙͺɴꜱ.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 18: Κœα΄€Κœα΄€ Κœα΄€Ι΄α΄…α΄„α΄œκœ°κœ°κœ± ɒᴏ Κ™Κ€Κ€Κ€.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 19: α΄˜α΄α΄Κ€ κœ±Κœα΄€Κ€α΄‹ ʙᴏʏ ᴀᴛᴇ α΄˜α΄€α΄ α΄‡α΄α΄‡Ι΄α΄›.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 20: α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄˜α΄α΄‘α΄‡Κ€ ᴏꜰ κœ°Κ€α΄Ι’κœ± α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄„Κ€α΄α΄‘κœ±.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 21: ᴏʜ...α΄‘α΄‡ΚŸΚŸ, α΄›Κœα΄€α΄›'ꜱ α΄œΙ΄κœ°α΄Κ€α΄›α΄œΙ΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 22: ᴅᴏɴ'α΄› α΄˜α΄œΙ΄α΄„α΄›α΄œΚ€α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‹Ιͺα΄….
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 23: κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Ιͺꜱ ᴑʀᴏɴɒ.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 24: ᴍʏ QᴜΙͺΚ€α΄‹ Ιͺꜱ α΄α΄€ΚŸκœ°α΄œΙ΄α΄„α΄›ΙͺᴏɴΙͺΙ΄Ι’
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 25: α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄€α΄…Ι΄α΄‡κœ±κœ± ᴏꜰ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 26: α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ ᴀʀᴇ α΄„ΚœΙͺΚŸα΄…Κ€α΄‡Ι΄.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 27: α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ Ιͺꜱ α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› α΄€α΄‘κœ°α΄œΚŸ.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 28: Ιͺ'ʟʟ ꜰΙͺΙ΄α΄… ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 29: κœ°α΄‡α΄€Κ€ ΚŸα΄α΄„α΄‹.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 30: α΄›Κ€α΄€ΙͺΙ΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ ᴄᴏ-α΄‘α΄Κ€α΄‹α΄‡Κ€κœ± κœ±α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄…κœ± Ι΄Ιͺᴄᴇ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 32: α΄˜Κ€α΄α΄›α΄‡α΄„α΄› α΄›ΚœΚ α΄‹Ι΄α΄‡α΄‡α΄„α΄€α΄˜κœ±.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 33: Ιͺ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜰΙͺɴᴇ.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 34: α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡?
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 35: ᴅᴏɴ'α΄› Κ€α΄œΙ΄ ᴀᴑᴀʏ ꜱʜΙͺΙ’α΄€Κ€α΄€α΄‹Ιͺ.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 36: Ιͺꜱ Κœα΄‡ Κœα΄€α΄ ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄€ κœ±α΄›Κ€α΄α΄‹α΄‡?
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 37: ɴᴏ, Ιͺ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ α΄€ α΄˜Κ€α΄ Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄.
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 38: κœ±α΄˜α΄α΄‹α΄‡ ᴛᴏᴏ ꜱᴏᴏɴ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 39: 5:30 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴏʀɴΙͺΙ΄Ι’?

α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 31: Ιͺ'ʟʟ ɒᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇxα΄› α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ.

396 20 6
By 0Empty-Empty0

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own several scissors. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

I placed my water bottle beside the other water bottles in the room and moved over to my co-workers. Iwasaki and Sugawara were both standing on the mats in the middle of the room. They both looked like they had been training for a while, sweat glistening on their skin and their breath coming out in small huffs as they talked.

Standing in front of Iwasaki and Sugawara I place my hands on my hips and gave them both a smirk.

"Ready to begin?" I asked.

Both nodded their head. Sugawara even gave me a small thumbs-up. Iwasaki started to put her hair up in a bun so it would not get in the way of her movement.

"You said you wanted to train your quirk but what exactly do you want us to do." Iwasaki questioned after putting up her hair.

"I was just hoping to do some hand-to-hand combat while using my quirk." I responded

"That's hardly fair you know I use my legs when I fight." Sugawara joked earning him a light smack from Iwasaki.

I just rolled my eyes at his bad joke and stretched my arms out in front of me. I then stretched my arms over my head and slowly moved from side to side. While I was doing my small stretches Iwasaki moved away from the mats.

"You and Sugawara can start. I'll stay on the sidelines in case things gets out of hand." She explained.

I gave Iwasaki a small nod and then turned my attention to Sugawara. He was standing in a fight stance clearly readying himself for what was about to come. The veins on his body got a brighter and brighter glow and after five seconds you could even see the glow from under his shirt. The brightest spot was at the left side of Sugawara's chest right where his heart was.

Sugawara gave me a bright smile, his yellow eyes glowing like the sun.

"Ready when you are." He said.

I lifted my arms and moved my right leg a bit behind me, widening my stans to be more grounded.

"Would you mind starting this, Iwasaki?" I asked giving a quick look to the side.

"Sure thing."

I turned my attention back to Sugawara. He was now my opponent, my enemy. This was going to be interesting. Especially with a quirk like Sugawara. His quirk allowed him to teleport. If you want to win against him you have to be fast and you have to be price with your movement. If you are not fast enough, he will simply just teleport away before you actually manage to land a blow.

"Oh, before we start, we should probably agree on a safe word and safe action. This just training after all We don't want things to get so bad that Iwasaki needs to pull us apart." Sugawara pointed out.

He had a good point and I nodded my head in agreement.

After thinking a bit Sugawara came up with an idea.

"What about a double tap with a flat hand or just saying the word: stop? Don't you think that would be okay? I mean this is a training fight so I don't think any of us would say stop without reason. Right?" He asked with an unsure tone.

"That sounds fine. Double-tap or stop."

Now that we had both agreed on that we could start the training. It got quiet, neither I nor Sugawara said a word. We were both waiting for Iwasaki to start the fight. Iwasaki looked at me and Sugawara. She then lifted her hand in the air and then swung it downwards.

"Ready, GO!"

The moment the words left Iwasaki's lips I send a blast towards my opponent using my hand. But it was not fast enough. Sugawara had already teleported out of the way.

My eyes scanned the room looking for the man I was fighting.

Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed me from behind quickly forcing me down towards the floor. Before I could collide with the floor I used my quirk to force my body upwards. Using the momentum of the blast I tilted my body forwards forcing Sugawara to follow. I used both my hands to reach back to grab Sugawara by the shirt and then proceeded to fling him to the floor. But of course, before I could manage to finish the move Sugawara teleported, leaving me empty-handed.

Sugawara was quick to reappear right beside me fist moving closer and closer to the side of my head. I quickly grabbed him by the wrist to prevent him from hitting me. Using my grip on his wrist I forced him downwards. I lifted my knee up and hammered it into Sugawara's stomach causing a pained groan to leave his lips. However, he was quick to regain his composure. Sugawara used his legs to throw me off balance. His foot made contact with my ankle giving my whole leg a solid nudge. I did a small stumbled but managed to stay on my feet. But just as a had regained my balance Sugawara kicked me in the side. The force of the kick knocked me off my feet and I was now on the floor. I quickly tried to get up, but I was prevented by Sugawara who slammed his foot down on my chest, successfully knocking the air out of me.

I made a weird coughing sound, and a bit of spit left my mouth.

That one hurt a lot.

Even though getting a foot slammed down on your chest hurt, this was still something I could use to my advantage Because it stopped Sugawara from moving. If he wanted to keep on putting pressure on my chest with his foot, he obviously had to stay where he was.

I moved my hand upwards as fast as I could and activated my quirk. Sugawara got hit by the blast from my quirk and was moved off the ground and sent flying. In response, he activated his own quirk and teleported. He reappeared at the other end of the area with mats on the floor.

I got up from where I had been laying and used my quirk to lunge myself forward landing just a few steps in front of Sugawara. All the veins in his body now had a very angry red glow. It almost looked like they were on fire. I know that they looked like that because he was using his quirk, but it was still unsettling. The yellow glow of Sugawara's eyes did not help. It really just made the whole thing more unsettling.

It was a bad idea to start looking at those things. Sugawara used my moment of distraction against me.

Sugawara lowered his body moved towards him and pulled his arm backwards. He punched me in the side hitting me straight in the ribs. I took a sharp breath through my nose and gritted my teeth. I was not going to let this be the punch that brought me down.

I lifted my arm above my head and brought my above down as fast as I could hitting Sugawara in the back.

The fight was getting heated. Kick after kick. Punch after punch. We were exchanging blows faster and faster and by the looks of it, none of us was going to stop. Sugawara was skilled at using his quirk but so was I making the fight even more intense. The whole thing got faster and faster, it felt like there was not even a second between the blows being exchanged.

Sugawara and I were now standing at two different ends of the matted area. Sweat was dripping down my forehead, my hands were shaking, and my breathing was ragged. Sugawara was in no different state. The room was dead quiet the only thing you could hear was the laboured breathing of me and my opponent.

No one moved.

We were both waiting for the other one to make their next move.

As if on cue both me and Sugawara launched ourselves forward ready to bring each other down. I held my hand out in front of me and fired another blast. By the looks of it Sugawara was getting tired because his moves were getting sloppier, he did not even manage to dodge the blast. He was pushed backwards with so much force that he bent forward. This was my chance I ran forward as fast as I could and stopped right before Sugawara. I erased my right knee, twisted my hip and brought my foot upwards in a fluid motion. My foot hit Sugawara in the jaw successfully landing a snap kick right to his face. In response, he tumbled backwards landing on his back.

I was getting exhausted, just as exhausted as Sugawara. But I was still standing.

That did not last long, however.

Sugawara got up and launched himself at me knocking me to the ground. My head hit the mated floor and a sharp pain followed suit after. I let out a wheeze as the air left my lungs from the impact. There was no way I could win this now.

Bringing my hand up to Sugawara I tapped him two times with a flat hand. I had signalled my defeat. I was not sad or anything, you cannot win every fight. This was just training anyways, training with a man who was extremely skilled in combat that is. I might not have mentioned this before, but Sugawara is stupidly good at combat. So I did not expect to win in the first place. I was quite proud of how long a managed to hold up.

Sugawara removed himself from me and starched out his hand. I grabbed it and he helped me up from the ground. Giving me a gentle pat on the shoulder with one hand and a thumbs up with the other Sugawara smiled at me.

"Good fight. Good fight. I was beginning to have a hard time keeping up with all those blasts from your quirk." Sugawara huffed still trying to catch his breath.

I gave him a nod in response still too out of breath to respond with words. I placed my hands on my knees leaning slightly forward as I tried to calm my breathing. I was looking down at my hands and I could see the sweat glow on my skin. I would definitely need a shower after this, I probably reek of sweat.

I looked up and turned my head to the side so could look directly at Sugawara. My hands were still on my knees. Taking two or three deep breaths I let out a choked laugh.

"I'll get you next time." I wheezed.

"Is that so?"

I nodded my head fully determined to one day bring Sugawara down in a fight.

"I just have to be faster. Your speed is what makes things difficult."

"I know I'm fast. It's almost like I'm teleporting." Sugawara joked.

Iwasaki let out a groan pinching the bridge of her nose. I guess she did not find his joke funny.

"I've said it before, and I will say it again. Your jokes are awful. And that is single-handedly the reason why you are single." Iwasaki said.

Sugawara let out a dramatic gasp and wiped a fake tear from his eye. I tried to stifle my laugh, but it just came out as a small snort instead.

"You wound me, Iwasaki. As I said before I will simply go up on the roof and sing fight song and then everyone will be in love with me." Sugawara said while bringing his hand to his chest dramatically.

I now knew what Iwasaki and Sugawara had been talking about before I arrived. I could not help but laugh at how ridiculous this whole thing was. My laughing had not gone unnoticed. Sugawara tuned to me a grabbed me by my shoulders. He was being even more dramatic than before.

"Look at me (l/n). Look me in the eyes. Look into my yellow orbs. Look into my pools of gold. Surely everyone will fall for these magnificent mirrors in my head."

"Noooo, not the orbs." I said with fake fright.

"I will even put my hair into a messy bun and wear checkered vans. This will make everyone attracted to me. That is the law of nature."

There was a dramatic pause before both Sugawara and I started laughing. A snort came from Iwasaki as she shook her head at our antics. I fond smile spread across her face as her small snort became a giggle. A warm feeling spread inside my chest. This was truly something I needed. With the things that had been happening recently, it almost felt like there was not really any time for fun. So, this was truly a breath of fresh air. Sugawara was laughing so hard that tears had started tickling down his cheeks as he clutched his sides. He looked at me and wiped away the tears trying to stifle his laughter.

"You know if you want to, we can meet up and train from time to time. I don't really mind.

"Oh, that would be nice." I said with a smile.

Sugawara turned his attention to Iwasaki.

"Do you want to join our little fight club?"

"Sure sounds fun. We should probably wait with our sparing match, (l/n). You look way too tired to go for round two. So we can do that next time. "

And that is how our regular meet-up started.

⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎
"Would you hold my hand even if it hurts you?" Is a piece of fan-made literature and is simply made for fellow fans to enjoy.

Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia and all its characters belong to Kōhei Horikoshi.

I do not in any way claim ownership of the franchise or its characters.

The story I tell is not meant to be part of the canon storyline and is just something I imagined.

This story is for entrainment outside of the original franchise. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 86 21
πšœπš‘πš’πšπšŠπš›πšŠπš”πš’ 𝚑 πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš› This is a fanfic. " Please save me... " you desperately beg. " How desperate are you? Begging a villain to save yo...
218K 10.2K 107
All Might is retired. The evil All For One is behind bars. Villains run rampant and pine after the newly dethroned underworld. And (Y/N)'s license e...
38.7K 2.1K 26
β•°β”ˆβž€ πŠππŽπ– 𝐍𝐎 π„π•πˆπ‹ ━━ ❝I have the power to control those I consider to be of lesser rank than myself; be thankful I don't feel like using it...
359K 9.5K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...