Starting New

De HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... Mai multe

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

Preparing for Battle

94 3 0
De HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Point of View:

''I'm not going to hide while you all are out taking risks for me,'' Bella follows Edward, Noah and me out. Noah and Edward carrying the last of my stuff while I grumble about wanting to help. 

Just last night, Bella came up with the theory that Victoria was the one behind the Newborn Army but was hiding behind Riley, letting him make all the decisions. 

''If Victoria is involved, I am keeping you as far away from the fight as possible,'' Edward tells her. ''If it wasn't for how much of an advantage Al can give us during the fight, she wouldn't be anywhere near this either,'' Edward looks at me concerned as Noah turns around from placing the stuff in his car. 

''Jasper said I could be of help,'' Bella tells us. ''Yes, by spreading drops of our blood around the battlefield,'' I remind her. 

''With the Wolves and the Mikaelsons in this, it's an easy win,'' Noah assures her. ''Okay, so either it's so dangerous that I have to hide, or it's so easy that you are going to be side bound. Which is it?'' Bella asks him. 

''It's easy for us, dangerous for you,'' Edward tells her. ''I think it's dangerous for us to be apart. How many times do we have to prove that? I'll be worried. You'll be worried. And we'll both feel more horrible,'' Bella tells him. 

Noah and I share a look as he looks back at Edward. ''She's right, you should hide with her, leave the fighting to us. As I said before, with the Wolves and Via's family fighting with us, it's a given,'' Noah tells him. ''Are you sure?'' Edward asks looking between the two of us. ''We're sure, you just keep Bella safe,'' I tell him. 

''Come on let's drop this stuff off at home and then meet Jasper on the field,'' I tell them walking towards the car. 

Time Skip:

''You're not fighting, you pull a muscle or something?'' Jake teases Edward. ''Jake, shut up,'' I tell him glaring. ''He's doing it for me okay,'' Bella defends Edward. 

''It's the only way that we could keep her away from the fight without her being stubborn,'' I continue. Jake just rolls his eyes. ''What's the plan?'' Jake looks between Noah and Jasper.

''This field will give us an advantage in battle,'' Jasper gestures to the field around us. ''We will lure the Newborns here with Via and Bella's scent. It needs to end here so that no innocent lives are lost,'' Noah continues. 

''Edward and I will be going to camp sight, but even if he carries me, they will still catch my scent,'' Bella explains to him. 

''That is where you come in,'' I tell him. ''Your stench, is revolting,'' Edward was plain honest. ''Dude you don't really want to go comparing scents,'' Jake gives him a look. 

I roll my eyes leaning back into Noah's chest as his arms rest around my waist on my pregnant belly. ''You okay?'' he asks me. I nod my head sleepily. 

''Your scent will mask mine if you carry me,'' Is what I hear when I refocus on the conversation. ''Done,'' Jake was quick to agree. 

''I don't like this idea,'' Edward looks to Jasper, Noah and me. ''I don't either this is our sister we are talking about, but the Newborns won't want to get anywhere near his odour,'' Noah looks at Jake sheepishly, ''no offence,'' he tells my friend. 

''Dude the only reason I put up with you is so that I don't lose Al as my best friend,'' Jake tells him. ''Okay, guys let's just try this shall we,'' I stand up straighter resting a hand on my belly as Noah was the reason I hadn't fallen over. 

Soon Jake runs off with Bella in his arms and Jasper turns to look at Noah and me. ''I will show you a spot I think would be a good vantage point for you to hide in,'' Jasper places a hand on my back and leads me away. 

''I am getting tired of my mate being led away from me,'' I hear Noah grumble under his breath. 

''Do you think you can get up there in your condition?'' Jasper looks at me in concern. I look up at the tree where there is a platform hidden amongst the branches. 

I bend my knees and put all my focus onto one of the branches that look stable enough to hold me and jump. I grab onto the branch above me and stabilise myself before climbing up further to get to the platform before resting once I reach it. 

I look out over the field and nod to myself. ''Do you have a good vantage point?'' Noah calls from below

 me. I look down at my mate and our brothers and nod my head. ''Yeah, it's perfect,'' I call down to them. 

I climb my way down instead of jumping to the point where I had to jump, and when I had to, Noah caught me. ''I'm going to follow behind Bella and Jacob and see if I could catch her scent,'' Jasper tells us before speeding away. 

I pull Noah down to the ground and sit him against the tree trunk before sitting down next to him and resting my head in the crook of his neck. I close my eyes and breath in his scent feeling myself relax moment by moment. 

Third Person's Point of View

Noah smiles down at his mate rubbing her pregnant belly as she falls asleep leaning against him. ''She tired?'' Edward asks sitting down next to him. ''Yeah, she's been getting a lot more tired lately, Carlisle thinks it's because of all the energy her body is using to support the twins,'' Noah nods. 

''I know she's only two months but have you both talked names?'' Edward asks his twin curiously. Noah smiles nodding his head leaning down and kissing Alvenia's head. 

''Don't bother trying to read my mind to find out the names, Via cast a spell so that you can't read any thoughts I have to do with the baby, it works with Alice as well,'' Noah chuckles. 

''That would be killing her not being able to find out anything,'' Edward laughs. ''Yeah, both she and Rose have been trying to convince her to tell them,'' Noah smiles, still affectionately rubbing her belly.

Just as Edward was about to say something they heard Jasper reappear in the field. ''I only picked up Wolf stench, no Bella, the plan will work,'' Jasper tells them before pausing and smiling in amusement. 

''I wasn't even gone for two minutes and she's already crashed,'' Jasper chuckles. ''I may be pregnant with twins but I can still kick your ass,'' they all look down and see Alvenia whose eyes are still closed.  

Noah chuckles kissing her head as she snuggles deeper into his side. Soon when Bella and Jacob arrive back they tell her the same that the plan worked. 

Soon they all went their own ways. Edward went and dropped Bella off at home, telling her that he was going to prepare stuff for their night of camping. 

Jake went back to the Rez and informed the pack of the plan. ''They're still letting her fight, even in her condition?'' Emily asks shocked as all the pack sat in the living room including Leah. 

Just as Jake was about to say something Leah spoke up. ''It's her decision, she wouldn't be fighting if she didn't think it wouldn't be safe!''

When no one else said anything, Leah looked at them and saw everyone in the room looking at her in shock. She rolls her eyes, gets up and walks out of the house. 

Noah however was dropping Alvenia off at where the Mikaelson's had been staying. ''Is she okay?'' Rebekah asks about her niece. 

''She's fine,'' Noah nods at her handing his sleeping mate off to her father. ''She's just tired, she should be awake in a couple of hours and be fully rejuvenated,'' Noah tells them. 

''My family and I are all going hunting tonight to prepare for the fight, so we won't be able to get in touch with you all till tomorrow morning,'' Noah tells them.

''She'll be safe here,'' Kol smirks at him. ''See you tomorrow beautiful,'' Noah whispers kissing Alvenia's head not caring that her whole family would be watching. 

''See you tomorrow baby,'' Alvenia slurs before curling more into her father's warmth. The whole family chuckle. Noah says goodbye to the family before walking out of the house.

Alvenia's Point of View

Later that Night:

''How are you doing, sweet girl?'' Aunt Bex brings me over to some food to eat while also carrying a glass of blood to wash it down. 

She sets both down on the table sitting next to the sofa I was sitting on before sitting down next to me. 

''I'm doing alright, worried about what is going to happen with Bella,'' I tell them. ''How do you mean?'' Uncle Kol asks turning down the tv so that it was just background noise. 

''Victoria may be psychotic but she isn't stupid. She was smart enough to get mine and Bella's information from the school about Bella and me in order to lure Bella away from Jasper, Alice and me back when James was after us. If she realises that Edward is not at the fight, she will know that Bella is with him,'' I tell them.

''She will hunt them down, even if she can't catch Bella's scent,'' I finish. They all look at me in thought before Rebekah grabs my other hand that wasn't rubbing my belly and squeezes it gently. 

''With the Wolves, your Father, Uncles and Brother/ Uncle figure fighting with your other family it will be over quicker than we think, so I will go up to the campsite and stay with Edward and Bella and if Victoria somehow finds them, I will kill her myself,'' Aunt Rebekah promises me. 

I squeeze her hand and smile at her. ''Thanks Aunt Bex,'' I tell her. ''Your welcome sweetheart,'' she leans over and kisses my head. 

''So what is going on in your life? Elijah and I were having lunch with Charlie yesterday and we noticed that most of your stuff was no longer in the house?'' Dad asks. 

''I moved out of home and moved in with the Cullens. Seeing as this is something that Carlisle never thought his kind was capable of doing he wanted to keep a close eye on the pregnancy. Which meant more regular appointments and scans to check on how the babies are doing,'' I fill them in smiling as I continue to rub my pregnant belly.

''Are they okay?'' Uncle Elijah asks in concern leaning forward in his chair, shutting the book he was reading. ''Yeah, they're okay. Carlisle thinks that they may take after my side of the supernatural gene pool,'' I tell them. 

''However the embryo sack is quite hard like a Cold One's skin so they both may partly look like Noah and the Cullens, but have my powers and wolf gene,'' I tell them. 

''Obviously, they will have my Vampire blood running through their veins but we don't know whether they would be like me and stop ageing when they reach maturity or not,'' I sigh. 

''It's a learn-as-we-go situation,'' I sum up for them. ''Well, whatever happens, I'm sure these little ones will turn out okay and healthy,'' Uncle Kol smirks at me. 

''I just hope they don't turn out to look like Niklaus, now that would be a burden that these poor children do not need,'' Uncle Kol teases. ''Shut up Kol,'' Dad glares at him. I just giggle at their antics. ''I miss you guys when you're not here,'' I tell them. 

''We miss you too little wolf, but you know why we can't risk coming to see you more often,'' Dad smiles at me sympathetically. 

''I know, you don't want your enemies knowing that I survived,'' I nod my head. ''The only ones who do know, are our family, which includes the bunch who are back home in New Orleans,'' Dad gives Marcel and Kol a look.

''And Vincent, no one else,'' Dad looks at me. ''If word gets out that we are leaving New Orleans regularly to come to Forks, they will get curious and come to see what has us coming here as much as we do and in turn, find out about you,'' Dad continues. 

''Now we promised your mother that we would protect you and that is what we are going to do,'' Dad smiles at me. 

At the mention of my mother, I look down at my pregnant belly. ''Why doesn't she come and visit me?'' I ask them. 

They all share a look and while Dad looks down, Uncle Elijah looks at me. ''Your mother is the queen of the Fae Realm. She can't leave it without fear that it will be invaded and her people's lives would be lost,'' Elijah tells me.

Soon we all went back to our own thing, Aunt Bex doing her nails and and looking through magazines. Dad, Marcel and Uncle Kol watching TV, Uncle Elijah reading and me just looking through my phone looking at things to do with my babies. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

123K 3.2K 32
The second the judge finally allowed her to from now on live with her dad back in Forks she was over the moon happy! For the last seven years she had...
23.7K 579 11
As Bella was moving to Forks to live with her father Charlie she thought he had been alone all this time but that was not the case. {Heavy editing}
335K 6.9K 52
When Hope Mikaelson was born, she also had an older twin sister. But her family was more focused on Hope. This is the story of Aurora, Rory Cullen...
219K 4.7K 27
Madison Swan is quiet after the incident two years before she moved to Forks. She was raped and almost left for dead when she was saved by two people...