A Foot In Both Worlds| JJ May...

By mrsfredweasley22

A girl caught between two worlds and two boys. What will Evelyn Blackwood do when she gets thrown into the cr... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1: Paradise on Earth
Chapter 2: Riding Out The Storm
Chapter 3: Ship Wreck
Chapter 4: Motel or Meth Lab?
Chapter 5: Kegger?
Chapter 6: The Boneyard
Chapter 7: The Fight
Chapter 8: Lunch With The Enemy
Chapter 9: Diver Down
Chapter 10: Dance Lessons
Chapter 11: Under Duress
Chapter 12: I Promise
Chapter 13: We Aren't Flirting!
Chapter 14: Wanna Bet?
Chapter 15: Who's Bird?
Chapter 16: You're Not A Pogue
Chapter 17: Fantasy Or Reality?
Chapter 18: This Is War
Chapter 19: The Royal Merchant
Chapter 20: They Know
Chapter 21: Tell Your Boy We Know What He Did
Chapter 22: Arrested Who?
Chapter 23: I'm Sorry
Chapter 24: Midsummers
Chapter 25: The Hawks Nest
Chapter 26: Let Me Explain
Chapter 27: We Found Water
Chapter 28: I Know Who I'd Choose
Chapter 29: Friends Still?
Chapter 30: Mechanical?
Chapter 31: Hydroponic
Chapter 32: Full Kook
Chapter 33: Best Liar
Chapter 34: It's A Set Up
Chapter 35: Promises Are Meant To Be Broken
Chapter 36: You Like Like Him
Chapter 37: The Cat's Ass
Chapter 39: The Whole Enchilada
Chapter 40: On The Run
Chapter 41: I'm Always Here For You
Chapter 42: The Phantom
Chapter 43: Goodbyes
Chapter 44: Running From Sadness
Sequel

Chapter 38: We've Hit Rock Bottom

260 4 0
By mrsfredweasley22

Evelyn woke up to the sun shining in on her face. She rolled over to see that Kiara was no longer next to her in the bed. She laid on her back staring up at the ceiling thinking back to everything that had happened the day before. She ran her hand down her face with a groan. Talking to JJ was not going to be fun first thing in the morning.

After wrestling whether to get up and face JJ or staying in bed all day Evelyn decided to get up. She knew that Kiara would end up dragging her out of bed anyway. Evelyn went over to the door walking outside to the backyard. JJ was sitting in the edge of the hot tub with his feet in while Kiara and Pope were off by the big tree on the side of the house.

"Hey," JJ said as Evelyn walked over to him.

"Hey," she said sitting next to him and dipping her feet in the hot tub.

"How'd you sleep?" JJ asked.

"All right," Evelyn said, "You?"

"All right," JJ said.

Awkward silence fell over the two as Evelyn splashed the water around in the hot tub with her foot.

"Look," Evelyn said, "I don't want what happened last night to make things awkward between the both of us."

"E," JJ said.

Evelyn continued to babble, "I know you were drunk and if the kiss didn't mean anything to you then that's fine. And well if it did mean something, which I doubt it did, then I feel like we need to talk about it and..."

JJ grabbed her face, placing his lips on hers. Evelyn leaned into the kiss before he pulled away.

"That was a nice way of telling me to shut up," Evelyn laughed.

"Well I had to do it somehow," JJ joked.

"So I guess this means..."

"That the kiss did mean something to me," JJ said, "I may have been drunk, but I knew what I was doing."

"So what now?" Evelyn asked.

"I think for now we need to focus of getting the gold, then we'll talk about us," JJ said.

"I agree," Evelyn said.

"Where is John B?" Pope asked, "I have my scholarship interview tomorrow. We gotta get this done."

"Speak of the devil," JJ said as John B walked up.

"Hey! Where ya been?" Evelyn asked.

"Dude I set up the entire winch to pull up the gold and everything," JJ said as Evelyn got out of the hot tub.

"You did not," Evelyn said shoving the boy in the arm.

"I did that," Pope said.

John B ignored the group and continued to walk into the chateau.

"Okay, that's it?" JJ asked.

"What's that all about?" Pope asked.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing. You guys were the last ones with him," Evelyn said walking toward Pope.

The group rushed in the house to see John B going through everything, searching for something.

"You all right, man?" Pope asked, "What--what's up?"

"What are you looking for?" Kiara asked.

"Bro, what is going on man?" JJ asked as John B walked over to the couch bed.

John B pulled out the gun from behind the pillow looking at it.

"John B what do you need the gun for?" JJ questioned walking toward his friend.

John B pushed JJ to the side throwing him down on top of the bed.

"John B!" Evelyn exclaimed, "What are you doing?"

John B stormed toward the door being grabbed by Pope, "What are you JJ now?"

John B threw Pope off of him against a table before continuing out of the door.

"Are you okay?" Kiara asked Pope before going after John B, "John B, what the hell are you doing?"

Evelyn followed the girl outside to see John B on JJ's bike starting it up.

"John B what the hell!" Evelyn yelled.

"Ward knows about the gold," John B yelled back, "He killed my dad."

Evelyn stopped, shocked at the news that John B just told them. John B turned driving off on the bike.

"John B!" Kiara yelled as the group ran after him.

"Shit," JJ said as he got farther away from the group.

"What the hell is happening?" Evelyn asked looking around at everyone.

"I think John B has officially gone off the deep end," Pope said.

"Well of course he has, did you hear what he said," JJ asked.

"Ward killed Big John?" Kiara said.

"Whatever happened John B is pissed and he has the gun. We need to stop him before he does something stupid," Evelyn said.

--

It was now dark and the group of four were on the HMS Pogue by the Cameron's dock. They had looked all over for John B that day and had yet to find him anywhere.

"What now?" JJ asked, "We just go up to the front door and ask, Hey have you seen John B?"

"Look, he lives at Tannyhill now. It's plausible," Kiara said, "We can play dumb."

"Play dumb?" JJ questioned.

"It's pretty late," Pope said.

"Look, I've never seen John B like that," Kiara said.

"We should honestly be going to the cops," Evelyn said.

"The cop--Yeah and say what, E?" JJ asked, "We're worried about our friend because he's on a rampage because Ward Cameron killed Big John? They're not gonna believe us!"

"Hey," Pope said getting everyones attention, "I see Ward."

"Let me see," Kiara said holding out her hands so that Pope would giver her the binoculars.

"Doesn't look dead to me. Let's ago home," Pope said.

"What?" Kiara asked looking at Pope.

"Uh...okay. Obviously, Mr. Cameron is fine, and even if John B was here, he isn't now, okay?" Pope said, "Plus I have the biggest most important moment of my life in six hours."

Evelyn sighed. She knew how much the interview meant to Pope. He absolutely could not miss it.

"Yeah, well, our friend is in trouble," Kiara said.

"I'm in trouble," Pope said, "Guys I haven't been home in three days. My dad's probably put all my shit on the street by now."

"Maybe Pope is right," Evelyn said, "We've been looking for John B all day."

"Okay, so that's it?" Kiara asked, "In a time of need you're just gonna bail? You want just walk away?"

"Okay, yo, guys, can we not do this right now?" JJ asked.

"I have a scholarship interview in the morning," Pope said, "I can't--"

"Well what about John B?" Kiara yelled.

"Why is it always about John B?" Pope questioned.

"It's not always about John B," Kiara defended, "You're so stupid. It would be any of you in this situation."

"Oh, bullshit!" Pope said.

"This is about friendship!" Kiara yelled.

"Bring it down," JJ said.

"This is about Pogues for life," Kiara said.

"Then we should worry about our other fellow Pogue who's future is riding on his scholarship interview," Evelyn argued.

"I can't believe you're on his side!" Kiara yelled.

Evelyn rolled her eyes, not understanding why Kiara was being so adamant about this.

"What about forensic pathology, huh?" Pope questioned.

"Forensic Pathology?" Kiara questioned.

"It's my life. Everything I've worked for," Pope yelled.

"That's your priority?" Kiara asked getting in his face.

"Stop the moral high ground bullshit," Pope said.

"Pope, come on," JJ said.

"Excuse me?" Kiara asked.

"No, no. She has no room to talk," Pope said, "Where were you when Big John went missing?"

"Pope. You're going too far," Evelyn said defending Kiara.

"No. Neither of you were there. Not for John B, not for any of us," Pope said turning to look at Kiara, "Remember your Kook year?"

"Dude," JJ said.

"Yeah, you forgot about us, both of you," Pope said.

"I'm not really sure why you're being such an asshole right now when I was the one sticking up for you," Evelyn questioned.

"Now you feel guilty," Pope said to Kiara, ignoring Evelyn.

"Give me a break!" Kiara said shoving Pope.

"Hey!" JJ yelled.

"Kiara," Evelyn said trying to get in the middle of them.

"Come on," Pope said.

"You need a break?" Kiara asked still shoving Pope.

"Hey! Yo, yo, yo," JJ said getting in between the three, "Cut it out, all right? If I'm the one mediating, we've hit rock bottom."

Evelyn crossed her arms looking out into the water.

"Bow, now," JJ said to Pope, "Go!"

Kiara walked toward the back of the boat and Evelyn stayed standing next to JJ.

"Pope, I'll drop you off," JJ said starting the boat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 331 13
Y/N just moved to the Outer Banks with her aunt after her mother's death, she's never been there only few weeks at summer but never got along with no...
50.4K 722 51
discontinued "We're the Pogue's and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time." fem oc x jj maybank SEASON 1 started: 08/02/21 ...
69.8K 2.9K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...
1M 13.1K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...