The demon and impossible love...

By evarajter

Y/n is happy at home but one day she meet a boy. They call him Pan. And then Everything change for her. She h... More

Getting to know the story
Part 1-Meeting
Part 2-Nightmare
Part 3-fight
Part 4 -"Welcome to Neverland"
Part 5- Secret
Part 6-Magic
Part 7-Captain Hook
part 8-Welcome back to Neverland
part 9-Try not to fall in love
part 10-Love
part 11-Get away from her
part 12-Wait for me in dreams
part 13-Home?
Part 14-Henry
Part 15-Loving
Part 16-Open fellings
Part 17-Goddess
Part 18-Let go
part 19-Storybrooke
Part 20-Problems
Part 21-Back in Neverland
Part 22-Cave
Part 24-Godess with goddess
Part 25-New visitors
Part 26- Wednesday
27-Why?!!
Part 28-Finding out
A/n

Part 23-Athena

21 0 0
By evarajter

"Ok stop being pick me" Peter says."I look at him angry. When he see it he say"I'm sorry Y/n ok?" I just look away and with my powers create magic board on which says 'I will not talk to you till you prove that you are sorry' "You want prove?" I nod."Here is your prove" and than he kiss me.

"C'mon i need to show you around "he smiled."So why are you hiding?" I ask."You see...do you know Athena?" He ask."The goddess?Ofc I know her who dosen't." I said happy." Well you see me and...HER used to..."he mubble last part so I didn't hear it."You used to what Peter?" I ask"We used to date and now I think she came for you beacuse she is jealous!" He sream fast. Wait a minute They DATE? "It wasn't real was it?" I ask sad." No ofc not if it was would you think prophecy happend?" Peter ask."Peter can you show me our room" I ask. I just wanted to get away from this and cry and sream in my pillow.

"I could be your pillow" Peter says calmly. "You WHAT?!" I ask confused."I read your mind" he says. Without another word I go to Peter and cry in his chest. I feel that we get on somthing soft but I don't put much effort to it I just cry.

"We should celebrated at fire" Peter says. "For what?" I ask."For your return Love" he says. "Sure after you tell me how to call Athena." Peter look at me angry but worried " No, you won't call her  today" he says."No, not today,... tomorrow." I say. " Fine,but why?" He ask. "So we could save this goddess with goddess once and for all". I smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1M 65.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
20.5K 831 63
why bother when i'm like this?