part 13-Home?

*You're wearing this today*

I wake up with Peter by my side.He looked so worried. Oh NO! "Hey are you ok" Peter Ask."Yeah just a bad dream."I say."you sure?" Peter Ask."yeah I'm sure"I say.

"Okay now get dressed" Peter says. Then it disappears. When I get dressed, I go out, but then someone suddenly comes and says"BOOOOO!" It was Peter. "Peter you scared the SHIT out of me"I yell at Peter. Then he laughs! UGH I hate him!

"where are we going?" I ask. "Train fighting, you'll need it a lot here," says Peter. As we walk, a portal appears. And he pulls me into him. Then everything goes black AGAIN!!!!

I wake up in a familiar bed.Wait a minute. THIS IS MY ROOM!! "WTF!" I scream and then mom and dad run upstairs and hug me."Y/n you don't know how much we missed you" they say but all I got out of my mouth was"Did you two make this portal? HOW? Why? And again HOW?"

"Y/n calm down" is all they say."I'll explain" then they look at each other and start"For starters, we're not your real parents. Those two died years ago. And we're not from here, we're from a world called the 'Enchanted Forest' And your parents are somone  who are Also from Enchanted forest.That's why you have powers.Oh! and you also have a brother, his name is Henry," they say.

Wait, is that what Peter was hiding from me?!?! They try to get to me, but I keep backing away. "Lilly and Simon get away from me." I say with tears in my eyes. I know this hurt them because I have never called them by their real names before. NEVER! I think, they thought that I didn't know their real names.

Soon after, I ran out of the house with tears in my eyes.

The demon and impossible love  - Peter Pan ouatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें