Taekook ONESHOTS

Per Emmaffics

Taekook ONESHOTS♡ !! Warning!! -Top Kook -Bottom Tae -Contains INTENSE SMUT -Might have Gguktaekook. -NSFW Més

1) TAEttoo♡-1
1) TAEttoo♡- 2
2) Happier
3) Glistening Navel piercing
4) Warrior's Mistress
!!!Not an update!!!
5. Lost-1
5. Lost-2
6) Love him like he do♡
7) Begin
NOT AN UPDATES:)
8) Favourite Crime-1
8)Favourite Crime-2
9. Favourite crime 3
9) Favorite Crime -4
10). Agape
11. ALPHAs
11.ALPHAs
Bullets and Sex
Ex's
9) Favourite Crime-5
12)Bodyguard Jeon-1
12) Bodyguard Jeon-2
12) Bodyguard Jeon-3
12) Bodyguard jeon-4
12) Bodyguard Jeon -5
13. Love me Again
14) ELITES
13) Bodyguard Jeon -6
ELITES
10000 Hours -1
10000 Hours-2

11.ALPHA

2.8K 62 23
Per Emmaffics

"Heyy, hii. I was wondering if you guys saw Jungkook anywhere? " Taehyung smiled anxiously as he waited for the bunch of Jungkook's friends to answer.

"Hyung, Jungkookie just went with Namjoon Hyung on a date. You missed him for a minute " The younger boy out of them laughed as he then backed away, chatting with group of his friends again.

Taehyung sighed deeply.

Being honest, it's not like he didn't expected Jungkook to do this.

As much as taehyung knows Jungkook, whenever the younger was sad or jealous or whenever they had any fights Jungkook would always, go on ignoring him or either spending time with guys taehyung despised with his guts.

And today, it's was legit KIM NAMJOON

The epitome of perfection, big muscle guy who would break bones with his bare fingers alone, but yet had an beautifully sculpted face with a Damn DIMPLE on his cheeks.

His sweet talks and his mature nature would lure any omega, heck taehyung thinks he would have let Namjoon choke him with his thick thighs if he was not in love with Jungkook.

But this was not the right situation for that.

Taehyung cursed, feeling too much of sensitive with the way Alpha was behaving with him and the fact that his post-rut mood swings were not helping him much either.

He pinched his nose bridge as he stared blankly in air.

He so much regrets letting Jungkook go the other day when he himself had shown up home.

He could have just being the mature one of them and could have told him nicely to give him some time, and then they would have that conversation.

But how dumb was taehyung that time, that he had made sure Jungkook would leave him for sure this time.

It's been almost a week since the scene had happened. When Taehyung was on his Trueblood Rut and Jungkook had shown up to offer sex and then had left angrily.

In a week taehyung had tried everything he could do  to get a hold of Jungkook, but the younger kept running like a fish.

Either he was in his dorms locked, or in some parties or on a date with Namjoon.

Taehyung was pissed beyond limits.

The night after Jungkook had left him there with yoongi.

Yoongi had been a great support to him. Yes they didn't mate nor they had sex. They had just cuddled and had "The talk" That was very necessary.

Yoongi had made him understand how they both were just ruining things more with running away from each other, rather then sitting and holding conversation.

Yoongi had made him porridge and made sure taehyung had spent his rut in less pain.

"Hyung, between this chaos of mine and Jungkook, you have lead ur heart in here Hyung. And I'm scared I broke it up too much"

Taehyung remember him saying that with uttermost guilt.

Yoongi had smiled, kissed his forehead and then had answered.

" You did nothing tae, you know why we got engaged baby. You gave your name to my pups, when they are not even yours. "

" If I knew, you were still so pressed over Jungkookie, I would have not made you step back "

"But it's not so late, get your alpha back. It's rare to have True mate baby. Don't let him go now"

Yoongi had that beautiful gummy smile on him, taehyung for God sake thought of keeping safe his Hyung and his pups always.

Omega was selfless and so full of love.

He hate that alpha boyfriend of his who did so cruel to him.

"But you said you liked me. "

"I did, I still do, not gonna lie. But you do not love me tae. You never did, and we both deserve to be with love of our lives. So I can pull myself back a little"

A sad smile adorned his face.

"I still can be best friend with you and pups? Even if we call off this engagement? "

Yoongi nods.

"You'll always be that tae. The one I love. The one I will protect. Always okay. "

The rut had went like that with little pain and lots of talks and cuddles.

Now when things were settled between him and yoongi, his main motive was now to talk to Jungkook.

Disconnecting his train of thoughts, Taehyung's phone vibrated with notifications.

~jeonjk

Liked by jiminiboo and 35,281 others.

Jeonjk
With MY BEST MAN ~Kim_joon

View all comments:

bammie: wtf brooooo u really got THE MOST ELITE MAN

Lisaaaa: Jeon Jungkook your CRUSH IS SHOWING 😭😭😭😭

Yugiee: broo Only namjoon have got the power to make JEON JUNGKOOK behave an omega😭😭😭😏

Taehyung groaned as he saw the post, of how Jungkook was holding that man in his arms and being all cute and soft.

Jungkook had never shown off his soft side to anyone other then him, and now that he was showing it to namjoon guy, taehyung had his pulse beating.

He went down more on his account to look at the post younger had made for a week.

Taehyung thinks he should have done that before.

~jeonjk

Liked by kim_joon and 33,628 others.

Jeonjk
~kim_joon how do u even manage to pull off blonde this perfect!!!!!????

~jeonjk

Liked by minnieme and 25289 others

Jeonjk
To all Namjoon hyung simps HE GIVES BEST HUGS!!! SUCKS TO BE U🥴

~jeonjk

Liked by Jackie and 46829 others

Jeonjk
He is a babyyyyyyy😭😭😭😭

~jeonjk

Liked by rosee and 82689 others.

Jeonjk
I'M NOT BLUSHING!!!! I'M NOT BLUSHING XSVSJSKEKEO
DAMNNNN HE IS HOT AF

Taehyung paused and watched all the post and he hated how Jungkook looked so happy in them.

He felt possesive, he was jealous and his alpha was roaring inside him.

Taehyung felt his stomach churn with the enormous thoughts of guilt and Sadness

May be Jungkook was finally happy with someone he really likes so he should just leave Jungkook alone.

Taehyung thought  as he saw the photos again.

Jungkook was never a media person, who loves to flaunt his relationshipe with people, but Jungkook doing that for Namjoon, surely made things clear and Namjoon a very special person.

More special then Taehyung ever was.

Bile rose inside him

He felt insecure and his thoughts ate him, when he got a message from yoongi.

~baby, no matter what, today u need to talk!!! Wtv may be the outcome, plz go and talk to him!!!! You promised hyungie tiger!!!

Taehyung gulped.

He refreshed the page and it was just 1s when taehyung viewed the new post younger had made.

~jeonjk

Liked by hobibaby and 36,2829 others.

Jeonjk
Alpha x Alpha bitchssss!!
at Lovedice !!!

Lovedice!!!!

The place Jungkook loves to visit!!

Taehyung nodded, as he saw the younger tagging the location on the post , it was not so far and taehyung had been there like more then 100 times now.

It was jungkook's personal favorite!!!!!

He could never miss on that.

"You cannot run like  you did back then Jungkookie. You gonna regret doing this to your alpha"

Taehyung flared as he drove to the restaurant at the speed of light.

______________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!

I'M TO SLEEPY😭😭😭😭😭

I'm so sorry for a very short chapter!!! But i need to rest😭😭😭 I have lot of  submission tomorrow 😭🥺

I will post in few days babies!!!!!

Stay healthy, and eat safe.

KEEP URSELF WARM!!!!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

184K 3K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
35.9K 484 12
𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯...
181K 3.5K 13
Contains smut scene. Sub Jinnie Top Makanes
334K 4K 13
↑𝙹𝙺 ↓𝚃𝙰𝙴 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝: 9