10000 Hours -1

Taekook au where, Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood lovers

Taekook au where, Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood lovers. Taehyung have been with Jungkook since Jungkook had quite a struggling days and with three part time jobs. Now after years, Jungkook is one of the leading CEO , the richest the finest one. But now that he is up there on the crown , he forgets the one who put him up there, his husband and his child.

__________________________________

I look up at the big clock, I cannot help but sigh with frustration and anger, its 3 am and Jungkook is not home yet. This is third time in a week he has been home late after we slept and went back to work before we could even see him. 2 weeks, 2 weeks is exactly when I saw him last, Jungwonie saw his father last.

I gulp as I stare at the door, when will he be back???? Does he even come home ??????

Suddenly the keys grumble and I stand up hastily and I finally see him after weeks. He comes inside still talking on his phone. He discards his bag on couch and walks towards the dining table, he pours himself water but his talks continue.

It's only when he turns back he notices me, so I was invisible all this time? He stops and smiles a bit, not his smile though.

Once upon a time, I use to love my husband. I use to love the way he would work and study so passionately, times when he use to walk up to me and shower me with those gentle kisses
over my shoulder when I stubbornly refused to talk to him for being late.

But now it all seems to be slipped in a habit , him being not home at all.

"Tae? Why are you up so late?" He asks.

I look over to him and I feel distant, as if this is the first time I am meeting him.

"I was waiting for you. Haven't seen you since 2 weeks. You are never home"

He shrugged out of his coat, revealing an immaculate gray suit and crisp white shirt. Both custom-made, both costing upward of four figures. Reminding me how rich we were.

He walks closer and presses a kiss over my cheek. It's just perfunctory kiss . No intimacy no warmth. It was more like his skin brushed with mine .

"I have been busy tae. There's so much work. Don't wait long for me."

Jungkook had already moved on to his phone. Answering all the emails and attending all calls .

He still looked stunning, I remember days when everyone were smitten with him, how gorgeous he was. Even in our university days. He would do three jobs and still managed to look perfect to boots everyday.