12) Bodyguard jeon-4

Taehyung pats his stomach feeling it too stuffed even for air to inhale, he looks around and everyone is almost in same place as him, he laughs a little

Taehyung pats his stomach feeling it too stuffed even for air to inhale, he looks around and everyone is almost in same place as him, he laughs a little. Everyone around the table keep chattering about there work and some random stuff, again he have no idea about,but he let's it slides. Taehyung thinks may be from tomorrow he'll try to bond with everyone in order to fit with them.

Taehyung then looks at Namjoon who plays around with his mint choco chip ice cream, his face disgusted with probably how it taste.

He nudges Namjoon.

"Hyung, don't you like mint choco? "

Namjoon scoffs.

"Mint choco chip is not even likable in any ways tae. It's real shit. " Taehyung laughs

He passes his strawberry ice cream over to his bodyguard.

"Have mine, I'm too stuffed anyways"

Namjoon grins, he then patts taehyung's back softly.

"Go out and breathe some natural air, you won't feel stuffed. Try to take a little walk, there's big balcony outside" Taehyung instantly smiles standing up from his seat.

" Excuse me everyone, I'll leave now. Thank you so much for this meal. See you in next schedule " Everyone bows and bid there goodbye to taehyung, he looks over to woo who is unconscious clinging on Jungkook, may be because he had too much rum.

But Taehyung stops himself from looking at Jungkook , through out the night taehyung had just avoided him like he was a plague or something, but he could feel Jungkook's eyes Stern on him, on his every detail. There were so many times today that taehyung had just randomly looked up during his conversation with Namjoon and he could find Jungkook's gaze on him.

Taehyung won't lie, he enjoyed today like he never before but Jeongguk’s very presence seems to be exhausting for him. His eyes keep straying to him, he’s hyper aware of everything Jeongguk does or says, every little movement he makes. And taehyung genuinely felt the process Tiring.

He pushes his chair behind as he walks out the dinning room, but not before nudging Namjoon to come outside once he is done eating.

Taehyung walks outside, as soon as he reaches outside, he is met with this beautiful balcony , there are these small plant pots with beautiful lights decorated around them. He leans on the railing as he takes deep breathe. Air is cold tonight and the moon is full, just so beautiful.

He takes out his phone and clicks some random pics to keep the memory of the beautiful day he spent today. Just in front of the balcony down the main road, cars and the entire city looks glowing with brightening lights. Taehyung focuses on the two teenagers down his building walking with there hands intertwined, taehyung coos.

They look so much in love, and taehyung wonders how does it feels to be in love like this. Genuinely, both people loving each other, to walk down the road under a full moon holding each other so close.