9) Favourite Crime-5

Taehyung wakes up the next day, with a loud thud of a door banging, he stirs in his sleep and finally wakes up too jin tiptoeing  getting his files from his cupboard, taehyung smiles a bit

"Hyungie? What are you doing? " He watches how Jin's shoulders sag and he turns around, pouting.

"God, you woke up, I was trying to be quite as much as I could, but I woke you up" he walks towards taehyung, he sits beside him on there bed and tucks his husband's hair .

"Wahh, Kim Taehyung you look beautiful " He says, taehyung chuckles at that.

Jin presses a soft kiss on his forehead and mumbles a Good Morning.

"By the way, why were you sleeping on couch last night?? Was I soaring too loud again? " Jin asks and taehyung furrows his brows.

Couch?? What was he talking abo-

Yeri

Jungkook

Taehyung gasps, he stands up immediately from his bed, walking towards the door of there room, but jin grasps his elbow and makes him turn.

"Hey hey, what? What happened? Are you alright?? "

Taehyung nods

"Hyung, how did you know I was sleeping outside?? "

Jin sighs, walking towards his office bag, he keeps his office files in his bags and tuggs it on his shoulder.

"Jungkookie told me, he said, he saw you sleeping on couch, he was concerned, he thought we had fight or something. I got you back to bed then"

He pulls taehyung towards himself

"Is everything alright? Why were you sleeping outside baby? "

Taehyung smiles awkwardly

"You, you got me back to bed? "

Jin laughs

"Who else would carry you bridal style honey??? " Jin winks

"Right" Taehyung says.

He feels weird, why would he even ask that to Jin?? He was his husband, of course Jungkook will inform Jin to bring him back to bed, why

Why would Jungkook carry him to bed?No??

He looks back at Jin, and smiles fixing his tie.

"I was watching Netflix, and I slept. I'm sorry, I made you worry"

Jin hugs his husband.

"Hey, tae no, it's fine alright!! happens. Just take care next time, you get back pain easily, I don't want you to get sick, yeah?? " Taehyung nods at that.

"I'm out waiting for you, fresh up and come outside"

After 10 minutes when Taehyung brushes his teeth and washes his face, he walks outside his room.