Unexpected Thug Love *The Seq...

By ReenahK

Sequel to Unexpected Thug Love More

Unexpected Thug Love *The Sequel*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter *13*
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Q&A
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Q&A
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 23

32.2K 955 292
By ReenahK

*That's Brooklynn*

*Smoke POV *

"I wish you sit your ass down. What the doctor tell you?" i asked Aery who was walking around in the kitchen putting dishes up.

"To rest, but I'm bored baby." She said walking back into the living room to sit on the couch.

"So, Get your ass one of them crossword puzzle shits and quit being hard headed." i said pouring some cereal in a bowl.

"That's not the kind of cereal i want." Aery said with a attitude cuz i told her to quit being hard headed.

"And how you know what kind of cereal I'm pouring and who said it was for you ?" I asked.

"Cuz i can hear it and cuz i know it is. " Aery said.

How tf you can hear different types of cereal?

"Okay then Miss Cereal Whisperer, what kind of cereal am i pouring in the bowl then?" i asked her.

"Frosted Flakes. I want Fruity Pebbles..." she said.

I looked behind me to see if she could see me, but she couldn't.

I laughed, she always doing some weird shit.

I poured milk in the bowl with the frosted flakes, i guess I'll eat em. I pulled another bowl out of the cabinet and fixed her some damn fruity pebbles. I brought her cereal to her and we both sat on the couch and ate while looking at scary movies.

A hour had passed and Aery was laying on me knocked out.

Smh, every damn time i cut on a movie she go to sleep. And SHE pick the movie!

But i don't blame her cuz she pretty far along.
And i know she be tired from taking care of Niala, who is sick, and tryna do housework.

I told her before that she ain't have to be cooking and cleaning like a damn slave, but I let her do it since she wanna play housewife so bad.

I heard Niala crying, and i tried to move Aery off me without waking her up, but that ain't work.

"My baby crying?" Aeryelle got up and said. Rubbing her eyes. She started to walk back to Niala room but i pulled her back gently by the hips.

"I got it boo, relax. " I told her. But she wasn't havin that.

"Imma just go with you to check on her." She said.

I walked into Niala room with Aery right behind me.

We went over to her crib and Niala was NOT in her crib.

We looked at each other confused. But Aery looked more frightened than anything.

We heard something being moved behind us. We both turned around to see Niala. Damn near IN the toy box.

Aery let out a sigh of relief and went to pick her up. She grabbed her and kissed her all over her face. She had her back turned to me, but when she turned around i noticed she had tears rolling down her eyes. At first i was gone act like i ain't see her cuz to be honest, bae is a cry baby. Plus she even more emotional cuz she pregnant. I was finna walk out the room when i started to feel bad for being insensitive. She been thru a lot.

I turned back around and walked over to her. I wiped her tears and held her head up.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her.

"I just been thinking the worst of everything. You can't even imagine what i thought had happened to Niala." she expressed.

" Why do you think you think that stuff..?" i asked her.

"Maybe it's because so much crazy shit done happened, i automatically think the worse so it won't be a surprise..." she said. I could understand that. I think everybody does that to an extent.

"I can understand that babe, But now we got another problem on our hands." i said.

"What's that?" She asked.

"This lil girl here," i said taking Niala out Aery arms, "knows how to get out her crib." i said.

"Yea...i know." Aery sighed. " What we gone do?"

"Well, i don't really know. But i don't think it's that deep. We just gotta watch her." i said.

" She could get in trouble Smoke. I don't want her getting into nothing... I think we should put her in the bed with us." Aery said.

"Bae, she gone be alright. (That's my song y'all,lol. S/O to Kendrick Lamar )
But if she gone sleep with us she sleeping on the other side of you. Niala sleep wild as'f and she ain't finna be kicking my ribs all night. Shit. " i said truthfully.

"Then you'll see how i feel with this baby. " Aery said Rubbing her bulging belly.

"Awl, girl i bet it ain't as troublesome as you making it sound. " i said walking out the room with Niala and Aery following behind.

"Ummm, excuse me?" she said with a attitude.

I put Niala down and turned around to face Aery.

"You heard me luh baby. You know you a drama queen. " i said.

"Drama queen? How about YOU try toting around this big ole belly. Or being uncomfortable when you lay down cuz he wanna be all in ya ribs . Or getting kicked all night when you tryna sleep. Having your back hurt all the damn time. Having your feet swollen. Having to piss all the time cuz he sitting on my bladder. Having to get bigger clothes and bras cuz you finna bust out your old ones. Having super sensitive titties. Or when you go somewhere, people think they can touch on your stomach. Drama queen my ass. " she said while pointing her index finger in my face.

She walked off, well waddled off into the kitchen.

I followed behind her and sat at the table. I watched her get a bag of dill pickle chips from the cabinet, chocolate syrup from the fridge, and cookies and cream ice cream from the freezer. She sat the ingredients on the table and rolled her eyes at me. She went and got a bowl and spoon, sat at the table and started mixing all that shit together.

"Your stomach gone be tore up." i said.

She shrugged her shoulders and got big spoonful of whatever tf it was and ate it.

She put the spoon back in the bowl finna scoop up some more. I took the spoon out her hand and the bowl and i tried her lil concoction.
"This ain't half bad boo." i said eating another spoonful.

"Boy, if you don't give me my ice cream back, Imma know sumn. " she said with the most evil look on her face.

"My bad." i said and gave her ice cream back.

"Umhum." she said snatching the bowl and rolling her eyes.

"Boo, you know i ain't mean what i said about you being pregnant. I was just talking shit." i said truthfully. " I ain't mean to make you upset."

"It's cool, I'm over it. " she said.

"Okay...bookie." i said and she laughed.

"That's the ugliest fuckin name." she said.

"I know, but it's ugly cute. Like a French bulldog." i said. She busted out laughing.

"And like you. Ugly in the morning but you still cute." i said.

"Imma show you ugly " she said getting up.

I got up and took off running to our bedroom.

"Bring that ass here boy!" she yelled waddling behind me.

I got to the room and shut and locked the door.

"Bae, remember what the doctor said. You can't be playing too much!" i said.

"You started it with your childish ass! " she said on the other side of the door.

"I'm sorry tho babe. Imma quit." i said laughing.

"You childish forreal, bruh." i heard her say walking away from the door.

I unlocked the door and stepped out the room, and she came around the corner and got me. She beat me with the ice cream spoon.

The spoon still had ice cream on it.

I had ice cream EVERYWHERE!

My hair, neck, my face, all over my clothes. She got me good.

"I guess I deserved that." i said wiping ice cream off my cheek.

"Yes you did BOOKIE." she said.

Aery put both her hands behind my neck and pulled letting me know i needed to bend down. So i did and she kissed the ice cream off my nose.

She turned to go back in the kitchen and i was finna take a shower so i headed to the bedroom.

And right when i walked in the bathroom i heard Aery call my name.

"What?" i yelled back.

"Come Here, right now." she said.

I sighed, rolled my eyes and walked towards the kitchen wondering what i did.

I walked in the kitchen and there was Niala sitting on top of the table with the chocolate syrup all over her and the table. She was licking her fingers.

I looked at Aery. And she looked at me.

"You cleaning this up." she said.

Niala looked at me and laughed cuz i still had ice cream on me.

"Daddy mess !" Niala said.

"NiNi a mess too " i said. She put her hands in the chocolate and moved them back and forth.

I picked her up off the table and she started to draw on my face with the chocolate.

Aery laughed at us and took a picture.

"I'm going to put her in the tub," she said taking Niala from me. "Be a gentleman and clean this up please ? Thanks babe." She said about to exit the kitchen.

I slapped her ass and left a chocolate hand print on her ass.

I looked at the kitchen and shook my head.

Time to get to work.

____________________

Sorry i haven't been updating!! Tryna get my shit ready for college next month!

*But excuse my mistakes.*

COMMENT!

VOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 5.8K 43
𝐼 'π‘š π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘›π‘œ π‘ π‘¦π‘šπ‘π‘Žπ‘‘β„Žπ‘¦ πŸ’•
395K 13.5K 73
Kiss me.
569K 15K 50
Est.2020
317K 10.9K 31
$ - get rich or die trying πŸ’°