Worthy

By colormePlNK

Sequel to Mistaken Now a mother to a toddler, business woman, and single... Morgan comes in contact with some... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
TEASER of Chapter 34:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Announcements!
Part I
Part II

Chapter 45:

69.6K 3.6K 773
By colormePlNK

EPILOGUE - 8 years later...

*********

Morgan

"Michael leave my sissy alone!" Kae yelled from the living room.

"Shut up nigga." He said to Kae as I came into the living room.

"What the hell I tell you about calling my daughter a nigga?" I ask slapping Michael's head. "I don't give a fuck if you 16 watch ya mouth and leave them alone."

"Ma I'ma beat ya nephew up." Arie said pushing Michael away as he pulled her hair.

Arie is 14 now. I have basically been her mother figure throughout the years. She choose to start calling me Ma a few years ago and that was fine with me since I already claimed her as mine. She knows who her biological mother is since she tries to come around every so often, but never stays.

"You ain't gonna do sh-" Michael started to say to Arie, but I popped him in his mouth.

"Fuck I tell you?" I ask.

"Auntie you gotta chill." He said.

"No you chill. Cut the shit nigga." I said. "You might be a little bigger than me now, but I'll still beat you up."

"Okay, Auntie." He said laughing.

"Asia ya son work my damn nerves." I said going back into the kitchen with her and Kahron.

"I think Michael like Ar'. He always fucking with her and he so quick to say she's not his cousin, but claims everybody else." Kahron said.

"No my baby don't." Asia said.

"That boy ain't no damn baby no more." Kahron said.

"That's always gonna be my baby tho."

He flagged her off. "Now you sound like Mo about Ayden."

"Yup that's my baby forever. Matter fact I need to call Mogul to see where they at. It don't take that long to get him, Mile's, and Ayden's haircuts."

Ayden is now eight while Miles, Quent, and Aubree are nine.

"Mommy we don't got no more yogurt." I rolled my eyes as Kae looked through the fridge.

"Ya dad isvabout to come get you and Arie, tell him to buy some. There will be more when you come back."

"Okay." She said. "Dad can I have this?" She asks Kahron about his ice cream.

Kae is 11 now. She still to this day calls Kahron, Dad or Dad Ron since she considers herself to have two dads. Yet she understands Eric is her biological dad.

"Yo young girl everything I buy for me you want. You eat just like ya damn mom."

"Because you don't buy me any!" She exclaimed.

"Lie again Kae." He said mushing her head as she laughed. "Everything I buy myself I get you too. Go ahead and have it."

"Where's my favorite lil sister?" Kae asks.

"You mean your only lil sister?" Kahron asks as he chuckles.

"Aubree's so good. Unlike those two who fight all the time." She said pointing to Arie and Michael as they came into the kitchen arguing. "Lawd take me now!" She shouted throwing her hands in the air.

"Girl stop with the dramatics." We laughed as I slapped her hands down.

"Michael you like Ar'?" Kahron asks him.

"No." He said quickly turning his lips up then walking out the kitchen.

"Yeah you do nigga!" Ron shouted after him.

"Leave my son alone." Asia said.

"His dad gonna fuck with him about it anyways once he find out."

I shook my head at them. All just crazy.

"Hi Morgy!" Kyrie shouted from his car seat as Arie and Kae climbed into the back of Eric's truck.

"Hi baby." I waved at him. He is a little brown cutie looking like a perfect mixture of his mom and dad. He's only four and is the sweetest.

"Hi baby." He copied me waving back making me laugh.

"Ky I love you." Kae said kissing his face up.

"Kae stop!" He laughed pushing her away.

I shook my head at them. "Okay, bye babies." I said to them.

"Take care of my babies nigga." I said to Eric.

"You tell me this every damn time. I know how to take care of my kids Morgz." He said.

"Oh well it's a habit."

Over the years me and Eric have kept good on our co-parenting relationship. Of course we had minor disagreements regarding the girls, but it was never something that couldn't be resolved. He's a great father and that's all that matters.

After they left I went back inside looking at Michael as he was laid out on the couch texting. While Asia sat on the other couch looking through the TV for something to watch.

"Better not be texting no little girls." I said.

"Auntie, I'm 16." He said.

"I don't give a fuck." I said popping his forehead before going back into the kitchen.

"Babe," Kahron said pulling me in between his legs where he sat on the counter.

"Yes?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck as he cupped my ass.

"We kids free. Let's disappear for a few." He said kissing my lips softly a couple times before easing his tongue into my mouth becoming rougher.

"Mommy!" We broke apart as we heard the front door bang open and Ayden's voice.

"Move dad." He said pulling me from Kahron's hold. "I missed you." He hugged me.

"I missed you too baby." I laughed rubbing my hands over his freshly cut hair.

"Spoiled ass." Kahron grumbled.

I sat next to Kahron as he called to talk to Aubree on FaceTime. She went away on a week long trip with her mom and stepdad.

It's so crazy to think that now everybody is booed up and married. Even Asia and Mogul when I thought his ass wasn't with marriage for a minute.

"Hi daddy!"

"What's up baby girl?" He smiled asking.

"Nothing," She said before she started telling him about her day and all that she did.

"Where's Mo?" I laughed coming into view. Aubree is the only person beside Kahron that calls me Mo.

"Hey Bre baby."

"Heeeyyy!" She said all stretched out making me laugh.

"Where's Kae? Is Arie there? Where's Jahron?" And did I mention she's the only one that calls Ayden, Jahron? Well yeah.

"Kae and Arie aren't here, but Ayden is. Ayden, ya sister on the phone!"

"Who Bre Bee?" He runs downstairs looking into the phone.

"What's up homie?" He shouts.

"Jahron I miss you." Aubree said.

"I miss you too. When you coming here?"

"Soon and I'ma stay forever. Well.. no I'll miss my mommy too much, but I'm coming."

I smiled shaking my head at how they were talking like they were grown.

"What you thinking about?" Kahron asks.

I looked over at him not even realizing he was off the phone and Ayden ran off back upstairs all ready.

I shrugged. "I guess sometimes it all still feels so surreal. Like we're really here."

"We're really here." He said throwing his arm over my shoulder pulling me closer to him kissing my forehead lovingly before attacking my neck with kisses making me laugh.

"Might not get the pussy everyday anymore, but I guess it was worth it."

"Lie again." I said.

"A couple times a week ain't everyday." His smartass said.

"Oh well we stay having one of the kids under us. Shit some man get it once every couple of months after years of marriage, so please."

He cringed making me laugh. "I'd fuckin die!"

"You're an idiot."

"You love my idiot ass dick tho right?"

I slapped his face as he laughed. "Okay, with the throwbacks, asshole."

"Nah, I'm joking. I love you Mo."

"I love you more." I mumbled into his neck.

THE END!

*********
*********

S/o to all my readers yall the shit!

It was all love and appreciated nonetheless. So thanks to all that commented, voted, and read 😩❤️😘😘😘

Keep reading for a surprise 💋💋💋💋💋💋✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86 0 24
A girl who was distraught fell in love with the wrong guy in the past. As she moves forward, a little secret has been waiting to be unravelled. A new...
68 4 8
~𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡...
899 58 22
The tale of two madly in love souls, craving each other more than anything, torn apart by unexpected and unfortunate circumstances.
1.9K 99 26
Mysteries remained unanswered, hearts have been broken, the guard has been pulled up again, family is the worst enemy, friends don't know the meaning...