Legacy | Genshin I. |

By Raiphoria

"I'm scared of what I can't control. Wondering if I'll be more than a memory. If I go down in flames and I fa... More

One Last Memory
Worry
The Winery and Grapes
Sneaking Out
A New Friend!
Promises
A Slimy Friend
Irritation and Patience
Learning How to Use a Weapon
Onto the Neighbouring Nation
Unforeseen Regret
Memories of the Dead
Wangshu Inn
Chapter I: Act III
Chapter I: Act IV
Chapter I: Act V
Chapter I: Act VI
Chapter I: Act VII
Chapter I: Act VIII
Chapter I: Act IX
Chapter II: Act I
Chapter II: Act II
Chapter II: Act III
Chapter II: Act IV
Chapter II: Act V
Chapter II: Act VI
Chapter II: Act VII
Chapter II: Act VIII
Chapter III: Act I
Chapter III: Act II
Chapter III: Act III
Chapter IV: Act IV
Chapter V: Act I
Chapter V: Act II
Chapter V: Act III
Chapter V: Act IV
Chapter V: Act V
Chapter V: Act VI
Chapter V: Act VII
Chapter V: Act VIII
Chapter V: Act IX
Chapter V: Act X
Chapter V: Act XI
Chapter VI: Act I
Chapter VI: Act II
Chapter VI: Act III
Chapter VI: Act IV
Chapter VI: Act V
Chapter VI: Act VI
Chapter VI: Act VII
Chapter VI: Act VIII
Chapter VI: Act IX
Chapter VI: Act X
Chapter VI: Act XI
Chapter VI: Act XII
Chapter VI: XIII
Chapter VI: Act XIV
Chapter VI: Act XV
Chapter VI: Act XVI
Chapter VI: XVII
Chapter VI: Act XVIII
Chapter VI: Act XIX
Chapter VI: Act XX
Chapter VI: Act XXI
Chapter VI: Act XXII
Chapter VI: Act XXIII
Chapter VI: Act XXIV
Chapter VI: Act XXV
Chapter VI: Act XXVI
Chapter VI: Act XXVII
Chapter VI: Act XXVIII
Chapter VI: Act XXIX
Chapter VII: Act I
Chapter VII: Act II
Chapter VII: Act III
Chapter VII: Act IV
Chapter VII: Act V
Chapter VII: Act VI
Chapter VII: Act VII
Chapter VII: Act VIII
Chapter VII: Act IX
Chapter VII: Act X
Chapter VII: Act XI
Chapter VII: Act XII
Chapter VII: Act XIII
Chapter VII: Act XIV
Chapter VII: XV
Chapter VII: Act XVI
Chapter VII: Act XVII
Chapter VII: Act XVIII
Chapter VII: Act XIX
Chapter VII: Act XXI
Chapter VII: Act XXII
Chapter VII: Act XXIII
Chapter VII: Act XXIV
Chapter VII: Act XXV
Chapter VII: Act XXVI
Chapter VII: Act XXVII
Chapter VII: Act XXVIII
Chapter VIII: Act I
Chapter VIII: Act II
Chapter VIII: Act III
Chapter VIII: Act IV
Chapter VIII: Act V
Chapter VIII: Act VI
Chapter VIII: Act VII
Chapter VIII: Act VIII
Chapter VIII: Act IX
Chapter VIII: Act X
Chapter VIII: Act XI
Chapter VIII: Act XII
Chapter VIII: Act XIII
Chapter VIII: Act XIV
Chapter VIII: Act XV
Chapter VIII: Act XVI
Chapter VIII: Act XVII
Chapter VIII: Act XVIII
Retrieval of the Divine Knowledge Capsule
Author's Note
Chapter III: Act IV
Chapter III: Act V
Chapter III: Act VI
Chapter IV: Act I
Chapter IV: Act II
Chapter IV: Act III

Chapter VII: Act XX

3.2K 161 26
By Raiphoria

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
Proof of Guilt
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

A tanuki-like toy could be seen chilling out in the open, surrounded by many trees as (Y/n), Yae Miko, (F/n), Aether, and Paimon went over to it.

A squeak escaped Paimon's lips as she watched the toy turn into a female. "Ah! That toy tanuki just turned into a human! What's going on, Paimon's never seen one of these before!" She exclaimed in surprise.

Yawning, the female looked at the figures before her. "Not a tanuki... I'm a mujina..." She mumbled out with a quiet snore, "I'm so tired... if I don't get enough sleep... it'll stunt my growth..."

Paimon glanced at Yae Miko. "Um, is this the "professional" you were talking about?" Paimon asked.

Yae Miko chuckled. "Hehe... She is a member of the Shuumatsuban, a genuine, bona-fide ninja," she answered.

(F/n)'s eyes sparkled. "Ninja!" They repeated as imaginary flowers surrounded them.

"Oh gosh," (Y/n) sighed.

"Wow, a ninja! So was that one of those legendary ninja transformation techniques? Anyway, what's the Shuumatsuban?" Paimon asked.

Before Yae Miko could say something, (F/n) shot their hand up in the air.

"Ooh! Ooh! Can I explain this? Please?" (F/n) asked in excitement, their ears perking up.

Yae Miko smiled and nodded her head at the young feline.

(F/n) grinned, placing their hands on their hips. "The Shuumatsuban belongs to the Yashiro Commission. This unit is known to be secret and is run under by the one and only... Kamisato Ayato!" They explained, a single sharp canine tooth poking out as they smiled brightly.

Yae Miko softly giggled. "Of course, you would know. Now, Kamisato Ayato and the Yashiro Commission are neutral parties, so I have no right to give orders to the Shuumatsuban. However, convincing their most chronically lazy member to help us is well within my abilities. Here's what I need you to do: Go into town and find evidence of the Tenryou Commission's betrayal," she retorted.

"You make it sound so simple, but..." Paimon trailed off.

"What exactly is the evidence?" Aether asked.

Yae Miko raised a brow before giving a close-eyed smile at the group before her. "Hmm? Oh, I thought you would have figured it out by now. Alright then, I'll indulge you with a little more information. For a complete outsider, probing the inner workings of the Tenryou Commission is nigh on impossible. But since the three Commissions work together to serve the Shogun, they have a close relationship. Someone from one of the other Commissions might have an easier job of figuring out what they're up to..." She answered.

"The Yashiro Commission!" Aether exclaimed in realization.

"Hehe... Now you're following me. The Shogun's Army hasn't given up on their search for you yet, but with the help of this Shuumatsuban ninja, I'm sure you'll be able to rendezvous with your friends. Don't forget we're on a tight schedule here. Be sure to bring back the evidence in good time," Yae Miko smiled.

✧˖*°࿐

"Housewife? Housewife, are you here?" (F/n) called out as they skipped right into the Teahouse.

"Thoma! Thoma, you there? It's us, we're back!" Paimon called out as well.

"In here!" Thoma's voice piped up from somewhere in the back.

"C'mon!" Paimon exclaimed as she grabbed onto (F/n)'s hand – who was giving Taroumaru many deserved pets – and dragged them to where she heard Thoma's voice.

(Y/n) looked at Aether, taking notice of how the blonde was clutching his hands to his sides and staring at the ground.

Biting the inside of his cheek, he grabbed Aether's hand before the (H/c)ette's mind and heart could go to war with one another, and led the shorter male in the direction of where Paimon and (F/n) went.

Aether's eyes widened in surprise before his cheeks slowly flushed into a light pink.

'He's holding... my hand...' Aether thought as he followed after the (H/c)-haired male.

Thoma took notice of the group. "Aether, what brings you here?" He asked, surprised to see newcomers.

The green-eyed male then hummed. "Did you meet with the resistance? How's the battle going? Is it safe for me to come out yet?" Thoma questioned.

Paimon shook her head. "Not just yet... we saw people strolling on our way here," she answered.

Thoma sighed as he placed a hand on his chin. "So it's still not over... I guess you came here because you have something to discuss? Oof– Hello to you too, (F/n)," he retorted before grunting in surprise when a familiar ombre bluenette threw their arms over his shoulders.

"Hi!" (F/n) greeted happily, nuzzling lightly against the Pyro user.

Thoma then gave a reassuring smile. "I'll get someone to call for Miss Kamisato, bear with me for one second."

✧˖*°࿐

Ayaka and Thoma took in the information that had been told to them.

"I understand, you need evidence of the Tenryou Commission's betrayal. Let me think... Now that you mention it, there is one thing that has always concerned me. The Shogun's Army has been at war with the resistance for a long time now, but not once has the Shogun ever inquired about it. I used to think that she simply didn't care, but looking at it now, perhaps the problem all along has been with the Tenryou Commission's reports to the Shogun," Ayaka states with a thoughtful look on her face.

"What do you mean?" Paimon asked.

"The Tenryou Commission presides over domestic military affairs. If they ever had any intention of concealing information in their reports, we would have no way of knowing. Meanwhile, the Shogun would incorrectly conclude that the Vision Hunt Decree poses no threat, and would stick to her decision. If we had access to their reports, it would confirm everything," Ayaka explained.

Thoma furrowed his brows as he lightly pet (F/n)'s head with one hand, and his other hand on his chin. "But as I recall, the only person authorized to access that kind of official documentation is Kujou Takayuki. It's heavily guarded too. Even with Sayu's help, swiping a document from under their noses is no easy task," he remembered.

"If only there was a way we could distract the guards for long enough. Hmm..." Ayaka sighed.

"A distraction, you say..." Aether trailed off.

(F/n) dramatically threw their arms in the air. "Boom! Boom!" They hinted.

Thoma's eyes widened. "Yoimiya's fireworks!"

Ayaka laughed softly. "That's a very Thoma-sounding and (F/n)-sounding suggestion... But it's a reasonable one. The Statue of the Omnipresent God is right by the Tenryou Commission. If someone set off fireworks near the statue, they certainly wouldn't ignore it. While they were preoccupied with that, Sayu could infiltrate the Tenryou Commission and take the report, as well as any other evidence she might find..." She agreed.

"Who gave the feline catnip? Damn it, we have a hyper (F/n) on our tail," (Y/n) mumbled as he glanced at the hyper ombre bluenette.

Thoma and (F/n)'s eyes brightened as they beamed together.

'Too bright...' The group thought while squinting their eyes.

"Great! It feels like I'm getting closer and closer to being a free man again," Thoma exclaimed.

✧˖*°࿐

(Y/n) ran a hand through (F/n)'s hair – ignoring their ears – as he listened to the conversation that was going on before him.

A dango stick poked out from between the (H/c)ette's lips as he quietly chewed on the delicious treat.

"Ah... It feels like it's been an eternity since we last sat down and talked like this," Thoma states.

Aether sweatdropped. "It's not been quite that long..." He trailed off.

(F/n) lifted their head from (Y/n)'s lap and snatched an onigiri from one of the plates, before nomming on it.

Thoma chuckled and smiled. "Well, it certainly felt like it to me... I've been looking forward to seeing you again every day since I got here! This Teahouse used to be my favorite hiding place, but now... I've honestly lost track of how long it's been since I last set foot outside of here. Oh, man! I want to go to the hot springs so badly!" He lightly complained.

"Nom," (F/n) mumbled out, their cheeks puffing out like a chipmunk.

Ayaka shook her head in amusement. "Let's focus on the issue at hand. The sooner the Vision Hunt Decree is abolished, the sooner Thoma will be free. This was a reunion of sorts, but there's no time to catch up. We'll celebrate properly when it's all over," she piped up.

"Oh, let's play the hot pot game again!" Thoma declared.

"You're still thinking about that!?" Paimon asked in disbelief.

"The Tenryou Commission is heavily guarded. Be careful when you get near. Let's meet back here afterward," Ayaka reminded.

Paimon then turned toward her companions. "Alright, Aether, (Y/n), and (F/n). First, let's go to Hanamizaka to find Yoimiya," she ordered.

"But... we didn't agree with you?" (F/n) mumbled.

"You'll get used to it," (Y/n) sighed.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.2K 23
"i am not and will never be raiden makoto, i know that." the puppet slowly blinked her shimmer-lacking eyes as she stared at the electro archon who k...
7K 282 17
𓆩⟡𓆪 𝒀/𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑭𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝑻𝒆𝒚𝒗𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏�...
242K 8.3K 30
you're holding me and holding back. | 暗黙の a scaramouche x reader au where you experience your first heartbreak. as you try to move on just like any...
693K 30.4K 45
❝ WILL YOU TAKE ME AS YOUR BRIDE? ❞ »----------✄ A year after you heard rumors of something happening to your old childhood friend, someone had att...