The Phoenix Swordsman (Sword...

Door Gaberox01

Y/N L/N was one of the many unfortunate people to be stuck in the tragic event of Sword Art Online where if y... Meer

The World of Swords
Beaters
Knight in Shining Armor
The Red-nosed Reindeer
The Black Swordsman and The Pheonix
The Murder in the Safe Zone
Illusionary Avenger
Temperature of the Heart
The Sword Dance of Black, White, and Red
The Blue Eyed Demon
Crimson Bloodthirst
Rin...
What a Coincidence
Yui's Heart
Into The Depths of Hell
The End of the World
Old World New Problems
The World of Fairies
The Meeting
The Meeting Pt. 2
Truths
The Grand Quest
Here We Go Again
I'm No Hero
Reunion
The World of Guns
Link Start!.....Again
Guns and Swords
Memories of Death
Death Gun
Death Chaser
To Be Strong

Bullet of Bullets

539 9 2
Door Gaberox01

There were thirty-five minutes before the start of the tournament, and I was sitting alone in a booth at some sort of get together before the battle royal actually starts. After a bit of time passed, I immediately notice the cyan blue haired girl, Sinon, and Kirito walking over to me.

Kirito: Hey U/N.

U/N: Hey. What's up?

Kirito: The sky.

I gave him the 'really' look.

Kirito: Sorry. Hard to not say that. Sinon here has agreed to share some information with me about the BoB.

U/N: And you didn't consider asking me for help?

Kirito: Uh. I didn't think of that.

U/N: Well too late to change your mind. Feel free to sit down.

Both of them sat in the booth I was in, Kirito sat next to me and Sinon in front of us. Sinon brought up the drink menu while Kirito started to speak.

Kirito: So, if I'm correct, thirty players get dropped in random locations on the same map. And you just find and eliminate whoever and the last one standing is the winner?

Sinon sighed when she finished getting her drink.

Sinon: I knew it. you're going to make me explain the whole damn thing, aren't you? Don't you have email?

She stated bluntly between the sips she took from her beverage.

Sinon: The admin sent the rules to everyone so it should be in your inbox.

She passed the drink menu over to Kirito who then browsed the selections.

Kirito: I did. But I just wanted to make sure I was understanding everything. There was a lot of info to absorb.

Sinon: Tch. Absorb.

Kirito had finally gotten his drink and gave me the menu to also look. I then started.

U/N: Well, you've got the right idea Kirito. The Bullet of Bullets is a battle royale between thirty players on the same map. From what I read, the start points are random, and each player is dropped about a thousand meters away from one another.

I received my own drink.

Kirito: Woah. That must be one huge map.

Sinon: Honestly. You didn't read the email, did you? It's a multi-staged arena about 10 kilometers in diameter. It's got mountains, forests, and deserts. The start time is in the afternoon so there isn't any advantage for gear or skills.

Kirito: How can you find anyone in a field that big?

U/N: It's a game Kirito. You thought they made it easy? Every player gets an item that I call the SST. The Satellite Scan Terminal.

Kirito: There's a satellite? Like a spy drone or something?

U/N: Correct. It works the exact same way as it does in real life. It will pass over the map every fifteen minutes. And when it does, it transmits the location of every player to your own terminal. I would say it's pretty neat.

Kirito: Hmm. So, you can only hide in one place for fifteen minutes.

Sinon: you're catching on.

Kirito: But doesn't that put a sniper like you at a disadvantage.

Sinon: fifteen minutes is all a sniper like me needs to do their job. I fire. I kill my target. I move on.

Kirito: Yeah. I guess.

Sinon spoke again after finishing her drink.

Sinon: So, we good here?

U/N: Actually, I have something to ask.

Sinon: What is it?

I pulled out my menu and brought up all of the BoB players and sent it over to her.

U/N: I wanted to ask if there were any players on that list were first timers or names you don't recognize?

Sinon: Hey that's really specific. Better than that, It's weird.

U/N: Could you tell me or not.

Sinon: Fine. You don't have to be so pushy about it.

She looks over the list for about a minute, scanned over all of the names.

Sinon: Besides a certain loser with a photon sword and their friend. There are three names.

U/N: Perfect. Who?

Sinon: Musketeer X, Pale Rider, and this guy. Sterben?

One of those guys has to be Death Gun. I figured that I would hunt down everyone on that short list when the BoB starts. And if anyone gets in my way will be sent back to reality crying.

Sinon: So, you mind telling me why you wanted me to find those names.

U/N: That's more personal but I'll give you the short story. We were enemies in a different game and throughout the time I was playing. We were trying to kill each other.

Kirito: Huh?

U/N: I'll inform you later Kirito.

Sinon: You said that the two of you were trying to kill each other. Was this over an argument or something?

U/N: No. The group he was in were terrible. They kill the weak and take advantage of others. No matter how many times someone talked with them, they just laughed as they killed them in cold blood. They were too far gone and had to be stopped by using force. I know it wasn't right, to do the things I did. But they were for the right reasons. I've neglected to finish the job before but this time. I'll finish what I had started.

I realized that I went on ranting about the past and shook my head.

U/N: Sorry. I didn't mean to go on and on about that.

Sinon mumbles to herself something I could barely hear. Something about pulling a trigger. She shook it off and looked at me.

Sinon: Do you remember the name of the game the two of you played.

I just stared at her, not wanting to ask the question.

Sinon: Never mind. That's a bit personal.

U/N: It's fine.

Sinon: Hey Kirito. Uh.

Kirito: Hmm?

Sinon: We should probably go to the waiting area and check our gear before the tournament.

She got up and we followed her to the elevator where we all stood in silence till Sinon went over to Kirito and gestured a handgun with her fingers and held it against his back.

Sinon: I get you have your reason for being her Kirito, just like me. But it's got nothing to do with that promise you made. I got to pay you back for what happened in yesterday's finals got it. You owe me a fight, so you have to stay alive till then.

Kirito: Roger that. I promise you that I'll stay alive and give you the fight you've wanted.

Sinon: Thanks.

U/N: Hey. We are here.

I spoke up, noticing the elevator stop moving.

As we walked out, we saw there was a live stream being broadcasted to all of VR. Great. Me and Kirito went to our own waiting area while Sinon split away from us.

U/N: Kirito. The reason I asked Sinon about those names was because Kikuoka hired me to track someone.

He turned to face me, a little bit of anger on his face.

Kirito: I knew it. U/N I told you not to trust him.

U/N: Trust? This isn't about trust Kirito! I had to because if I didn't accept, then Death Gun would have killed more people in this event!

Kirito: Who is Death Gun?

U/N: He's someone we've met in SAO dumbass! Only with a different name and appearance.

Kirito: Wait. Are you talking about that one player with the iron skull mask and glowing eyes?

U/N: Yes Kirito. I'm sure you've seen some of the news. about how some people have died with the Amusphere around their heads. That was because of him.

He was taken aback by this information.

Kirito: I seriously hoped he was talking about someone else. But when he asked if I was the real deal. Now I know why.

U/N: Yeah. I also saw the laughing coffin logo on their forearm.

20...

19...

18...

U/N: Kirito. Stay safe. We both don't know what Death Gun is capable of. Consider everyone a hostile, including Sinon. Got it?

15..

14..

Kirito: Wait what are you going to do?

11...

10...

U/N: I'm going after those names Sinon mentioned and eliminating them. Don't worry about me. I know what I am doing.

5...

4...

Kirito: Good luck.

3...

2...

U/N: You too man.

1...

[INITIATING TELEPORT]

[LET THE THIRD BULLET OF BULLETS COMMENCE]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After the familiar bright flash of teleportation left my vision, I was met with a heavily dense forest area around me. Taking somewhat of an advantage from this, I climbed one of the trees and scoped out the surrounding area. In the distance, I could already hear the many gunshots of players battling for victory. A couple of minutes must've passed before I heard a twig snap to my right, and I snapped my head in that direction to see an enemy player hiding in some bushes. I quickly jumped down and eliminated him with my photon sword.

U/N: Stupid bush campers.

I mumbled. After waiting a bit longer, the fifteen-minute timer hit, and I brought out my SST to scan the nearby areas. When the holographic map showed up, I noticed that my location was marked by green, and others were white. Tapping on the other dots revealed the players' names so I looked at the names of the two players heading towards the bridge to the mountain areas. Dyne was heading there, and he was being followed by Pale Rider. He's on the list and he is the closest one to my location. Without bothering to look for Sinon or Kirito on the map, I headed west in the direction of Dyne and Pale Rider.

---Time skip brought to you by Chibi U/N tripping over roots and falling in a bush---

After an unfortunate fall into a bush, I had finally made it to the bridge and saw two figures on the other side. Must've been Dyne and Pale Rider. I brought out a pair of binoculars and scouted out the situation. It looked like Pale Rider had just eliminated Dyne, but he didn't disconnect when he died. So, it seemed like Rider wasn't Death Gun. I was about to leave when I noticed Pale Rider fall to the ground, and after closer examination, he was shot by a paralysis bullet. I never heard a shot go off, so it has to have been a silencer on a weapon. I also saw another figure moving out of cover. He was there the whole time. It was him. Death Gun. He pulled out a pistol and aimed it at Pale Rider and started to do a gesture with his hand. I had to do something. If I don't then another person is going to die. I then heard a shot go off and saw Death Gun dodge in insanely close shot like it was nothing. That was my move. I ran out from behind cover and sprinted across the bridge drawing my Ace of Spaces, readying it. After aiming, I took a couple long range shots at Death Gun to which he simply dodges every single one of my shots.

When the magazine was empty, Death Gun took the opportunity to shoot Pale Rider in the chest. Stopping at a decent range and taking aim at him once more he simply looked at me before Pale Rider shot up and aimed at Death Gun too. But then he started to clutch his chest like he was in pain. Death Gun looked back at Pale Rider as he fell down and disconnected. While this was happening, there was a battle recording drone nearby and Death Gun aimed his pistol at it.

Death Gun: Death Gun is my name, and the name I share with this gun. -

U/N: Wait! Your gun is named Death Gun. Even though your Death Gun. Well, that's confusing. I would've named it Betty! Or Steve!

I yelled so that way, he can hear me. The unamused killer looked at me with the red eyes of hatred.

Death Gun: You and everyone else will learn to fear me U/N. you all have seen my power. It is real. Just you wait, we'll meet again U/N. None of this is over. I am only just getting started. It's showtime.

That phrase made me remember something that was said while I was back in SAO.

----Flashback----

LC Member1: Lets go boys.

The Laughing Coffin member looked back to me.

LC Member1: We will meet again; this show is only getting started.

----Flashback-End----

I blinked my eyes and saw that Death Gun disappeared without any kind of trace.

U/N: What the hell.

Kirito: Hey U/N! Over here!

I saw Kirito and Sinon up on the mountain side, so I made my way over to them.

Thinking back to Death Gun. I may have underestimated his ability to dodge.

---END---

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
308K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc