Pokémon Journeys: Indigo Leag...

Galing kay JunkBot45

The world of Pokémon is a truly beautiful place to live as both Humans and Pokémon live together in harmony w... Higit pa

Chapter 1: I Choose You!
Chapter 2: Challenge of The Samurai!
Chapter 3: Showdown in Pewter City.
Chapter 4: Clefairy and the Moon Stone!
Chapter 5: The Water Flowers of Cerulean City.
Chapter 6: Charmander the Stray Pokémon.
Chapter 7: Here Comes the Squirtle Squad!
Chapter 8: The More The Merrier.

Michael Andrew's Profile.

1K 18 27
Galing kay JunkBot45

Name: Mike Andrew.
Age: 11.
Gender: Male.
Species: Human.
Hair Colour: Chocolate brown.
Eye Colour: Emerald green.
Height: 5'11". (180.34 cm)
Weight: 134.5 lbs. (61.0 kg)
Birthday: Unknown.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Martial Status: Single.
Birthplace: Pallet Town.
Aliases:
• Michael David Andrew. (full name)
• Michael.
• Mike.
• Twerp. (by Team Rocket)
• Sport.
• Champ.
• Kiddo. (all by his Dad)
• My Little Pumpkin. (by his mother)
• Mr. Pokémon Master. (by Misty)
Occupation:
• Pokémon Trainer.
• Unofficial Police Officer.
• Chosen One of the Lake Guardians.
Powers/Skills:
• Usage of Poké Balls.
• High intelligence.
• Speed.
• Gadgets.
• Advanced field of aura.
• Bond Phenomenon.
• Super eating.
• Z-Ring.
• Athletic skills.
• Dynamax Band.
• Keystone. (Mega Glove)
Family:
• Oliver Andrew. (father)
• Helen Andrew. (mum)
• Unnamed Aunt & Uncle.
• Unnamed Grandparents.
• Unnamed Great Grandparents.
Friends/Allies:
• Venusaur. (signature Pokémon)
• Ash Ketchum.
• Gary Oak.
• Professor Samuel Oak.
• Misty. (best friend)
• Brock. (best friend)
• Red.
• Blue.
• Leaf.
• Silver.
• Tracey Sketchit. (companion)
• May. (close friend and companion)
• Max. (close friend and companion)
• Dawn. (close friend and companion)
• Iris. (close friend and companion)
• Cilan. (close friend and companion)
• Chilli. (close friend)
• Cress. (close friend)
• Clemont. (close friend and companion)
• Bonnie. (close friend and companion)
• Rotom Pokédex. (close friend)
• Lillie. (classmate in Alola)
• Mallow. (classmate in Alola)
• Lana. (classmate in Alola)
• Sophocles. (classmate in Alola)
• Kiawe. (classmate in Alola)
• Officer Jenny.
• Nurse Joy.
• Arceus.
• Alain. (rival in Kalos)
• Gladion. (rival in Alola)
• Professor Kukui. (caretaker)
• Professor Burnet. (caretaker)
• Lei. (younger brother figure)
• Samson Oak.
• Todd Snap.
• Harrison.
• Tyson.
• Chloe Cerise.
• Angie.
• Zoey.
• Barry.
• Paul. (rival in Sinnoh)
• Looker.
• Trevor.
• Tierno.
• Shauna
• Stephan.
• Jessie (sometimes)
• James (sometimes)
• Meowth (sometimes)
Enemies:
• Team Rocket.
• Jessie.
• James.
• Meowth.
• Giovanni.
• Matori.
• Cassidy. (formerly; left Team Rocket)
• Butch. (formerly; left Team Rocket)
• Damian.
Hobbies:
• Making new friends.
• Walking on his journey.
• Capturing and training Pokémon.
• Keeping his friends and family safe.
• Having something to do.
• Being with his friends and family.
• Sleeping in a hammock.
• Writing stories.
Goals:
• Win at Gym battles. (succeeded)
• Help people and Pokémon. (succeeded)
Win a Pokémon League. (succeeded)
• Defeat Team Rocket and the other evil teams. (always succeeded)
Heroic Achievements: No information.
Type of Hero: Ambitious Adventurer.

Overview:
Michael Andrew, (or simply just Mike), is an 11 year old boy who dreams of becoming a Pokémon Master someday. He is also the main protagonist of "Pokémon: Indigo League! (Male OC)" His partner Pokémon is a young and rather inexperienced, yet very wise Bulbasaur with special healing abilities who would later become a powerful Venusaur and be the only Pokémon he travels with him to every region he goes to in his journey.

Physical Appearance:
Michael is a skinny, slender preteen boy with darkish chocolate brown hair, slightly tannish skin, and emerald green eyes with two distinctive cat-like irises. He wears a white t-shirt with Zekrom's face on it, and a black shortsleeved jacket with the collar up. Mike is also seen wearing dark green trousers and maroon coloured shoes.

Personality & Characteristics:
Mike is shown to be very determined to be a great Pokémon Trainer. Personality-wise, he is a very strong person, shows confidence when battling and he shows a lot of sympathy towards Pokémon, usually helping and befriending them through his long journey. As a result, Mike doesn't like Trainers who mistreat Pokémon, such as Damian and Shamus. Mike also serves as a role model for many people. In fact, he often astounds people with his skills and abilities, and unpredictability. Mike's strategy and tactics in battle are usually problem-solving, including thinking on his feet during special matches or that relate to the special and unique abilities of Pokémon. Also, he even takes input from his friends and has always helped him whenever he was stuck in a jam. He is generally kind, brave, enthusiastic, passionate and adventurous. However, he can be a bit stubborn, and sometimes a little hardheaded at times. Thanks to his long journey, Mike has softened the hardheaded parts of his personality, though he still shows them if Pokémon are being mistreated, some of his friends teasing him, and various other reasons. Since then, Mike has demonstrated much greater maturity and level-headedness both in and out of battles. In addition, he has shown to give everyone around him good advice in order to better themselves and their goals. He also has a fascination with science and technology, as shown when he aced his computer classes when at school.

Michael is shown to be always open and honest towards his peers and friends, but he prefers not to share his thoughts about his rivals. He is also a Trainer that keeps his word as he usually doesn't break promises to his friends, family, and Pokémon, although he does the same thing for ones that aren't his. On the other side, Michael has a natural, inborn love for battling. He enjoys battling both Gym Leaders and anyone who challenges him, especially Trainers with a similar zeal and passion as him. Additionally, despite his confidence and zeal, Michael can be modest and humble as he sometimes gets embarrassed when complimented on his skills as a Trainer, but it doesn't happen very often. Also, Michael has also shown to have an insecure side, as he does worry about what his friends that he travels or travel with and his Pokémon family would think of him as a person, shown when his mother would say embarrassing things about him in front of his friends or Pokémon and when he got defensive when his rival Gary Oak said that he should get a girlfriend sometime. Michael has also been shown to have an extremely strong sense of justice. He doesn't hesitate to assist Officer Jenny, the Pokémon Rangers, and even the International Police in their missions. He even has an immense hatred for evil organizations, such as Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, Team Flare, and Team Skull. Also, Mike really doesn't like Pokémon hunters, especially J. He regularly risks his own life to protect Pokémon and defeat criminals. Michael has also shown to be highly intelligent when it comes to dealing with as he had also studied night and day about every Pokémon. He also has a lot of willpower to keep himself from doing anything too harsh.

Michael's Powers & Abilities:
• (Human Physiology):
Michael is a Human, a mammalian species of mundanes and mortals who are known to be a sentient and sapient race who inhabit the planet earth as a dominant species, said to be related to primates. He is also extremely well-trained due to having undergone extensive training.

• (Enhanced Condition):
Michael possesses all of his capabilities, attributes and aspects at an advanced level, beyond that of the peak members of his own species. This means Michael's many different aspects, attributes, as well as capabilities and abilities, be it natural or supernatural would be beyond that of standard individuals.

• (Enhanced Body):
Michael's physical condition is far above that of the normal and peak members of his species in that verse, beyond what can be emulated via natural training and with little to no maintaining. This also means that Michael's strength, speed, endurance, agility, durability, stamina and reflexes are many times greater than peak members of his species.

• (Enhanced Accuracy):
Michael can achieve complete and utter accuracy on distant targets, with the activity in his brain center for aim and accuracy drastically improved. He needs only to aim for an instant before he can accurately hit a target with a projectile. Michael can hit so flawlessly and at the most opportune moments in all the targeted areas of his target. Michael can judge extremely long distances amazingly accurately, gauging the strength needed to launch a projectile, in order to hit a target accurately. If a target is moving, Michael can calculate the best method to hit the target. Visual obstructions like smoke and vegetation does not hinder his ability to get an accurate bead on his target, and his intense focus on whatever that he is targeting allows him to shut out outside distractions. He can compensate for any kind of environmental factors that would normally throw off his aim like wind, air resistance, gravity, and radiant heat, which usually distorts the image of the target. Michael can even resist perception-distorting abilities such as Illumination Emission.

• (Enhanced Agility):
Thanks to this ability, Michael can easily go from one motion to another quite effortlessly, effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily, sprint, do back-flips, leap across rooftops, and numerous other gymnastic, athletic and martial implements with little to no effort.

• (Enhanced Athleticism):
Michael possesses athletic abilities that are beyond even the peak members of the human race, which means that Michael possesses strength, speed, stamina, endurance, agility, balance, dexterity, and reflexes that are beyond the level of peak humans in his universe. He may also additionally possess advanced levels of explosiveness, power, and other various acrobatic and gymnastic abilities.

• (Enhanced Balance):
Michael has both extremely a well developed sense of balance, the positioning of his limbs and the center of balance as well as the physical condition to use these facts. This combination makes him almost impossible to be knocked down, falling down and able to recover from momentary imbalances near instantly. Michael automatically achieves a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. He is also able to easily adjust his position by instinct, which enables him to perfectly balance himself on any object, no matter how small, narrow or unstable it may be.

• (Enhanced Combat Mastery):
Michael possesses proficiency, capabilities and knowledge regarding general combat. Essentially, he would be extremely skilled in combat, beating the toughest of opponents or dozens of aggressors at once. He would also be able to perform combat manoeuvres and other stunts much more proficiently than the average person. He would be able to use his combat skills for both offence and defense and would also be able to utilize high-level combat techniques that would give him an edge over other combatants. Naturally, Michael also possesses above average physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual attributes that would aid him or enable him to fight at an enhanced level. If Michael possesses any supernatural abilities such as Fire Manipulation, Flight, Telekinesis, he would also be able to incorporate and utilize those abilities to either enhance his combat performance or to have high skill in using them in combat. Though not always the case, Michael's abilities extend to all forms of combat, including melee combat, like martial arts and swordplay, or ranged combat like archery or shooting. This ability doesn't only entail that Michael is very proficient in combat, he would also possess extensive knowledge about the subject, allowing him to easily extend his combat prowess to day-to-day life outside fighting, such as living tactically, teaching others, analyzing combat moves and learning them for yourself. Michael also seems to have an intuitive mastery of the associated combat skills, techniques, body language and choice of words subtly sending all the signals to others, granting them major leverage in any combat situation. He can perfectly and without a single flaw or mistake use any and every type of combat skill and technique there is, was and will ever be, whenever he wants with zero effort by himself in a short amount of time. Michael can engage in combat so flawlessly that it instantly hooks everyone that's sees it, and every person that's sees it instantly thinks it's the very peak of combat. Each combat skill that Michael utilizes will be objectively, accurately and unanimously perfect in every facet aspect and detail. Each combat skill that Michael utilizes will be an immediate unmatched success in every way. This is the ultimate combat mechanism, making it virtually impossible to defeat him, since Michael will almost automatically fight with perfect skill, technique and timing. Michael's full and complete mastery in combat and anything related to combat makes Michael the ultimate combatant. This also allows Michael to dominate any and every combat-based competition on any and every competition level at any time in all aspects easily.

• (Enhanced Defense):
Michael possesses enhanced skills in terms of defenses and is skilled at defending himself, whether it be by simply blocking, parrying, dodging, or taking a hit without a scratch. He can literally defend against anything that may come his way.

• (Enhanced Dexterity):
Michael can easily control his movements and muscles more precisely than those at the peak of his species, making him unable to be clumsy or fumbling. He can slip through a network of lasers, reach through dangerous narrow tunnels, keep perfect balance, or juggle effortlessly without ever tripping or wobbling. Michael can even move both his fingers and toes effortlessly, with tendon strain no longer being a problem. Michael can only fall over when physically uprooted or pushed, though most times he can perfectly land on his feet. With practice, Michael can stand up right on even the most unstable surfaces, such as a moving vehicle, a collapsing building, or an earthquake. He is also able to regain balance or bounce back to his feet quickly and perform feats such as shooting a gun, throwing a knife, or fighting at seemingly impossible angles and positions.

• (Enhanced Durability):
Michael's physical durability, which is the ability to withstand damage, is extremely high, allowing him to take numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects. Michael can withstand bullets, grenades and low to medium explosives, which are said to be equivalent to ten tons of TNT, survive falling from the top of tall buildings and building collapse, withstand beatings from superhumans, take getting beaten with steel rods and bars, and survive massive amounts of blood loss.

• (Enhanced Endurance):
Michael can endure physical stresses beyond the capabilities of the greatest humans, enabling him to do things such as: tolerate extreme amounts of physical pain, having limbs ripped off or having bones completely crushed, being corroded by acid, and even resisting extremely painful headaches for prolonged periods of time. He can also hold his breath for longer intervals, like 2-3 hours, and always remain calm through any stressful or painful situations. Users can also tolerate extreme hunger, unbearable thirst and strong urges to sleep, being able stay active for 48 hours to 72 hours without food, water and sleep.

• (Enhanced Exercise Mastery):
Michael is enhanced in the art of exercising. Unlike Accelerated Muscle Development, which just develops muscles, Michael does not have to just develop more muscles, stay fit and lose weight as well. He also does not necessarily gain muscle quickly, either. For any kind of exercise, there is, the user can do better than others including Peak Humans.

• (Enhanced Flexibility):
Michael is able to easily bend and twist his body beyond the normal limits of physiology, although still only from the joints. His hypermobile joints, muscles, tendons and physiology in general allow Michael perform near-boneless looking contortions without stress or damage and comfortably stay in any position he chooses and as long he needs without any effort or strain.

• (Enhanced Mobility):
Michael is shown to possess mobility beyond that of the peak members of his species, moving effortlessly with great control, efficiency, precision, and traction with his movements and great balance at any speed, whether by different means such as walking, swimming, flying, climbing, sliding, jumping, rarely if never slowing down or losing control while he is moving.

• (Enhanced Motor Skills):
Michael has perfect coordination and precision and can flawlessly perform physical tricks with both gross motor skills and fine motor skills, allowing him to do things such as do yo-yo tricks while doing tricking stunts or do things such as dance on a flipping vehicle in mid-air.

• (Enhanced Muscle Usage):
Michael can exert more than the 100% of the body's muscular strength, more than maximizing the capacity, while under normal conditions most humans, and other humanoid beings, can exert only 60-65%.

• (Enhanced Parkour):
Michael is highly proficient in using parkour, which can be summed up as either acrobatics meets assault courses or skateboarding without a board. It is based on general principles of survival: Should he ever need to get from either Point A to Point B as fast as possible, the shortest distance is always a straight line. The goal, therefore, is to get past, over, under, or through various obstacles without wasting any time. Unlike Flowmotion and Enhanced Athleticism, which may or may not include obstacles, this power includes obstacles altogether, and focuses on overcoming them with all types of movement. No obstacle is too high or too wide or even too slippery to be overcome.

• (Enhanced Precision):
Michael can achieve complete and utter precision on close targets, with the activity in his brain center for precision drastically improved. Michael can slice, cut, stab, and so on flawlessly and at the most opportune moments in all the targeted areas of his target. Unlike Enhanced Accuracy which deals with shooting one's targets from a distance with ranged weapons like guns and bows, enhanced precision deals more with hitting targets that are at close range with melee weapons like swords, knives, claws, and scythes.

• (Enhanced Reflexes):
Michael is shown to have both drastically enhanced reaction speed and reflexes, allowing him to dodge multiple bullets, catch flies in mid-air, dodge and even manoeuvre around complex attacks, catch falling objects, block detriments and react instantaneously to what others take more time to react to like high speed projectiles such as sniper bullets as well as react to a being with superhuman speed.

• (Enhanced Speed):
Michael can move faster than the peak members of his species, making it very difficult for one to be able to react to him. Because of this ability, Michael is also very resistant or even outright immune to the side effects of moving at such speeds. These effects include, but are not limited to, g-force, inertia, intense heat build-up, massive kinetic energy build-up. He is also capable of running between 41-768 MPH. He is also fast enough to outrun helicopters, motorcycles, and others vehicles within that range of speed. With his speed, he can much move faster than the eye can see and avoid an opponent's perception.

• (Enhanced Stamina):
Michael is shown to have possess an enhanced level of stamina, being highly resistant to the lactic acid buildup in his muscles, allowing Michael to be far more physically active than most other peak humans being able to run 400 miles without breaking a sweat. He could also fight for days to weeks without any rest or signs of exhaustion.

• (Enhanced Survivability):
Michael can survive things that average members of his species cannot, allowing him to receive horrific and grievous injuries without dying.

• (Enhanced Health):
Michael possesses; a physical, mental, social, spiritual, emotional, and sexual health and condition beyond the max health of his species. He seems to have every part in and of his body, external and internal, at first-rate health and condition, and are devoid of any disorders, diseases, deformities, disabilities, imperfections, and scars. Michael can consume mass quantities of food while still maintaining his physique and have an incredible well-being, recovery rate, and immune system. He can sustain more damage than ordinary members of his species without necessarily having a particularly strong resistance or tolerance to pain.

• (Enhanced Immune System):
Michael possesses an immune system which is shown to be beyond that of the peak members of his species, granting him immunity to diseases, pathogens, toxins, and the like that a normal human cannot.

• (Enhanced Senses):
Michael has extremely accurate senses, allowing him to see, hear, smell, taste and feel better than the best member of his species. On this level allows David to perceive small objects, hear distant sounds at different frequencies, detect specific people, objects, substances, or places, locate their origin, and track targets by smelling. He can also automatically detect harmful and beneficial things by tasting and sense vibrations through solids, liquids, and air-pressure. Michael is also highly resistant to illusion, depending on the level or scale, and can process information at such speeds that time appears to have slowed down, allowing him to perceive what would otherwise be too quick to see or hear and respond appropriately.

• (Enhanced Hearing):
Thanks to this power, Michael's hearing abilities are enhanced far beyond the human limit. He also has the ability to easily hear different sounds at different frequencies that are miles away from him. Michael's ears, in addition to having incredible hearing capabilities, have a "natural protection" that protects them against noise overload due to the large amount of sounds he hears daily. He is also capable of interpreting multiple layers of sounds, even in a crowded city miles away from the user.

• (Enhanced Smell):
Michael can detect specific persons, objects, substances or even places, locate their origin, and track targets with nothing but his nose. He may even be able to detect lying, sicknesses, or tumors by which hormones or smells that a target excretes.

• (Enhanced Taste):
Michael has accurate sense of taste, allowing him to sense both harmful and beneficial things, as all basic tastes are classified as either aversive or appetitive, depending upon the effect the things they sense have on our bodies. Sweetness helps to identify energy-rich foods, while bitterness serves as a warning sign of poisons. Michael may be able to tell certain things about certain people if he tastes something the person in question that he is describing ate or drank previously, such as gender. He may also be able to taste things from a distance as opposed to physically making contact with what he is tasting in order to sense harmful and beneficial things without even touching them.

• (Enhanced Touch):
Michael is shown to have exceptionally good sense of touch, allowing him to easily detect specific people, objects, substances or even places, locate their origin and track with nothing but the tip of his fingers. He may even be able to detect the thinnest crack on anything that is invisible to the naked eye. Michael may be able to sense vibrations through solid substances, liquids or even the air-pressure changes.

• (Enhanced Vision):
Michael is shown to have enhanced vision beyond that of the peak that can be achieved by his species, allowing him to see with amazing clarity and detail, distance, and color. Not only does it augment his vision, but it also grants extra abilities as well, including but not limited to seeing in the dark, perceive things that are too small for the naked eye, see distant objects and beings in a magnified scale, and even have incredible accuracy and precision.

• (Enhanced Mind):
Michael's mental abilities, capabilities and attributes are above ordinary members of his species, beyond what can be emulated via natural training and with little to no maintaining. This entails that he is more; intelligent, intuitive, creative, charismatic, instinctive, wiser, and has a much higher brain capacity and deductive ability than all other members of his species, such as for humans, without being supernatural.

• (Enhanced Brain Capacity):
Michael can use and access more than 100% of their mental capacity, gaining extended knowledge and mind usage. This also allows for pushing his abilities, physical or mental, far more than he could normally achieve.

• (Enhanced Calculation Mastery):
Michael is flawlessly skilled at calculating things, ranging from instantly; performing any kind of mathematical calculations, predicting events and guessing where an object may be, to performing multiple calculations within an instant.

• (Enhanced Charisma Mastery):
Michael seems to have unnaturally high charisma, or charm, enabling him to gain the trust and loyalty of others and win them over to his cause.

• (Enhanced Intelligence):
Thanks to this power, Michael now possesses extreme levels of intellect, enabling him to memorize and even calculate vast amounts of information with exceptional precision. He can handle and interpret vast amounts of information at a phenomenal speed, and use his mental capabilities to predict his enemies' movements and attack trajectories with pure logic alone. He can also apply his intellect to various fields of knowledge, such as science, engineering, medicine, art, and philosophy. He can invent new technologies, devise ingenious strategies, solve complex problems, and create masterpieces with ease. He can also learn new skills and languages in a matter of minutes, and master them in a matter of hours.

• (Enhanced Memory):
Michael can easily remember great volumes of information, in greater detail and for much longer than the average human, they can read books, listen to song lyrics, encounter people or experience events and recall a vast deal of the details of his experience. In addition, it takes less effort to recall the information that he encounters, and he can even remember it for longer without having to strain.

• (Enhanced Mental Stamina):
Michael has advanced mental stamina at his disposal, allowing him to push his minds for much longer and focus for longer lengths of times without tiring his mind. This is especially useful if Michael has psionic powers or powers that use the mind.

• (Enhanced Perception):
Michael has both advanced analytical and observational skills, as well as a keen eye for details. He is quick to spot the most minuscule of details which others would overlook and can assess people and situations alike and effectively turn them all into his own advantage and always see the optimal way to deal with anything properly. He is also well-aware of his surroundings and perceptive of anyone and anything that he observes and analyses, allowing him to see through the behavior of any observed subjects, and gain clear understanding of details that others are hardly noticing from said subjects. For example, Michael can predict or anticipate the outcome of almost any individual's behaviour and actions, no matter how subtle or complex, making Michael a perfect planner.

• (Decelerated Aging):
Michael now ages slower than normal for his species and he potentially has a much longer lifespan.

• (Blood Rush Immunity):
Michael is immune to blood rushing too much to one side of his body. He cannot blush. This prevents blood from rushing to his head when upside down for far too long periods of time, allowing Michael to survive being upside indefinitely. Being immune to blood rushing to his head also prevents blood vessel ruptures and brain hemorrhaging.

• (Vertigo Immunity):
Michael is shown to be heavily immune to the effects of vertigo, including motion sickness, dizziness, disorientation, nausea, vomiting, and lightheadedness.

• (Pain Suppression):
Michael can block pain at will, is highly resistant to the physical pain of any kind, allowing him to think clearly and continue to move without even flinching despite horrific and grievous injuries. Michael can continue to move, ignore torture and generally function in situations where the pain would disable a normal person. He does not react at all whenever damaged, he can walk onward as he is being damaged or continue fighting without stopping no matter how hard he is hit.

• (Pressure Point Manipulation):
Michael possesses the ability to manipulate pressure points. With this power, Michael is able to easily generate many kinds of effects through use of this power. These can range from healing, unconsciousness, paralysis, and even death.

• (Pressure Point Mastery):
Michael is a master of both pressure points and nerve clusters of anything, and can instantly produce a variety of effects by striking said pressure points in just the right way, ranging from but not limited to instantly inducing either; augmentation, healing, pleasure, orgasms, relaxation, unconsciousness, paralysis, and even death.

• (Pressure Point Combat):
Michael can easily utilise his immense pressure point knowledge and use it with his physical combat.

• (Indomitable Courage):
Michael possesses an incredibly powerful courage that is capable of suppressing his fear and drawing upon superhuman reserves of courage and fearlessness allowing him to act and react normally in dangerous situations like combat, rescue operations

• (Indomitable Will):
Michael possesses indomitably strong willpower, a powerful force that allows him to face immense physical pain and psychological trauma without even surrendering. No matter how dire the situation or stacked the odds, he refuses to yield, pushing himself beyond his own limitations and even cheating death and fate. Anguish, suffering, and difficulty hold no power over them; his unwavering will allow him to endure any hardship with remarkable resilience.

• (Animal Empathy):
Michael can sense the emotional state of animals on both a basic and enhanced level and can even  communicate with them to make the animal aware of his actions or his intent.

• (Martial Arts Mastery):
Michael is a master of all known forms of martial arts. He can flawlessly perform any and every type of martial art there is and was with great ease. He perceives and understands martial arts like no other and can even learn and master virtually any martial arts and school of martial arts with outstanding ease. Michael has an intuitive mastery of all the associated martial skills and techniques granting them major leverage in any martial situation. He can perfectly and without a single flaw or mistake fight any and every type of martial art there is and ever was.

• (Body Language Analysis):
Michael can intuitively read others' body language and expression, allowing him to anticipate their actions and respond accordingly, often allowing him to predict opponent's attacks.

• (Hypnosis Immunity):
Michael is shown to be highly immune to any and all known forms of control and subordination manipulation, along with that, David is also heavily immune to being possessed as well.

Skills & Traits:
• (Technology Expert):
Thanks to his high level of intelligence, Michael is an expert with technology and is able to use to use even the most complex computer or laptop. He learned most of this from his father.

• (Expert Artist and Drawer):
From the age of 4, Michael had created his first ever complex drawing and has since went on to create multiple different complex drawings as well as paintings.

• (Deduction):
Due to being extremely observant and cunning, Michael can easily find out how and what has actually happened, mostly by using logic. He can even deduct a villains true personality via their handwriting.

• (Strategist):
Michael's impressive prediction abilities allow him to set up traps based on most accurate predictions.

• (Martial Artist):
Michael has always shown his expertise in many forms of martial arts and boxing abilities. He can easily utilise the Barjitsu style of fighting, using it to defeat larger and stronger opponents or multiple opponents. His style also involves psychological warfare, as he uses taunts and distractions such as the environment to gain the upper hand if he is outnumbered or outmatched.

• (Pokémon Knowledge):
Michael has a skillful knowledge of Pokémon due to having learned from his father. Also, his knowledge about them is the reason why Uxie chose to connect with him, which makes his battling skills amazing as well.

• (Pokémon Compassion):
Much like Ash, Michael usually displays the ability to perfectly understand the feelings of Pokémon, due to spending a lot of time around them. His connection with Pokémon is so great that he even sometimes displays the ability to share a connection with Mythical or Legendary Pokémon. This is because of Mike's compassion and his strong will power to protect them; instances of it were shown when both Azelf and Mesprit both chose to connect with him.

Michael's Weaknesses:
• (Human Conditioning):
Despite being physically fit and possessing many unique traits and abilities, Michael's body is only above-average human and has its own limits. There are times when he can still capable of being overpowered, outnumbered, and outsmarted. In the same way, while Michael is at the peak human condition, with physical prowess far above an average citizen, in time Michael is still going to get old and lose his physical prime some day, despite his longevity also being at peak human levels. To finish, Michael can only withstand general illnesses up to peak human levels, which still makes him vulnerable to illnesses due to him still being a human.

• (Average Human Weaknesses):
Much like other humans, Michael shares many of the same weaknesses as regular humans such as being subsequently injured by certain things, and so on and so forth.

• (Affected by Cold Virus):
Michael can also be affected by a cold virus which can be very annoying. If he gets a cold, he'll be unable to train his Pokémon or do anything until he gets better.

• (Flower Pollen):
Michael has a very bad allergy to flower pollen which will cause his sinuses to spike drastically.

• (Sensitive Nose):
Michael's nose is extremely sensitive and will make him want to sneeze.

• (Dust Making Him Sneeze):
If Michael were to inhale a large amount of dust residue, he will continuously sneeze over and over, which may also hurt him.

• (Poor Boredom Coping):
Michael has rather poor boredom coping and will usually try to find something worth his while.

History/Backstory:
Michael is a son of old Sinnoh champion, Oliver. He was a champion of Sinnoh for a few years until he gave up his title so he could go travel around the world. While in Johto, he met a woman named Helen and the two decided to travel together. Over time they fell in love, started dating and later got married. For a while they lived in Sinnoh, but Oliver was still pretty famous, so obviously he and Helen were never save from fans, even in their own home. When Helen announced that she was pregnant, Oliver knew straight away that they had to move so they can be save from fans and creeps who tried to break in to their house. And to also spend some time with each other.

Professor Rowan, a good friend of Oliver and the one who gave him his starter Pokemon, suggested that they move to the Kanto region. So they packed their bags and left straight for Kanto. They then bought a big ranch with a big yard in the outskirts of a sleepy little town called, Pallet Town. They became friends with the towns Professor called Professor Samuel Oak and their closest neighbor Delia Ketchum. Few weeks after they moved, Helen gave birth to a healthy baby boy, Michael. After that Oliver retired from being a Pokemon trainer and used his knowledge to became a Pokemon breeder with his wife. Of course their son became their first priority. Mike had a very interesting childhood, because of being surrounded by Pokemon and having a dad who used to be a champion. Ms. Ketchum is also in a big part of Michael life. Whenever his parents had to go on a trip or they were busy with work, Delia would come to babysit him. She became like an aunt for him. Delia didn't mind this, because she loved you like her own son. You must be wondering; "What about her son?" You see, Delia used to be married to someone and she also has a son whose name is Ash. After Ash was born she and her husband had a falling out. Her former husband then moved to a region called Unova to start his own journey, but he left Ash under his wife's care. Ash got along very Michael during the time they spent together. Because of this, Delia doesn't mind if she has to babysit Michael.

Michael also spent a lot of time in Professor Oak's lab, seeing all kinds of Pokemon he hasn't seen at home. There he met his second best friend and rival, Gary Oak, the grandson of Professor Oak. Due to this, both of you know a lot about Pokemon. Gary does sometimes act arrogantly due to him being the grandson of a famous Professor Oak, but whenever that happens Michael puts him on his place and reminds him about being more humble. And in return when Michael starts doubting himself, Gary reminds him that he is a son of a champion and he can do anything he puts his mind into. Michael was also born with a very special ability; He can understand Pokemon speech. He himself doesn't exactly know how he got the ability but his parents promised him that they would explain it to him when he is older.

Now, they are all 10 years old and they're ready to become Pokemon trainers.

Trivia:
• Mike, like all main protagonists, does tend to overreact when things get rather complicated.

• He doesn't exactly have a favourite Pokémon, as he loves them all equally. Michael also tends to treat even wild Pokémon with a lot of respect, love and protection even if they aren't really his.

• When he was 5 years old, Michael actually befriended a group of unknown Pokémon. He didn't know who they were, but he promised to meet them again sometime. He did eventually meet them again roughly around four years later.

• He finds Gary Oak's cheerleaders to be very annoying for reasons that he doesn't want to discuss about.

• Michael secretly possesses the ability to understand what Pokémon are saying, but pretends not to when around others. He doesn't know how he got this ability, but his parents promised him that they would tell him when they're ready.

• He had once attended Professor Oak's Pokémon Summer Camp once before and he met two kids called Goh and Chloe. But after returning home from camp, he hadn't heard from them in a while now.

(JunkBot): Yep, that's right guys! It's time for yet another Pokémon story to appear on our shelves. I really hope that you guys all enjoy this story.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

527 21 21
What is a dream? Dream (noun)- a cherished aspiration, ambition, or ideal. What is your dream? Would you do whatever it takes to accomplish that dre...
383 12 7
Matt is a kid who loves Pokémon. He's always fantasized living in the Pokémon world, despite everyone's harsh teasing. That doesn't stop him, however...
352 24 18
Pokémon fan Leoni's life gets flipped on it's head when a real life Pokémon professor moves in next door. Quickly introduced to a crazy world of batt...
2.6K 107 16
Secrets, they fill the world. Discovery, it makes the world what it is today. Kindness, makes the world a better place. Love, makes the world shine...