The idiot Saiyan of Remnant (...

بواسطة RandomKid362

The Sayain's a family that went through many many tough trials and now there's only one left. One thing's for... المزيد

Bio
Harem
Full Harem
Power scaling for my story
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Special from the future history
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (vote at the bottom)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 (vote at the bottom)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
The end of the vote
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Canon facts about (Y/N)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 62

444 8 2
بواسطة RandomKid362

the scene shows outside on the quad of Haven Academy. The battle between the White Fang and the Menagerie Faunus as well as the Mistral police force continues. One of the Mistral airships shines its searchlight on three White Fang soldiers.

Mistral Policeman: (Over P.A.) Cease fire, immediately!

The three try to run away, but they are stopped by a combined group of Menagerie Faunus and Mistral policemen led by Ilia Amitola. Eventually, two of the White Fang soldiers drop their weapons and hold their hands in the air to surrender when they are surrounded. The last White Fang soldier tries to fire his weapon, but it is whipped out of his hands by Lightning Lash and he is tackled to the ground by Ilia who restrains him.

Female Rabbit Faunus: (smiling) Thank you.

Ilia looks at the rabbit Faunus and smiles and nods back. Elsewhere, Blake Belladonna stands proudly over Adam Taurus, who was on his knees before standing back up.

Adam: (seething) I'm going to make you regret ever coming back...

Blake: More police are on their way, Adam. Huntsmen too.

Adam: (chuckling evilly) Still too afraid to face me on your own.

Blake: I'm here for Haven, not you.

Angered, Adam points Blush at Blake with Wilt in his left hand, while Blake draws Gambol Shroud.

Adam: Heh, you are still afraid, and you should be. I've made powerful friends while you've been away.

Sun: (off screen) Oh yeah?

Adam look to his left as Sun Wukong approaches him holding Ruyi Bang and Jingu Bang in its staff form.

Sun: Where?

Adam: (pointing Wilt towards Sun) Tell me, does Blake make all of her classmates fight for her?

Sun: Nah, it's a volunteer gig. I'm just sayin', for someone who claims to have such great friends, there doesn't seem to be a lot of people here willing to fight for you.

Adam looks around, seeing his followers surrendering to the overwhelming numbers of forces Blake brought with her, only proving Sun's point right. A searchlight then shines down on him.

Blake: You can try and make me regret coming here, Adam, but honestly... I've got more important things to deal with.

Adam lets out a frustrated growl and swings his sword at Sun, but the monkey Faunus counters his attacks by swinging his shotgun nunchucks. Adam then blocks Blake's sword swings as she comes at him, followed up by Adam getting knocked away by Sun. Adam bolts, with Sun giving chase. Adam runs away into the bushes and trees while Sun moves to follow, but Blake calls out to him.

Blake: Sun, wait!

Sun: But he's getting away! We could take him!

Blake: (sheathing her katana) No, we can't. He wants to lure us away so he can pick us off. We need to protect the school and the people here. Besides... now he can see what it feels like to run away. (smiling) Thank you.

Sun: (smiling back) Eh, we all need help sometimes.

Sun's attention is then drawn to Haven's Great Hall where he and Blake see their old friends and allies fighting off their enemies.

Sun: I think there's a few people who could use yours.

Sun is about to run off to help finish the fight, but Blake stops him before he leaves.

Blake: Be careful.

Sun: (smiling) No promises.

Sun runs off as Blake smiles at his last remark, before she too runs to finish the fight. Back inside the Great Hall, Hazel Rainart launches fireballs from his fists with his fire-Dust enhanced arms at Weiss Schnee's summoned Queen Lancer. The Lancer dodges out of the way of the blasts as Weiss fires at Hazel with her Glyphs. Meanwhile, the remaining members of Team JNPR defend themselves from Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai's shots.

Jaune: (moving over to block some gunfire) You guys okay?

Lie Ren coughs while Nora Valkyrie groans in exhaustion.

Ren: Surviving...

Nora: I don't know how that big guy is still standing. He recharges his Aura faster than I've ever seen!

Oscar Pine watches Qrow Branwen fly in with his bird form, before transforming back into his usual self.

Qrow: (grunting in pain) He's sheer willpower.

A blast lands near Oscar who quickly takes cover behind a nearby column.

Ozpin: We just need to get him to his limit!

The Queen Lancer summon is then shown firing projectiles at Leonardo Lionheart, who defends himself with Stalwart. He then knocks the summon away with a flame torrent coming from his weapon. Hazel uses the opportunity to launch a combined fire and lightning attack which causes the Lancer summon to dissipate. Weiss stares in shock as her summon disappears. Suddenly, Blake jumps in and kicks Hazel to the ground before jumping next to Weiss and Ruby Rose.

Blake: Are you hurt?

Weiss: N- No! I just remembered you being more of the quiet one. Where's (Y/N)?

Blake: Fighting a bug man.

Hazel, Emerald, and Mercury slowly advance toward the three of them.

Blake: Not today.

Blake draws Gambol Shroud, while Ruby holds up Crescent Rose.

Weiss: Alright. (holding Myrtenaster defensively) Well, what's the plan, Ruby?

Ruby nods as Lionheart tries to aim Stalwart from his perch, but Ruby shoots at his shoulder. His Aura flickers before Lionheart runs out of the room through the doors behind him in fear.

Mercury: (watching Lionheart run away) You've gotta be kidding me...

Hazel lets out a fearsome roar, while Emerald and Mercury silently watch him. Ruby calls out their team attack.

Ruby: Checkmate!

Blake and Weiss run forward, followed closely behind by their leader.

Down in the vault, Yang Xiao Long faces Raven Branwen.

Raven: I warned you, Yang. I gave you every opportunity to walk away from Qrow and Oz. So you can believe me when I say this wasn't personal.

Yang: (glaring) You opened the vault.

Raven: Thanks to the chaos you and your friends caused upstairs. I knew you could handle it. You're my daughter after all.

Yang: Qrow and Oz told me how the Maiden powers are transferred. The girl you found... she would've had to have trusted you if you were in her final thoughts - cared about you a lot.

Raven: I'm sure they told you plenty, and you just sat and obeyed.

Yang: No, I'm starting to ask questions like you said. So tell me... what happened to the last Spring Maiden? Did she die in battle? Was it sickness?

Raven: What does it matter to you?

Yang: (eyes widening) I can already see the answer. It's all over your face. How could you?!

Raven: She was scared when we found her! Weak. No matter how much training I put her through, she never learned! She wasn't cut out for this world! And with those powers, she would've been hunted her entire life! What I did--

Yang: (quoting her mother) "Wasn't personal."

Raven: It was mercy!

Yang: Which is it, mom? Are you merciful, or are you a survivor? Did you let me walk into that trap because you knew I could handle it, or because it meant you could get what you wanted?!

Raven: It's not that simple. You don't know me, you don't know what I've been through, the choices I've had to make!

Yang: You're right. I don't know you. I only know the Raven dad told me about. She was troubled, and complicated, but she fought for what she believed in, whether it was her team or her tribe! Did you kill her too?

Raven eyes widen and looks away, before turning back to face her daughter again.

Raven: I've stared death in the face over and over again! (in her anger, her Maiden powers activate) And every time I've spat in that face and survived, because I'm strong enough to do what others won't!!

Yang: Oh, shut up!! You don't know the first thing about strength! You turn your back on people, you run away when things get too hard, you put others in harm's way instead of yourself!! (she balls her hand into a fist which shakes before pointing at Raven) You might be powerful, but that doesn't make you strong.

Raven: (enraged) Who do you think you are, lecturing me?! Standing there, shaking like a scared little girl?!

Yang: Yeah, I'm scared. But I'm still standing here! (begins approaching Raven) I'm not like you, I won't run, which is why you're going to give me the Relic.

Raven: And why would I--

Yang: Because you're afraid of Salem!!! And if you thought having Maiden powers put a target on your back, imagine what she'll do when she finds out you have a Relic. (Raven turns away, seething) She'll come after you with everything she has. (Raven's expression then turns solemn) Or she can come after me. (Raven's eyes widen when she hears her daughter say that, before turning back to her.) And I'll be standing there, waiting for her.

After a tense moment, Raven deactivates her Maiden powers.

Raven: (somber) You don't want to do this, Yang.

Yang: Nope. But I'm gonna do it anyway.

Yang walks forward, bumping her mother out of the way as she passes her. Raven looks down before turning to see her daughter approach the Relic chamber. A tear drips from Raven's eye.

Raven: I... (holding her arm as tears well up in her eyes) I'm sorry...

Tears well up in Yang's eyes as well.

Yang: Yeah... Me too.

Yang then hears the sound of one of Raven's portals as well as the sound of flapping wings from behind her. She looks behind her and sees a black feather fall gently to the ground. Yang then proceeds forward and enters the Relic chamber. She approaches the Relic of Knowledge - an ornate, gold and cyan lamp - as it rests on the stone pedestal. Yang grabs the Relic by its handle, and small, indistinct whispers can be heard when near it. Tears then stream from Yang's eyes, before she falls to her knees as she breaks down crying.

Yang: (Y/N) was right...

Cut to (Y/N) and Perfect Cell continuing their epic clash at the Cell Games by moving at supersonic speeds. (Y/N) nearly falls out of the ring but quickly maneuvers himself and kicks Perfect Cell in the back. Prefect Cell strops the the edge of the ring and moves behind (Y/N) and punches him, but (Y/N) blocks it with a kick. Perfect Cell attempts another punch, But (Y/N) moves away, causing him to punch the ring. Both combatants then kick each other in the face and Perfect Cell tries another punch, but (Y/N) ducks and double-kicks Perfect Cell into the air.

(Y/N) and Perfect Cell collide in the air, sending a shockwave that stuns everyone.

(Y/N) kicks Perfect Cell in the face, which he counters by punching (Y/N) in the face.

PERFECT CELL: Good, (Y/N), very good. This is exactly what I've been looking for! (chuckles) Oh, you know... When I became perfect, I was a little scared... scared that I'd never be able to test these abilities. Like a master surgeon without a patient.

(Y/N): Or a grill without a burger.

PERFECT CELL: Yes, you get it, (Y/N)! And that's why we're here today. You are the only one who can complete me; compete with me! All the others? Ah, they mean nothing! This area, this field; they're all for you. So we could have our perfect battle.

(Y/N): Well, honestly, you didn't need to go this far. I'm just here for a fight.

PERFECT CELL: God, that's what I adore about you. You're so simple! That's what nobody else understands... Now then... how about we slip into something more... comfortable.

(Y/N): Wait, I'm confused. Are you asking me to get naked? 'Cause I'm not gonna say no, but I shouldn't say yes... Oh crap, guy--!

Back above ground, Lionheart bursts into his office and runs behind his desk, frantically opening drawers trying to look for something. Suddenly, he hears ominous clicking noises, and looks up to notice a Seer floating menacingly in front of his desk. A familiar voice comes from it.

Salem: And where might you be going?

Lionheart: (stammering) Uh, your grace! (nervously chuckling) I was just looking for something.

Salem: Leonardo, do you have something you wish to tell me?

Lionheart doesn't say anything for a bit, before telling Salem his response.

Lionheart: It was Cinder! She altered the plan! Huntsmen showed up here! Qrow! Several students, one with the Silver Eyes! The White Fang attack, it was stopped! (stammering) I don't know that they'll be able to recover the Relic... (beat) Your grace, I can still be of assistance!! If I leave now, I-- I can avoid the authorities and come find you, I'll do whatever it takes! (another beat) Your grace?

Out of options, Lionheart aims his weapon at the Seer, but it uses one of its tentacles to knock it off his wrist. Lionheart tries to run, but the Seer wraps one of its tentacles around Lionheart's ankle, causing him to trip and fall.

Lionheart: (begging pathetically) Please, ma'am! I'll do anything! I can still be useful!!

The Seer aims its sharp tentacles at Lionheart. He tries to crawl away, but more tentacles wrap around his body.

Lionheart: Please!! PLEEEAAASE!!!!

Despite his pleas, Lionheart is dragged towards the Seer offscreen. The sound of a stab can be heard.

Lionheart: (weakly) Please...

Lionheart's dying breath can be heard as another stab is heard as well.

In the Land of Darkness, Salem herself stares at the Seer in front of her on the table, leaning her head on her hand in disappointment.

Salem: Coward...

She then waves her hand as she watches (Y/N) and Perfect Cell's battle it zooms in closer to (Y/N)'a face as she smiles lustily.

Back at Haven, Oscar is seen bracing himself on his cane near an exhausted Qrow while Ruby and her friends hold off their opponents, who are all exhausted as well.

Ruby: That's enough! Just give up.

Mercury snarls and yells in frustration, slamming his fist into the ground.

Emerald: It's not over! Cinder will come back, she'll have the Relic, and she'll stop all of you! She won't let us down.

The platform leading to the vault is heard coming back up. Everyone stares as Yang comes back up with the Relic of Knowledge in her hand. Emerald looks in surprise as Cinder didn't come back up. All of Yang's friends look up to her and smile.

Ruby: Yang...

Hazel seethes while tears stream from Emerald's eyes. Yang smiles back down to her friends and shares a brief glance with Blake, who looks down for a bit before looking back up to her. Emerald falls to her knees and begins to sob. Mercury and Hazel slowly back away.

Mercury: Emerald, get up, we need to go.

Emerald shakes her head and remains stationary.

Mercury: Emerald!

Emerald looks around as her breathing gets frantic. She holds her head and lets out a loud scream, activating her Semblance. Suddenly, the room turns dark as black smoke rises from the ground nearby. From it, a giant effigy of Salem, limbs bent and deformed, towers above everyone in the room. The giant Salem opens her eyes, and lets out an ear-piercing scream as it swoops down over everyone. The screen goes black for a moment. Afterwards, everything returns to normal, Ruby shakes in fear as she comes to terms with what she had just witnessed. Everyone in the room is still present, with the exception of Emerald, Mercury and Hazel, who have disappeared.

Blake: Wha-- what was that?

Ozpin: An illusion. But an accurate one. That... was Salem.

Outside, Hazel is seen running and carrying an unconscious Emerald over his shoulder, with Mercury following not too far behind him. Up in the tree branches, Adam watches his allies run, before he too leaves.

Back at Haven, Blake sighs in relief now that the battle is over, before she hears the sounds of her parents and Sun run into the great hall. The Belladonnas share a hug together while Sun looks on.

Kali: The police rounded up the remaining White Fang members. Haven is safe.

Ghira: Unfortunately, it appears that Adam escaped.

They all look down.

Ilia: It's okay. (walking into the building) He was the only one to escape tonight. Those in the White Fang that followed him? Won't support a leader that abandons his people. He won't have their help after this. He'll have no one at all. And the White Fang will be left divided.

Ghira: We've been fighting amongst ourselves for too long. Perhaps it's time for a new brotherhood. A new family for Faunus truly working towards a better world.

Kali: And they'll need a new leader.

Ghira nods in acknowledgement. Sun peeks behind Ghira and notices his old friends from Beacon, waving to them. He then wraps his tail around Blake to turn her around and have her see her old friends too. She slowly walks towards them nervously while Sun and her parents smile. Yang walks down the stairs and hands the Relic to her uncle.

Qrow: What happened?

Yang: I don't know exactly. When I got down there, Cinder was gone, and Vernal was dead.

Qrow: And Raven?

Yang: Gone.

Qrow: Well, we're all glad you're still here, firecracker. (placing an assuring hand on her shoulder)

Suddenly, Ruby groans and falls to her knees. Weiss catches her.

Weiss: Are you okay?

Ruby: (sighing) I feel like I should be asking you guys.

They both look up to see Blake approaching them. Yang walks over and drops to her sister's side.

Ruby: So Blake, what're you doing here?

Blake: I... I was gonna ask you three the same thing.

Ruby, Weiss, and Yang, share glances with each other.

Ruby: That's... a looooong story.

Blake: Well... I'm not going anywhere.

Ruby: That's all that matters. (giggling) That we're all here together. Right?

Ruby looks to Yang as she says that. Blake briefly looks away with a sorrowful expression on her face. Yang looks up at her and smiles.

Yang: Yeah.

Blake looks back over to them and smiles. Weiss offers a hand out to her, and the cat Faunus eagerly joins in to Team RWBY's first group hug after a long time of being apart. The four girls embrace each other while their friends look on smiling. Qrow, still holding the Relic, then approaches a panting Oscar, who is kneeling on the ground.

Qrow: I don't know how, but we did it, Oz. You okay?

Oscar: I'm alright.

Qrow: Kid?

Oscar: He's resting. Too much energy fighting.

Qrow: Hey, don't strain yourself!

Oscar: No! He had... a message... (taking a few more pants) We must... get the Lamp to... Atlas.

Oscar groans and falls, but Qrow catches him. He lays the exhausted farm boy on the ground and looks over as Team RWBY finishes their embrace. Qrow then stands back up, and looks to the Relic he holds in his hand. The lamp is seen glowing brightly as the indistinct whispers are heard again. Qrow sighs but then a loud explosion occurred as they all look over.

Ruby: (Y/N)!

Everyone then rushed towards (Y/N) and sees the destroyed battlefield and the devastation it caused.

Qrow: Holy shit...

Weiss: This isn't an ordinary battle...

Yang: This is what he's been fighting all this time...

They all look at the massive crater. It's size surprisingly was larger then the school as they see (Y/N) and Perfect Cell.

Cut back to the fight.

PERFECT CELL: Finally we can... we can fight unabated!

(Y/N): (as he stretches his legs) Chi-Chi told me that makes you grow hair on your eyes.

PERFECT CELL: We even have a few spectators now let me be the first to say. ((Y/N)'s eyes widened a bit) Killing you will be the hardest thing I ever enjoy. (precedes to fire multiple blast at (Y/N), who evades them by flying away)

There's a massive explosion and (Y/N) is seen rising high in the sky.

Ruby: What's he doing?

Nora: Ooh maybe he's going to grab something to hit the bug guy with!

(Y/N): Kaaaa...!

Piccolo: That's not how the Solar Flare works!

Ren: He's not grabbing anything!

PERFECT CELL: He-he can't be serious...

(Y/N): ...Meeeee...!

Jaune: We've seen what something like that could do it's going to kill us all!

(Y/N): ...HAAAA...!

PERFECT CELL: (chuckles) I see! Yes, (Y/N)! You're absolutely right! This is the only way it can end! This battle, these fools, this city, this planet...! They mean nothing to men like you and I! We will go out together... in a ball of molten rock and death!

(Y/N): ...MEEEE...!

Blake: (Y/N)! NO!

PERFECT CELL: YEESSSS~!!

(Y/N) pops out and pops in directly in front of Perfect Cell. With a smirk as he winks at Perfect Cell.

PERFECT CELL: (realizing he's f**ked right in the down under) ...Oh... crapbaskeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE—!!!

(Y/N): ...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! (unleashes his blast at Perfect Cell in point-blank range, striking him in the upper body)

(Y/N) starts panting in exhaustion as it reveals that the entire upper portion of Perfect Cell's body has been vaporized.

(Y/N): Awesome. Hey Nora, can I get a ten-count?

KALE: You got it, (Y/N)! ONE! (Perfect Cell's body suddenly gets back up) Twoooo...!

PERFECT CELL: (regenerates his head and arms) All right, time! Time out! Time right the hell out!

(Y/N): How did you--?

PERFECT CELL: You weren't here for this, but TL;DR... Piccolo's cells.

PICCOLO: Okay, I am... 90% sure I can't do that.

PERFECT CELL: We'll figure that out later. In the meantime, what I really want to know is how you keep popping in and out of reality!

(Y/N): Oh, that's just my Instant Transmission.

PERFECT CELL: And don't tell me, is that another technique you stole?

(Y/N): My Sensei taught me.

Perfect Cell: Oh good something else Akira is annoying at.

(Y/N) and Perfect Cell resume their fight.

Qrow: Even after all this time I can still not get used to how they fight.

Oscar: How strong are the sayains?

Qrow: Yes.

Cut back to the Cell Games with (Y/N) trying to catch his breath.

PERFECT CELL: I'll admit, (Y/N), I'm impressed. A blast that strong should've wiped you, but here you are, still swinging away at me!

(Y/N): Cell... if I gained anything in the days leading up to this tournament, it was endurance.

Piccolo: He's this hurt already!? Damn it!

TRUNKS: Wait! What about the Senzu Beans? You know, the magical beans that... heal all wounds and... restore your... stamina...? Okay, guys, if you're bothered by cheating, either loosen your moral code or stop hinging the fate of the world on deathmatches!

Caulifla: He won't need it.

Kale: He's still holding back he's scared.

Tien: Scared? Clarify.

Kale: There's a reason on why he fights away from his friends that aren't us cause we can get away easily. Because their not us they can't be that strong or fast.

Caulifla: We can get to atlas in a minute while they take a long time.

Kale: He doesn't want them to die. And Cell is starting to notice.

(Y/N) then gets punched as he collides with a mountain. He then reengages. Perfect Cell kicks (Y/N) down to the ground.

PERFECT CELL: (chuckles) You're upsetting me (Y/N). If you continue to not let me play my game. (leaps up into the air) You're playing the wrong game then!

Fires a blast at (Y/N), who groans as he gets knocked back. Perfect Cell fires another blast. Shows (Y/N) rolling to evade the oncoming blasts. (Y/N) dodges another blast fired by Perfect Cell.

(Y/N) leaps away, but Perfect Cell appears behind him and extends his arm.

PERFECT CELL: Game over, (Y/N).

Fires a shockwave that sends (Y/N) flying away through two plateaus.

RWBY and JRN and Sun: (Y/N)!

(Y/N) lets out an sigh from underneath the rocks and then clears the rubble in a flash of light.

PERFECT CELL: (getting irritated) Oh, goody.

(Y/N) walks directly in front of Perfect Cell and stops.

(Y/N): Can I say something?

Perfect Cell: We've been playing for a while and your starting to irritate me. But if you're looking to exchange barbs, I'd recommend cutting your teeth on something simpler first...like that embarrassment over there. (referring to Jaune) Imagine just discovering your semblance.

(Y/N): Your designed to capture me and I presume to whoever created you. Your goal is to be the perfect being but I'm starting to think there's no point in this fight not anymore. Salem's people fled and we won what do you have to gain? Right now you want to kill me you pushed past your initial programming. But I'm also scared. I'm not trying to get angry I don't want to snap I don't want to hurt them. You I can hurt as much as I want but not them I don't want them to be in the crossfire.

PERFECT CELL: So what's happens when you so called snap.

(Y/N) stares into Perfect Cell's eyes.

(Y/N): Death and if not death your close enough that you won't be able to regenerate a single part of your body.

PERFECT CELL: (starts chuckling and then starts laughing) Well, threaten me with a good time!

(Y/N): (confused) Huh?!

PERFECT CELL: At first, you had my curiosity...but now you have my erection.

(Y/N): (still confused) You mean your attent--?

PERFECT CELL: You all know what I'm about! (fires a Death Beam at (Y/N), who dodges it by ducking)

(Y/N) dodges another Death Beam, but Perfect Cell appears from behind him and grabs him in a bear hug.

PERFECT CELL: So to be clear, when you break, I die. Is that the gist of it?

(Y/N): Yeah.

PERFECT CELL: Well, then...let's see which breaks first. (tightens his bear hug, causing (Y/N) to scream in agony.)

(Y/N): This isn't my greatest... Pl-Plan...

PERFECT CELL: (continues tightening his bear hug, causing (Y/N)'s bones to crack) Listen to those bones crackling and popping...so where's the snap, (Y/N)?! Cmon you did it to Frieza! So why not me huh!? ((Y/N) squeaks)

Kale: We need to get him a Senza bean!

Weiss: Senzu bean?

Blake: It's that thing (Y/N)'s eats remember.

Qrow: Wait he has those still?!

Perfect Cell lets go of (Y/N), who falls to the ground.

Kale takes out the senzu bean bag.

Perfect Cell snatches the bag of Senzu Beans from her hand.

PERFECT CELL: Uh, just a quick update, everyone: These are now belong to me. (makes a Sonic spring sound and flies off)

PERFECT CELL: (lands in front of (Y/N)) I see now that not all roads lead to Rome. Torture won't do the trick, so let's change up the game plan, shall we? I'm going to drag each one of them down here and murder them until you finally give me what I want.

(Y/N): N-no, please!

Perfect Cell: (He looks over at all the fighters and huntresses and hunters as he smiles) So who's first. The two sisters would be a great start.

(Y/N): Stay away from--! (Perfect Cell kicks him into a wall)

PERFECT CELL: Sit down! This might take a while.

ANDROID 16: Enough! (appears out of nowhere and grabs Perfect Cell from behind)

PERFECT CELL: 16?! Listen, buddy, I'm thrilled that you're finally coming around to me, but your timing is less than ideal!

ANDROID 16: Within me is a high-yield nuclear explosive. I am going to self-destruct and take Cell with me. ...Also, probably most of you. That is my B.

PERFECT CELL: I do not consent to this!

ANDROID 16: Your compliance isn't a factor.

PERFECT CELL: You had a chunk of your head missing! How do you remember that?!

KALE: Wait! You don't have to do this, bro-bot! You still have so much to live for!

ANDROID 16: If I do not do this, Cell will continue to kill and destroy. ...Also, I call dibs. If I cannot capture (Y/N), nobody will capture (Y/N)!

PERFECT CELL: We can split him, 16! In half! Together!

Kale: (off-screen) Wow!

ANDROID 16: You cannot talk your way out of this one, Cell. My countdown has started. 10...

Sun: What are the odds of outrunning a nuclear (ANDROID 16: 9...) explosion?

Jaune: (hyperventilating) FIND ME A BOMB SHELTER! (ANDROID 16: 8...) N-NO, A FRIDGE!

PERFECT CELL: You're being (ANDROID 16: 7...) really selfish right now! I hope you know that! (ANDROID 16: 6...)

Nora: Ren... (ANDROID 16: 5...) I want you to know you were the most best friend I could ever ask for. (ANDROID 16: 4...)

Ren: (tearing up) You always was like a sister to me Nora. (ANDROID 16: 3...) I'm happy we met.

Nora: (also tearing up) You're (ANDROID 16: 2...) goddamn right you are the best brother.

ANDROID 16: 1...

PERFECT CELL: Noooo...!

ANDROID 16: 0! (begins glowing with everyone minus Kale shielding themselves, preparing for the explosion...but nothing happens as he suddenly stops glowing) Negative 1! Negative 2! Negative--! A critical error has occurred. Where's the "kaboom"!? There was supposed to be a Cell-shattering "kaboom"!

TRUNKS: Oh, right. Bulma said she took out your bomb during repairs!

ANDROID 16: Who gave her the right?!

PERFECT CELL: Well, 16, not that this long embrace hasn't been heartwarming and all--my endorphins are just going crazy right now--but I have a child to break. (breaks free from 16's grasp) Now if I'm correct, you were looking for a..."kaboom"?

ANDROID 16: If I said "no", would you still--?

Kaboom! Perfect Cell fires a blast that turns 16 into a hundred of pieces.

Kale: NOOOOO!

16's head lands near team JRN.

PERFECT CELL: Oh, 16... I wanted you to be the wind beneath my wings, but all you've done is take the wind out of my sails. Now I don't even feel like killing these fools.

(Y/N): D-does that mean--?

PERFECT CELL: Yes, (Y/N), I'm not going to kill your daddies. ...They are.

(Y/N): The they being...?

PERFECT CELL: (groaning suggestively as his tail fans out and pops out something)

(Y/N): (softly) ...Oh, my God. That's gross.

PERFECT CELL: (continues grunting as another thing pops out his tail)

PERFECT CELL: (still groans as another thing pops out his tail)

PICCOLO: I don't understand! Where's the egg?!

PERFECT CELL: (while still going strong) You did this to me! (another thing pops out his tail) You all did this to me!

Kale: "Life, uh... finds a way..."

PERFECT CELL: (continues with his screaming as another thing pops out his tail)

Caulifla: ...to make me vomit!

PERFECT CELL: (moans as two more things pop out his tail)

Ruby: What the fuck...

Yang: Imma let you have that one Ruby.

PERFECT CELL: (tail now closes up) Oh, good... alright. (tail shudders) Augh, fantastic. That's gonna be doing that the rest of the day. (groans) (Y/N), I've decided that your insistence on fighting your progeny would be best returned in kind. So behold: My children! (arrow points to each designated child) Norio, Damien, Travis, Curtis, Dale and Jonathan. Oh, and of course...Caulifla Junior...Junior.

CAULIFLA JUNIOR JUNIOR: Caaaaulllifffflllllaaaa...

CAULIFLA: It's like every nightmare I've ever had fused into one, cloned itself, f***ed the clone and then made those!

PICCOLO: That is...terrifyingly accurate!

PERFECT CELL: Gather 'round, children. Daddy's set up a playdate for you! Now make sure you share your toys, don't leave Daddy's sight...and bring me the bodies. ((Y/N) gasps) But most importantly, have fun!

Cell Juniors attack the Z-Fighters and Hunters and Huntresses.

(Y/N): Cell Juniors incoming!

CAULIFLA: We are NOT calling them that! (goes Super Saiyan and attacks Caulifla Junior Junior, who blocks his attack)

CAULIFLA JUNIOR JUNIOR: Cauuulifla... (Caulifla stares in stunned horror) I'm fighting you.

Caulifla tries to throw a punch, but Caulifla Junior Junior evades by jumping. Kale tries punching Norio, but he also evades by jumping.

NORIO: You're too slow!

KALE: Blue blurry bastard!

Shows the entire Z-Fighters and Hunters and huntresses engaging the Cell Juniors in combat

PERFECT CELL: Are they not precious, my own little family? Ah, now after I'm through with this worthless little planet, I'll have someone to accompany me as I trounce about the stars. Perhaps I'll try conquering Remnant...wear that hat for a little while.

(Y/N): No...

PERFECT CELL: Yeah, you're right. That's the Freeza talking.

Ruby swings at a Cell junior as they vanish and smash Ruby the the ground. Her aura breaking.

(Y/N): Please...no more...not them...they're fight is with Salem not Towa...

Perfect Cell: Trust me (Y/N) there war is with Towa as well. But as for you.

He grabs (Y/N) who is in tears as he watches his people fight the cell juniors.

Perfect Cell: Do everyone a favor and be like Trunks's (Y/N).

Cell then kicks (Y/N) to the ground as he cries to the floor.

Nora then plummets to the floor next to Jaune.

ANDROID 16: Excuse me.

Jaune: Yeep! (creaks his head towards 16)

ANDROID 16: I seem to be without a body. Would you mind lending me yours? (Jaune and Nora scream) Why are you screaming?

Nora: Because you're a talking head!

ANDROID 16: So are you.

Nora: That...is cutting.

ANDROID 16: I need one of you to give me a hand. I must get close to Cell and the boy, so one of you will need to get me there. I believe that I know a way to finally put an end to this madness.

Nora: Are you crazy?! What makes you think we're going anywhere near Cell we already have to fight these junior things?!

Jaune: I'll do it.

Nora: Jaune?

Jaune: We don't stand a chance against them all of us except those flying guys were only fighting one of them. He's are only hope. (grabs 16's head) and all I gotta do is throw this robot's head in spitting distance of that crazy killer bug-monster? Sure...that may sound crazy--

Nora: Because it is. We should never gotten close to the battle.

Jaune: Well then, who better to leave it to than the team leader?

ANDROID 16: You could die.

Jaune: (as he runs towards (Y/N) and Perfect Cell) Do you have a mute button or something?

ANDROID 16: Not anymore.

Damien is shown repeatedly kicking Weiss on the ground, who screams with each kick.

PERFECT CELL: (thinking) Damien sure is kicking the shit out of Weiss. It's like a metaphor. Ugh, she honestly doesn't deserve this. Mm, buuuut it's still funny. Especially when she initially was a giant prick. It would have been more funny if it was that Ozpin kid thing.

(Y/N): Hey!

PERFECT CELL: Hm?

(Y/N): I'm gonna... I'm gonna...r-rip off your head and...umm--

PERFECT CELL: Oh, yeah? C'mon, c'mon, you can do it. I believe in you.

(Y/N): ...and...and defecate...

PERFECT CELL: Mm-hm. Mm-hm.

(Y/N): ...on your...lunch?

PERFECT CELL: (frowns and lets out a disappointed sigh) Now you're just embarrassing us both. Seriously, how hard is it to piss off a sayain like seriously?! You should be a stomping mess from me taking your toy away! Meanwhile, your friends are getting beaten into mulch, and all you can do is...cry? ((Y/N) is shown crying like a bitch) And now he's crying?! Are you serious?!

That's it--kids, put your toys away. We're going home.

(Y/N): Wait...!

PERFECT CELL: And to be clear, I mean "kill them all so I can blow up this shithole and find something better to do". Waste of my f***ing Sunday.

(Y/N): Hold on! I'm just one step closer to the edge, and I'm about to--!

PERFECT CELL: Everything...you say to me...is pissing me off! You had your chance, kid! And in the end...it didn't even matter.

ANDROID 16: Wait! (his head bounces on the ground) Ow. Ow. Ow.

PERFECT CELL: Hm?

(Y/N): Huh?

(16's head ends up landing in between (Y/N) and Perfect Cell)

ANDROID 16: Thank you for your assistance...

MR. SATAN: Don't name me...!

ANDROID 16: ...Jaune arc.

PERFECT CELL: Kids, when you're done with them, draw and quarter that buffoon. (Jaune grits his teeth) As for you, I'm surprised you're still...well, I was going to say "kicking", but--

ANDROID 16: (Y/N).

(Y/N): Huh?

PERFECT CELL: Alright, fine, fine then. You talk to him, Jesus.

(Y/N): Wha...what are you--?

Android 16: Shut up! And grow up!

(Y/N): ...Huh?

Android 16: All your doing is crying and even your future self and mind you most to all of them are dead. You sense motherfucker I hate every bone in your body with a passion but I respect your past not this. What would Akira think what would he say. He would tell you fight for your life don't worry about the others. The amount of humans and Faunuss fighting will continue to grow and people are going to die unless you let go And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles into blood-stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns. You were a coward...to your last whimper. Of fear and love, I fear not that I will die, but that all I have come to love: the birds, and the things that are not birds, will perish with me. (Perfect Cell begins walking up him) So please...(Y/N)...stop holding back. (smiles)

(16's head gets squashed by Perfect Cell's foot. (Y/N) gasps in shock as a Red Ribbon Army circuit board hits the ground, its light flickering until it slowly dims out.)

PERFECT CELL: I'd say he's gone to a better place, but...we both know he never had a soul.

("Unmei no Hi ~Tamashii tai Tamashii~" starts playing in the background)

(an image of a bird is seen flying in front of (Y/N)'s face)

♪Venit aevus ille♪
♪O Messiah, O Messiah♪

(the bird fades away as the background turns completely black, and then a red streak cuts through the black background and expands out to turn the background into a burning light)

♪YUDULIYA-VELE♪
♪YUDULIYA-VELE♪
♪YUDULIYA-VELE♪
♪YUDULIYA IYALIYA♪

PERFECT CELL: Hm?

(Y/N): Urrgh... RRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! (releases a burst of energy that throws up the dust and debris around him)

♪Feel it drawing nearer, an endless fear that takes you hold♪

Perfect Cell looks on in complete shock. This also causes the Cell Juniors to stop fighting and look at (Y/N), with Caulifla, Trunks, RWBY, JNR, and Piccolo doing the same.

♪Feel it getting closer, revealing such an evil soul♪

PICCOLO: (Y/N)...!

(Y/N) is now seen with his hair completely standing up and looking more spikier than before, now a Super Saiyan 2

♪I can't surrender at the turning point of destiny♪
♪Right now it's do or die; my life is on the line and I will not flee♪
♪By my power!♪

♪Whoa-whoa, it's clear to me!♪
♪My spirit grows and I will face this demon♪
♪Whoa-whoa, WITH BURNING ENERGY♪
♪The day of fate has fin'ly come♪

(Y/N)'s tears stop flowing and gives a menacing stare at Cell.

PERFECT CELL: Dear Lord in Piccolo, finally! And here I thought killing 16 was harder for me than it was for you. I'm confused, though. Were you friends? Did you talk about birds together? A couple of bird nerds?

(Y/N): The murder of one's own child or children.

PERFECT CELL: Uhhh... ((Y/N) snatches the bag of Senzu Beans) Wha--?!

(Y/N): (appears in front of a Cell Junior) You wanted me to define "filicide".

The Cell Junior leaps towards (Y/N), but (Y/N) evades him and destroys him with a swift chop)

PERFECT CELL: Oh...

CAULIFLA: All right, would anyone care to explain...THE F**K?!

Ruby: Monty Oum help us.

(Y/N) looks at two Cell Juniors standing besides a knocked out Ren.

CELL JUNIOR: (extends his nails at Ren's neck) Uh uh uh~

(Y/N): Really? You wanna use Ren as a hostage I could shoot a whole in him and kill you then heal up right back up easily.

(Y/N): (while extending his hand) So please let me.

The Cell Junior from behind lets out a scared grunt.

CELL JUNIOR: Nope! (flies off)

(Y/N): Too little, too late.

The Cell Junior drops Kale and fires a blast at (Y/N). Much to his shock, (Y/N) appears from behind while holding Kale.

(Y/N): Bitch move. (disappears to lay Ren near Nora and then reappears and destroys that Cell Junior with a kick)

PERFECT CELL: (thinking) ♪Suddenlyyyy... Life has a new meaning to meeeeeeee! There's beauty up above...and things we never take notice of... You wake up and suddenly... You're in loooooove!♪

Ghira: What are these sayains...this strength is more menacing then I thought.

cut back to the battlefield with the two Cell Juniors charging at (Y/N), who proceeds to throw the bag of Senzu Beans up in the air and punches both Cell Juniors before destroying one with a kick, and then catches the falling bag of Senzu Beans)

CELL JUNIOR: Daaaaaad...

PERFECT CELL: I ain't no helicopter papa. Sink or swim, bitch.

(Y/N): (sends out a a volley of blasts, which hits two Cell Juniors and appears behind one) You forgot your water wings. (destroys the Cell Junior with an uppercut and then dashes in front of two fleeing Cell Juniors and destroys both of them with one strike, he then looks at the last remaining Cell Junior) Don't.

The last Cell Junior tries to flee but (Y/N) intercepts him in midair and spikes him down to the ground, meeting him before reaching the ground and destroys him with a kick, looks down and stomps on his dismembered arm.

PERFECT CELL: Gimme. Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!

(Y/N): Trunks. (tosses the bag of Senzu Beans at Trunks)

TRUNKS: Huh? (catches the bag) Oh! Uh, sure. On it.

(Y/N): Try to forget you were influenced by Caulifla and don't f*** it up.

CAULIFLA: F**KIN'...!

PERFECT CELL: Look at you! I'm gonna call you whooping cough because you just devastated my children! And for a second there, I thought that yarn you were spinning was going to turn up short... But here you are! My final challen-- ((Y/N) punches him HARD in the stomach) OOHWAGH!! AAAAAAAAAGGH...!!

(Y/N): Careful, Cell. Your Caulifla's showing. (uppercuts Perfect Cell, knocking him back)

PERFECT CELL: (struggles to get up) Y-You know, you're not wrong. (stumbles on his backside) Ugh... Hoo Boy. Nothing like a concussion...to really get the blood flowing. (gushes)

(Y/N): Cell. You don't get it. I hate this. The people watching me. Sensing everyone's life as yours leave. I hate it. I always have. But right now... in this moment... The only thing I hate more than it... is you.

PERFECT CELL: Ugh. Put that on a Valentine. (powers up)

(Y/N): (begins walking up to Perfect Cell) Because you were right about me. I was a coward. Scared of what would happen if I snapped. Afraid that, if I lost it this time. I'd hurt my friends. But I'm not scared anymore, Cell. (stops in front of Cell)

PERFECT CELL: (gives off a look of fear) Well, g-glad I could-- ((Y/N) kicks him in the face) GAAAAAAAAAAAH!

(Y/N): Because there's no point in being afraid of the inevitable.

PERFECT CELL: (gets up and looks at (Y/N)) ...Oh, f*** this. (flies up high in the air) Kaaaaaa....Meeeee.....Haaaa....

Ruby: What's this move?

PERFECT CELL: Meeeee...... (charges up a massive Kamehameha)

KALE: Speaking of move, we should probably!

PERFECT CELL: I could've just done this from the beginning! Instead I thought I'd have some fun, throw a tournament, but f*** you! Suck my perfect dick! HAAAAAAAA!!! (fires the Kamehameha wave that races towards (Y/N), causing the spectators to look in terror)

(Y/N): (quietly) Ka...Me...Ha...Me... (at the top of his lungs) HAAAAAAAA!!!

(Y/N) fires his own Kamehameha wave that overpowers Perfect Cell's and is now racing towards the perfect being, with the force of the blast pushes the Z-Fighters and RWBYJRN back and everyone else flying.

PERFECT CELL: AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

The Kamehameha is seen flying into space before shifting back.

TRUNKS: (looks up) Holy shit!

PERFECT CELL: (slurred) Hey, kid! You missed a spot. (is shown missing the top of his crown, his left arm and leg, and his wings)

(Y/N): Heh. (lets off a smile)

Ruby: (Y/N)! End it now!

(Y/N): Hold on! I'm not done ripping the wings off this butterfly.

PICCOLO: Red flag!

Ruby: Ummm... (Y/N) I understand you're angry but--

(Y/N): Oh angry no, no, no, no. Angry doesn't demonstrate my rage but just know he'll die. I'm gonna make him pay for everything.

Yang: (nervously) Ah...uh...I...see what you're getting at, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Then shut up and put on your poncho. You're in the splash zone.

Nora: ...Is that also a red flag?

Ren: Crimson.

PERFECT CELL: (grunts in pain as he regenerates his lost limbs) (thinking) Alright Cell, we saw what losing your cool got you... So tone down the Freeza and just chill the hell--

(Y/N): Done getting your shit together up there? Because I'm starting to get bored.

Perfect Cell drops down now in his bulked-up state.

PERFECT CELL: (enraged) WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME, YOU HAPLESS LITTLE SHIT???!!!

(Y/N): I said I'm bored. You're boring me.

Cell throws a punch at (Y/N), but only manages to hit the earth. (Y/N) responds by kicking Perfect Cell in the stomach.

Perfect Cell's mouth starts expanding and his chest swells up.

Jaune: Oh, no. Guys! Uh...starting to think he wasn't kidding about the splash zone--!

Perfect Cell vomits, with his saliva splashing near the Z-Fighters.

Android 18 is seen on the ground, unconscious and covered in saliva.

(Y/N): It's a girl. Mazel tov.

Perfect Cell vomits more saliva.

PERFECT CELL: FFFFFFFF**********************!!! F***! F***! F***! F***! F***! F***! F***! NO! NO! NO! F***! F***! F***! F***! F*** YOU! F*** YOU! UUWAARGH!

Qrow: Wait, so if he doesn't have 18 anymore... Does that mean...

As Yamcha theorized, Perfect Cell reverts back to his Semi-Perfect form and starts panting heavily.

PICCOLO: ...Is that what he turned into after he beat me? I'm kinda offended by his lips. Am I allowed to be offended by his lips?

Semi-Perfect Cell gives a fearful look at (Y/N), who responds by silently glaring at him.

SEMI-PERFECT CELL: Uh, so uh... Gonna eat that? (referring to 18)

(Y/N): ...No.

SEMI-PERFECT CELL: Then, uh, can I?

(Y/N): No. (kicks Semi-Perfect Cell in the face, sending him flying away)

He then reappears and grab Semi-Perfect Cell.

(Y/N): Now I didn't get to see what you looking at the start so I need you to spit 17 out.

He looks at (Y/N) in fear as he was then gut punched. Repeatedly.

His body expands a little as he began to swallow.

(Y/N): No. No. Bad Cell.

(Y/N) then plunged his fist into Cell's stomach tearing through his rib cage as he then grabbed whatever felt more human and yanked it out holding Android 17 who is covered in guts and blood unconscious.

(Y/N): There we go.

Cell then transformed back into Imperfect Cell.

Cell free even more scared.

Ruby: End it (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Fine.

(Y/N) then smiled at Cell who then started to fly away once (Y/N) let go of him.

Imperfect Cell: MASTER! MASTER HELP ME PLEASE!!! I DONT WANNA DIE!!!

(Y/N) smiled and tilted his head to the side.

(Y/N): Perfect...

(Y/N) then put his hands to the side and then ti the front of him.

(Y/N): FINAL FLASH!!!

The beam then went towards Cell who looked at it in fear as it disintegrated his body.

In the smoke (Y/N) smiles as the electricity flows through his body.

(Y/N): Perfect victory.

Everyone looked in awe of (Y/N)'s form a bird feather was then dropped in front of (Y/N) who looks up to the sky.

The scene shows the Xiao Long-Rose Family Home on Patch. Taiyang Xiao Long is seen tending to his garden. He then hears the sound of flapping bird feathers and notices a falling black feather. Taiyang sighs.

Author: Bruh. This. This is a ton of fucking words. Also I'm trying to make (Y/N) the bigger the form of super sayain because those forms make the user more aggressive. I wanted to give (Y/N) a more sadistic side of things. I think I did good.

The total amount of words are 8303 for fucks sake it's a whole fuck ton of words.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

89.3K 1.3K 14
Remnant, a world full of fight. Humans vs Grimms, Humans vs Faunus, and even Humans fight themselves. Between all of those fight, stand one man. The...
33.5K 586 20
The world of Remnant is known for their time of Peace between all of the four kingdoms. But not all families are as kind as they appear. This story w...
12.4K 87 29
When (Y/N) gets helped by her family, spent a whole year with her and her basically being his best friend, he couldn't help but fall for Blake Bellad...
40.4K 313 11
I like Rwby even though I hardly watched it. So I'm doing a story on it. Well multiple ones.