The Nephilim of Remnant: (Rem...

By sambamhaw

Found on the doorstep of the Rose/Branwen/Xiao Long family, Y/N Rose was raised with love and dreams of atten... More

Bio:
Outfits:
Devil Arms: 1
Devil Arms: 2
Devil Arms: Final
Triggers:
Familiars:
Crossover World:
New worlds added:
RWBY Harem:
DMC/Bayonetta/God of War/KH: Harem
Fairy Tail Harem:
Gears of War/Red vs Blue/Legend of Korra Harem:
Resident Evil Harem:
Team DVANT: Bio
Team THCS: Bio
Team THNDR: Bio
Team JNNRRD Bio:
Team STKR: Bio
B/N Bio:
B/N's Devil Arms:
F/N Bio:
S/N Bio:
Alliance of Terror:
Raiden Bio:
Desperado:
Liang Family Bio:
Ataru's family: part 1
Ataru's family: part 2
Ataru's family: final part
Prologue Part 1: A new member of the family
Prologue final: Happy Birthday!
Volume 1 Chapter 1: Just a casual night
Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Shining Beacon
Volume 1 Chapter 3: The Shining Beacon part 2
Volume 1 Chapter 4: Let's get this party started!
Volume 1 Chapter 5: This party's getting crazy!
Volume 1 Chapter 6: The teams of this year
Volume 1 Chapter 7: A date and a Stranger
Volume 1 Chapter 8: Team DVANT
Volume 1 Chapter 9: The Badge and The Burden
Volume 1 Chapter 10: Night out on the town
Volume 1 Chapter 11: A face from the past (lemon)
Volume 1 Chapter 12: Now that's a Lady
Volume 1 Chapter 13: The Dual
Volume 1 Chapter 14: Starting over
Volume 1 Chapter 16: Forever Fall
Volume 1 Chapter 17: The Robot Hound
Volume 1 Chapter 18: Sibling bonding (lemon)
Volume 1 Chapter 19: Learning the truth
Volume 1 Chapter 20: Family fight!
Volume 1 Chapter 21: The Stray
Volume 1 Chapter 22: Black, White, and Red
Volume 1 Chapter 23: Ice Fang (lemon)
GOW 4 Prologue: A New Mission
GOW 4 Chapter 1: The Raid
GOW 4 Chapter 2: Nuts, Bolts, and Jolts
GOW4 Chapter 3: Standing Grounds
GOW 4 Chapter 4: Ambush
GOW 4: Chapter 5: Necessary Reunion
GOW 4 Chapter 6: Shred Some Shit
GOW 4 Chapter 7: Fort Reval
GOW 4 Chapter 8: Snatcher Seeking
GOW 4 Chapter 9: A Stranger I Remain
GOW 4 Chapter 10: Bumblebee and the Goddess (lemon)
GOW 4 Chapter 11: Hell's Floor
GOW 4 Chapter 12: It was a Dark and Windflare-y Night
GOW 4 Chapter 13: Winds of Destruction
GOW 4 Chapter 14: Delta's Back (lemon)
Volume 2 Chapter 1: Fashion, Symmetry, and Rage
Dark Y/N Bio:
Volume 2 Chapter 2: Training and Limbo
Volume 2 Chapter 3: Best Day Ever
Volume 2 Chapter 4: New Faces
Volume 2 Chapter 5: Info Gather
Volume 2 Chapter 6: Painting the town with a Red Sun
Volume 2 Chapter 7: A Gender Curse
Volume 2 Chapter 8: Thunder Thighs and Amazon (lemon)
Volume 2 Chapter 9: Descent into madness
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (part 1)
Character Updates:
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (part 2)
General info for my Death Battles/DBXs:
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (final part)

Volume 1 Chapter 15: Jaunedice

1.7K 39 54
By sambamhaw

3rd Person POV:

The scene starts with Cardin Winchester with his mace perched on his shoulder and Jaune Arc opposite to him with Crocea Mors drawn, leaning on his weapon as if exhausted, in the spotlight shining on the Beacon Academy auditorium.

He looks at Cardin, who laughs at his opponent's tiredness, and Jaune gathers his strength to change forward and swing his blade at Cardin, only for him to jump out of the way. 

Jaune looks back, surprised, as Cardin's mace sends Jaune's shield - and himself - flying back. Now only armed with his sword, Jaune continued to try and attack, but is blocked by the mace's hilt. Their weapons locked, Cardin forces himself up, towering over a struggling Jaune.

Cardin: This is the part where you lose!

Jaune: Over my dead-!

Jaune is cut short as Cardin knees him in the gut, making Jaune drop his sword and fall to the ground in pain. Cardin raises his mace about to deliver a fatal blow.

Y/N: Cardin! 

Cardin looks at Y/N. 

Y/N: It's over, see?!

Y/N pointed to the scroll that shows Jaune's aura is red.

Glynda: He's right, that's enough Mr. Winchester!

Cardin relents and walks away as she comes onto the stage, tapping her tablet.

Glynda: Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has dropped into the red. In a tournament-style duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match.

While Jaune still lays on the floor in defeat and Pyrrha Nikos looks sad, Glynda turns her head to look at the losing warrior as he pulls out his Scroll with his low, blinking stats and of his entire team.

Glynda: Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your Scroll during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now, would we?

Cardin: Speak for yourself...

To the seated and standing students, such as: Yang Xiao Long, punching the air in anticipation; Weiss Schnee, shaking her fists with an excited smile; and Ruby Rose, shaking her entire body with enthusiastic energy while squealing softly.

Glynda: Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!

Y/N stared at Cardin, clenching his fists, wanting to jump over to him and kick his ass. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder as he turned to see Pyrrha with a worried expression.

Pyrrha: What's wrong Y/N? 

Y/N: Nothing. We need to help Jaune. He's stronger than this, he just needs a little guidance.

Pyrrha: I agree, we'll talk to him about it during lunch.

Y/N: Sounds good. 

Glynda: Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!

The bell rings, and students start leaving while Pyrrha continues to frown sadly. Jaune, still sitting on the floor, hangs his head in shame.

(Time Skip)

Team RWBY, DVANT, THCS, and JNPR are eating in the cafeteria as Nora Valkyrie tells an unbelievable story to her audience.

Nora: So! There we were, in the middle of the night...

Ren: It was day.

Blake Belladonna, paying no attention as she is lost in her book, and Yang, who is hanging on her every word with her hands cupping her face.

Nora: We we're surrounded by Ursai...

Ren: (holding a coffee cup) They were Beowolves.

Nora: Dozens of them!

She screams this as she stands at the table of both Team RWBY and JNPR, where Weiss is ignoring Nora and filing her nails, Ruby and Pyrrha are listening politely, and Jaune is messing with his food.

Ren: Two of 'em.

While Ruby and Pyrrha now look at a distant Jaune with concern.

Nora: But they were no match... And in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs!

Dean: (starts clapping) Very interesting.

Ren: (sighs) Please don't encourage her Dean, she's had this recurring dream for a month.

Sonro: Still, that was an interesting story. 

Hanzo: Indeed. 

Y/N looks over to Jaune as he also notices how depressed he was. 

Y/N: (snaps his fingers in front of his face) Hey Jaune, you okay there buddy?

Jaune: (snapping out of it, turning back toward them) Huh? Oh, yeah! Why?

Ruby: It's just that you seem a little... not okay...

As the others stop distractions and stare at Jaune.

Jaune: Guys, I'm fine. Seriously! Look!

Jaune holds up his thump while laughing nervously until his attention is focused on the members of Team CRDL, standing around a girl with brown bunny ears jutting from her hair as Cardin laughs at her and Sky Lark holds up his hands to his head in a mock interpretation to her unusual features.

Pyrrha: Jaune, Cardin's been picking on you since the first week of school.

Craten: What?! 

Nikki: Is that true? 

Jaune: Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just likes to mess around! You know, practical jokes!

Ruby: He's a bully.

Jaune: Oh please. Name one time he's "bullied" me.

Y/N: Well, there was that one time he slapped the books out of your hands.

Story #1

Jaune is seen on his way to class as Cardin is going the other way down the hall. When the two pass, Cardin knocks his arm into Jaune and makes him drop his book, then continue his way with his hands out as if daring anyone to challenge him.

Jaune: Ah, come on!

Y/N: (narrating) Or the time he hit the button on your shield, making it expand when you walked through the door.

Story #2

Jaune and Cardin are about to pass through a doorway, but Cardin clicks on Jaune's sheath and extends it into its shield form and he's going out, causing him to run into his own defense and have it block the entrance.

Jaune: (grunts in frustration as he tries to lift his shield back out) Come on...!

Y/N: (narrating) And another time when he shoved you in a rocket locker that sent you flying out the school. 

Story #3

Glynda is in the locker room with several students, gesturing at the devices.

Glynda: Each of you will be assigned one rocket-propelled locker to store your weapons and extra armor. Additionally, your locker can be sent to a custom location based on a six-digit code.

Hearing this, Cardin looks at Jaune - standing between him and the only open locker in the room - and the cliche plays itself out as Cardin quickly pushes a shocked Jaune into the small dark space and closes the door on him, pressing random buttons on the pad right after that.

Jaune: What!? No, wait, wait! You've gotta get me out of here! Please! Don't! Don't! Don't do it!

It's to late to protest when the locker scrunches down and launches up with a burst of blue fire coming from its base. Cardin watches as the locker slowly soars across the sky.

Jaune: (still heard from within the locker) Ahhh, coooome oooooooon...!

*Cafeteria*

Y/N: Do I have to go on?

The others are totally focused on him now.

Jaune: (attempts to laugh it off) I didn't land far from the school!

Pyrrha: Jaune, you know if you ever need help, you can ask.

Nora: Ooooh!

Nora gets up from the table and presents her diabolical plan with a not-entirely-sane grin.

Nora: We'll break his legs!

Jaune: Guys, really, it's fine! Besides, it's not like he's only a jerk to me, he's a jerk to everyone.

They all look over as the laughing grows louder, mixed in with cries of pain from the rabbit girl when one of her ears are tugged on by Cardin.

Rabbit Girl: Ow! That huts! (stops struggling and grimaces as she says:) Please, stop...

Cardin: (continues laughing as he turns to his cronies) I told you it were real!

Russel: (still guffawing with his teammates) What a freak!

When first seeing Team CRDL, THCS and DVANT immediately disliked them. And Dean has a history of hating bullies. Much to the point that he's been in multiple fights.

Pyrrha: Atrocious. I can't stand people like him.

Blake: (staring daggers) He's not the only one...

Yang: (sadly, leaning her head on her hand) It must be hard to be a Faunus.

Y/N: ...

Y/N drops his spoon, but keeps the fork in hand, stands up aggressively from his seat and started walking towards the scene.

Blake: Y/N? 

Team DVANT were about to help Velvet, but as they saw Y/N, they denied to watch for now.

Y/N flips the fork into the air and with one quick motion, uses his palm to send the fork at Cardin, hitting his hand and causing him to scream in pain. Y/N continued his way towards the rabbit girl and Team CRDL.

Rabbit girl: Huh?

Y/N stands in front of the rabbit girl as he stares at Cardin, who is holding his hand that was hit by the fork.

Cardin: (shakes his hand and looks back at Y/N) What the hell man?! We were just having fun!

Y/n: (crossing arms) Yeah, I guess it is fun grabbing someone's ear, isn't it?

Cardin: (stands up and gets close to Y/N's face) And so what? You want your ears pulled off, little man?

Cardin's team laughs behind him. As the Rabbit Girl hides behind Y/N's back, Y/n is still holding his ground, looking up to Cardin. 

Cardin: Just remember (pokes Y/N's chest) I'm the real man in this school.

Everyone in the cafeteria starts watching Y/N and Cardin's little scandal.

Y/N: Funny, because that's coming from a guy who hides himself in a suit of armor, when you Aura can do the same thing without wearing you down.

Everyone: 

Y/N: Tell you what. You apologize to her (gets beside the rabbit girl and pats her back) then we can carry on with our lives, and forget this ever happened.

Cardin: (chuckles) You know, you're pretty funny...

Seconds passes, then Cardin punches Y/N in the face, made everyone gasp and making Team RWBY, DVANT, THCS, and JNPR stand up, shocked at they just saw. 

Cardin: (smirks) How do you like that, little bitch?

His team continues to laugh behind him.

Y/N: 

When Cardin looks back at Y/N, he sees that Y/N's right eye has changed from a normal red to a blood red colour. 

As Cardin sees Y/N's murderous glare, his pupils dilates, hesitantly pulls his arm away from Y/N's face as he and his team trembles in fear, and slowly backing away, only making Y/N walk towards them. 

Arcturus: (shocked) What the hell? 

Tyrone: What's with this intense pressure I'm feeling?

Nikki: His murderous glare is like an intent to kill. 

As they stop moving, Y/N cracks a devilish grin, while laughing softly.

Y/N: (laughing softly) You know, that wasn't very nice. But, it was cute.

Seconds passes, then Y/N grabs Cardin's ear and slams him to the ground, making a small crater. He then twists it really hard, making Cardin yelp in pain.

Cardin: What the shit?! 

Y/N?: Oh, I'm sorry. I heard you saying something about how this is how one should treat animals. Is it more like this? (twists harder)

Cardin: (screams in pain) Get this freak off me!

The rest of Team CRDL start to charge at Y/N, only to be stopped when Y/N sends them his murderous glare at them, freezing them in fear.

 Y/N looks back to Cardin's face, making the ginger cower in fear as he sees his right eye glowing red.

Y/N?: (chuckles) You were right, it is fun to yank on someone's ear. (lets go of Cardin's ear and grabs him by the throat, choking him) 

Cardin: (choking) Let go!

Y/N?: Listen asshole, I've heard how you've been treating others and now I've seen it for myself. So I'm only gonna tell you this once, stop now or I'm gonna give you a taste of what it's like to be on the receiving end!

Cardin: (still choking) Try it! I dare you!

Y/N?: (devilish chuckles) I was hoping you'd say that!

Y/N released him, but he quickly turned him around and pulled his underwear over his head. The entire cafeteria laughed at him, even the rabbit girl laughed a little.

Y/N?: So, are you fuckboys gonna apologize or do we have to do this the hard way? One of them is the fun option, for me that is.

Russel tried to kick Y/N in the ribs, but he grabbed his leg.

Y/N?: You made a huge mistake.

Y/N brought his elbow down on Russel's knee, making it snap as he screamed in agony. Cardin backs up in fear as Dove and Sky decide to help Cardin stand up. 

As Cardin stands up, shakes his teammates away from him and points at Y/N's murderous face.

Cardin: (scared) I-I'll get y-you for this!

Y/N: (eye changes back to normal) Yeah, well, you could've just apologized!

???: Hey. 

All the sudden, Cardin's kicked super fast and hard right in the nuts, completely destroying them and knocking the wind right out of him, by Vali. 

Vali then punches Russel in the gut, karate chops Dove on the neck, and head butts Sky, breaking his nose. 

All of CRDL is on the ground, groaning in pain and Vali just looks at them with his usual blank expression.

Vali: That's enough of that crap. You all are here in this academy to be huntsmen. As huntsmen, your mission is to protect life. That includes human and faunus. If you all continue harassing your fellow classmates by doing stunts like this, then get out. (looks at everyone else) That goes to everyone.

With that, everyone goes back to what they're doing and the broken team was carried off to the emergency room. Y/N lets out a sigh and then faces the rabbit girl.

Y/N: Are you ok?

She looked like she was on the verge of tears then hugged Y/N, crying into his chest as he pat her on the back.

Y/N: Shhhh. There there, it's alright, you're safe now.

Velvet: (wipes her tears) Thanks for helping me.

Y/N rubbed her ears to soothe them from being pulled, she turned red when he did this.

Y/N: Is that better?

Rabbit girl: (blush) Y-yes, t-thanks again. 

Y/N: No problem. (handed her his Scroll number) Look, if they ever bother you again I'll be happy to deal with it.

He notices that all of her food was spilled, then grabs his wallet.

Y/N: Sorry about that. (offers money) Here, just to pay you back.

The rabbit girl looks at the money then back up to Y/N smiling, making her blush.

Rabbit Girl: (blush) H-Huh? 

Y/N: For the food.

Rabbit Girl: (blush) Oh... Um... Yeah... (takes money) Don't worry about it... (tries to look away from Y/N)

Y/N: (chuckles) You've got a funny accent. What's your name?

Velvet: V-Velvet, Velvet Scarlatina. 

Y/N: Velvet... that's a cute name. 

Velvet then surprised by what Y/N said, making her look at Y/N who is smiling, making her blush even more. Then they saw Coco running towards Velvet. 

Coco: Velvet! Are you okay? Did they hurt you?

Velvet: They pulled my ears but that was it until... Um, (looks at Y/N) I actually never got your name. 

Y/N: It's Y/N, Y/N Rose. 

Velvet: Until Y/N here defended me from CRDL. 

Coco: (looks at Y/N) Is that true? 

Y/N: Yeah, I saw getting bullied and I had to do something. So I stand up for her. 

Coco lowered her glasses and had a seductive look on her face. She walked toward Y/N and slapped his ass, making him blush. 

Coco: I'd like to thank you for helping her, I'm the leader of Team CFVY and Velvet's my teammate. (whispers his ear very seductively) Let me know if you want to "Hang" out~. 

Y/N blush more, making his cheeks as red as Pyrrha's hair. 

Coco: Alright Vel, let's go. 

Coco started walking away, swaying her hips a bit, then looked back at Y/N and gave him a wink. Velvet then follows Coco. 

Y/N's mind: Coco, I met you for two weeks, but damn you're THICC!

He then walks to the wall to grab the fork that he launched at Cardin, he makes his way to the table, but turns back to Velvet while walking backwards and saying:

Y/N: Hope you make good friends!

Velvet: (shouts back) You too, bye Y/N!

Y/N then finally gets back to his seat.

Y/N: Well, where were-

Y/N gets cut off by Nora, who is close to his face.

Nora: THAT! WAS! AWESOME!!!

Craten: Remind me not to get on your bad side.

Pyrrha: That was very nice of what you did for her, Y/N.

Arcturus: Yeah, especially when you yanked Cardin's underwear and put it over his head! 

Sonro: It was so funny!

Y/N: Just helping our friend. (turns to Vali) Though I had it handle.

Vali: ...

Týra: But did you have to that?

Yang: Come on Týra, Cardin deserved it!

Weiss: Still, that should teach... them...

She stopped when Vali turned his glance to them. Y/N and DVANT use to seeing him like this, but the others weren't when seeing him with this cold look that even puts Weiss's ice to shame.

Ruby: V-Vali?

Vali: If there's one thing that's as bad as bullies like them, it's the peanut gallery that sits on the sidelines and does nothing.

They immediately get what he's saying and now feel ashamed. They had the chance to stop the fight without either Y/N or Vali, but they didn't do anything.

Vali: How exactly do you all plan to protect others, if you're not willing to step up?. Frankly, I'm amazed you all except for Y/N did nothing to help Velvet. (turns to Blake) Especially you.

Blake was surprised and a bit scared by that. Dean places a hand on Vali's shoulder and he merely brushes it off.

Vali: Word of advice to all of you; pull your weight and help the ones in need. Otherwise, go home. (exits)

Ren: (after a moment) He's right. We should've done something.

Ruby: Yeah. I feel guilty for not, and now he's mad at us.

Dean: That's Vali for you; blunt and straight to the point. But, he's not mad. He's... what's a different word from disappointment?

Blake: But, does he always appear that way?

Dean: As far as I know, pretty much. He doesn't really know how to interact with around his age, and generally has spent most of his life alone. 

Yang: Has he talked to anyone about his past?

Dean: Not really. Like I said, Vali's not a social person. 

Nikki: He's rough with boys and girls who start annoying him. 

Ruby: Rough? Yang's rough with Y/N sometimes.

Everyone stops and looks at Ruby. 

Y/N: Ruby...

Ruby: Yeah? 

Y/N: Phrasing. 

Ruby: What? I don't get what you mean.

Y/N: That's right. You're too young for all that.

Ruby: I'm just one year younger than you!

Yang: He's right Ruby. Some things are best left in the dark.

Everyone nodded in agreement. 

Ruby: Meanies! All of you!

She pouted and looked away which caused everyone to share a laugh.

Mimir: Still, good job for helping that rabbit Faunus, brother. 

Y/N: Well, it was partly for her.

Blake: What do you mean?

Y/N: I can't stand racist people, and I just had to do it. (walks away) 

Blake stares at Y/N for a moment then smiles. Having gotten up from the table, Jaune looks back at Y/N and sighs to himself before moving on with his tray table.

Y/N's POV: 

I wandered aimlessly around the school. I eventually stopped and sat down on a bench.

???: You've certainly caused quite a ruckus.

I looked up and saw Ozpin standing in front of me.

Y/N: Guess I'm getting in trouble for it?

Ozpin: No. (takes a sip of his coffee) You managed to teach the students a thing or two. I'm quite glad to see you carried your morals. Team CRDL will be reprimanded for their deplorable behavior. However, should something like that happen again, try and take a more civilized approach.

Y/N: Hard to do that when the dude lacks common sense.

Ozpin: Hmm. I guess you're right about that. Well then Mr. Rose, I'll be off but before I go, you're free from attending your last few classes. That way you may take that time to blow off some steam.

Y/N: Thanks Oz. 

Ozpin: You're welcome. 

He began walking off as I looked down at my hands and stood up.

(time-skip) 

Doctor. Oobleck was Speeding around the classroom talking really fast as I was thinking about what the hell he put in his coffee.

Oobleck: Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution, more popularly known as the Faunus War, humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie.

Oobleck stops for a brief second, takes a sip from his cup and speeds off again.

Oobleck: Now! While this feel like ancient history to many of you it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!

I look to my left and seen Jaune asleep snoring a bit. Oobleck takes another sip from his cup and speeds off again.

Oobleck: Now! Have any of you been subjected or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?

A couple students raised their hands, including Velvet.

Oobleck: Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember students it's precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds Violence! I mean, I mean I mean just look at what happened to the White Fang!

He takes another sip of his coffee.

Y/N's mind: How the hell does he drink that much coffee?

Oobleck: Now which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorist believe to be the turning point in third year of the war?

Weiss: (raised her hand) The battle at Fort Castle.

Oobleck: Precisely! And who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?

Cardin flicked a paper ball at a sleeping Jaune causing him to wake up.

Jaune: Hey!

Oobleck zooms up to him thinking he wanted to answer.

Oobleck: Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?

Jaune looked around confused trying his best to answer the question.

Jaune: The answer, uhhh the Faunus had over that guy's stuff...

Me and Pyrrha give him hand gestures signaling the answer was night vision, but mistook it as something completely different.

Jaune: Uhh... Binoculars!

The class started laughing him as Pyrrha face palmed and I head my forehead against the desk. 

Oobleck: (sips coffee speeding to the front of the class) Very funny, Mr. Arc. Cardin! Perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject!

Cardin: Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal soldier.

Y/N: Maybe I should dunk your head in the toilet for all the shit that comes out of your mouth.

Cardin: You got a problem boy?

Y/N: Nah, dumbass. I have the answer, (turns to Oobleck) it's night vision. Many Faunus are known to have nearly-perfect sight in the dark. (turns back to Cardin) If you spent less time on putting others down because of how they look and pick up a book, you'd probably learn a thing or two.

Blake: General Lagune was inexperienced, and made the mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched, and the general was captured. (turns to Cardin) Perhaps if he'd paid attention in class, he wouldn't have been remembered as such a failure.

Cardin gets up ready to fight so did I.

Y/N: Alright let's do this!

Blake grabs my arm and shakes her head in disapproval.

Oobleck: Gentlemen please, take your seats!

Cardin and I both sat down. 

Oobleck: Now Mr. Winchester and Mr. Arc, both of you can stay after class for additional reading! Now, moving on!

(time-skip after class) 

Me and Pyrrha were waiting for Jaune to come out.

Y/N: So, why do you think Jaune was acting dodgy at our questions earlier?

Pyrrha: (sigh) I wish I could tell you Y/N, but none of us know either.

Jaune walked out of the classroom with Cardin behind him. As Cardin pushed Jaune to the ground, me and Pyrrha rushed and picked him up.

Y/N: Jaune, if you want I could rip his leg off and beat him with it.

Jaune: What? No, it's okay Y/N. He was just joking

Y/N: (staring at Jaune) 

Pyrrha: I have an idea!

Pyrrha took Jaune's hand and take him into the hallway.

Y/N: Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow!

(time-skip to RWBY dorm) 

I walked into the room and saw Weiss on her, bed Blake was reading her book, and Yang and Ruby were playing video games.

Y/N: Hey, what's up girls?

RWBY: Hey Y/N. 

Y/N: (yawn) I'm beat, who am I gonna be sleeping with tonight?

Then Yang jumped up really fast after.

Yang: You'll be sleeping with me tonight tiger~.

Ruby: Hey, No fair sis! I wanted to sleep with him tonight!

Weiss: I wanted to sleep with him again!

Blake: (peering out of the book) I second that.

Y/N: Wait! Do I even get a say in this?

Weiss: No! Now be quiet.

Y/N: (sarcastic) Okay, okay, why don't we all just sleep with him?

Ruby: That's a perfect plan!

Y/N: Wait, what?

I was pushed out of the room.

Y/N's mind: Guess they need to change

I heard the sound of furniture moving.

Y/N's mind: The hell is going on in there?

The door swung open and four pairs of hands pulled me into the room. I looked around and saw the bunk beds were pushed to the side of the room and a king sized bed was where the beds used to be.

Y/N: You guys do know I was joking right?

Yang: Oh, (jumped on the bed) well too late now!

Y/N: Okay fine, give me a sec.

I take off all my clothes leaving me just in my boxers making all the girls turn red.

Yang: (blush) What are you doing?

Y/N: You asked me to be pantsless too, remember?

Yang: (looking at the bottom half) I also like what you're packing~.

Y/N: Alright, I'm tired of kicking ass and taking names today. I'm going to bed.

I crawled into the bed as Weiss and Ruby hugged my right and left arms. Yang snuggled up to my waist, Blake then turned off the lights before maneuvering back to the bed and hugging the other side of my waist.

Before I knew it, they were all asleep. I stroke each of their hair and see them smile in their sleep before I let sleep take over my body.

Chapter 15 ended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 12.2K 52
Y/N is paralyzed due to a mission. What happens when the girls of Beacon Academy show him love when there is none shown to him? Will they be able to...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
2.5K 72 13
A 17 yr old boy meets a certain headmaster and asks him to join his academy. Despite that he suffered a rough past, trying to run away from it, havin...
9.2K 117 16
A orphaned boy travels the world with a group of friends. They are soon slaughtered and this opens up a whole new world for the boy. He realizes, the...