Hurt by love.| ✔️

Od little_misswritesss

19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior i... Viac

Characters.
Introduction.
Aurora.
Dinner with the Rossi's.
Dante.
New home. New life.
Raspberries.
I met an angel.
Giovanni and Ace.
Mafia Ball.
Mafia Ball pt 2.
Who dies?
Mini Dante and mini Aurora.
Burn him to death.
New relationship?
Brothers.
Secrets and lies.
New York.
Devil and angel.
Ups and downs.
Love or hatred.
Reunited.
Bloody red.
Spanish & Italian.
Kids.
Complicated.
Right time.
Comes and goes.
New Family Member.
Change.
The past.
"We all need someone in the end"
True colours.
Key to my lock.
Curiosity.
Betrayal.
Moved on.
Goodbye?
Fight back.
Bad news.
Waiting.
Come home.
Old life.
Changes.
Mafia Queen.
Powerful.
Bigger family.
Always and forever.
Soulmate.

Safe, loved, home.

4.5K 93 31
Od little_misswritesss

—Aurora's pov—
It's Dante's birthday today. It's finally the time I have to tell him I'm pregnant. It was so hard to keep it from everyone. Especially him. Thalia is the only one that knows.

It was hard for her to keep her gob shut as well. I could tell. Yesterday she was trying so hardly when all 4 of us were sitting in the living room. Casually nothing else. Alfonzo didn't come over the day before because he wanted me to rest.

I did vomit once yesterday. I asked the lady about the vomiting she said it's completely normal. And that it'll disappear soon. I'm glad with that. Dante is still horribly worried about me.

But I guess he'll have to wait to know the reason. He's currently out with Xavier. Getting me and Thalia some food. So me and her are setting up the place. Xavier is trying to keep him away from the house as long as it's possible.

Thalia told him to. We're setting up the house for his birthday. I'm about annoyed though. Thalia isn't letting me carry anything. As to why because I'm pregnant.

And it's so annoying. She at least let me decorate the place. And to be fair I'm proud of myself. I have a gift ready for Dante. I have the pregnancy test that I've done earlier this morning and the pictures I got from the scan I had.

I put those two things into the box and rapped it up. I showed it to Thalia and she was amazed. Oh and let me not forget the fact how Thalia couldn't stop looking at the scan pictures.

I didn't mind though. She was just happy she wouldn't be the only one having a baby in the house. In fact Carlo is growing up quickly now. He's 9 months now. He'll be 10 months soon.

He's a great baby boy. Speaking of the gender I have no idea which one I'd like. But any will be. Apparently the house will be full and oh lord. This party of Dante's can continue till literally tomorrow morning.

"You're really good at decorating Aurora" Thalia said coming into the room looking around.

"Thank you. What other place do I have to decorate?"

I only decorated the living room where mainly everyone will be in them I decorated the hallway and the stairs along with staircase. It took me a while but it was worth it. The theme was gold and silver. I was thinking about doing black decorations because that's Dante's favourite colour but it would just make the place too dark.

Because the house theme is dark. As in like grey, black and white. But you couldn't really see white much. It was only on few things. The place had most black. Grey was in the middle.

"The party will be outside. After the weather will go down we'll go inside. So come on I'll help you with outside. Richard and Dion will help us with the tables and chairs" Thalia replied.

"Where even are they?"

"Outside. I think they might of already set up some tables"

"Oh. Thanks for letting me know"

"Ahaha no problem" she said laughing. We both walk to the backyard. I don't think I ever mentioned it but the yard is really big. And it's full of beautiful flowers. Thanks to Aria.

Aria and Alessandro are doing great. Alessandro is getting weaker week by week. But we are very glad that he made it to Dante's birthday. With all this work Dante didn't really have time to spend any time with him or his mother.

And even though he doesn't show it I know it kills him deep down. That's why me and Thalia called into his work place and told them to cancel everything he had today. And they did so. We told them to just tell him that things got cancelled out of nowhere.

And the receptionist did. Which me and Thalia were really glad for. Today is going as planned. We walk up to the boys I've already met Dion. Few days ago though. That's Richard's cousin. He's a really nice guy. He's 22 years old.

His hair is really dark brown. It looks as if it's black from far away. But it's just really dark brown. It looks fluffy. But in my opinion Dante's hair is better. Sorry not sorry Dion.

"You guys are doing great" Thalia said from beside me looking over at them.

"Thanks" Richard said. Oh lord he was sweating.

"We should give them a break"

"No. God knows how long Xavier can keep Dante out of the house. It's a miracle that he kept him away for that long anyways"

That's true. Dante is very stubborn and impatient. Like really impatient. But I think Xavier can handle him. They knew each other from birth apparently.

That's because both of their parents worked together. Until they fell out. It's a miracle that Dante let Xavier's parents come over anyways. It's a miracle that Alessandro did.

They're coming over today. For Dante's birthday. That's what Thalia said. But apparently they said that they're coming to see Carlo. I think that Alessandro let them come over because he wanted to talk it out with them.

Alessandro doesn't want trouble. In fact he stays away from trouble as far as he can. And he talks things out with people. He gets straight to the point. He isn't like everyone thinks he his.

Anyways after Richard and Dion set up some tables I managed to decorate them. And Jesus Christ I was so proud of how they turned out. I look over at Thalia and she's done decorating the door way and the path.

You're probably thinking how on earth can you decorate the paths. Well, she got those fake flowers. As I see they are roses. Black roses to be exact. They're also Dante's favourite flowers.

So she mixed his favourite colour with his favourite flower together and boom. They had this silver parts in them as well. The theme outside was black with silver.

So it was beautiful. After few long minutes we were finally done with everything. All four of us stood there looking at the garden.

"Aria's job with the flowers are really kicking in well with all this" I said while looking at the garden all over.

"Agreed" they all mumbled.

"Right. We got the cake in the kitchen. Me and you will take it out when every guest is in the garden" Thalia said turning to me.

"Yes ma'am" we all walk into the house.

"Right me and Dion will head out will be here before the party starts. One of you just give me a message and we'll be here" Richard said walking to the door.

"Sure" I said.

"See you ladies" I heard Dion say. When they both leave I hear a car pull up to our driveway. Me and Thalia share a look.

"Uh oh they're here" she mumbled.

"We're fucked"

"Totally"

We hear the door open and see them come in.

"Why you two just standing there?" Xavier asked looking at us weirdly. But then his eyes hit on the place.

"Holy shit" he whispered.

"Did you two do all this?" Dante asked. Me and Thalia nodded innocently.

"Well mostly Aurora done this. You should see the garden" Thalia said.

Dante looks at me and smiles. "Come on" I stick my hand out for him to grab and he does. I pull him towards the garden and as soon as we're outside his eyes look as if they're about to pop out.

"You girls surprise me every day. I'm really scared what you're more capable of" Xavier said looking around.

"I honestly agree with him" Dante said looking around as well. Shock was plastered all over their faces while me and Thalia were giggling.

Now I remembered that the gift that I have for Dante is in the living room. Me and Thalia look at each other and we both share a nod.

"You two have something more in plan don't you?" Dante said looking at both of us while we just give him an innocent smile.

"Uh oh" Xavier mumbled looking back and forth at us.

"Come on boys" Thalia said. "Especially you Dante" she pointed towards him. He looked down at me. "What's going on" he asked me.

"Something" I smiled up at him.

When we walk into the living room Thalia stops in front of the doorway. "I think we're gonna leave you two we'll head upstairs and check on Maria and Carlo"

"What? I wanted to know" Xavier pouts.

"You will find out later today dickhead" Thalia said pulling him up the stairs giving me a small wink.

"Are we gonna have sex in here?" Dante asked smirking down at me.

"Actually no" I said walking inside of the room and he followed me. I pick up the box and turn to him.

"This is for you. A little gift from me"

"Did you seriously waste your money on me?"

"I wouldn't say I payed for it. But sure"

He frowns with a little smile. "Open it then" I said. He looks at me and the at the box. He started to open it.

"I'm scared now" he said before opening the box I laughed slightly. When he opened the box his smile faded away. Uh oh. His eyes grown bigger.

"A-aurora... are you pregnant" he said looking up at me. I nod slightly. He places the box on the sofa beside him and kisses me hardly but softly. I can feel my legs leave the floor as he spun me around.

"Honestly this is the best birthday present I've ever got" he said placing me down again.

"Thank you Aurora" he whispered hugging me.

"Don't thank me. You're the one that made me pregnant. So to be fair I should be the one thanking you" I said making both of us laugh.

"That means we can fuck nor you can't drink any alcohol"

"Yeah"

"When did you find out?"

"2 days ago when you were on the meetings me and Thalia went to the clinic"

His jaw dropped. "And you kept it from me for 2 days?"

"It was hard to. But yes we did indeed"

He looked at me. "You and her are unbelievable. I love you so much" he said giving me a long kiss.

"I love you too"

We pulled apart and we seen Thalia, Carlo, Xavier and Maria some downstairs.

"Right Aurora what the fuck did you do that he's smiling like a fucking idiot right now?" Xavier said pointing towards Dante.

"I may or may not have said that I'm pregnant and we had our little moment" I said innocently.

"No way- wait wait wait. Hold on a damn second. You" he stopped and pointed at me and I nodded frowning.

"You Aurora Dior soon to be Aurora Rossi is pregnant with Dante Rossi's child?!" He exclaimed.

"That sounds about right" I said nodding looking up at Dante and he's doing the same thing.

"Well well well I won the bet. Two vodkas bitch" Xavier said putting his two middle fingers up at him and after realising what he's done he ran for his life.

"Oh you are so dead" Dante said running after him. Me and Thalia laughed at both of them.

—2 hours later—
The house was officially full. The boys were talking to some of the guests that I have no idea who they are. But oh well. I told Aria and Alessandro about my pregnancy and they were happy.

I was sitting by myself on one of the tables looking around how everyone is happy. Thalia is talking to her long distance friend that also came. I don't know anyone here apart from my family but well they're also meeting new people. Elena came she's talking to this beautiful young girl.

"Mrs Aurora?" I hear a light voice from beside me. I look down and see a little girl.

"Hey darling. What's wrong?"

"Can I sit with you?"

"Yeah sure" I smile at her pulling the chair that was next to me and sitting her on it.

"Dante is going to have a beautiful wife" she mumbled looking up at me.

"I'm sorry I don't think I've ever seen you here before"

"You haven't. I'm Dante's small cousin. My name is Antonia. Antonia Martino"

"Your name is beautiful Antonia"

"Thank you Aurora"

"How do you know me?"

"To be honest I think everyone in this place does. Come on you're about to marry my cousin. The capo of the first best and strongest mafia in the world"

"That's true. How old are you?"

"10"

"You're very smart for a 10 year old I must admit Antonia"

She smiles mumbling a thank you. "Could I sit on your lap I think I'm too small for this chair" she said.

"Of course you can. Come here" I picked her up and placed her on my lap.

"Who's your mother and father?" I asked.

"Valentina Martino and Arturo Martino"

I nodded no idea who they are. "What about yours?"

I gulp. "Mine are dead sweetheart"

"I'm so sorry Aurora"

"Its okay don't worry"

"Can I know their names?"

"Sofia Dior and Vincenzo Dior"

"They're pretty names"

"Thank you" I smile. Oh if only she knew that pretty names didn't belong to a pretty story. "Antonia!" I heard someone call her. We both turn in that direction and it was a young girl. Probably somewhere my age.

"That's my sister. Gabriella Martino"

"She's pretty"

"You're prettier" and with that she jumped off and walked over to her sister leaving me shocked. Antonia is really intelligent for her age. Which is really amazing.

"Why are you sitting alone?" I hear a voice from behind me. I turn around and it was Xavier.

"I wasn't sitting alone I met this girl-" I got cut of by him.

"Antonia I know. She's Dante's cousin. She was dying to meet you for ages now" he said sitting down next to me.

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Funny because I never even heard of her till now"

"Oh trust there's more of us. But it's just too much to introduce to. So whoever you'll hit on you'll meet them." He said shrugging looking at the crowd.

"Why are you not with Thalia or one of them"

"I was with them but I seen you sitting alone. So I thought I'd join" he said pouring himself a shot. "You want some?"

"You know I can't"

"Ah right pregnancy" I nodded.

There was a silent moment for a while. It wasn't awkward.

"I'm sorry about your family being fucked up"

I frowned at him. "What?" He turned to me.

"Your parents" I could tell her was a bit tipsy now.

"What about them?"

"They've been fuckers. Especially your dad. And I'm sorry about that. I'm sorry that me and everyone else have been dicks to you. All you did for us is make us better" he stopped for a second looking in Dante's direction.

"You made him better Aurora. You may not see it but everyone that is here right now sees it. You made him a better person" he turned to Thalia now.

"You made her be happy. You made her not be depressed. You are the day you met her is the day she killed someone she didn't mean to. She killed someone who meant a lot to her." He stopped yet again and turned to me.

"she killed her best friend. All those things she's having with you was meant to be with her. Thalia wanted her to fall in love with Dante and for Dante to fall in love with her. You remind Thalia of her"

Oh. Why is he telling me this now? I feel my chest tighten.

"And I think he did fall in love. Her birthday is coming up. It'll be a tough day for the both of them. Emma was her first best friend. True best friend. I'm sorry but I don't think you'll be able to replace her. I know that somewhere in that heart of Dante's he still cares about Emma."

I gulp. "I'm not saying this to make you mad or sad I'm saying this so all the secrets will stop. I'm glad you came into our life's." He said giving me a small smile which I retuned.

He stood up taking his hand out indicating me to grab it and I do and pulled myself up from the chair. "Congratulations on the baby by the way"

"Thank you" we let go of each others hands and walk into the crowd. I could see Dante was already drunk. So was Thalia.

"They're drunk" I whispered.

"Sadly" he nodded. I think they spotted us because they were heading over.

"Hey baby" Dante said placing his hands on my waist.

"You're drunk"

"I am indeed" i scoff at the fact that he isn't even hiding it. I pull his hands away. To sober some of them up I think it's time for cake. I look over to Thalia but she's snogging Xavier and she's also drunk. So for safety I look over the place and my eyes stop Elena. She's sober.

I walk over to her. "Hey Elena"

"Oh hey Aurora what's up?"

"Bring the cake outside with me"

"Sure thing"

We walk over to the kitchen and there it was. It's pretty. It was black of course and huge. "That cake is big" Elena said looking at it. As if she read my mind I chuckle to myself.

Richard came in as well. "Do you need to quiet the people down to look over?" He asked.

"Yeah go on" I said. He headed out and grabbed a microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen in order to celebrate Dante Rossi's birthday we have this amazing big black cake" how the 'black' word rolled off of his tongue made me chuckle.

We walked out with it and placed it on the table. "Dante I want to wish you a happy birthday and congratulations for surviving another year" Richard wished him making some of us laugh slightly.

Xavier pushed Richard off and grabbed the microphone. "I want to wish my best friend happy birthday. Congratulations on putting your life together fucker. Finally having an amazing wife and a baby on the way" the second he said that everyone's eyes landed on him with a cocky smile.

"the only reason why everyone is looking at you like that is because we all remember how you said you'll never have a wife nor a baby. Anyways you made it Dante Rossi" he turned serious saying the last sentence.

Dante came up to Xavier giving him a hug. I could hear the thank you he mumbled. Some people came up to me thanking me for sorting Dante out and congratulating me on the pregnancy.

All of them are gonna be here for mine and Dante's wedding as well. And I'm fine with that. They're all lovely people of course they have their dark side. But when they're not showing it they're lovely. Even the men.

—few hours later—
It was end of the day now. It was dark. It was like 3am now. And Lord I was tired. I was the only one not drunk. All of them were drunk as fuck. But they were leaving. I was sitting in the living room while Thalia was passed out drunk on Xavier's lap and Xavier was sleeping as well.

Dante was saying goodbye to everyone. And I was just sitting their. Dreaming to be on my bed right now.

It's been few minutes now and everyone was out. "Aurora are you mad at me?" Dante said sitting next to me.

"No. I'm not mad"

"Earlier you acted as if you was"

"I'm not mad don't worry" I said kissing his lips. "Can we go upstairs? Im tired"

"Yeah come on I'm tired as well"  we stand up and head up the stairs.

We came into the room Dante put the lights on and closed the door behind him. He grabbed me by the arm stopping me in the middle of the room.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He didn't reply but he placed his hand on my stomach even though there was no bump yet.

"I love you and this baby so much. Everyone was right earlier. You have changed me but for the better. And I love you so much for that. I never loved anyone as much as I love you."

"I love you too Dante. I'm glad that my father made me marry you. Cause honestly I have no idea what my life would be if not you" he chuckled a bit.

"Maybe your father isn't as bad"

"That's the only thing I'm grateful for that he did for me" I said smiling. Dante grabs my face and kisses me. "Next is marriage"

"Next is marriage" I repeat after him agreeing. "And then my life is completed"

"And then my life is completed" he repeated agreeing with me.

This is what I've been talking about earlier in my life. You're the author. You might not get it. So let me explain. I chose to come back home with them.

But what I didn't realise that my home is Dante. I came back with him. The only reason for that is because I felt safe I felt loved I left like I was at home.

It was my choice how I wrote my life out. I was and I am the author of my book. My life is my book. Leaving that day for 1 year might of been the worst yet the best thing. That 1 year brought us all closer to one another.

It was hell. But it ended well. Maybe Dante ending up in the hospital brought us together. He was the one that made me come home. No one else but him.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

19.4K 426 34
**𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚 ...
11.5K 252 29
Olivia Hamler, 23, mother to Ivy Hamler is struggling with her life to keep herself and her 3 year old daughter, safe and sound from her abusive part...
1.6K 45 19
Aurora Isabel Valentina- me, the daughter of the Spanish mafia, probably one of the most strongest mafias in the world, I go to a school in Switzerla...
114 3 6
"I'm sorry, who the fuck do you think you are!" I said angrily. "Watch your language babygirl, or else you WILL get punished." He said in a really ca...