Goodbye?

Dante's pov:
We arrived in Edlonton. This place was beautiful I cannot lie about this. I bought a luxury apartment near the Mexo club. Well it wasn't close to it but that was the closest I could get.

Thalia obviously claimed the biggest bedroom. I was fine with that. I'll only probably sleep in the room. This place was colourful though. It was way better here than the place my house was based at.

We're going to leave to that club soon. It's night. It's exactly 9 the club opened one hour ago. But the information I got about Leonardo is that he comes to the club an hour or two later.

So I decided to do the same thing. Plus going to the clubs early isn't my type of things to be fair. I always came to clubs at at least 11 or later. This is the first time I'm going into a club so darn early. But hey I'll do anything just to kill him tonight and then get the fuck out of this place.

—Aurora's pov—
I'm currently getting ready to go to the club. It was Amelia's turn to choose the place today. And she chose the Mexo club. Apparently it has good service, good alcohol and good music. That's all you basically need in a club.

Which made me beg for that one. She chuckled at me and agreed. Apparently it was close to our apartment. Wasn't really close but it was sorta. If you know what I mean.

Anyways I had this flawless dress on. It was a silky black one. And god it was pretty. I put on black shoes to it. I won't be taking anything with me today. Since we're  close to the apartment anyways.

We're gonna head out at 10 so we'll be there after 10. Amelia is already ready. She's waiting for her boyfriend to show up. I never got to introduce him. His name is Leonardo. He goes short for Leo though.

Anyways I was all done. I didn't have much make up because I don't like being all covered up in it. It was uncomfortable for me. Amelia was the same as me. Again similarities.

When I walk out of my bedroom I hear some voices in the living room. So I think Leo finally arrived. Bout time. I walk into the living room and Amelia's eyes light up.

"Oh. My. God. You look drop dead gorgeous!" She squealed.

I chuckled "thank you" she looked gorgeous her self. Her outfit was similar to mine actually. But it was all red instead of black. She had a silky bloody red dress. And bloody red shoes to go with it.

That colour reminded me of someone. Him. The day he killed Andrei the shirt was covered in bloody red. It suited him. Amelia knows about him. But she doesn't know what her does for living.

She doesn't know he kills people for money. She knows about them but she doesn't know that they come from a mafia. That I myself come from a mafia.

I know for a fact if I told her she would kill me. Not physically. At least I hope. I laugh to myself.

"Are we ready to go ladies?" He asked.

"Yes" Amelia said standing up. I smile and nod.

Amelia turned all the light off and we walked to the front door opening it. We walked outside and closed the door and locked it. And I shove the keys into my purse. I decided to take one.

To put things in it. Like my phone, keys and money. Nothing special. Because like for what. It's just a club. I'm used to them. I've been in thousands already. Okay no I'm being dramatic. Like few. Somewhere in the tens section.

We started walking in the cold breeze. It was comfortable. The cold hitting my face felt amazing. It felt calming. My life has been different. A lot different. Some days I wonder if he misses me. Other days I wonder why I'm still wondering.