Key to my lock.

Well it's Christmas Day today. I got everyone presents. It was tricky to pick but I did it. I was really proud of myself to be honest. When I came home I got the news that Alfonzos and Lucia's family are joining us for Christmas today.

Which it made me really happy. Apparently Alessandro asked Alfonzo to join us but he said no because he's having Christmas with Lucia's family. So he invited them both and they agreed. Which I'm really grateful.

I didn't know how to thank Alessandro enough.last night when I got home I did end up also decorate the cake. Thalia was amazed on how it turned out. And she clearly can't wait until she gets to try it.

Thalia is going to be 4 months pregnant soon. The time is going slow if you really think about it. But at the same time it's also going fast. We only came out of the clinic and now we're going to go back there soon again for her check up.

I'm planning on make a gender reveal for her. She also asked me to do it. She didn't ask Bonita but only me. Which means I'm gonna ask for help from Elena or Lucia or even both.

Lucia is amazing at those things. She's full of inspiration and creativity. As a model she rocks. I'm so glad I got in contact with them again. But it's bothering me that we might loose it again since we'll be moving to Italy soon. And they might stay here. In New York.

Anyways it's the morning 9 o'clock. I'm laying down on my bed with Dante next to me. He's asleep though. So the only thing I could do right now is have a shower. I was meant to have one when I came back but lord I was just too busy.

So I jump out of bed quickly but quietly so I don't wake him up. I walk into the bathroom closing the door. I turn the shower head on so the water will be warm when I go in. Instead waiting in the freezing water.

As I did that I check if I have towels in here. Last time I didn't check and oh god all the men that work for Dante seen me. Well I'm being dramatic here. It was like half of his men not whole bunch. It was so embarrassing though trust me.

Okay there is a towel good. Now time to take my clothes off. I take my leggings off and my T-shirt and my underwear of course. And then I stop and look in the mirror. I look all over my body seeing the marks my dad made and the ones I made myself.

I feel disgusted whenever I see my body in the mirror. I hate it. Not the shape but the marks. I stop looking and head into the shower.

Dante's pov:
I woke up to hearing my phone vibrating on my night stand. Well Aurora's night stand actually. It was Xavier calling. What the fuck could he want right now? Plus he's only either in the same hall way as me or downstairs. Lazy fucker.

I answer it. "Dante? Great you're alive. Right we have a problem" I could hear the panic in his voice.

"And what could that problem be at fucking 9 in the morning?"

"Hey don't be mad at me. I think you'll actually be grateful for me telling you that"

"Ugh go on"

"Okay so I over heard some minions say that they have a plan to destroy Rossi's next week"

"I'm sorry what?"

"Wake up! The Germans have a plan to destroy us Dante next week."

"Okay and? Why you so stressed about it? We have a plan already"

"Right yea we do"

"Exactly baby don't shit your pants"

"Okay daddy I won't"

We both chuckle into the phone. Me and Xavier act like kids sometimes even though people think we're some serious ass people. We ended the call by saying our byes and I realised that Aurora was having a shower.