New Family Member.

—2 weeks later—
It was 2 weeks after Thalias birthday. Me Bonita and the rest made her the best birthday party ever. We decorated the whole house on the inside and outside with baby pink baby blue and light purple. Since those are her favourite colours.

She was out with some of her friends that came to visit so that gave us some time to decorate. The cake was enormous. The colours of it were baby pink and light purple. The top part of the cake had a flavour of vanilla and the bottom part had chocolate.

The presents that I got her was a gun that had her name carved in. That's one of the reasons we to why me and Bonita took so long coming back home. Because I obviously couldn't bring a gun to a mall to carve someone name in. Bonita got her a knife that also had her name carved in into the handle. For missions just to keep our little girl safe.

We also took her to this restaurant they opened not so long ago. It was Italian and Mexican the food there was delicious. She loved every single bit of her day apparently that's what she said.

I was currently having my nap time until Thalia decided to wake me up. Yet again. Sometimes I really don't understand her but I love her so much.

"Can you come with me to the doctors? I mean we do have a private one but I don't want Xavier to find out."

"Why are you going though?"

"I just wasn't feeling well lately as you have seen"

I mean yea. Thalia wasn't feeling well for like 2 weeks now. She started throwing up few days ago. Even Dante got a bit worried. I mean it was kind of unlike for Thalia to be this sick.

"Yea okay I'll go with you. Let me just dress up"

"You're the best. Thank you"

I nod and get myself up from the bed. Nothing else changed since Alfonzo left. Everything had been the same apart from the fact that he wasn't here.

We did call a few times. He said he got my number off of Dante since he forgot to give me his before he left. Apparently him Alessandro Aria and Andrea (his wife and my auntie) I didn't get to meet her.

She was sick so she couldn't come to the event. I haven't met Alfonzos children either since they stayed home with their mother. They're too young for balls. Those were alfonzos words.

Anyways I'm all ready to go. Now I just have to see if Thalia is ready. I walk into her bedroom and see her hugging Xavier. "Everything ok?" I asked. They pull away looking towards me. "Yes" she replied.

"Ready to go?" I asked. She nodded in response. "I'll drive" I said. We walk downstairs and everyone is sitting in the living room again.

"How was your nap?" Dante asked.

"It was good until Thalia decided to wake me up" I said sitting down next to him. Him instantly giving me a kiss.

"You really weren't joking were you?" Bonita says chuckling.

"What? It isn't my fault. I just prefer Aurora going with me"

"Anyways can I have your car keys. I'll drive" I said looking at Dante.

"Yea sure" he said reaching to his pocket and giving them to me.

"Thank you" I replied

Taking the keys I walk over to Thalia and nudge her. Indicating that I'm ready to go. We say our goodbyes and head out. "Again thank you for coming with me"

"It's no problem"

We hop into Dante's car I start the engine and leave the neighbourhood. Honestly I think Thalia just has a fever. That's all but it's a bad one. As I said before she vomited for a few days. She stayed in bed for basically all day.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked.

"Nothing just looking at the road" I replied.

Me and Dante are officially together. But we don't sleep with one another just yet. I mean sometimes we do. But not every night. It's surprising how we already managed to talk about our future. You know kids, what our wedding will look like and all that. As Dante said before we're going to wait till we are settled in Italy before marriage.

Thalia and Xavier well those two love birds are getting along amazingly. They're married as she said before. They're so strong and powerful together and I'm so happy for them. It's like one of those couples you can see in romantic films. They're soulmates trust me.

Bonita and Matteo those two are strong. They went through a lot. Bonita had a miscarriage few months ago. God I felt so sorry for her. She told me that because of it their relationship went down so badly to the point they were on the verge of getting a divorce. But when the day came they just couldn't. And I'm proud of them they made their relationship survive and that proves the true love in that.

Aria and Alessandro were stronger than ever. They met each other at young age. And even though their parents did not approve them being together they still fought for it. The only reason why they didn't approve is because they've been enemies. But because Aria and Alessandro got married they decided to settle it for their children's good. They're not alive anymore because of old age.

After all my thinking I realised that I was close to the clinic. "Will you go in with me?"

"As in like the room or the clinic?"

"Clinic"

"Yea sure"

I park the car in the parking lot killing the engine and walking out of the car. Thalia coming out of it aswell. "Im a bit scared"

"Don't worry I'll be right outside the door. Plus you are one strong girl. Probably the strongest one I ever known in my life baby. You'll make it" I smile.

"Thank you again for coming with me"

"It wasn't a problem plus I can't sleep all day" I replied rolling my eyes playfully making her laugh softly. We come inside the clinic and get greeted by a lady that works here.

"Hello girls how can I help you with today?" The lady asked.

"I have an appointment today"

"What's your name?"

"Thalia De Luca"

"Yes you do. Please her straight in. Door number 5" they lady replied looking at us giving us a small smile.

She wasn't a young lady but she wasn't an old one as well. She was in the middle section of ages. Here we were standing in front of the door. I give Thalia a little rub in the back trying to make her feel better. I don't even know why she's stressing so much. She looks at me and smiles I return one back.

She knocks lightly on the door. I turn around to take a seat. The door opens which reveals a lady with a big smile on her face. "You must be Thalia" she said looking at Thalia.

"Yes"

"Goody. Come on in"

Thalia turned around giving me a one last look and going in closing the door behind her. I have no idea why Thalia is stressing so much over a doctor appointment. We've all been there once and it's definitely not the last time.

—time skip—

I've been sitting here for 20 minutes bored out of my brain cells scrolling through my phone until I heard the door which Thalia came in open. "Goodbye Thalia. See you soon" the lady said smiling holding the door open for Thalia to leave.

I looked up at her. And her face was pale. Uh oh. That indicates that the appointment didn't go well. "What happened?" I asked after Thalia sat next to me.

"I-im... uh pregnant"

No way...

A:N:
I hope you all had and amazing Christmas Day. Thank you to all those people that gave me support! If anyone wants to ask about anything about the book add my snap wiktoria_xo09. That's only because I have too much notifications and I might miss your question. LOVE YOU ALL! 🥰❤️❤️