Love or hatred.

We found a hotel to stay at. That Richard took us to. That's Dante's private driver. He came with us. I know I'm saying that really too late but hey it's not late for anything right? Yea oh well.

Anyways we arrived at this hotel. It's name is 'NYC hotel' it didn't look fancy but it didn't look bad either. You know what people say don't judge the book by it's cover.

(The hotel)

(The hotel)

"Well Aurora, you seem to like it" Xavier says. "It isn't bad at all to be deadly honest with you" I reply. "I'm glad you like it amore" Dante says. I look at him. He isn't looking. But I have a different feeling about him. I don't feel as much hatred as I did before.

"You coming Aurora?" Thalia asked. I was thinking so hard that I didn't realise that we were going in. "Yes. Yes I'm coming" I say smiling at her. She smiles back.

Well here I am in New York. I would never ever think my dream would come true. As we stepped into the building holy shit it looks so much better then outside. "Woah" I say. "It's actually good looking inside" Thalia says.

"Agreed" both Xavier and Dante replied. "Let's go to the counter and as for two rooms. And then tomorrow morning we can tell Richard to drive us to my brothers house" Dante continues.

We all nod. As we're walking over I see this guy. I swear I've seen him before. It was in Dante's house. There was this picture of him on the wall. It was in Dante's room. I walked past the room and the doors were opened so I looked in and I seen that picture.

My eyes are probably fucking with me. Because I didn't sleep well. Well I barely even slept. So it's probably just my eyes. I realised that I was standing in the middle of the room whilst the three of them were waiting for me.

"Aurora what is wrong with you today. You keep on turning off. And you just stop in the middle of nowhere. Imagine if that was the road instead of this building. You'd be dead by now" Xavier says.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. My mind keeps on wondering off. But it wondered back. And now we're ready to go to the counter" I say. "The counter?" Thalia asked. "Yes we were meant to go there right?" I ask.

"Aurora you dickhead we've been there. You were too busy thinking of something" Dante speaks up. "Oh. What room do we have then Thalia." I ask. "Erm no. You're with Dante. I'm with Xavier. Sorry Rora" she says.

She called me that name again. "Oh shit sorry I wasn't meant to call you tha-" I cut Thalia off. "It's fine. I don't think I'm mad at any one of yous anymore" I say.

"Okay Dante you dick what's our room" I ask. "It's number 247" he replies. "Okay not bad. Thalia what's your room number?" I ask. "It's 248" she replies. "Great you're just next door" I say.

We start walking to our rooms with our bags. Okay wondering back to my thoughts. Things changed. Me and Thalia are good now. Me and Xavier are better aswell. And me and Dante. Well that a whole different story.