๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” | ๐’Ž๐’‚...

Por ih3jazzzzz

Maki X Dom black female reader This is my first fanfic sooo I really fucking nervous so pls bare with me i d... Mรกs

๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 1๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 2๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 3๐Ÿฅ€
new book cover ( not a update)
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 4๐Ÿฅ€
Things about y/n
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 5๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 6 ๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 7๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 8๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 9๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 10๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 11๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’๐’๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’˜๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š-๐’๐’๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’˜๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š-๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ๐Ÿฅ€

๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐Ÿฅ€

76 3 0
Por ih3jazzzzz

Imma let y'all know now.. and there's gonna be multiple timeskips...

_________

I was looking at maki and saw something is bothering her."Hey is everything okay baby?" I said kissing her forehead. "Well I'm scared" she said but had stopped talking. "Baby look.. you don't have to be scared, it's was just a little rage and so I took it out on her. And hopefully you don't have to see the rest cause it's much worse" I said walking back up to maki."Yeah I'm going to only think about to night by the way why are we going out?" She said curiously. And I sweat-dropped when Maki asked me that question. "Well it's surprise for you my love" I said putting my hands around her waist.

She then turned around and put her arms around my neck. While looking at me with curiosity in her eyes. "Mm-hmm", she said walking away. Jeez that girl is something else and I love it so much.

I was in the soundproof basement because I had remembered that I had one of the people from the list was down there. "I can't wait to have me fun with you" I said as the more scary side me came out.

And this girl really started to cry and scream for help because she didn't realize it was me she was messing with . "Awww looks someone's scared" I said said grabbing my guns and pointing at them her. Pulling both triggers and just like that she was dead.

Timeskip

I was sitting in the couch while watching YouTube on the big tv since I was the first one done getting dress and it's only 6:01 pm.

"Y'all can say I got....W rizz" (Ifykyk😏). Someone said coming from the tv. I was laughing so hard to the point where I was wheezing. After I finished the video, one of Cory's sss (spooky scary Sunday) came on. So I paused to get a bottle of water from the kitchen.

Maki had came down the stairs and she called out to me. I turned out and my jaw had dropped. Maki had a red silky dress on, red heels, and makeup on.

"Baby you look.....sexy as hell" I said walking up to her to help her down the stairs that are left. Then I walked a little far back to check her out.

Makis dress:

(ngl I can't the color it's look like dark red to me but oh well)

"Give me a 360 baby" I said clapping my hands while she turns around. And when I saw her ass, I started to mentally drooling over her. "Damn that's my future wife right there" I whispered as I was walking back to her very slowly and putting a hand on her waist while my other hand is on her neck and give her a kiss.

Makis pov

I was walking down the stairs and called out for y/n. She had turned around, I truly think I saw hearts in her eyes. But when I saw her I started to blush while she was helping me down the stairs.
"Give me a 360 baby" she said as she bit her bottom lip while I turn around.  She had whispered something but I couldn't hear it. Y/n started walking very slow to me at first I confused but,when she got to me...child I heard purring from down there.

She give me tho most sexiest, passionate, filled with lust, kitty cat wetting, gripping the absolute fuck out of the bed sheets kiss ever. And when she pulled away with a slap on my ass. I was ready to pull of my dress and let her rail me until morning.

She sat down on the couch patting a spot besides her. And of course I sat down and realized that she was watching coryxkeshin. A little smile came on my face but then I stopped focusing on the video and more on what she's wearing.

( you don't like you use your imagination to change)

She smells very nice and it's my favorite cologne she wears. It was the smoked old fashioned one from bath and body works, The way she was sitting is with one hand on my thigh while she was leaning forward with her elbow on her knee while chewing gum and watching tv. Oh please help me get through tonight.

End of maki pov

Timeskip

Everyone finally got done with getting ready. Now it's 7:00 pm, maki had got up and ran to nobara, itadori, megumi, panda, and toge. "Y'all look good and smell good too." Maki said snapping her fingers.

"Girl look at you, you was hiding all this body....my gosh maki" Nobara said as she twirled maki around. "y/n I really like this outfit you um...give me to wear" Megumi said rubbing the back from his neck since it's awkward between him and me. That's because me and him barely interact with each other. "Oh... you can keep if want.... You all can the things you are wearing actually" I said getting of the couch. Next the minute I knew they was hugging me. I sighed and patted panda's back since I was only able to reach his back. "you guys can let go now" I said a little annoyed and they finally let go of me.

Nobara dress:

Itadori fit:

Megumi:

Panda fit:

Toge fit:

Mina's boyfriend and her walked from the back, Mina ran to me, "Y/N GIRL THIS COLOR LOOKS GOOD ON YOU" Mina said while hugging me. "Same goes for you Mina" I said as I saw her boyfriend walking over to us. "Hey Dominic I've forgot to tell you that your money is in your bank account now." I said in my usual calm and low voice. "Oh thank you boss" He said in a deep voice as well.

Mina dress:

Gojo outfit:

Nanami outfit:

Dominic outfit:

Gojo and nanami came out the room from the right and fixing their suits. "Awwwww Y/n is all grown up now Nanami" Gojo said while have one tear rolling down his cheek like they do in movies. "She really is gojo... she really is" Nanami said turning around trying to cry at the moment. I looked over at them two and saw nanami trying not to cry so I walked over to nanami and gojo give them a hug. Gojo had whispered in my ear. "I'm not ready to see my lil sis get married" he said loud enough for nanami to agree with him. I broke the hug and patted the two mens backs and went over to maki and her and her friends.

"Ms.l/n and Mr. L/n I'm hope watching cause your baby girl is being a grown woman now. And she is proposing to the love of her life. I'll never forget the day when she had to become the boss after you two and after the past boss passed away at a really young age. But you have made her a great boss....who is fucking childish....when she wanna be and can be serious whenever." Nanami said in his thoughts smiling and waking to everyone else.

Timeskip

It was finally time for to get in the because it's 8:50 pm and the drive is like a 3 and a half hour drive. I needed to leave first so, i walked over to get my keys. "Ard imma head out first I'll met y'all there." I said grabbing my cross bodybag and getting my sunglasses. I give maki a kiss on her cheek. "See at ya the restaurant baby" I said walking out the door and shutting it.

As I was tapping my steering wheel and humming to the song. I looked at the ring box with a little glances and then when I finally got a traffic light. It was red so I finally grabbing it and opening the box. "Is this the right decision to make....". I said out then the light turned green. I keep driving and some a flower shop coming up, I turned on my singal this I was turning left. As pulled into the parking lot of the shop. My hands were startling to shake aggressively and I started to feel breathlessness.

"No....No...no.." I said as I shakily trying to get my phone to call Mina. "Pickup pickup pickup pickup"I tempted to say while feeling nauseated.

"Pickup pick- h-hello" I said still shaking, "HAHAHAA *windex bottle laugh* what up y/n" Mina said. "It's happening again" I said feeling disorientated now.

"What's hap- Oh nonono" Mina said sounding like she is running. "Mina where are you going", I heard gojo said in the background. "It's happening gojo" she said running up the stairs. I knew gojo and nanami had widened but they kept calm so they wouldn't scare the others. " is everything okay with Mina?" Toge said between a laugh.

"Yea she just got some news"Nanami said looking at maki. Maki had a worry face on, "it's okay" gojo said.

"Breath Y/n please breath" Mina said. So I started trying to slowly breathe. "now I putted your medicine in your bag take it now y/n" she said with a calming yet care type of voice.

I took the medicine and drunk some water. "Done..." I said looking in the Mina through the phone. "Do you think you can tell what happened that caused the attack?" She said with care in her eyes and voice while putting AirPods in and getting her things for tonight.

"Yea... I was looking at the ring and I was finna maki some roses but that's hit the attack started and the is history" I said playing with my keys for my truck. Mina was walking back downstairs to see everyone heading out the door.  "Is she okay now"Gojo and Nanami said at the same time. Mina give a thumbs up and walking out the door. 

"Are you have second thoughts y/n" Said  Mina while Dominic open the car door for her. I hesitated at first but the I answered, "no I want to do this" I said look at Mina and seeing that she had a caring smile on her face. "Then you, get her the presents and the flowers" Mina said. "Ok thank you for calming me down" I said waving bye.

"Byebye" she said smiling and hanging up. I took a deep breath, then I got out the car walking into the shop. "Oh Hello ma'am how can we help you today?" Said the employee.  " I'd like a bouquet of red roses  please" I said in the usual low calming voice while observing the cashier. She was blushing and squeezing her thighs together. I rolled my eye pulling out me wallet, and I saw her eyes go wider when I pulled out my wallet.

"Wow she is a deep voice and she probably filthy rich" said a employee in a whispered to the other employees.  "I-um I'll go get that for you m-ma'am" She Said run to the back. She finally came back the flowers. "You don't have to pay sexy- I mean ma'am" She trying to seduce me. I rolled my eyes and leaned down to her ear.

"Sorry ma'am but my future wife is waiting for me" I said in a very low manner walking out the store. "We gonna find the girl and the "future wife" asap" she said looking mad.

I drove to the target because it's the closest to the restaurant I had picked. As I pulled into the parking lot , I parked my truck and got out locking it then walking away from it. I grabbed a basket and went to the candy aisle and picked up all of her favorite candy, then I went to go get her favorite sodas and wine but then I got a big gift bag to putted her things in.I went to self-check out then left. I putted everything into the bag with some other things, making the tissue for gift bag is nice and pretty. The bag was red and black and the tissue was white. 

I had also had another gift 3 bags on my back sit with 3 different bags in each bag. They were from Gucci, Chanel, and Steve Madden with some jewelry in the bags as well.

Here's the roses btw:

And the ring:

Me and everyone got to the restaurant. I got out of the truck and helping out maki from the car. "Hey baby" she said kissing me and I kissed back. I looked at my watch seeing that time is moving slowly. Mina had gathered everyone has we all walked into to place. It was so fucking beautiful inside.

I had all the presents that's for maki in my hand, I was gonna leave them in truck but Mina forced me to bring them and I didn't feel like standing my ground cause she know a lot of this stuff. "Wow this place is hella fancy btw what's turn the bags y/n" Nobara said resting her head on Itadori's shoulder. "They're for maki" I said looking at her with pure love in my eyes.

Maki's pov:

I wanted to yell with happiness but I didn't. I saw the way everyone had a smirks on their faces and looking back and forth between me and y/n. "what's going on?" I said while sitting with everyone. Oh no what happening nowwwww.

End of Maki pov

Everyone who order their food and drinks. The drinks came first then our food came, pretty fast than usual (I'm don't feel like putting the drinks and food in so use your imagination pls).  I stood and walked to where maki was sitting and pulled out her chair a little bit.  "Y...Omg y/n what's..." Maki lost her words when I got down on one knee.  "OMG SHE DOING IT SHE DOING IT" Said the entire friends group of Maki's said alone with Gojo,Nanami, and Mina.

Everyone in the restaurant was looking at us but I didn't care about anything right now. "When I first met you, l felt a connection between me and you. And the things I've done for you and to you has always been from me heart. I love the way you talk, the way you walk, the way you scream my name, the way you smell, and the way you aren't scared to be yourself around me. And I love how you love me for me." I said with a actual smile and pulling out the ring.

"Will you marry me Maki Zenin?" I said looking up at her.  I heard gasping coming for everyone in the restaurant. Maki started fanning her face trying her best not to cry, "YES I'LL MARRY YOU Y/N YES YES YES" She said covering her mouth in shock. I putted the ring on her finger. And gently pulled her up for a kiss. She putted her arms around my neck and hugged me.

Everyone was clapping and saying congratulations to us. We both say back down, "Wow it's so pretty baby" Maki said looking at her ring still. "I'm glad you like Maki" I said happily, "But how long have they known?" She said like at everyone at the table.

"Two weeks but Mina Gojo and Nanami knew longer." I said while the waiter came to to get our plates and congratulating us before walking away. Everyone ate neatly so maki could open her presents. I give the bags and she gasped when she saw the purses I got her, then she open the jewelry boxes. Maki had looked at me with the "thank you so much eyes" and I nodded loving very second of this. Mina was recording like somebody mama. And when Maki got to the biggest bag.  I sit back in my spot looking at her loving her reaction to the things in the bag.  "My favorite candy,sodas, and wines and...I-" She smiling like a kid who got a phone for the first time but her smiling faded init. a flustered face. She got to the bottom her face had turned completely red to the point where she was same the color as her dress.

I got up and whispered in her ear. "That's for tonight baby~" I said kissing her forehead. I could feel that she was ready to risk it for everything right then there. I walked behind her while gliding my hands on her waist, to sit back down. It was a black lingerie with her name in them and a silky black, blue,and gold robe that is thin.

Gojo told me not to pay for dinner so I didn't but I was okay with that. I was talking with Toji cause he called telling me that he is at my house. "Okay,we will be there shortly". After he had payed for everything we left still getting congratulations going out the door. I putted her presents in the truck and gave her the flowers. "They are so pretty y/n thank you" sad Maki kissing my cheek. "But you are spoiling me so much" She said feeling bad. "I love spoiling you my love and it makes me smile when I see you happy." I said lifting her chin to look at me.

Then I helped her into the truck and closed the door. Then me and nanami drove off speeding after everyone got in the cars. I as was driving look at Maki with the eyes of love. So I grabbed her thigh and her hand. And pulled her gently closer. She was caught off guard, then she had looked down at the ring with s smile and looked at me with lust in her eyes.

Timeskip

We got back to the house and I saw Toji's car in the front. I got out the truck and opened the door for Maki, then helped her out the truck and holding her flowers. "I'll bring your presents in" I said opening the door for her to go in the house. I got her presents and took them to your room.

When I walked back downstairs I saw Megumi jaw dropped when he came in the house. But then I saw Toji's jaw dropped when Megumi walked in. I was actually confused about what's going on. "hey megumi do you know this dummy?" I said walking slapping the back of Toji's neck. "Ouch y/n, you got hands stronger then me"he said rubbing his neck.

"Dad what are you doing here" Megumi said.  I wasn't surprised that Toji is his dad mean I already knew it. But I just played dumb, "well I'm here because I got a job to work for the little girl over which I still don't understand how she is the boss"He said sitting back.  "Wait, why you in a mafia boss house?"He said walking up him.

"y/n was kind enough to let us live here with her since maki had started dating" He said rolling his eyes.  I saw Mina gasped silently cause I knew if her black ass did that to her momma or her dad she would have been in the grave right now.

"wait maki... Makin Zenin?"He said thinking. Then he looked over to me just to see Maki holding onto me. "MAKI YOUR'RE A LESBIAN?!?". I had to laugh before I whispered something into her ear. "I'll be in gaming room for you." I said bite her earlobe, as I walk up the stairs I saw Maki's gripped tighter on the couch. "Yes, and I'm engaged now"she smile with a smile and showing him the ring.

I walked into me and maki's bedroom and locked the door behind me. I went to me closet to find something comfortable but I kept think about that maki actually said yes to me. I finally found something comfortable for me to wear.

(an: please I'm to lazy to find a picture so um..use that big creative brain of yours  to come up with one😉)

After I got changed, I walked to my door and unlocked then walking out. And walked straight to my office/gaming room. I closed my door behind me and got my blanket that had melody and kuromi on it, that Mina got me for our friend anniversary. I saw that my cats were in their rooms sleeping with their bowls full cause the maid came and filled them back up.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

183K 4.9K 32
gojo x (female)reader (Will be edited soon) I just wanna say that i made some age changes later on but forgot to edit certain parts. gojo is an idi...
2.5K 126 24
None of the photos will be mine Never written anything ever before so bear with me, it will very loosely follow the plot, you'll recognize scenarios...
6.3K 316 18
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ | ่ฆ‹ไบ‹ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ ---- (๐˜ต๐˜ฐ) ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ/๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ. โ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ, ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ...
1.6K 30 6
Basically this is on Hwajin Na x Black Y/n, I haven't finished the webtoon, so slowly this will turn into a mafia story. Sorry if it's bad, I have ne...