The Nephilim of Remnant: (Rem...

Por sambamhaw

Found on the doorstep of the Rose/Branwen/Xiao Long family, Y/N Rose was raised with love and dreams of atten... Más

Bio:
Outfits:
Devil Arms: 1
Devil Arms: 2
Devil Arms: Final
Triggers:
Familiars:
Crossover World:
New worlds added:
RWBY Harem:
DMC/Bayonetta/God of War/KH: Harem
Fairy Tail Harem:
Gears of War/Red vs Blue/Legend of Korra Harem:
Resident Evil Harem:
Team DVANT: Bio
Team THCS: Bio
Team THNDR: Bio
Team JNNRRD Bio:
Team STKR: Bio
B/N Bio:
B/N's Devil Arms:
F/N Bio:
S/N Bio:
Alliance of Terror:
Raiden Bio:
Desperado:
Liang Family Bio:
Ataru's family: part 1
Ataru's family: part 2
Ataru's family: final part
Prologue Part 1: A new member of the family
Prologue final: Happy Birthday!
Volume 1 Chapter 1: Just a casual night
Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Shining Beacon
Volume 1 Chapter 3: The Shining Beacon part 2
Volume 1 Chapter 4: Let's get this party started!
Volume 1 Chapter 5: This party's getting crazy!
Volume 1 Chapter 6: The teams of this year
Volume 1 Chapter 7: A date and a Stranger
Volume 1 Chapter 8: Team DVANT
Volume 1 Chapter 9: The Badge and The Burden
Volume 1 Chapter 10: Night out on the town
Volume 1 Chapter 11: A face from the past (lemon)
Volume 1 Chapter 12: Now that's a Lady
Volume 1 Chapter 13: The Dual
Volume 1 Chapter 15: Jaunedice
Volume 1 Chapter 16: Forever Fall
Volume 1 Chapter 17: The Robot Hound
Volume 1 Chapter 18: Sibling bonding (lemon)
Volume 1 Chapter 19: Learning the truth
Volume 1 Chapter 20: Family fight!
Volume 1 Chapter 21: The Stray
Volume 1 Chapter 22: Black, White, and Red
Volume 1 Chapter 23: Ice Fang (lemon)
GOW 4 Prologue: A New Mission
GOW 4 Chapter 1: The Raid
GOW 4 Chapter 2: Nuts, Bolts, and Jolts
GOW4 Chapter 3: Standing Grounds
GOW 4 Chapter 4: Ambush
GOW 4: Chapter 5: Necessary Reunion
GOW 4 Chapter 6: Shred Some Shit
GOW 4 Chapter 7: Fort Reval
GOW 4 Chapter 8: Snatcher Seeking
GOW 4 Chapter 9: A Stranger I Remain
GOW 4 Chapter 10: Bumblebee and the Goddess (lemon)
GOW 4 Chapter 11: Hell's Floor
GOW 4 Chapter 12: It was a Dark and Windflare-y Night
GOW 4 Chapter 13: Winds of Destruction
GOW 4 Chapter 14: Delta's Back (lemon)
Volume 2 Chapter 1: Fashion, Symmetry, and Rage
Dark Y/N Bio:
Volume 2 Chapter 2: Training and Limbo
Volume 2 Chapter 3: Best Day Ever
Volume 2 Chapter 4: New Faces
Volume 2 Chapter 5: Info Gather
Volume 2 Chapter 6: Painting the town with a Red Sun
Volume 2 Chapter 7: A Gender Curse
Volume 2 Chapter 8: Thunder Thighs and Amazon (lemon)
Volume 2 Chapter 9: Descent into madness
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (part 1)
Character Updates:
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (part 2)
General info for my Death Battles/DBXs:
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (final part)

Volume 1 Chapter 14: Starting over

1.4K 33 32
Por sambamhaw

Yang's POV: 

We were playing some video games with Y/N and just casually poking fun at each other. As we kept playing, Y/N's scroll buzzed. He grabbed it and took a glance at it.

Y/N: Alright ladies, I'm calling it a night.

Ruby: Aww. Why? 

Y/N: I got things to do.

Yang: Like what? 

Y/N: Sleep. 

He laughed and walked out after petting Ruby on the head. I looked at her and nodded. She nodded back and we carefully peeked out the door. We saw him walking down the hall with the scroll up to his ear. We then tiptoed out the room and hid behind some lockers.

Y/N: Yeah, yeah. I'm going. Heh, you already know sweetheart.

Yang's mind: Sweetheart?! Y/N's never called me that! I see how it is. Y/N has a sneaky link.

I looked at Ruby and she was frowning a little. Her eyes looked down and I felt bad for her.

Y/N: Alright. I'm headed there now.

He hung up and ran in the direction of his locker.

Ruby: Yang...

I turned and looked at Ruby who struggled to hold back tears.

Ruby: We were too late...

Yang: Ruby...

I didn't know what to tell her. Y/N was Ruby's first and only crush and now he's been taken away, but some mysterious girl. I pulled her into a hug as she cried softly.

Yang's mind: Y/N, you lying punk! Wait until I get my hands on you!

Y/N passed by us without even noticing with his weapons which left me confused. I watched him walk out the doors and I could've sworn I saw a bullhead.

Yang: Ruby, I think we came to the wrong conclusion.

Ruby:"Huh?

She let go of me and dried her tears.

Yang: Y/N left with his weapons.

Ruby: His weapons? But why would he need those when he's going to see a girl?

Yang: I don't know, but we're going to ask him when he gets back. Okay?

She just nodded and wiped her eyes.

(meanwhile) 

3rd Person POV: 

Y/N was arrived to the location where the demons were hiding. It was one of the Dust shops in the kingdom of Vale. 

Y/N: According to what Lady said, the demons should inside the Dust shop.  

Y/N walked through the door as he could see the inside of the Dust shop was completing wrecked. After a few moments, brief, beastly growls emanated from the shadows.

Y/N equips himself with Rebellion as brief growls could be heard all around him, but suddenly, three Minions leapt from behind with intent to kill.

Y/N glanced behind him before he sliced the three hounds in a single motion at blinding speed. And in that moment, the lifeless corpses of halved hounds crumpled on the ground.

But his attention quickly turned to their surroundings as squad of unarmored Phantom Guards, accompanied by Minions and Minion Goreclaws. 

Phantom Guard: Kill him! 

Y/N sliced the two demons simultaneously before he rolled forward. A Minion tried to bite him, but he caught it by the throat and threw it on one of the Phantom Guards. 

Another Phantom Guard tried to decapitate him from behind, but Y/N ducked and delivered a kick that sent the demon flying.

A third phantom guard tried to attack him with his axe, but Y/N drew Yamato and parried his weapon. A Minion Goreclaw attacked by spinning vertically like a sawblade, but Y/N nimbly jumped above the demon to dodge the hound attacking him and landed behind the Phantom Guard, immediately slicing him horizontally. After a moment or two, the sliced body of a demon fell apart on the ground.

As another Minion Goreclaw tried to bite him from the left, he pushed the swords of the demons and impaled the beast with his own sword through its mouth and cleaved upward, splitting the beast open. 

Then using his speed, he sliced through the third Phantom Guard horizontally, cutting him in half. After that, he disappeared in a blur and caught the three demons off guard as he sliced them up. When he reappeared, the three demons' bodies fell apart in small pieces on the ground, dying on the spot. 

Originally, Y/N thought that was the last of them, however sense one more from behind and dodged the attack. The attack was a large red devilish bipedal dinosaur like creature, with claw arms, two horns, muscled chests, dinosaur like jaws and a reptilian tail. It was twice the height of a human and Faunus.

Y/N: A Galla. I've been wanting to fight one of those. 

The Galla demon roared at Y/N as it starts charging up in a spin mode, then release itself in a devastating roll attack. 

Y/N jumped over the Galla before he equips Revenant and starts firing at the demon, however it's tough hide protects it from bullets. 

Y/N: So its tough hide protects it from projectile weapons such as bullets, huh? In that case, how about this? Cerberus!

Y/N pulled out his Ice Nunchucks in a bright flash as he twirled it in front of him and multiple ice shards began to blast towards the Galla at the speed of bullets.

The Galla unleashed a steady stream of fire that will burn anything within proximity of the flames. However, Y/N jumped high into the air and begun to twirl two ends of Cerberus above his head. 

As he continued to twirl them, the chains attacking the two ends begun to quickly expand and stretch at a massive rate, until they were long enough to reach the Galla and slammed into its gut. 

Y/N continued to twirl them at an even faster rate, as Cerberus was hitting it, ice was forming and begun to expand all over its body. Y/N threw Cerberus out and sent the Galla crashing to the ground. 

???: You sure made quite the mess. 

Y/N turns to see Vali leaning against the wall. 

Y/N: Vali? What are you doing here? Forget it, I don't have time for this. (was about to walk away)

Vali: And neither do I. (puts his hand on Y/N's shoulder) So I'll cut to the chase.

Suddenly, Vali grabs his arm and throws Y/N into a wall. 

Vali: I'm here for the Yamato. That sword does not belong to you.

Y/N: (emerges from the dust and equips Yamato) Your point being?

Vali: It was originally Vergil's, my uncle. I can't have just anyone running around with it, it can cause a whole lotta trouble. Return it to me and I'll let you go, kid.

Y/N: Kid? Well... If that's how you see me, I think you'll blush a pretty pink when I kick your ass!

Y/N slashes his sword at Vali, who jumps, and the slash breaks a large pillar. Vali lands on the ground. 

Vali: So be it. 

Vali and Y/N were about to duke it out, until they heard a gunshot as they turned to see Dean. 

Dean: Alright guys, knock it off. 

Vali: Dean... 

Dean: Vali, don't you think you're going overboard? 

Vali: He stole the Rebellion and the Yamato. 

Y/N: Stole them?! Raven gave me the Rebellion as my birthday present, I found the Yamato during the initiation! 

Vali: Doesn't matter. 

Dean: (sighs and looks at Y/N) Let me ask you: Have you heard about the Legend of Sparda? 

Y/N: Yes, I've learned about him from Ozpin, Jupiter, and Yasuke. But what does that have to do with this?

Dean: Because Vali and are his grandsons. 

Y/N: 

Vali: Does it look like we're laughing? 

Y/N: Oh, so you're not joking. You two really are demons.

Dean: Quater demons. Our dad, Dante, is a half demon because our grandmother was a human. 

Vali: Our grandfather made the Rebellion and the Yamato himself. He not only used the Yamato to cut through dimensions, but also used it to seal the Demon World off from this one. 

Dean: He passed the Rebellion to our dad and he did the same to our uncle Vergil with the Yamato. But I'm confused how you're currently wielding them.

Y/N: What do you mean? 

Vali: The Rebellion our father wielded was destroyed by Vergil when he became a powerful demon. Then when we heard Vergil had the Yamato, he and Dante went missing in the underworld. 

Y/N: I see. I'm sorry to hear that. 

Dean: Don't worry about it, I'm sure they'll be fine. 

Vali: We were growing up without them. (looks at Y/N) I want to ask you something? 

Y/N: (raised an eyebrow) Me? 

Vali: Through out the whole the first week of Beacon as a second year student, I was watching you. I felt like I was watching Sparda.

Y/N: Oh yea? Ok... Is that all?

Vali: I'm saying, the power I watched felt like watching our grandfather. Y/N, tell me..... Are you really Sparda's secret love child or something? 

Y/N: (ignore the hair just focus on the face)............ (high pitched voice) Huh? 

Y/N was very confused and surprised while Dean tried his best to not laugh. 

Vali: Well, are you?

Y/N: No, no way, that's not it at all! I don't know who my brith parents are, all I know is that I was adopted and raised into the Rose/Branwen/Xiao Long family since I was little. 

Vali: I see. 

Dean: Tell you what. When we have enough time around Beacon, Vali and I will have the rest of team DVANT to some research about you. 

Y/N: Really? 

Vali: (looks at Dean) Is that wise? 

Dean: Come on, you want know who he really is, don't you? Think of it us our personal homework. 

Vali: ... Fair enough. (looks at Y/N) I still don't trust you wielding the Rebellion and the Yamato, but I'll that slide for now. 

Y/N: R-Right. (thoughts) I thought these guys were weird, but this takes the cake. And, they're so different from each other. Dean's more laid back and care free, and Vali... Well, if what I saw during our battle is true, this guy could kill me in seconds. 

Dean: Anyway, we should head back. It's getting pretty late.

Vali: Agreed. 

Y/N: Yeah. 

2 hours later

Yang's POV: 

We waited around in the courtyard and tried to fight off our sleep until we heard the hum of an engine above us.

Yang: Ruby!

I shook her and she looked up. We nodded at each other and got ready to confront Y/N. The bullhead landed and the door opened. Y/N sauntered out with Dean and Vali as they both said their goodbyes. 

Yang and Ruby: Y/N!

He stopped and looked at us.

Y/N: ...You two are dreaming... Quite the experience right?

Yang: We are not dreaming! Tell us what's going on now!

Ruby: We heard you talking with someone on your scroll. It's a girl isn't it?

Y/N: (sigh) Yeah. It was a girl.

Yang: And are you trying to have a sneaky link with her?!

Y/N: Whoa! What kind of guy do you take me for?! Come on Yang, you know me. Look, the thing is...

He took in a deep breath and scratched his head.

Y/N: Ozpin has me out and about doing missions for him here in Vale.

Ruby: What? Is that why he wanted to talk with you earlier?

Y/N: Yep. He sends me out to do missions with this one girl I met by accident, she called herself Lady.

Yang: Wait. So you're not dating anyone?

Y/N: Nope. This bird flies solo!

He laughed to himself and I felt relieved.

Y/N: Besides, I doubt you two would take kindly to that. You both freak out over the littlest things. But it's whatever, I'm used to it. Goodnight girls.

He walked past us and I looked at Ruby.

Ruby: He's right. 

Yang: Huh?

Ruby: Anytime there's a girl with him, we both get on edge. It isn't good for any of us. We should let him do his own thing.

Yang: But-

Ruby: I love and trust Y/N. He also knows what he's doing.

Yang: (sighs) Fine sis, if that's how you feel.

I hugged her and we started making our way back to our dorm.

Chapter 14 ended. 

Question: which girl do you want for the next lemon? 

Ruby Rose: 

Weiss Schnee: 

Blake Belladonna: 

Yang Xiao Long: 

Pyrrha Nikos: 

Nora Valkyrie: 

Coco Adel: 

Velvet Scarlatina: 

Summer Rose: 

Raven Branwen: 

Natasha Foster: 

Kala Amanda: 

Let me know at the comments below, Peace Out!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.3K 118 16
A orphaned boy travels the world with a group of friends. They are soon slaughtered and this opens up a whole new world for the boy. He realizes, the...
49.2K 628 20
Your Parents were killed by the demon hunter Vergil.Summer found you in the woods and raised and abused you.The only people who heard your cries of h...
60.9K 1K 14
Vol.4 is here... Some time has past since the fall of Beacon. After what happened you there, you decided it was time to face what you are and help Ru...
99.1K 1K 20
Y/N Rose have been bullied by everyone in beacon even her sisters bullied her.She has been abuse by her family that treat her like a punching bag. Ja...