Forever and always

By moniquevictoria1410

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... More

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter thirty-six

583 11 6
By moniquevictoria1410

Olivia's pov:

January 2022

Five days into the new year, and everything I had heard from Charles was a text that said "Happy new year, I love you!" I received that one at midnight, but since then I haven't heard a single thing.. I'm still living with Daniel in his apartment, he has been so welcoming and the most supporting friend..

Today is my first appointment where the doctor will probably tell how far along I am. I told Charles about the appointment but he hasn't answered if he's coming or not..

Just as I was about to head out I received a text from Charles, telling me that he's waiting downstairs for me. I was quite surprised that he actually pulled himself together and texted me. "I'm leaving now Danny" I said and took my shoes on. "Are you sure you don't want me to drive you?" he asked and walked out to me. "Yeah, apparently Charles is downstairs, he just texted me.." I said and showed him the text. "Wow, well good luck then" he said and went to give me a hug. "Thanks, I'll call you later if you're not home when I get back" I said

I then found my way downstairs and walked out of the building, where I saw his car parked. I walked towards it and opened the door to the passenger seat. "Hey.." I said and got inside. "Hey, you look good," he said and smiled. "Thanks" I answered and put on my seatbelt. The atmosphere here was weird, we didn't talk since we didn't really know what to say, but at the same time I know we both were happy to see each other. Because no matter what has happened, we truly love each other with all our hearts.

"How have you been?" he asked, looking at me. "Fine, I have missed you but other than that I have been fine.." I quickly locked eyes with him, but then turned my head to look out of the car window. "I missed you as well," he said, which made me smile a little bit.

We arrived at the doctor and walked out of the car. Together we walked inside and walked to the reception. I got checked in and then we sat down in the waiting room. I was a bit nervous so my leg was tripping a bit, which it usually does whenever I'm nervous. "It'll be alright" Charles said and laid his hand on my thigh, he probably noticed my leg was tripping. "I hope so" I said and smiled, while laying my hand on his, he smiled as I did so.

"Olivia Verstappen?" the doctor called out, we got up and walked towards her. "Good to see you again, I can see you brought company," Dr. Toussaint said and smiled as we entered the room. "I'm Charles, good to meet you" Charles said and introduced himself. "So you are the dad I suppose?" she asked. "I am" he shortly said, with no smile or anything..

"So Olivia, if you lay down we can get started" she said, so I did. Charles sat down on the chair next to me.

"So do you guys have any idea how far along you are?" she asked as she prepared everything she needed. "No not really.." I said and Charles agreed. "Alright it's fine, I'm just gonna apply some of this and then we'll check how far you are" she said as the cold gel hit my lower stomach. As she searched for the baby, Charles and I watched everything on the screen. There wasn't much to see to be honest.

"So you are about six, maybe seven weeks pregnant" she said after a little while. "Wow, already?" I was surprised, that's a lot! It's almost two months! "Yeah I would say the baby will be born around the start of September" she said and took a few photos of the baby, it didn't look like a baby yet, since it hasn't developed fingers, feet or anything like that yet.

We just smiled, since I think both of us were speechless, this is really happening.

"So, do you wanna hear the heartbeat?" she smiled. "Yeah!" we both said, and then she turned the sound on so we could hear the little heartbeat. Everything  felt so magical when we heard it, it was a feeling that can't be described. "Everything's perfect, the heart is beating like it should," she said. "Thank god" I said and smiled big.

After a little while she measured the baby and then we were done for today. "Here's some pictures for you guys" she said and handed Charles the pictures, as I was wiping off the gel on my stomach. "Thank you" he said and smiled.

We arranged another ultrasound in a few weeks, where I'm also gonna have my blood taken, then we said our goodbyes and walked towards the car.

"That was crazy!" Charles said as we got into the car. "Yeah, it was..How are you feeling about it?" I asked and looked at him. "I feel lots of things, this is really our baby!" he said looking at the pictures with a little smile, I didn't expect this.

"It is, it's really our little baby.." I said and leaned my head on his shoulder where we looked at the pictures, again there wasn't much to see, but at the same time I could see everything, our little tiny baby..

We sat in the car for a few minutes, having a moment, before we decided to drive home. "You should come home, I miss you and I gotta take care of you in these times!" Charles said as he started the car. "Are you sure, I mean if you don't feel like going through this together I can do it alone, I'll be fine" I said. "Olivia, I love you and I'll do anything for you.. This baby was made by the both of us, so no you will not go through this alone. We are in this together, alright" he said.. "Thanks for this, I love you so much!" I said and moved closer to him. "Anything for you, and for our little baby in there.." he said and leaned forward to kiss me. I have missed this, these past five days with no contact at all..

We drove home to Daniel where I got my things, and told him what happened today. He was so happy for us, and I showed him the pictures of the baby. He thought it was so cute!

When we got home I unpacked my back, I must say it was amazing being home again. "Shall we hang the pictures on the fridge?" Charles asked, I nodded. So we hung them on there and admired it, it was cute. "So when do we tell people, I mean Daniel already knows?" Charles asked and held his arms around me in a warm hug. "I heard something about people not telling others before week 12?" I said. "Oh sure! We can do that if you want to.".. "We can also just tell our parents and siblings soon, since I can't keep it a secret. But maybe others until after week 12?" I asked. "That would be great," he smiled.

____

About two weeks later I had my next ultrasound, which went great. The baby's heartbeat was a little slower but not at a stage where we had to worry at all, so I was really relieved. I got my due date which is September 13th, so the baby will be a september just like it's Mom and Uncle!.. I was now in week eight, almost nine already. And we had decided to tell our families today. I was really excited but also a bit nervous, to be honest.

We arrived at Max and Kelly's apartment, they were the first to receive the news. After we greeted both Kelly, Max and little sweet Penelope, we sat down in the living room, where we just started to do a little small talk, catching up since we only have seen each other two times in the new year.

"So, there's something we have to tell you guys.." I said, and immediately they all stopped talking. "Yeah?" they said and smiled. "Ehm, it might come as a surprise but yeah.. I'm pregnant, we're having a baby" I said and their looks said everything. "What!" Max said, completely shocked. "Omg, congrats you two!" Kelly said, smiling big and went to give us both a huge hug. "Oh yeah congrats, but really! already?" Max said and hugged us. "Well it definitely wasn't planned at all, but it just happened" Charles said looking at me. "How far along are you?" Kelly asked, still really surprised. "In four days I'm entering week 9" I answered. "Aha! That's why you felt so bad in Abu Dhabi!" Kelly said, looking at me. "Yeah exactly..".. "So I'm gonna be uncle Max for the third time already! I like it!" he laughed, which we did too.

I was so thankful that they both were happy for us, also since the person I was most afraid to tell was Max, since he's very overprotective and the history with him and Charles. Even though they like each other now, I was still a bit nervous telling him.

Next up was Pascale, Arthur and Lorenzo. We first drove to Pascale's house to tell her.

"Hello you two wonderful people!" she said as we had knocked on the door. "Hey mom," Charles said and hugged her. "Hi, it's good to see you, Pascale," I said and hugged her as well. "You too Olivia" she smiled. We then walked inside and sat down where she had made some lunch for us. She always loves to invite us over for some food.

The food was good, but some of it was making me a bit sick, so I mostly ate lots of fruit since that is what the baby wants..

"Don't you want anything else than fruit, sweetie?" Pascale asked and smiled. Charles and I looked at each other smiling, since he also knew fruit was like a big craving for me.

"No, it's alright" I said, smiling back. "What am I missing here?" she laughed. "There's something we gotta tell you, mom," Charles said. "Don't tell me you are pregnant?!" she said, looking at me. "Wait what makes you think I am pregnant?" I asked, laughing. "I had so much food cravings when I was pregnant with Charles and Lorenzo, plus I have been pregnant a few times myself I can easily spot the pregnancy glow on you!" she said. "You are crazy mom, but yeah we are having a baby" Charles laughed, which I did too.

"YAY! Congrats guys, I can't wait to be a grandmother!" she said and went to hug us both, she almost had a tear in her eye, which was just the cutest ever!!.

We stayed at his mother's house for a few hours, where she kept telling stories and showing pictures of baby Charles which was literally so cute. She was really happy, which made my heart full. Then later we told both Arthur and Lorenzo and both were so excited and happy as well, and ready to become uncles. God this baby will be spoiled by all the wonderful people around us.

When we got home we facetimed my dad, mom, Vic and Tom who all of course also was over the moon by the news. Now everyone in the closest family knew, and I was so happy that they did. We decided to keep it a secret for everyone until after the famous 12 weeks, and especially to all the media. The media would go crazy if they found out!

Later that day we just spent together, we actually played a bit on his sim which is always fun! I even got to play against Lando and George. It was really fun, they teased me a bit since I was nowhere near as good as them, which would be weird if I was. But I had a good time and I guess they had as well. Charles also played a bit, which went way better.

Then I had some work I needed to get done, since I had a sponsorship with a big company that I had to post about before the end of the day, luckily I got to post it in time.

When we went to bed Charles was holding me tight and rubbing my stomach a bit, not that anyone would guess I'm pregnant or anything, since I don't have a bump yet, but we knew and it was the best thing ever. "Goodnight little one" he said and moved his hand away, he has done this every night the last week or so, and it's the cutest ever. My heart is literally melting. "Goodnight babe" I said and gave him a goodnight kiss. "Goodnight, I love you" he said and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you" I said and smiled.

I went to bed with the best feeling, our families knows about the pregnancy, my dear boyfriend is at a stage where we accept the pregnancy and I'm growing a little Mini me or little mini Charles inside me, life couldn't get any better.

_______

(2232 words)

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 372 20
Princess Alice is the younger daughter of King and Queen of Belgium, the Grand Prix of Spa made her attend the race because she got invited by RedBul...
35.5K 502 26
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
40.3K 953 47
Belle Russell is the sister of racing driver George Russell and when she becomes the first female driver in Formula 1, she didn't expect that she and...
4.1K 108 15
P R O B L E M A T I C An age-old vendetta between two powerful families erupts into heartbreak instead of the infamous bloodshed. What happens when t...