This False Marriage Won't Las...

By pinkheartjams

The two heirs of the two wealthiest business households of the Northern Empire got married unexpectedly at on... More

Business Proposal
Wedding night
Night with his ex-wife
Investigation & past marriage
The parents' plan
Her arrival
Breakfast time
Memory
Three of us together
"How could he be so mean.."
After last night
Hiatus announcement
Second time
Addiction
Addiction (2)
Apology
First Encounter
First Encounter (2)
Unpleasant arrival
Second Time
Farewell Sex (?)
Before His Parents come
Sabrina Sante
Awkward Breakfast
Dinner
Dinner (2)
A bet
Complicated Situation
Night
Deal
Threesome
Letter
True love?
Cracking secret
Accident
Visit
Visit (2)
Valentine Mansion
Valentine Mansion (2)
Wound
Childlike discussion
Comfort space

Their first sex

3.4K 35 2
By pinkheartjams

Eugene touched the forearm where the scar combined itself to. She knew that injuring him wasn't the reason why Callisto doesn't trust her any more but because of Daniel.
"I was wrong. I want to apologize but you never give me a chance to do so nor accept it..."
He refused to acknowledge everything she did.

"Eugene, the only one you should be apologizing to is Daniel."

"Yes, I am aware, Cal. I will do so when he grows older enough."

Wrapped her arms around his huge body, she rested her head on his solid chest. Daniel, who witnessed the scene, ran to join the hug that looked really warm to him. It has been a long time since the innocent child saw his parents like this. It was such a sweet scenario in his eyes.

Callisto lifted the child. Carrying him in his arms, he kissed his head. Daniel laughed softly to his daddy who cherished him more than anyone else in the world. When Daniel kissed Callisto's right cheek, Eugene suddenly kissed him on the left. The man did not oppose the kiss nor say anything about it. He just casually played with Daniel before going out to his business meeting.

The Valentine family runs several businesses. International trading and hotel investment are their main weapons. Just how rich they are, the Valentine wouldn't stop developing their business. Callisto himself is the ideal businessman. He knew just what to do like his brain was built for it.

Sitting among his co-founders of the hotel watching dancers shake their bodies to please and ease their stress, Callisto had the same expression he always wears, unlike the others who were excited to see half-naked women dancing for them. During the watch, a dancer made eye contact with the man before turning away all blushy. After the dance ended, that dancer was nowhere to be seen.

"Your highness..!"

Someone called out to the man who walked alone in the garden. It looked like he was heading to his carriage. Callisto stopped his move. The same dancer who made eye contact with him for like three seconds ran to him excitedly.

"My name is..."

"Did I ask you for your name?"

His cold question made her flinch. She knew he was known as mysterious for his feelings and cold... she just didn't expect him to be this harsh. He was interested in her, was he not? Then why would he keep staring at her?

"Your highness was looking at me so..."

His expressionless face was still the same as ever. He just looked at her quietly and his silence made her worry.

"I'm sorry... I thought your highness found me attractive and interested in a night service.. that is why I'm..."

Without waiting for her to finish the phrase, Callisto gave his back to her and walked away. That action made the dancer upset badly.

°°°

The sound of water dripping was heard inside the bathroom. For a while, a large body came out with his hair soaking. He glanced at the clock on the wall. It was said to be 1am.
When Callisto was done drying his hair, he then left his bedroom. Stepping through the large hall with his manly scent roaming the air, he wore a robe with nothing but his naked body underneath. Anyone would not expect him to be standing before the bedroom's door of his new wife who hated him so much. Without knocking, the huge shadow went in.

"What the hell..."
The woman who hadn't gone to sleep just yet cursed in surprise. She glared at the man.
"What the fuck are you doing here at this hour?"

'Is he trying to murder me...'

A part of her was scared of losing her life. This is his mansion and to how powerful he is, he could get rid of her and make it an accident so easily.

"I came to fulfill the wedding night." He responded.
"We don't have time to waste. You know your family's situation."

She widened her eyes in anger. What the hell is this bastard talking about? Suddenly he wanted to sleep with her? Who told him he could decide on his own?
"Are you out of your mind?!"

"I'm giving you 5 minutes to think things through." He took a step closer to the woman wearing a thin dress.
"Your parents asked me to wed you so I can manage their business quickly and since they respect me, I'm willing to do this much for them."

"What the..."

"And If I step out of this room tonight, whatever your business's fate is won't be my problem anymore. I'm not gonna wed you even if you cry begging me to."

Primrose gritted her teeth. She remembered what her parents had stated but the idea of her laying down, letting this despicable man push his thing into her made her want to throw up. Especially when the action of sleeping with the bastard means cheating on Jeremy...

"Can you decide now?" Callisto asked again with his cold tone.

When she did not respond, he turned around like there was no big deal. But then a hand grabbed his arm.
"If you keep this a secret from Jeremy..."

Callisto smirked as if finding it funny. He had to hide the fact that he fucks her when he is the husband? This woman is something else. Other than being useless, she could be stupidly funny too, he guess?
"No."

He brushed her hand away then took another step but his forearm was grabbed again. Primrose gritted her teeth. If it wasn't for her family, she wouldn't let this bastard walk all over her like this. To think that they fought like there was a bloody war just in the morning and right now they are talking about having sex made her feel like wanting to go crazy.

"You're wasting my time, Primrose Ashton Valentine." He spoke casually just like how did not give a fuck he is.

"Let's do it. Let's do it without facing each other."
She believed that she couldn't stand looking at his hateful face.

Callisto did not say another word. Rather, he grabbed her waist and threw her on the soft bed. Primrose groaned a little then glared at the man who was taking his robe off.

"You bastard... who the fuck would want to have sex with you...!"

"Any woman I walk past."

He responded dryly then spread her legs wide without any notice. Primrose who was fed up with his answer startled. She cursed him in her head while her eyes went to another direction. Because she wore a short dress, it was easy for him to just strip it off. With just one slip, her peach-like chests, flat tummy, and elegant skin was exposed to his eyes.

"Mnhg!"
She flinched when some hot fingers ran themselves lightly over the weak spot of a woman but then he grabbed her edible chest violently and rubbed the pink nipples. Primrose covered her gasping mouth.

"Just put it in and get it over with..."

"You don't have rights to command when I'm fucking you. Do your duty as a wife properly, Primrose Ashton Valentine. I may change my mind about tonight." He yanked the hand that she covered her mouth and continued.
"You know that right?"

"Fuck..." she cursed.

Callisto lowered his face to her ear. As if cornering her to her end, he whispered in an iced cold low voice.
"During the day, act high and mighty all you want because I'm just gonna fuck that arrogance out of you at night."

His hot hands suddenly rubbed her pussy. Primrose was startled with the sudden action but her body reacted to it immediately. She groaned trying to suppress her moan.

'Just bear with it... for a while.'

°°°°

Creak. Creak. FWOP.

"Ahh... hugh...! Mgngh!"

On the messy bed, the woman was completely dominated by the large body that kept thrusting his strong hips into her. Her mind went blank as the clock moved to 2am and a half. The hot, large and hot dick went in and out making a lewd sound. She wasn't into it at first but as time passed by, she seemed to forget who she was doing it with. The sex was brutally good. Prim gasped for air and unconsciously lifted her waist to respond to the pleasure he gave her.
At first, she protested the kissing and biting marks but the man who said she held no rights when she was laying on bed taking him, didn't play along with her. He stuck his tongue and bit her anywhere he felt like. Primrose pushed him away at first but the sex made her weak for him. Just as much as she hated him, the sex was just as good. Prim bit her lips. She hated to admit it but this bastard drove women crazy with his sex. Her body vibrated to the upcoming climax. She cried to the intense pleasure as he thrusted his tongue into her circles of lips.
"Mgngh! Ha... ahh!"

After she saw white, her fading mind thought of her dearest lover. As long as there was no feelings involved between her and Callisto, everything would be fine, right? But the mind that hasn't come back properly was crashing away again by the slippery long and huge cock that entered her.

"Hughn!"
Her sensitive body, which had come thrice already, trembled to the strong sensation. She bent her back. Her walls desperately sucked him in, clinging for more. Callisto lifted the sweaty body up, making her sit on his standing dick. Primrose who was stimulated to daze looked at him in confusion.

"You want to be in control of everything, right?" He thrusted his hip up.

"Hugh!"

"Now lead my dick." He smirked.

"What the hell are you talking about, asshole..." -Thrust.

"hugh!"

"Was I wrong? Or is it because you're insecure about not knowing how to ride a cock in a way that feels good?" -Thrust.

"I know. Fuck... uh!"

She replied in annoyance. How dare this jerk... To say something sounded like she was some innocent virgins. Primrose bit her lips then grinded her hips slowly as if testing before the exam. Her face flushed red like a tomato while her soaked entrance was biting him in. The mixed semens dripped out from the hole that his manhood stuck itself into. Callisto grinned at the prideful response. He undoubtedly looked like he had so much fun.

'It's seriously big... asshole...'
'Does this bastard carry something like this around every single day?'

She cursed him in her head while she herself couldn't move her hips away from his cock. Her shoulders shrugged, moans fell off her lips at the moment she hit her ass onto his manhood.
"Hgngh!"

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.
She moaned nonstop with her eyes closed riding the man she claimed to hate so much. Callisto sucked the moving nipples and moved his tongue in circles. The sensation of his wet tongue playing with her chest and the pleasure that came from their joined hips made her body automatically move harder for the pleasure.
"Ha.. hgngh! Callisto...! Basta... nghgh!"

Thrust. Thrust.

"Do you know how you look right now, Primrose Ashton?" Callisto smirked. Instead of addressing her as a Valentine like he usually did, at the moment, he called her former name alone. That was his intention to remind her of who she was and the fact that she is fucked by who.

"What...!"
The woman's mind went away again when he gripped her waist and threw it down violently. The sound of their bodies was so strong, it echoed in the large quiet room.
-Thrust.

"How would I take you seriously from now on?"

-Thrust.

"The same mouth that curses me is the same mouth that moans from my dick."

-Thrust.

"Shut... up..! Hgngh! Huh!"

"How would your lover react, hmm? Primrose Aston?"

"Hnghg! Mgngh!"

"Seeing you hungrily take my dick the way you are right now?"

"Hnghg! I told you.. to shut up.. haghng!"

Callisto sucked her swollen small lips. One of his hands gripped her ass to help her riding his large and swollen manhood better when another one palmed her hardened chest that was covered in redness and marks. While her hips hit him violently from above with his help, his hot tongue lusciously dominated hers. The stimulation ate her whole that she couldn't hear all the anger provoking words he threw at her a moment ago. Everything he said flew over her head. All there was to it left in her mind is the dick that stimulates her to the core.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 14.3K 33
C O M P L E T E D ♡Book Two Of Stepbrothers Don't Love (SDL)♡ "Things come and go and you have to learn to accept it." -BlackandBlue222 There's a lo...
88.5K 3.1K 25
The blood of Old Valyria lives on still in both the Targaryens and Velaryons, and another who fits in neither category. Saerra Salt is a bastard, bor...
4.7K 184 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
399K 11.5K 27
Juliet Sullivan's been married to Simon for eight years. Almost a decade if you add their dating and engagement period. When Simon buries his face a...