Fragrance of Jealousy

By IshitaKhanna0

Fall in love with the senior but with there love not all the people are happy . There are some people who are... More

Introduction to Characters
Meeting seniors
Do you fall in love with her ??
Finally found her
" You're hurting me "
Friends are the best healer
Jealous Jealous
Listen Mr. Whatever
You Bitch Emily
Don't worry
The Truth
Happiness
You scared me Arnold
AUTHOR NOTE
Fight between besties
Stop hurting Greyson
Beautiful home
You're so cute
Can I kiss you ??
Why are you angry ??
The truth
AUTHOR NOTE
It's suffocating here Greyson
"You look so cute when you blush "
" Someone is blushing "
Joking
Found my special person
Author Note
" Don't leave me alone "
I will kill you Ira
Saving his love
Getting well with love
Emily my home
Let's save water πŸ˜‰
The Kiss
Confession
Special News
I need a cold shower
Angry Arnold James
Car Accident
Sweet moments
Shocking news
Obstacles in life
Expressing how it feels.
The Punishment
Delicious Lips
Love makes you stronger
Arnold hates me
Jealousy
Party

Mine Heartbeat

80 5 0
By IshitaKhanna0

This is another chapter of the story you guys are showering love to. I am really thankful to you guys for liking the story and commenting on the chapters asking me to upload the other chapter soon. I really appreciate your love and it really motivates me to write more and upload new chapters soon.

Thank you so so much for showering your love ❤.
I hope you will stay till the end of this story.
Please don't stop to shower your love.

Hope you like this chapter too.

⚠ WARNING ⚠

There are some scenes that some of you guys will not like to read so be careful. It's not like those scenes are really 18+ but still if some of you guys don't like to read those types of scenes then I request you to skip that part.

Hope you guys like it.

~ Love Ishita

Emily woke up after a while and saw here and there finding Arnold but she couldn't find him and when her eyes landed on the watch she noticed that it had been 4 hours since Arnold had gone outside and still he didn't come back.

Emily took her phone and dialed Arnold's number while starting to panic as it never happened that Arnold had left her alone for so long even without telling her where he was.

The ring of the phone was continuously ringing but Arnold was not picking the call which made Emily more anxious and she was getting all the bad thoughts related to Arnold.

Suddenly the door opened and Emily saw the person whom Emily was waiting for a long time but in place of a smile she got a frown on her head when she saw the bandage on his head and on his hand.

Arnold came towards her and sat in front of her with a smile and said " Somebody missed me a lot " and he held her hand and continued " Why this frown?? "

Emily took her hand back from him, looked towards the other side and said angrily " I hate you "

Arnold was shocked after what he heard and he cupped her face and made her look towards him and said " Don't talk like this love. You know how important you are to me "

" It's all rubbish. Don't talk to me " she said angrily while removing his hand from her face.

Arnold looked at her angrily and said while holding her hand tightly " Don't talk like this. You are important and you will always be important "

" If I am important then why did all this happen " she said angrily pointing at his bandages.

Arnold gave a reassuring smile to her and said " It's nothing but little bruises "

" Little bruises " she said in a sarcasm and then touched his bandages for which Arnold shouted in pain and then she continued " Little bruises right Arnold "

Arnold hugged her tightly and said " Don't move or else it will hurt me "

Emily didn't move or didn't struggle as she never wanted to hurt him and not at any point when he is already in pain but she is still angry and he knows it.

" Hug me " he said with a pout looking at Emily without breaking the hug.

Emily is the one who couldn't control herself seeing his cute side nor his wild and hot side and right now it is also happening the same but she can't let her anger go down seeing his cuteness.

" Are you saying something to me?? " she said, behaving innocently like she doesn't know anything.

Arnold made a sad face and said with a pout " Don't behave like this with me "

" I wish I could have run away from you " she said looking the other way.

Arnold looked at her angrily and then made her look towards him and said " Never ever say this again. I said never ever "

" Arnold……… " Emily started saying but Arnold cut her off and said standing straight angrily " I know you are angry because I didn't care about myself but it doesn't mean you will say all this bullshit "

Emily stretched her hand towards him and said sweetly " Come here "

Arnold didn't say anything, he started moving towards the balcony but stopped in his way when she heard Emily saying " You are the heartbeat of mine….. "

When Arnold heard it he turned and looked towards smiling Emily who was stretching her hand towards him and gesturing him to come towards her and continued " I can't leave you. Only because of you I am alive because without a heartbeat there is no human "

Arnold came towards her and hugged her tightly and took a deep breath in her hair , inhaling her perfume which gives the smell of roses and after inhaling he said " I love smelling you "

Emily laughed at his statement and started giving a massage in his hair by entangling her fingers in his hair and said " And I love being around you, beside you and especially in your arms "

Arnold looked at her with a big smile and without wasting a minute he took her lips between his teeth and bite.

Emily pushed him and winced while touching her lips and said moving her head the other way " I am not talking to you " even when she was loving it herself all the love that Arnold is giving her.

Arnold hugged her from behind while sitting on the bed and said " Aww. Did it hurt jaan?? " and started giving feather light kisses on her neck.

Emily started feeling butterflies in her stomach and as he was leaving kisses on her neck she very seductively took Arnold's name.

Arnold didn't stop there, he took her earlobe in his mouth and started sucking it.

Emily holded Arnold's hands tightly which were on her stomach and started taking deep breaths. She is feeling something different that she can't describe and she again took Arnold's name in a seductive way and said " Stop "

Arnold stopped and made her look towards him and said " Baby I will stop only when I will feel your rose petal like lips on mine harsh lips "

Arnold then circled his hands around her waist and said " Come baby  " and then he quickly captured her lips.

Emily's lips are moving in the whole sink with Arnold's lips and her hands were around his neck. The kiss was soft but passionate and both felt happy and didn't want to break the kiss but at a point and they broke the kiss.

Emily hid her face in his chest after they broke the kiss as her face was all red because of blush and she was feeling a lot shy.

Arnold hugged her tightly and kissed the crown of her head and said " I love you so much Emily "

Emily didn't say anything, she just hugged him more tightly.

Arnold smiled as he already knows that she also loves him and he doesn't need any words from her to say that when her actions are loudly speaking.

Emily looked at him after awhile and said raising his eyebrows while pointing at his bandages " Don't think I am going to forget this "

" Darling……… " Arnold started saying but stopped when Emily put finger on his lips and said " Stop making excuses and tell me how it happened "

" Just a little accident it was " he started saying and was trying to find an excuse and was talking to himself " because if I told her the truth she would feel bad and want me to share my past which I am not ready to share. I know I have to share it one day but I am not ready yet "

Emily pinched on Arnold's arm and said " Don't try to give any excuses to me "

Arnold rubbed his arm and said while holding her tightly in his arms " Jaan why would I give any excuse to you ? "

" Tell me how you got into the accident ??" she asked looking at him and cupped his cheeks and continued " Speak by looking into my eyes "

" Shit!! No no Emily, don't do this with me. You know really well I can't hide anything from you already and speaking the lie while looking into your eyes I can't really do " he talked to himself.

" Jaan don't you trust me " he asked her looking into his eyes and jumping inside thinking that now she will not pressure him to talk about the accident by looking into her eyes.

Emily pinched his cheeks and said sweetly " Aww my sweet jaan don't think you are going to make me fall in your trap " and then she slapped on his arm and continued " Spill the beans Arnold "

Arnold slapped on his head mentally and said to himself " How can I be so stupid ?? Emily knows me very well "

Arnold looked at her while rubbing his cheeks and said " It hurts a lot "

" And it hurts me more seeing you in this state " she said angrily and sadly as she can't ever see him in pain

Arnold cupped her face and said looking into her eyes " If you are with me then my pain flies away like a bird flies in a big sky "

Emily removed his hands from her cheeks and said angrily and being hurt " You are not going to tell me fine I will not force you the same way I don't force you for other things even though I think now I will stop asking you anything "

Emily then lay down on the bed closing her eyes feeling bad that he didn't want to share his things with her whereas she shared every single thing.

Emily talked to herself about being hurt " Did I do wrong by always sharing my things with him?? Did he not trust me, that's why he never shares his things?? Am I the only one who cares about us and him?? " and suddenly her chain of thoughts ended when she felt lips on her forehead.

As she was in her chain of thoughts Arnold kissed on her forehead and lay down beside her seeing her lovingly. Arnold took her hand in his hand which was resting on her eyes and said after kissing her eyes " Look at me "

" I don't want to talk " she said while closing her eyes and it was very evident in her voice that she was hurt.

" Jaan, please look at me, " he said, stroking her hair and kissing her hands.

Emily opened her eyes and looked at him. Arnold smiled looking at her but she didn't smile.

" Some things are better unknown, " he said looking at her, giving her a reassuring smile.

_______________________________________

Chapter 41 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47 0 2
This is the story of a girl and a boy. A girl who falls in love with her college senior/ her soon to be best friend and doesn't know whether to confe...
16.3K 910 12
What will happen a Minister's lost wife come back with his five years child? By source, Minister killed her five years ago? He have girlfriend now- T...
233 25 21
Mandy was always one to falsely romanticize her life. She found her first love at a young age in her Martial Arts class, and wrote a love letter to h...
1.3K 119 16
Who knew my life could be this complicated? So many lies, so much hate, and so much drama. It may get out of hand and murders, mysteries and killers...