A Change For The Better (Huma...

By OneTonzSoup

Luz Noceda was a troublemaker for sure. The Hispanic girl always got into fights with people over stupid thin... More

Luz the troublemaker - Chapter 1
Getting settled In - Chapter 2
Welcome to Hexside - Chapter 3
The Top Student - Chapter 4
Music In you - Chapter 5
A Saturday with a Blight - Chapter 7
A chat between sisters - Chapter 8
Spring thoughts - Chapter 9
Back in Connecticut - Chapter 10
Comfort - Chapter 11
Confession - Chapter 12
A few more days... - Chapter 13
Ran out of title ideas - Chapter 14
The owl house - Chapter 15
A phone call - Chapter 16
Please don't go. - Chapter 17
Friends - Chapter 18
Amity in a trance - Chapter 19
It's okay now. - Chapter 20 (Finale)

The 'real' you - Chapter 6

1.3K 36 55
By OneTonzSoup

Luz woke up, it was just like any other day. Except that Amity was in her bed. She yawned a bit and then looked at the pale girl next to her. Amity was beautiful and anyone knew that for a fact. For Luz to be her first real friend at Hexside was like a dream to her. She went on her phone and checked the time.

Luz POV

"8:37 AM... wait? OH SHIT, WE'RE LATE" I yelled. I can't believe I got myself late for the billionth time?! I shook Amity rapidly "Come on Ames we're late" I said still shaking her. "Mmm? Ames?" she said with her head in my pillow. "Yes, you're Ames now come on!" I said smacking her head. Later would I live to regret that decision? Amity shot up and gave me a fucking beatdown. I'm talking about she scratched my damn face up. Did I tell you that her nails are long for no fucking reason?

We ended up finishing our quick morning routine later on. She apologized and I bragged about it our whole way to class. When we got to the door Amity stopped for a moment and sighed. "You good Blight?" I asked worriedly. "Yeah, I'm fine. I've just never been late to class." she said and laughed. "Sorry. I shouldn't have even asked for you to stay up with me. I can tell you're nervous" I said "No it's alright, it was my choice. Come on let's head in Luz." Amity responded. She grabbed my hand and dragged me into the classroom.

No POV

"Excuse me? Are we interrupting anything?" Amity asked as she walked in Luz following her. "Amity! Why were you late to class?! I get Ms. Noceda, but you? I'm very ashamed of you young lady!" the teacher yelled at the two. Amity was done with this. She was done with being 'Little Ms. Perfect' all the time. Today she was not just a Blight but she was Amity Blight. Amity walked up to the teacher and flipped him off. "Be ashamed then bitch" Amity spoke and walked into the back of the classroom to her seat. Luz followed behind her doing finger guns at the teacher who was surprised along with the rest of the class.

The rest of the class was pretty fun for them both, they occasionally talked about random shit such as how Luz came from Connecticut and stuff about Eda. Eventually, they had to say their goodbyes and move on to the rest of their classes. That didn't stop Luz from talking to her. Luz had left a sticky note on one of her pencils that had her number on it! They were texting since third period. Hexside's fourth period rolled around which was three more classes away from getting out of school. Hunter and Luz were sitting next to one another and luckily their teacher was out of class. Luz was mostly focused on her phone so she heard none of her brother's blabbering. She was cheesing over some texts Amity sent her.

Luz-- Ames no way you're talking to me right now? You're a goody-two-shoes remember?

Ames<3-- Shut up you 'Luzer', I can do what I want now

Luz-- Ooooo so the Blight finally starts to take her own path huh?

Ames<3-- I hope you fucking die

Luz-- That's kinda rude Hermosa =( 

Luz-- Oh oh! Our English teacher is taking a dump in the teacher's lounge, want to skip class and pour hot water over his stall? :P

Amity stared at the girl's text and quickly started typing back

Ames<3-- What? No!

Luz-- Awww lame =/, who's the Luzer now huh?

Ames<3-- Well sorry I don't want to get in trouble!

Luz-- How about you meet me in the restroom by the lockers in 5 minutes?

Luz-- Yes? Okay byeeeeeeeee <3

Amity looked at her phone and slapped her head. 'Damn this girl' she thought and raised her hand to go to the bathroom.

Luz turned her phone off and just as she did her noisy brother was peering over her. "Shit dude?! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" she yelled and got up. "Sorry Lucia, that I was interrupting time with your Ames~ or whoever that is" he smirked, and Luz slightly blushed. "Whatever, I'm heading to the restroom. Tell the professor that I went to the nurse alright?" Luz replied heading out the door. "If any of you guys snitch on me for leaving then I'll slice your throats." Luz said motioning her finger across her throat and looking at the class. Luz's classmates obviously were terrified so they agreed quickly.

Luz POV

I guess I arrived a bit early because Amity wasn't there. I hopped on the bathroom counter and started playing Clicker Cookie on my phone. As on cue I got 1000 cookies and Amity walked in. "Look who it is~" I teased at the rather short girl. "Well I didn't want you to do something stupid so I had to come to babysit you" she smirked. Hey, my influence is rubbing off on her! Amity jumped up on the counter with me. I clutched my chest "Ow Hermosa that hurt" I sighed. "Soooo what did you want? I was in the middle of a very important lesson you know! Also, why do you have a backpack?" she slightly shouted at me. "Well... I was thinking if you drank these four shots of wine then I'd give you a present!" I yelled pulling the wine out of the bookbag I brought.

"Oh thank god I thought you had a dildo or something in there" Amity breathed in relief. I felt my face heat up for a second. "What?! Why would you think..." I spoke confused. "W-Well I thought since you knew that I was gay you wanted to prank me or something!" she whisper-yelled. "Wait you're gay?!" I yelled out. "SHHH! I thought you knew that?! You were basically harassing me yesterday" Amity hissed. "I was just joking! I wouldn't forcefully do that to another girl... especially since I'm bi. Plus you're my friend now" I whispered the last bit. "Wait you're-" Amity stopped and looked at me. "Okay okay continue what you were doing." Amity said.

"Alright so if you take these four shots of wine I'll give you a present." I smirked. "Oh god. Tell me what it is first" she sighed. I pulled out the Lunar Moon Necklace I got a while back. Amity's eyes lit up, it was like she saw stars for the first time. I swung the necklace in her face and teased her "Does Amity like the necklace?" I said. The girl slapped me "Don't ever treat me like a fucking dog again" she squinted her eyes. I just quickly nodded and handed her the cups as I poured the beverage in. "You want to do it? I mean you don't have to- I could just give you it" I said and Amity quickly chugged the four shots. She wiped her mouth and started breathing heavily. "I'm not a pussy like you Noceda." Amity spoke and snatched the necklace from me. "Damn that was hot. Have you drunk before?" I asked confused

Amity started putting the necklace on her. "Nope, First time!" she smiled. Wait... oh fuck "Amity? Wait why the hell didn't you tell me that?! You might get drunk or some shit?" I said worryingly. "I'll be fineeeee. I'm a Bligh-" Amity was stopped by her own burp. Her hotness disappeared in less than a second. "Okay, Blight... Let's get you to the nurses-" the bell rang. Oh, shit shit shit. "Dammit, I have to carry this girl and my shit to lunch. She might be fine, her friends are cool... I think?" I whispered to myself, got my bag, and picked up the Blight bridal-style. Thankfully I spotted Boscha heading to the cafeteria. "Hey, pink bun! Your little friend here is intoxicated as hell. Thanks bye!" I handed her Amity and dipped to find my friends. I could tell she was confused as hell.

A while later we were at our usual table. Gus was trying to shove a fry up his nose and Willow popped him a bunch of times for it. I kept on sneaking glances towards Amity, I was worried about her that's for sure but it looked like Boscha was scolding her good enough for drinking in the first place. I know it was my fault she got like that but I have to admit that it was a bit funny.

No POV

"How many times do I have to tell you Amity! Don't take drugs from strangers!" Boscha yelled at the greenette. "I'm not a child Boscha?!" Amity yelled catching the attention of Luz's table. "What's with this new attitude huh? Is it a boy?" Boscha asked in curiosity. Amity practically gagged.

Luz heard the whole conversation as well as her friends. Luz, Hunter, and Gus, were cracking up at it and even though the room was loud as hell, Amity heard Luz and she couldn't help but smile a bit. "So what's with the necklace? Who got it for you? Was it your boyfriend?" Boscha smirked "Ugh Boscha stop acting as if you care about boys! For god's sake, it's obvious that you're a gay mess!" Amity said popping a fry into her mouth. "Wait how did you- Ugh you fucking whore!" Boscha said throwing hands with Amity over stupid things while Skara was sitting there traumatized.

"See Wills, Amity is cool now!" Luz said smiling. Willow sighed "Well if you think she's cool, then she's cool with us. But if she tries anything... I mean ANYTHING. She's dead to me" Willow said in a serious tone. "Is Amity like your girlfriend or something?" Gus said as ate the fry from his nose "WHAT NO?! And ew Gus?!" Luz yelled shivering at the thought of where that fry had been. "Yeah Lucia here is incapable of getting a girlfriend" Hunter smirked "Oh you fucking-" Luz said stopping herself in thought. What if Amity thought of Luz when she wore that necklace? Luz grinned at the thought as she was hit in the head by Willow. "Come on idiots we're leaving now" Willow said as Luz rubbed her head. 

That day Luz met the real Amity Blight and she was going to learn more about that person. No matter how much her parents didn't like the new Amity, Luz did. That was all that mattered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 162 15
Luz has went to camp and when she came back she didn't act any different, she still didn't get one friend so her mother (Camila) changed. She got agg...
18.2K 527 27
Ever since the Noceda children were little, they've always had problems. Luz was bullied as a child and even in her pre-teen years. The girl didn't k...
3.3K 63 2
(X-posted from AO3) Going into heat was nothing new to Amity. She'd gone through the process at least once a year for the past three years. Her first...
6.7K 166 27
READ LAST A/N!!!!! Lucia and luz noceda go to the human realm for "vacation" staying with eda a long time family friend of theirs. But the two siste...