Well-Bred {Kylo Ren x Reader}

By adamdsolo

Kylo Ren x Reader (Modern AU) ******************** 35-year-old Kylo Ren is known for being one of the younges... More

Author's Note & Warnings
The Shoot
Ignited
the Office
Skip the Pleasantries
A Broken Melody
This Slope is Treacherous
Turbulence
Tricks or Treats
Moonlight in Vermont
Time With You
New Discoveries
Agony
Refuge
Serendipity
Christmas
Tied Together
Singapore
Lost
Taken
The Search
Waiting
Matched
Revelation
Answers
Requisite
Simple Pleasures
Great White Way
Cigarettes After Sex
Lucky Ones
Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Champagne Problems
Come Back. Be Here.
Mine
Medicine
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Homesick
Language of Love
The Return
Haunted
To Live For the Hope of it All
Kylo's Epilogue
Author's Note

Your Epilogue

899 22 16
By adamdsolo

A few months later...

You'd been staring at yourself in the mirror for several minutes now and you couldn't seem to move your legs in the direction you needed to go. You were frozen in place, eyes locked onto the person who stood before you. You. How far you've come in the past months and how happy you've been. You truly couldn't believe you were about to do this. There was a time when you thought the idea of this moment would never happen for you. You always dreamed of it, but reality always seemed to crush those dreams. Until now. This was real and you needed your legs to move because you'd never been more excited to start a chapter in your life than you are right now.

You took a deep breath and walked out of the dressing room. The scent and echo of the studio were all too familiar. The flashing of cameras and the hum of the equipment running felt like home in a way. Kylo stood in the center of a colored sheet, moving to get the right poses. It brought you back instantly to the first time you'd walked in on this scene all those years ago. A day that truly altered your life...for the better. But this time you weren't the photographer. This time you would be in the photo too.

Kylo's face lit up and not from the shine of the bright lights pointed at him. Lately, when his eyes met yours, his face changed entirely and only happiness radiated from it. You walked over to stand beside him and he gave you a panty-dropping grin. His arm wrapped around your waist as he tugged you closer to his side. You smiled and said hello to your co-worker who was shooting for you today at the same time Kylo was whispering into your ear.

"Mm, I love seeing you in white. It might be my favorite color on you."

You smacked his shoulder playfully and he laughed, catching your wrist gently. His hand moved from your wrist to hold your fingers, tilting your hand so he could get a good look at the absolute rock that sat on your finger. It sparkled in the light and you couldn't help but smile big as he admired it. He was always doing this. But you knew he wasn't admiring the beauty of the ring but rather it sitting on your finger. Signifying that you are his forever. And you wouldn't want to spend the rest of your life with anyone else.

After you'd recovered and things settled down, Kylo had bought the ring. He knew he didn't want to wait another second to make you his, permanently. You both knew it was right. You'd been through so much together and even when you were apart you were both longing for each other. You didn't want to spend the rest of your life with anyone else.

Kylo whisked you away, back to the restaurant you went to in Vermont. He had rented the entire place out and when you walked in there were roses and candles all along the walkway. By the time you reached your table, Kylo had gotten down on one knee, said some beautiful words that made you sob, and asked you to spend the rest of your life with him. He barely got the question out before you were screaming "yes." You had your first meal as an engaged couple and it was just as delicious as the last time you were there. It was simple, yet meant the world to you because he did it at the place that held such a special meaning to the both of you. Vermont was the first time you really started to get to know one another. When you saw the kind of man Kylo hid deep below his cool exterior. The kind that cared. He told you he wanted more that night. More than just the simple arrangement your relationship started out as. He asked you to stay, showing just a sliver of vulnerability by allowing you into his space and to sleep in his bed. It gave you hope that someone could love you. And he did. He does.

Everyone had been ecstatic at the news. Rey and Finn were already joining forces and finding all the wedding inspo to start helping you plan. Your mother was in utter shock, she still might be, but obviously incredibly happy for you both. And your brother...well, Poe was acting all tough and making sure Kylo understood his threat if he ever tried to hurt me again. It had been exciting and when the news broke to the public, you were getting phone call after phone call from the press asking for a story. The two of you took matters into your own hands and decided to get ahead of the stories that might misconstrue your relationship.

That's what brought you here today, to this engagement shoot. You knew the only people you trusted to do this right were your own. The photos would go in a spread in Entrepreneur Magazine along with an interview from you and Kylo. It would be done right. Kylo wasn't too worried about the press. Sure, he was a prominent figure in the business world but not too important to merit hoards of press his way. He had already told the Force Technologies board who were all very happy for him so none of it would be news to them if the press leaked anything. The only time they even worried about him was if he was dating someone new, killed someone, or was acting like a bad boy. The story about Snoke broke headlines for several weeks in a row and now that the most eligible business bachelor was off the market, they wanted a story on that. It should die down once they get what they want.

"Alright, you two, let's get some annoyingly cute photos of the hottest couple in New York City."

You just rolled your eyes at your friend because you definitely didn't believe one-half of that. Kylo was obviously hot but you-

"You look beautiful, princess," Kylo said giving you a soft kiss on your cheek. "I love you."

He always had a way of knowing those thoughts were running through your head and then swooped in to reassure you that they were wrong. Always.

You did some poses and they were very basic. You definitely weren't counting these as your engagement photos and you knew breaking that news to Kylo would stifle a groan from him. He did not enjoy getting his photo taken.

Just as you were about to finish up, Rey came bursting through the door. You had asked if she could deliver a third member to add to your photo shoot before it wrapped. Silencer came running over to you and Kylo, his tongue hanging from his mouth and tail wagging out of control. Kylo knelt down to greet him getting all the kisses on his face. His face lit up around Silencer and it made you so incredibly happy to see. After the incident, you'd received a call from the shelter telling you that you'd been selected to adopt Silencer. And he came into your lives at the perfect time. Kylo had needed Silencer as a form of emotional support when you couldn't be what he needed. As much as it hurt your heart, you were glad that someone could help him and get him to grieve properly and heal. Kylo assured you that you were the biggest help of all but he never made you feel less important or discarded when you couldn't.

He picked Silencer up and once again you started to hear the click of the camera, the voice of your friend directing your poses, and Rey's squeals of excitement with how cute you all looked. Your family.

When the shoot finished, you and Kylo headed back to the dressing room to change back into comfier clothes to head home in. Kylo had managed to get out of his suit and down to his plain black boxers in no time while you were still struggling with the zipper of your white dress.

"Here, let me help you, kitten." His hands went to the zipper just below your neck and when his skin made contact with your own it was like your whole body became a furnace. The only relief you got was his breath on your neck but that too was warm. You seemed to always feel this way when he was near and you welcomed it. Because it meant he was still here. He was yours.

He unzipped you ever so slowly and once you were fully unzipped, he guided the dress off your shoulders until it pooled around your feet on the floor. He didn't move away though. His hands ran up and down your waist and his eyes were trained only on you in the mirror that stood before you. You knew he was admiring the bra and panty set you had paired together this morning. It was new and this was the first time you were wearing it so it was the first time he was seeing it on you. You needed something white to go with your dress and since you almost never wear white, you never needed any white undergarments.

"Fuck, princess. I really do love you in white. This is...you look beautiful."

"Mm, well if you love me in white so much I can't even imagine how our wedding day is going to go," you say, jokingly.

"I'll be dying to fuck you in your dress, kitten. So, I hope you know that I will pull you into an empty room during the reception because I won't be able to make it through all those hours without fucking my wife."

Your face went completely red and you weren't sure if it was what he was promising to do to you or if it was because he called you his wife. Something about that made your heart skip a few extra beats.

"Will you wear this on our wedding night, kitten?"

"Hm, I'll probably want to get something more special for that."

"Then I'll eagerly wait for its appearance," he said as his lips skate across your neck. "But for now, I need to fuck you in this."

"Kylo," you start to protest. "I can keep it on for when we get home."

"Mm, don't tell me you're going soft on me, kitten. Because engagement or not, marriage or not, I will take you whenever I want you. Understood?"

"As long as I'm offered the same courtesy, daddy," you smirk. "I want to be able to take you whenever I want."

"I definitely can't say no to that." He smirks.

"Mm, good. Then yes, it's understood." The second you said yes, Kylo's hands were on your breasts. He loved how full they were, oftentimes falling asleep with them in his hands. You'd say he was a tits man but the way he admired your ass made you think he was a little bit of both. To be honest he admired every inch of you so maybe he was just a you man.

You let out a soft moan as he pulled your tits out from the cups of your bra. He pinched your nipples and it had you grinding your backside into his erection. You needed him just as much as he needed you and he was right, there was no way you'd be able to wait long enough to make it home.

"Fuck, look how pretty you are, kitten." He rests his chin on your shoulder as his eyes rake over your body in the mirror. At the same time, he takes one of his hands and drops it from your tits to your stomach and then lower, until his large hand is fully cupping your sex. You react by going up on your tiptoes, his hand bringing only a small amount of relief to your sensitive core.

"So warm. And I can already feel how wet you are from these panties being soaked through. My good little slut getting turned on at the most interesting times hm?"

You moan at his words and the way his middle finger puts pressure right at your entrance. Even over your panties, his touch has you on the cusp of release.

"A-Always like this around you," you manage to get out between breaths. Your body relaxes against his front and you bring your hand up to grip the back of his hair. He chuckles as he feels the slight pain on his scalp from how you're pulling his hair. A silent beg for him to give you more.

His soft lips feel like heaven on the sensitive skin of your neck but he never takes his eyes off of you in the mirror. He's loving every bit of watching the way your body reacts to his every touch.

"More," you plead, needing him to stop teasing and give you what you need.

His arm wraps around your waist to hold you steady as the fingers that were already dancing around your heat slip beneath the fabric of your white panties. He groans as he slides a finger up and down your slit, feeling the wetness coating you.

"This," he whispers and the warmth of his breath across your neck sends goosebumps erupting all over your skin. "This pretty little cunt...and you, are all mine. And will be forever."

With that, he slides a thick digit into your entrance and you let out a mix between a moan and a whimper. Just one of his fingers has you feeling full but you know you can take more, your body craves more. His finger curls inside you and you're back on your tiptoes, your nails digging into the forearm around your waist, and your fist filled with his black locks.

"Please, daddy," you beg. Your voice is soft because he's practically taking your breath away.

"Mm, what is it, kitten? Still need more?"

"Yes! Please, please, please." You use every ounce of leverage you can as you start to roll your hips, grinding onto his hand. His palm is giving your clit the right amount of friction.

"Such a good girl. Open your eyes and watch me stuff another finger into your tight pussy."

You do as he says, your eyes lazily opening as you look down to where his hand is. You watch as he slowly pushes in a second and then a third without warning. A cry breaks from your lips as you cling to him and he starts moving those fingers inside you.

"I can feel you tightening more around my fingers already, princess. You're close. I want you to watch yourself fall apart on my fingers. Can you be my good little slut and do that?"

You clutch him as he picks up speed making it hard for you to answer but you manage a "yes" through breathy moans. His fingers hit that spot inside you over and over as the fast pace of his hand causes his palm to hit your bundle of nerves perfectly.

"Oh fuck!" Your breathing gets heavy and you can feel the heat building in your lower belly. "So good...feels so good," you babble. You fight to keep your eyes open, your gaze darting back and forth from his hand to his face as he watches your face get red and your jaw drop.

"Come for me, kitten. Give me what's mine."

Soon, your climax overcomes you and you can't keep your eyes from rolling in the back of your head at the feeling. Your body shakes with your release as you feel yourself pulse around his fingers. He slows his movements but doesn't stop, wanting to let you ride your orgasm as long as you can. His eyes never leave you as he takes in his favorite sight.

Your breathing is heavy as you feel yourself come down. Your entire body is relying on his strength to hold you upright. He holds you and kisses your neck whispering praises in your ear until your breathing slows and you fully relax against him.

When he removes his fingers from you and puts your panties back into place, he brings his hand close to his mouth. Your eyes meet through the mirror as he holds your body tight because your legs feel like mush right now. You watch as he takes each finger into his mouth and cleans you off of him. His groans at the sweet taste of you and the erotic look of it already have you clenching your thighs ready for round two.

"I need you flat on your back, swimming in a pool of black silk, and your legs spread so wide I can see every inch of you. I need to get you onto my bed so I can fuck you into it properly. Like you deserve."

He steps away from you, adjusting the large bulge in his pants, and brings over your change of clothes. Your body feels so hot from his words, the idea of putting on clothes seems ridiculous. It's going to be hard to keep your hands off his cock on the car ride home.

When you finish changing and Kylo feels the tent between his legs has gone down enough to exit, he takes your hand and leads you out.

"Let's go home." He says with a smile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 5.7K 32
You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you felt useless in a sense. Everything cha...
152K 4K 29
As one of the deadliest and most notorious assassins in the world, Kylo Ren has become cold and desensitized to everything around him. Money no longe...
1.1M 24.9K 48
Read Warnings: Ever since Luke Skywalker took you to train at his Jedi Temple, you have become close to a particular young man by the name of Ben Sol...