The Nephilim of Remnant: (Rem...

By sambamhaw

Found on the doorstep of the Rose/Branwen/Xiao Long family, Y/N Rose was raised with love and dreams of atten... More

Bio:
Outfits:
Devil Arms: 1
Devil Arms: 2
Devil Arms: Final
Triggers:
Familiars:
Crossover World:
New worlds added:
RWBY Harem:
DMC/Bayonetta/God of War/KH: Harem
Fairy Tail Harem:
Gears of War/Red vs Blue/Legend of Korra Harem:
Resident Evil Harem:
Team DVANT: Bio
Team THCS: Bio
Team THNDR: Bio
Team JNNRRD Bio:
Team STKR: Bio
B/N Bio:
B/N's Devil Arms:
F/N Bio:
S/N Bio:
Alliance of Terror:
Raiden Bio:
Desperado:
Liang Family Bio:
Ataru's family: part 1
Ataru's family: part 2
Ataru's family: final part
Prologue Part 1: A new member of the family
Prologue final: Happy Birthday!
Volume 1 Chapter 1: Just a casual night
Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Shining Beacon
Volume 1 Chapter 3: The Shining Beacon part 2
Volume 1 Chapter 4: Let's get this party started!
Volume 1 Chapter 5: This party's getting crazy!
Volume 1 Chapter 6: The teams of this year
Volume 1 Chapter 7: A date and a Stranger
Volume 1 Chapter 8: Team DVANT
Volume 1 Chapter 9: The Badge and The Burden
Volume 1 Chapter 10: Night out on the town
Volume 1 Chapter 11: A face from the past (lemon)
Volume 1 Chapter 13: The Dual
Volume 1 Chapter 14: Starting over
Volume 1 Chapter 15: Jaunedice
Volume 1 Chapter 16: Forever Fall
Volume 1 Chapter 17: The Robot Hound
Volume 1 Chapter 18: Sibling bonding (lemon)
Volume 1 Chapter 19: Learning the truth
Volume 1 Chapter 20: Family fight!
Volume 1 Chapter 21: The Stray
Volume 1 Chapter 22: Black, White, and Red
Volume 1 Chapter 23: Ice Fang (lemon)
GOW 4 Prologue: A New Mission
GOW 4 Chapter 1: The Raid
GOW 4 Chapter 2: Nuts, Bolts, and Jolts
GOW4 Chapter 3: Standing Grounds
GOW 4 Chapter 4: Ambush
GOW 4: Chapter 5: Necessary Reunion
GOW 4 Chapter 6: Shred Some Shit
GOW 4 Chapter 7: Fort Reval
GOW 4 Chapter 8: Snatcher Seeking
GOW 4 Chapter 9: A Stranger I Remain
GOW 4 Chapter 10: Bumblebee and the Goddess (lemon)
GOW 4 Chapter 11: Hell's Floor
GOW 4 Chapter 12: It was a Dark and Windflare-y Night
GOW 4 Chapter 13: Winds of Destruction
GOW 4 Chapter 14: Delta's Back (lemon)
Volume 2 Chapter 1: Fashion, Symmetry, and Rage
Dark Y/N Bio:
Volume 2 Chapter 2: Training and Limbo
Volume 2 Chapter 3: Best Day Ever
Volume 2 Chapter 4: New Faces
Volume 2 Chapter 5: Info Gather
Volume 2 Chapter 6: Painting the town with a Red Sun
Volume 2 Chapter 7: A Gender Curse
Volume 2 Chapter 8: Thunder Thighs and Amazon (lemon)
Volume 2 Chapter 9: Descent into madness
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (part 1)
Character Updates:
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (part 2)
General info for my Death Battles/DBXs:
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (final part)

Volume 1 Chapter 12: Now that's a Lady

2.2K 39 34
By sambamhaw

3rd Person POV: 

A van is seen speeding through a highway as sirens were heard in the distance. The shattered moon was hiding behind dark clouds as the headlights of the van illuminated the highway. There was someone leaning out the passenger window taking aim at police cars behind them.

The person wore a white mask and has a pair of red fox ears on their head. They fired their gun at the police cars as they law enforcement began swerving to avoid the gunfire. 

The fox Faunus wasn't the only one in the van as there was a cat eared driver, and two deer Faunus in the back with rifles ready. They were guarding two pallets filled with dust crystals.

With one last shot, a bullet went through the glass of a police car and killed the cop driving it. The car spun out of control and hit the others beside it. This caused a massive explosion and halted the pursuit. 

All of the Faunus laughed in triumph because of this. These weren't just any ordinary Faunus, they were members of the White Fang.

The White Fang was once an activist group protesting for Faunus equality. The former leader stepped down and a new one took their place. 

Their methods became more violent and fierce which only worsened the Faunus reputation. What's worse is that they have been stealing large amounts of dust for some particular reason.

They kept laughing and joking about how easy this night's heist was unaware that a red motorcycle was steadily approaching them.

There was a feminine figure riding the bike, but her head was covered by her helmet. She wore a white button up shirt, but with the way she buttoned it up, it exposed most of her cleavage. She wore a green plaid skirt that also doubled as ammo bags. She had a pair of brown boots that reached up to her calf. There was a knife holster on her upper left thigh and one on her right boot.

This woman looked ready to fight and kill. If that wasn't enough, she had a massive rocket launcher slung over her shoulder. 

She picked up her speed and was nearing the van. The fox Faunus looked at the mirror and saw her approaching and told the others about it. The driver told him to get rid of her ASAP. He loaded his gun and leaned out the window to shoot her down.

He began firing, but she swerved around on her bike quickly to avoid getting shot. She reached behind her back and pulled out her own gun. 

She fired it and shot the gun out of his hand. He quickly got back in the van and told them what just happened. As the mysterious woman was driving, the doors to the van were opened and the two Faunus in the back aimed at her. 

They fired at her and she slowed down and moved to the side to avoid getting hit. The driver slammed his foot on the gas and kept going.

Woman's mind: Oh no you don't. 

She picked up the pace once again. Once she was in range, she shot the back two tires of the van and popped them. It shook the van as the rims began dragging across the road creating sparks. 

The driver was breaking out in a sweat as he was beginning to lose speed. The woman drove around the van and went farther around before spinning and coming to a halt.

She had one foot on the ground and leaned the bike to the side as she waited for the van to get closer. The van came to a screeching halt as all the Faunus hopped out with their weapons aimed at her.

White Fang 1: You've got a lot of nerve! We'll be taking that bike of yours once we kill you!

Woman: You'd really rob a woman of her possessions? That's kind of messed up.

White Fang 2: Shut up, bitch! 

She got off her bike and threw off her helmet to reveal a woman with two different colored eyes. Her left was red and her right was blue. She also had a scar running across the bridge of her nose. 

She swung her rocket launcher over and held it in her hands. They all gulped in fear as she pulled the trigger as a rocket flew out and landed close to their feet.

2 minutes later

The police arrive and arrested the Faunus as the woman got back on her bike.

Policeman: Thank you ma'am.

Woman: No worries. Someone had asked me to stop them and I did.

Policeman: Either way, it was nice to catch some of these thugs. Dust robberies have been happening all over the kingdom lately. It's been getting hectic.

Woman: I see.

Policeman: Well, I won't keep you any longer. Have a nice night ma'am.

She nodded and slipped on her helmet before riding off into the distance.

*Meanwhile at Beacon* 

Y/N's POV: 

Jaune: Y/N, please man. I need your help.

Y/N: With what? 

Jaune: I need to know how to talk to girls.

I was walking around outside in the courtyard when Jaune came up to me asking for girl advice.

Y/N: And you think I'm the right guy for the job?

Jaune: Well yeah. You're so cool and stylish!

Y/N: That I am. 

I smiled proudly and sat under a tree as Jaune sat by me.

Y/N: Alright, but why do you want to talk to girls?

He blushed lightly and scratched his cheek.

Jaune: I'm trying to get a you know... A girlfriend...

Y/N: (chuckled) Do you have anyone in mind? 

Jaune: I do. 

Y/N: Who? 

Jaune: Weiss. (sighs and looks dreamily at the sky) She's so amazing... 

Y/N: Jaune, you might want to reconsider. She doesn't like you at all.

Jaune: H-Hey! I can still try! I've seen it in anime and movies! She's just being a tsundere!

Y/N: A girl not liking you doesn't equate to her being a tsundere.

Jaune: (looks down in shames) Aw... 

Y/N: But I'll do my best to teach you the tricks of the trade my friend. If you fail then that's on you. There's no such thing as a bad teacher, only a bad student. That's a famous quote by the way.

Jaune: Really? Who said that?

Y/N: (shrugs) Dunno. Probably a bad teacher.

Jaune: But you just said-

Y/N: First step is to build confidence. Your dad already told you about that, but you came off to strong. You need to dial it back and make things come naturally.

Jaune: Okay. 

Y/N: Second step: Go up to a girl and give her a compliment. Something small but not something super minor to make it seem like you spied on her. Say how her hair looks silky smooth.

Jaune: Gotcha.

Y/N: Third Step: Keep a small smile on your face. You want her to think you're a positive person. That way, if she's upset she'll go to you and you can bond as you comfort her.

Jaune: Oh that's good.

Y/N: I'll teach more after you practice those steps.

Jaune: Who should I practice on?

Y/N: Definitely not Weiss.

Jaune: What?! Why?!

Y/N: She seems like the type to always receive some sort of compliment especially by people in the upper class of wealth. She may think that your compliments are cheesy or lame.

Jaune: That's... fair...

Y/N: How about.... Hmmm....

I closed my eyes and rubbed my chin as I tried to think of the different girls I knew.

Y/N's mind: Ruby? No, she's too young. Plus, I don't want him hitting on my sister? Yang? Nah, wouldn't work. Tyra? No way, she isn't the kind of girl to get a boyfriend. The same could be said for Nikki. Blake? Maybe, but she'll probably walk away halfway through. Coco? Nah, too risky. She'll eat him alive. Nora? No her and Ren got something going on. I can feel it! That just leaves...

I opened my eyes and looked at him.

Y/N: How about Pyrrha?

Jaune: Her? Really? 

Y/N: Trust me on this.

Jaune: Alright! I'll do it! Thanks for the advice!

He got up and ran to go find her.

Y/N: Good kid. (thoughts) Thought, there's a 50% chance that she'll refuse.

I yawned and relaxed on the ground.

???: Mr. Rose. 

I groaned and opened one eye to see Ozpin was standing near me.

Y/N: Ozpin.

Ozpin: I hate to disturb your nap, but I have a question to ask.

Y/N: Go ahead. 

Ozpin: Have you spotted any demons as of late?

Y/N: Only two. The first one was a few days ago, I went out with my sisters and Weiss to Vale. We did random stuff and were waiting for Weiss near the end of the day. I went to get her and saw a guy putting the moves on her.

Ozpin: Oh? And how did that turn out?

Y/N: It was going good, I'd say. He was making her blush, but he turned out to be a demon in disguise.

Ozpin: I see. And has Ms. Schnee mentioned this to anybody?

Y/N: No. It's our little secret.

Ozpin: Good. 

Y/N: And the second as a three headed ice-dog demon named Cerberus. He was in the cave where Team DVANT and I found Mimir. (shows him Cerberus) Strange thing is after I called him, his soul turned into this weapon. 

Ozpin: That is no ordinary weapon, it's a Devil Arm.

Y/N: A Devil Arm? 

Ozpin: When a certain demon is killed by another demon, their bodies are destroyed but their souls are bound to the demon who defeated them. Their souls take the form of weapons called Devil Arms, where the demon can use their power to increase their own. 

Y/N: And it happened because I have demon blood in me.

Ozpin: Correct. However the Dark Knight Sparda crafted two weapons, the Rebellion and the Yamato. 

Y/N: The sword Raven gave me on my eleventh birthday, and the katana I found during the Initiation.  

Ozpin: Anyway, I received a call last night from the wife of a huntsman that graduated here. She said she saw some strange looking Grimm. They had no masks and seemed to send shivers down her spine.

Y/N: Oh? 

Ozpin: She said she saw them in the southern part of Vale. Y/N, I am giving you exclusive permission to head out into the city on school days. You are allowed to stay past curfew so long as you dispose of some demons.

Y/N: Ozpin, you got yourself a deal.

Ozpin: Good. There shall be a bullhead waiting for you at around 9 P.M. try not to miss it.

I nodded as he walked off.

*Elsaware* 

3rd Person POV: 

The woman who stopped the dust heist was seen leaning against a wall.

Woman: Demons you say?

Man: Yes. It may seem unbelievable but-

Woman: Don't worry. I believe you. I've seen a few before.

Man: Thank you! People have been simply calling them weird looking Grimm, but that's not the case. Thank you so much ma'am.

Woman: You can thank me by paying me after the job is done.

Man: Right. 

She began walking away as she looked off into the distance.

Woman's mind: Demons. Good. I've been needing a way to get rid of this stress.

(Late that evening) 

Y/N was walking down the streets with his hands in his coat pocket.

Y/N: Hope these demons put up a bit of a fight like Cerberus. I could use some excitement. First week of school was boring as all hell. Guess that's how it is no matter where you go.

*thunk*

Y/N whipped his head around and grabbed the hilt of Rebellion and narrowed his eyes. He heard a sound nearby and wasn't sure what it was. Something then whizzed past him and landed on a building behind him. 

It was a demon with sickly gray skin that seemed to be peeling off. It's mouth was hung open as green drool poured out of it. It was crawling on the building on all fours. It groaned as it stared down Y/N.

Y/N: You've been causing quite the disturbance. You and your buddies. I know you're not the only one.

The demon groaned more before jumping off the wall and lunging at Y/N. Y/N waited as his fingers tightly gripped Rebellion's hilt. When the demon was in range, Y/N drew his sword and sliced in front of him. 

The demon was split right down the middle and blood splattered on the blade and the ground. Its two halves fell to the ground and crumbled to dust.

The sounds of groaning could be heard behind Y/N and he looked over his shoulder to see more demons crawling along the ground.

Y/N: There's the rest of the gang.

Before Y/N could do anything, a knife was thrown in his direction but he blocked it. He looked up to see a strange bipedal figure on a rooftop. He couldn't make any features besides a set of curved horns. It jumped away and Y/N smiled.

Y/N: Of course there's a leader. No way these idiots could find their way around town.

Y/N laughed and disposed of the remaining demons before chasing after the leader.

*At the same time*

The woman the other night was blasting away at a demon that tried to get the drop on her. It screeched in pain as it flew back and hit the ground. It turned to dust as the woman blew smoke from her gun.

Demon: Hee hee hee!

She heard a sinister cackle nearby and quickly reloaded her weapons. She watched as a horned demon jumped to a roof. It looked at her and went the other way.

Woman: Oh now that's going to be the grand prize!

She quickly gave chase and cut through some alleys before she watched it crash into the window of a warehouse.

*With Y/N* 

Y/N managed to catch up with the demon and watched it reach a warehouse.

Y/N: Great. A game of hide and seek. Just what I wanted to play!

Y/N began making his way to the warehouse and walked through the rear entrance. He looked around and was able to make different tools and equipment even in the darkness.

The woman was carefully navigating the warehouse and listened intently to try and hear a footstep.

Y/N yawned out of boredom and this caused the woman to quickly turn around.

Woman's mind: Damn, that demon must be mocking me! I'll show it!

She dashed through the warehouse and jumped over wooden crates before spotting a figure a few feet away. She pulled her trigger and the sound alerted Y/N as  ducked and grabbed Ebony & Ivory.

Y/N's mind: The hell was that? I thought the demon had knives on him. Oh well.

He quickly got up and watched as the woman started dashing around and rapidly firing at him. Y/N smirked and shot rapidly as well. Their bullets hit each other every single time.

Y/N's mind: Hot damn, she has some good aim!

Woman's mind: This damn demon! I need to get in close!

She jumped over another crate and dashed closely at Y/N. She spun her guns around and fired at him. He fired back and stopped all her bullets from landing anywhere near him.

Woman's mind: Screw this!

She emptied her clips and jumped right at Y/N. He was surprised and she kneed him in the face. She wrapped her other leg around his face and reloaded her guns.

Y/N's mind: (blush) Black panties?! I see...

Y/N remained in that position as the woman jumped off and fired rounds into his chest. He fell back and crashed through a wooden crate.

Woman: That was too easy.

Y/N: Too easy, wouldn't you say?

She gasped and frowned as he got up from the floor. He dusted off his shirt and laughed.

Y/N: Stand aside lady, I'm trying to do my job.

Woman: Tch! Now I know you're a demon! Why don't you cut the act and show me it?!

Y/N: Well it's only fair. I saw your panties so you might as well see the monster I got.

Woman: (blush) Pervert!

She shot him right in his forehead and caused him to fall over once again. Y/N laughed and got up.

Y/N: That was fair.

Woman: I'm serious! I know you're a demon!

Y/N: Only half of one.

Woman: (confused) Half? 

Y/N: Yup. I think the one you're looking for has horns.

???: Correct!

The woman turned around as Y/N plucked the bullet out from his head and the ones in his body. The demon clapped his hands and the lights turned on to show himself.

Demon: And he's right about him being a half-breed. He has the stretch of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda. Oh how momentous this occasion shall be!

Woman's mind: Sparda?! I've heard that somewhere before!

Y/N: Yup. Here I am! In the flesh! But you're gonna have to earn your prize. Not everyone can have a good chance of taking my life.

Demon: You joke, but know that I will tear you limb from limb!

Y/N: Eighty-four.

Demon: I shall make you kneel before me!

Y/N: Eight-five. 

Demon: What? 

Y/N: Don't mind me. Keep going.

Demon: And I shall drink the last droplets of blood you have!

Y/N: Six. 

Demon: What are you doing?!

Y/N: You see, I've done some devil hunting before and they know my scent real well. I often hear these dumb speeches and threats that I decided to make a mental list of them.

Demon: I'm going to rip your head off and use your skull as a urinal!

Y/N: That's a new one. You get a prize for that!

Y/N threw Rebellion right at the demon's chest and blood erupted from him. He roared in pain as Y/N ran and kicked the sword in deeper before blasting the demon in the eyes. 

Y/N: Cerberus! 

Y/N pulled out his Ice Nunchucks in a bright flash and begun to flail them around, sending several shards of ice towards the demon and pierce his body. This caused even greater pain for the demon before he slapped Y/N away.

He yanked out the sword in his stomach and threw it back at Y/N. It pierced his right bicep and stuck him against the wall. The woman started to shoot at the demon who jumped away.

Woman: Ugh, this is gonna be a pain.

Y/N: (ripped his sword out of his chest) You're telling me. But I've got an idea. And I want you to use this big ol' thing.

He flicked the rocket launcher she had on her back then smirked. 

Y/N: Trickster!

Suddenly, he teleported in front of the demon while he was airborne.

Y/N: 

The demon looked stunned before screeching out in pain as Y/N jabbed Yamato into his chest and knocked him down to the floor. The woman quickly spun her weapon into her hands and fired a rocket at the two of them.

At the last minute, Y/N jumped away and the demon took the full force of the attack. An explosion enveloped him and once the smoke cleared, there was nothing left.

Y/N: Mission complete. Wouldn't you say so lady?

The woman rolled her eyes and walked over to him.

Woman: I could've settled this on my own.

Y/N: I can see that. And with this light, I can see why I should he afraid.

Woman: Good. I'm not like the other girls.

Y/N: Just what I like to hear.

Woman: Whatever, but still thanks for the assist.

Y/N: I had nothing better to do. Besides I was asked to dispose of some demons.

Woman: Same. 

Y/N: Right... By the way, I'm Y/N Rose.

???: I'm...

She sighed and gave a small smile to him.

Lady: Just call me Lady.

Y/N: Sure thing, Lady.

Lady: Yeah. It has a nice ring to it. How old even are you?

Y/N: Sixteen. You? 

Lady: Wow. You're young but that's the same as me. You don't really look like an average sixteen year old.

Y/N: You don't really look it either.

Lady: So, you're a half-demon. 

Y/N: Yep, it least that's what I've learned. 

Lady: That must mean you run into lots of trouble then.

Y/N: Definitely. 

Lady: What school do you go to?

Y/N: Beacon. That's where the big dogs go to.

Lady: Beacon. I had an interest in becoming a huntress before some things came up. Now I'm taking jobs stopping the White Fang and killing ugly bastards.

Y/N: If you want in I could put in a good word for you.

Lady: I think I'll take you up on that offer. But another time. There are some things I need to settle.

Y/N: Of course. Give me a call if you need help demon slaying or just want to grab a bite to eat. I'd love to know more about this... lovely lady I see before me.

Lady: God, that is so damn corny. But I'll let it slide.

The two exchanged numbers before parting ways each with different thoughts on their minds.

Lady's mind: Y/N, that demon said he bears the smell of Sparda. That's bound to be a recipe for disaster, but I can't deny he has a knack for fighting. If I really need it, then I'll ask him to help me deal with that other thing.

Y/N's mind: Damn! What a woman! Man, am I glad I let her shoot my body! Woo hoo hoo! (realized what he's thinking) What a minute, what am I thinking?! Stupid, perverted thoughts! 

Unknown to either of them, Vali was watching the whole scenario from above the warehouse the whole time. 

Vali's mind: That can't be... he bears the scent of Sparda? Just who is this kid? I have to find out about him myself. And while I'm at it, I'll be taking what was rightfully mine. 

Chapter 12 ended. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 72 13
A 17 yr old boy meets a certain headmaster and asks him to join his academy. Despite that he suffered a rough past, trying to run away from it, havin...
6.9K 189 10
(Y/N), The King of the Monsters lives in a world with dangerous creatures known as the Grimm. One day, he's out in a shop called "From Dust till Dawn...
99.1K 1K 20
Y/N Rose have been bullied by everyone in beacon even her sisters bullied her.She has been abuse by her family that treat her like a punching bag. Ja...
817K 12.2K 52
Y/N is paralyzed due to a mission. What happens when the girls of Beacon Academy show him love when there is none shown to him? Will they be able to...