Over the Top (One Piece x Mal...

By Yog-sazeth

Wealth, fame, power. Gold Rodger, The King of the Pirates obtained this and everything else the world had to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Udon Sumo
Chapter 2 Shake Down
Chapter 3 Bring Down the House
Y/n's Flashback Act 1 The Fall
Y/n's Flashback Act 2 The Meeting
Y/n's Flashback Act 3 The Wait
Happy Halloween
SBS segment 1
Chapter 7 The Big Bad Pirate Alliance
Chapter 8 The Most Oden
Chapter 9 Four Idiots
Chapter 10 Blacklight
Merry Christmas
Chapter 11 I'm Invincible
SBS segment 2
Chapter 12 Souls
Doodle Chapter
Devil Fruit Encyclopedia
Chapter 14 Two Dragons
Chapter 15 Animany Totally Insaney
Chapter 16 The Final Reel
Chapter 17 The New Shogun
Weapons as humans
Chapter 18 New Recruits
Chapter 19 The Emperors New Groove
Chapter 20 The Final Bow
PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL
Chapter 21 Gales of Song
Chapter 22 Fight Song
Chapter 23 Koi
Chapter 24 Suzume
Doodle Chapter 2
Chapter 25 Sparkle
Chapter 25.5 Can You Picture That?
Behind The Name
Doodle Chapter 3
Chapter 26 The Iron Giant
Doodle Chapter 4
Chapter 27 Pastarama
Voices of Mayhem
Doodle Chapter 5
Yokais of Mayhem
Chapter 28 The Many Faces of Dr. Vegapunk
Chapter 29 Science Rules, Cats Drool
Doodle Chapter 6
Doodle Chapter 7
Chapter 30 The Disappearance of Dr. Vegapunk
Chapter 31 SWORDs, rifles and punches
Chapter 32 HERE COMES THE GIANT FIST!!!!
Chapter 33 Flying the Coop
Yokais of Mayhem 2
SBS Segment 3
Happy Halloween
Doodle Chapter 8
Chapter 34 Punchies
Doodle Chapter 9
Mini Chapter: Why Y/n is the way he is
Random Meme for Your Entertainment
Doodle Chapter 10
Merry Christmas
Doodle Chapter 11
Chapter 35 Panic! At Egghead
Mini Chapter: Why Y/n is the way he is Part 2
SBS Segment 4
Chapter 36 Dawn and Darkness
Chapter 37 Elder Planets, the Planteers
Chapter 38 The Odyssey

Chapter 13 The Mythic Clash

4.6K 150 83
By Yog-sazeth

3rd POV

Y/n and Yamato were laying on the ground, resting from the they're intense fight.

A loud voice suddenly rang out, "WE HAVE NEWS FOR EVERYONE ON ONIGASHIMA!! A BATTLE RESULT!!!"

""STARW HAT" LUFFY, THE REBEL WITH THE HIGHEST BOUNTY, HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!"

Y/n bolted up, "WHAT?!!" he screamed.

"AFTER "STRAW HAT" LUFFY WAS SLAUGHTERED BY KAIDO SAMA, HIS CORPSE WAS DROPPED TO THE DARKEST DEPTHS OF THE NIGHT SEA!!"

"THE KOZUKI SAMURAI AND YOUR CAPTAIN HAVE FAILED!! WHO WANTS TO BE NEXT!? DO ANY OF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?! KAIDO SAMA IS ON HIS WAY TO OVERSEE "CLEAN UP". BUT HE IS WILLING TO GRACIOUSLY ACCEPT YOUR SURRENDER!!"

"IF YOU RAISE YOUR HANDS AND SWEAR FEALTY, YOUR LIFE WILL BE SPARED, AND YOU WILL BE WELCOMED INTO THE FOLD!!" 

"SCREW THAT!!!" Y/n yelled as he jumped to his feet, "Yamato!! Get up!!"

"Wha-" Yamato jolted awake.

"We gotta go face your old man!!"

Yamato blinked for a moment, then her face split into a wide grin. She got to her feet as well and the two began running.

"WE'RE COMING FOR YOU KAIDO!!" they shouted in unison.

(Time skip brought you by Y/n and Yamato going up the floors)

"THIS IS KOZUKI MOMONOSUKE!!"

Y/n and Yamato looked around.

"LUFFY *Hiccup* ENTRUSTED ME WITH A MESSAGE!!"

"Is he crying again?" Y/n said.

"LUFFY IS STILL ALIVE!! HE TOLD ME HE WOULD DEFINITELY MAKE IT BACK!!"

"SO PLEASE, KEEP FIGHTING!! EVEN IF IT HURTS, EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT!! I IMPLORE YOU TO KEEP FIGHTING UNTIL YOUR VERY LAST BREATH!!"

"BECAUSE LUFFY IS GOING TO WIN!!!!"

Y/n grinned, "That Chibinosuke. Who does he think he is pretending to be so brave."

They burst onto the roof and ran to the edge. They looked down to see Kaido standing at the edge of the island.

Yamato took a deep breath and shouted with all her might, "KAIDOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Kaido looked up at his daughter, "Don't you mean "Father," Yamato!!"

"That bond has chained me for too long! I'm here to free myself!!" Yamato shouted.

"I'm here too also but I think this is a personal thing between you two and so I'll keep quiet!" Y/n said.

Kaido transformed into his beast form and flew up to face them.

"Straw Hat and Oden's brat are already dead!! If you going to play, you should learn to protect your pieces!! A snot nosed kid like you throwing off your chains. You think you can just leave?!"

"Momonosukes not dead!! And yes she can!!!" Y/n shouted.

"That's right!! I'm going to sail the seas with Y/n after I drive you out of Wano, Kaido!!"

Kaido then transformed into his hybrid form and landed on the roof of the skull dome, "Woro ro ro!! It's not like I'll settle for anywhere else, Yamato!! I've been staying here because Wano is special!!"

"You have no chance against me!! Just accept your fate and become this country's shogun!!"

"No way! I already know I'm not gonna beat you!!" Yamato shouted, "Luffy is the one Kozuki Oden was waiting for!! I'm just going to hold you off util he gets back!!!"

"Don't expect me to go easy on you, Yamato!!!!" Kaido roared.

Yamato kicked off her geta's and raised her bat up to the sky as thunder rolled above, "I'm gonna defend Wano!!!"

A bolt of lightning came down and struck Yamato and she began to transform. Her feet turned into paws, her nails turned into claws, a snout filled with sharp teeth protruded from her face and a large fluffy tail popped out from her behind.

Kaido smirked and charged towards her, mace ready to swing. Yamato gripped her own mace tightly and swung. The two clubs of metal clashed together, sending Haki sparking through the air.

"You'll make for a worthy addition to our military strength, Yamato. Woro ro ro ro!!" Kaido laughed as they're mace clashed once more.

"Is that any way for a father to talk to his child?!" Yamato shouted.

"I went through a lot to get that Devil Fruit. It took me great pains to get my hands on that Devil Fruit. I didn't intend on letting you have it!"

"I only ate it 'cause I was hungry!! It was a real shock!! All I wanted was to set sail and now I can't even swim!!"

"I mean, you got the better one! I turned into a rock!" Y/n shouted.

"You said you wanted that one!!" Yamato shouted back.

Kaido glanced over at the second Kozuki child, "And you... You couldn't imagine how much of a shock it was to see that Devil Fruit gone. I didn't expect a snot nosed brat like you would have eaten it!"

Yamato swung at him again but Kaido blocked it, "I've tried to kill you countless times now, and you always knocked me down, but that's what made me strong!! Your shackles weren't the only thing keeping me here!! If I abandon this country,"

"How could I call myself Oden?!"

"For the last time, your not Oden!!"

"Can't you let me have this one?!!"

"NO!!!"

"The Inu Inu no mi is an incredibly valuable mythical zoan!!" Kaido roared.

He raised his mace over his head, "It was a mistake to let a wannabe Oden like you eat it!! The Makami is Wano's guardian deity! Now it's your job to protect Wano for me!!"

He struck Yamato and knocked her into a boulder.

"Yamato!!" Y/n yelled, then glared at Kaido, "Nobody is allowed to hit my friend into a boulder but me!!"

He closed in took a deep breath. He opened his mouth and white mist began pouring out. He was engulfed in the mist a loud roar rang out.

Yamato pulled herself out of the boulder, "Y/n?"

"You're going to get it now Kaido!! Now I can actually move and talk and fight!! Now you..."

"....Will fear me!!!"

Kaido and Yamato both stared at the small monkey bouncing up and down on the ground.

"....Um, hello? I said FEAR me?! Why are you both just staring at me, and when did you get noticeably... bigger...."

He trailed off as he saw his tiny squishy paws.

"Wait a minute."

He began looking at his very small fluffy and hugable body.

"Why am I so small?!!" he shouted, "Damn it!! First it was not being able to move and now I'm a midget!!"

"Y/n look out!!"

Y/n looked up to see Kaido loomed over him, his mace raised, "I'll be taking that fruit back!!!" he roared as he swung down. There was a loud "BOOM!!!" as the mace made contact with the ground.

"Y/n!!"

"Excuse me! I wasn't done complaining!!"

Kaido looked up to see Y/n in the air upside down with his tiny arms cross. His head suddenly turned right side up so that the top of his head touched his tummy, "So like I was saying, I really don't like how I'm so small. But if I can still beat you up, I'm fine with it!!"

He wound up his arm.

"Huago...."

"YAMA!!!!"

Kaido stumbled backwards from the blow. Y/n grinned as his body turned tight side up to match his head.

"There's more where that came from!!"

The wisps floating around him began spinning in circles. Two large paws burst our from the centers and hissed as they were infused with Haki.

"Ishi no ashi!!"

Kaido was pulverized as the the small but furious fists pelted every part of his body, "Annoying brat...!!"

Kaido took a deep breath and fired a beam from his mouth, "BORO BREATH!!!"

"NAMUJI HYOGA!!!!"

A different beam collided with Kaido's swirling together before exploding.

Y/n turned around to see Yamato standing there, "What gives Yamato?!"

"I want to fight him too!!"

Y/n looked at her for a good five seconds. Yamato stared back at him. Y/n's face split into a wide grin, "Okay, fine."

"You better not slow me down."

"Speak for yourself."

Kaido glared down at the two glared up at him.

"I'm going to help the samurai and protect this country from you!!" Yamato shouted.

"Your rain is over!!" Y/n shouted.

"I'm not gonna let that happen!!" Kaido roared.

All three took a deep breath before firing they're beams.

"NAMUJI HYOGA!!!"

"TENGOKU TSUKINUKU!!!"

"BORO BREATH!!!!!"

(Time skip brought to you by 3 mythical creatures clashing)

"The Clima-Tact I invented is talking?! Does that make me even more of a genius?"

"Maybe I accidentally brought it to life?"

"No, it's like I keep trying to tell you, it's me! The one they used to call Zeus!!"

"Why are you in my Clima-Tact!? Weren't you eaten back there!?"

Nami, Usopp, Gen and Tama were still making they're way to the performance floor. They were all staring down at Nami's baton that somehow grew a face and was now talking to them.

"Well, after my soul left my old body, I started to get really dizzy. That new kid, Hera, was about to absorb me. When Nami extended her Clim-Tact towards us. It was like she swiped me from her right before I was eaten!"

Suddenly end of the Clima-Tact bulged out and grew a face and a cap, "And now look at me now!! I've been given a new lease on life!!"

"What?! I didn't sign up for an annoying, sentient weapon!!" Nami snapped.

"That's right! You still haven't forgiven me!! But... I can't leave without Mama's powers!!" Zeus cried.

Right then, they turned the corner and saw they had reached the stage looking out on the entire performance floor.

"It's time to start giving orders, Tama!!" Usopp told the little girl.

"Okay!!"

There were only two people on the balcony, Bao Huang, one of the Mary's and a random foot soldier.

"EVERYONE ON ONIGASHIMA!!" Bao Huang yelled, her voice somehow magnified so that everyone in the entire skull dome could hear, "THE ENEMY LEADER, MOMO-"

That's when the solider saw them, "Bao Huang sama, behind you!!"

She whipped around to see them standing there, "It's the Starw Hat Crew!!"

"Ah!! Usohachi kun!!"

"Wha-"

Before Usopp could finish his sentence, Ulti appeared out of nowhere and smashed Usopp's head into the ground and grabbed Otama by the neck.

"It's all because of her, isn't it?!" she demanded, "She keeps converting our allies to your side one by one, even Big Mom!!"

"Otama!!" Nami cried, "How can she still be standing?"

"It's your fault Pay-Pay.... and that idiot... is hurt!!!" Ulti yelled as her grip around Otama's neck tightened, making the poor girl gasp for breath.

Nami's protective instincts kicked in and swung her baton, "I thought I already told you to..."

"KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF HER!!"

"Huh?!"

Zeus turned around to smile at her, "Nami, you can use your tact like usual!! I'm just here to help!!"

"This is unbelievable!" Nami said.

"Her skin is crazy hard!! But her insides must be messed up after what Mama did!! She'll go down in one shot if we strike her with a thunderbolt!!"

"I can't use an attack that big!! Otama will get hit too!!" Nami said.

Suddenly, a small seed hit Ulti near the shoulder, "Huh?!"

"Lethal... Green Star!!"

"SARGASSO!!"

Otama was sent flying through the air. Gen ran towards her and caught her in his arms.

"I split them up!! Do it now, Nami!!!" Usopp shouted.

"Weather Egg!! Time for a thunder cloud!!"

One of her cloud bubbles popped out of the end of her baton and it burst reavling...

"Zeus?!"

Instead of the usual thundercloud, Zeus had emerged from the bubble.

"Not anymore!! Give me a new, Nami!!" not Zeus said.

Nami thought about it for a moment, "Cotton?!"

".........I am Zeus, Nami's right hand man!! Brace yourself!!" he roared as he began to grow darker, electricity sparking from his body.

"Let's do this, Zeus!!"

 Nami swung her baton down, "Thunder bolt!!"

A bolt of lightning shot down from Zeus towards Ulti, but she jumped out of the way.

"No way..." Nami murmured in shock.

"It's over!!!" Ulti sneered.

"No it's not!!"

Zeus, now in the form of the lighting bolt turned the direction he was moving in and shot towards the headliner, "It's my job is..."

"...To make sure our attacks land!!"

Ulti shrieked in pain before falling to the ground with a thud.

"WHAAAAAAT?! THEY BEAT ULTI SAMA?! THIS IS JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO PAGE ONE SAMA AND GENTARO SAMA!!!"

"NOW TWO OF THE TOBI ROPPO AND ONE OF THE STRONGEST HEADLINERS HAVE BEEN DEFEATED!!!"

This sent the Beast Pirates into a panic, "What?!!" "This can't be! This is unheard of!!" "Are they backing us into a corner?!"

"Bao Huang sama, everybody can hear you!!" the foot soldier desperate said.

"OH NO! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BROADCAST THAT!! KYAA!! WHAT THE HELL?! IT'S A MONSTER!!!"

What had happened is that Usopp took her and the grunt out with his Green Star Devil.

Gen hurried over with Otama and pointed to the paper on Bao Huang's face, "Otama chan! The paper is a transmitter! Now's the time to give your orders!!"

"Right!"

He hoisted her up on his shoulders and walked to the edge of the roof tiles. They both looked down at the battle going on down in the performance hall.

Gen noticed that her hands were trembling so held one of them. Tama looked down to see Gen giving her a nod. Tama nodded as well, a determined look on her face and took a deep breath before she spoke.

"THIS... THIS IS OTAMA!!"

Her voice rang all through out the skull dome. Making everyone stop in they're tracks.

Down on the live floor, the samurai and Beast Pirates were staring up at the little girl.

"What is a brat doing in this warzone? And is that the cabin boy?" Queen growled and then roared up at her, "WHERE IS BAO HUANG?! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

Tama let out a small squeak. She began foaming from the mouth and falling over backwards.

"Otama chan!"

Gen caught her and held her in his arms. He could feel her trembling.

"It's okay. It's okay." he said softly as he patted the back of her head, trying to calm her down.

"Mofumofu nii chan..."

He looked realized she was crying, "I'm scared..." she whimpered.

Gen bit his lip. He looked down at the Beast Pirates and Queen and yelling at them. Just the meer sight made his knees shake.

"I know it's scary..."

"I know you want to run away..."

"I know you just want to curl up and cry..."

"But you have to stand up for yourself!"

"You can do it, Otama!!" Nami and Usopp shouted.

Otama could feel that Gen was trembling like she was, "I know it's scary but please Otama chan. You're the only one that can turned the tides."

She realized that he was just as scared as she was now. But he was still trying to fight for the freedom of Wano.

Otoma bit her lip and wiped away her tears, "Raise me up Mofumofu nii chan!"

Gen put her back onto his shoulders. She squeezed his hand slightly, trying to muster up the courage for what she was about to do.

"EVERY-EVERYONE WHO ATE MY KIBI DANGO!! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!"

Shouts came up from from the performance floor again.

"She's still making a racket up there!!"

"What is that brat's deal? Knock her off the the ledge!!"

Gen felt Tama's grip tighten around his hand, "Keep going Otama chan!" he encouraged.

Tama took another deep breath, "LUFFY ANIKI AND HIS FRIENDS, MOMONOSUKE KUN AND HIS RETAINERS... YOU'RE ON THEIR SIDE NOW!! LET'S DO IT TOGETHER!!! LET'S TAKE DOWN KAIDO!!!!!!"

There was a long pause. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"That brat clearly doesn't know her place. CRUSH HER!!!" Queen roared.

Gen instinctively put Tama down from his shoulders, and into his arms, trying to shield the little girl.

There was a loud cheer as the Gifters began attacking, but not them. They began attack they're own allies.

From all over the skull domes frantic messages began coming in about how the Gifters had turned and were attacking they're fellow Beast Pirates.

"You did it Ota-"

"Nice work Otama!" Nami cried as she shoved Gen out of the way to give Tama a hug.

"The plan went perfectly!!" Usopp cheered.

Gen said something but it was muffled out because he had his face against the floor.

(Meanwhile back on the roof)

"Ringing Arrow!!"

Yamato shot a force of air towards Kaido who simply knocked it away with his mace.

Kaido smirked at her before he disappeared. Yamato eyes widen and she looked around frantically.

"Up!! He's up!!" Y/n shouted.

She looked up to see too see Kaido flying over her, "Thunderous Arrow!!!"

Kaido shot a force of air smilar to the one Yamato shot. She blocked it with her mace but the impact sent her careening into near by boulder. Kaido landed back on the ground as Yamato pulled herself out from the rocks.

"*Huff... Huff...* You're trying... *Huff...* to kill me!!" she panted.

"That's right. This ins't a family squabble. You should've been prepared for war. Carrying Oden's name is a heavy burden. I'm not playing around, Yamato!!" Kaido said.

"What's wrong with admiring him?! I was captivated by Oden!!"

She thought back to how he chained her up for saying she was Oden. How he threw her in a cave to starve. How the samurai staked they're lives to help her and Y/n escape. How Y/n had been with her for 18 years and how the first thing he did after he escaped prison was come back to her.

"Even I have people that believed in me!! People that accepted me!!"

"That's me!!" Y/n said.

The two began running towards each other, both maces crackling with Haki.

"What right did you have to steal my freedom?! What right did you have to steal Wano's freedom?!" Yamato shouted.

"There are no easy answers in this world!" Kaido roared.

"THUNDER BAGUA!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 7.3K 87
Y/N has spent his entire life running from the navy and trying to survive in the world. After the roanoke incident, his bounty become one of the most...
13 0 7
Oceans... oceans as far as the eye can see. For more than a millennium, this world has seen nothing but islands upon a vast desert of water. After li...
263 15 3
This is story of ancient times where the human and demon realms were competing for possession and broke out a war, basically, the demons were sealed...
26 6 3
With everyone around you dead and the ship slowly sinking, you're sure that you're done for when a pirate ship chances by the wreckage. Instead, the...