Hurt by love.| ✔️

By little_misswritesss

19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior i... More

Characters.
Introduction.
Aurora.
Dinner with the Rossi's.
Dante.
New home. New life.
Raspberries.
I met an angel.
Giovanni and Ace.
Mafia Ball.
Mafia Ball pt 2.
Who dies?
Mini Dante and mini Aurora.
Burn him to death.
New relationship?
Brothers.
Secrets and lies.
New York.
Devil and angel.
Ups and downs.
Love or hatred.
Reunited.
Bloody red.
Spanish & Italian.
Kids.
Complicated.
Right time.
Comes and goes.
New Family Member.
Change.
The past.
"We all need someone in the end"
True colours.
Key to my lock.
Curiosity.
Betrayal.
Moved on.
Goodbye?
Fight back.
Bad news.
Waiting.
Come home.
Old life.
Changes.
Mafia Queen.
Bigger family.
Safe, loved, home.
Always and forever.
Soulmate.

Powerful.

4.1K 82 50
By little_misswritesss

2 weeks later—
Well it was official. Me and Dante are getting married in 5 days. We're having it in this beautiful park filled with loads of kind of flowers.

I haven't been there but Thalia showed me so pictures and god I was amazed. It looked like a dream. I can say that I'm also officially the mafia queen. Exciting right? Yeah totally. Well me , Thalia, Xavier and Dante will be heading over to Spain and getting to tell everyone the news. I also have to decide who I want to be my right hand whenever I leave the country.

Which will be most times. But most of the mafia will be based at Italy since I'm gonna be there. My dad and brothers hired a lot of people to work for us. So it isn't a problem to take half of them with me and for them to work for Dante.

Well anyways me and Thalia got ready to go look at some wedding dresses. We're at this beautiful shop that sells them. We've been through so many dresses that I'm just so tired that I'm about to give up.

"What about this one Aurora?"

I turned to where Thalia was speaking and holy fuck. That dress was fucking drop dead gorgeous.

I loved it. It was like falling in love by just looking at it deeply.

"I think that's a yes by how you're looking at it" Thalia said smiling.

"Yes. Yes it is a total yes"

"You ladies have a nice style" the lady from behind counter said smiling at us.

"Thank you" Thalia said.

"We'd like this dress" I said to her.

"That isn't a problem I'll pack it up for you" she said coming from round the counter and getting the dress from Thalias hand. And she went off behind the curtain.

—At home—
"Ladies have you found the dress?" Xavier said walking in with Carlo in his hands sitting down next to Thalia. Dante was dragging behind him sitting down next to me.

"Yes. We did. That dress is drop gorgeous" Thalia said excitedly as if it was her wedding. Which made me chuckle.

"Do you like it or is Thalia the only one liking it?" Dante asked me.

"I don't like it. I love it"

"I'm glad"

I suddenly didn't feel well and stood up and ran to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. Ew. Gross. I hear someone run after me in here.

"Oh my god what happened to you amore!" This was Thalias voice. "No no no you cannot be sick before your fucking wedding that's out of order!"

I want to laugh how she cares about the wedding more instead of my hair.

"Ah shit! Your hair!" She shouted. Wow it's like she read my mind. She ran up and took my hair out of the way. While I continued to vomit.

"Oh god that's bad" I hear Xavier said. Do not tell me they came along as well. ugh! This is embarrassing.

"Is she okay?" I hear Dante ask Thalia.

"I don't know Dante. I'm not her feelings am I?" Thalia said sarcastically making him kinda chuckle.

"I feel terrible" I mumbled.

"Yeah you look like it" she replied. "You done?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah I think so" I mumbled yet again standing up. My legs were shaking and so are my hands. Dante walks up to me.

"Steady there" he said quietly helping me.

"I think I need to brush my teeth"

"Ahaha sure you do baby" he laughed.

"Mhm" i walk over to the sink and hoover over it having my hands on each side of it taking deep breaths in.

I slowly grab the tooth brush and apply the tooth paste on it and start brushing my teeth. They all stand there looking at me.

"You do know you don't have to stand here and watch me" I mumbled while having the tooth paste in my mouth looking at them through the reflection in the mirror.

"We just want to make sure you're okay" Thalia said.

"I'm fine. It was just a one time thing. I'll come down stairs soon. I just think I'll have a shower too"

"Okay. If anything shout and scream until someone comes in" she said making all of us laugh.

"Sure thing" I laughed. As I said that they all left but Dante gave me one last look and closed the door behind him.

Gosh I feel horrible. I finished with my teeth and stripped out of clothes turning on the shower head and waiting for the water to be warm. After it did I hopped in and relaxed into the warm sensation hitting my body.

I took my raspberry body wash and squirted it on my hand and started washing myself. And then took my also raspberry shampoo and squeezed it out onto my hair and started rubbing it on my scalp.

After I'm done with that I start to wash all the soap off of my whole body. When I'm also done with that I step out of the shower rapping the towel around my head and body. Opening the door and closing the light behind me heading towards mine and Dante's bedroom.

When I walked in I see Dante on the bed looking through his phone. "Why aren't you with Thalia and Xavier?" I asked he looked up at me. Eying me from head to toe.

"I figured that you'll be probably tired after all that so I decided to join you. Plus Thalia and Xavier were going to put Carlo to sleep and go sleep themselves"

I nod and walk towards the closet. Picking out my pyjamas outing them on and walking out sitting down next to Dante on the bed. He looked at me for a second and turned his phone off putting it on his night stand.

He turned to me and pulled me under the covers and cuddled up. I smile up at him. "I hope you're gonna be better tomorrow" he spoke up looking down at me giving me kiss on the lips.

"Thank you"

"I wonder what made you throw up"

"Same to be honest. I haven't ate nor drank anything that should make me throw up."

"Interesting"

"Mhm" I hummed closing my eyes.

"Goodnight I love you Aurora"

"Goodnight I love you too Dante"

—morning—u
You won't guess how I fucking got woke up. Well me and Dante didn't sleep the full night because of me vomiting. But anyways the thing that woke me up was vomiting. Ew. From the fucking morning. Great. In the process I woke up Dante. Which is also great. Ugh. He's currently sanding next to me holding hair.

"You're okay" he kept on saying while rubbing my back with his other hand. Fucking hate this.  I stand up slowly with him helping me. I walk over to the sink and wash my teeth.

Im done I rest myself on the sink feeling light headed. I could feel Dante's eyes on me the whole time. He sighs and walks up to me.

"Come on" he said pulling me into the room and onto the bed laying down with me.

I turned away from him. He placed his hand on my back and started to rub it. And that honestly have made me fell asleep after a while.

—Dantes pov—
I honestly have no idea what's up with her. After I know that she's asleep I walk out the bedroom and downstairs I feel my phone ring in my pocket when I take it out it was Alfonzo.

"Yes fonz?"

"Hey, is Aurora mad at me? She hasn't replied to any my messages or calls"

"No no. She isn't mad or anything she isn't feeling well. She currently fallen asleep again after vomiting. She didn't sleep well last night because she didn't feel well and also vomited"

"Oh shit. I hope she'll get better. Me, Lucia, Andrea, Elena, Diego, Enzo and Angelo want to come over since that didn't happen in a while"

"Yeah sure. I have loads of work and meetings to attend to. So the people you can call is Thalia and my mum. Me, Xavier and dad will be at meetings until evening"

"Yeah okay. We'll only come if Aurora will feel better though"

"That would be a great idea"

"Alright see you"

With that we ended our call and I see Xavier walking in all dressed and ready to go. It was same with me but I'm exhausted from the whole night. I'm not blaming Aurora. It wasn't her fault at all.

"I don't think you had a great sleep"

"How did you know" I said rolling my eyes.

"The bags under your eyes are darker than usual. What happened?"

"Aurora" I started and sighed. "She was vomiting all night. I have no idea what's wrong with her"

He stopped in his tracks and elbowed me lightly. "What if she's pregnan!" He exclaimed.

"I don't think so"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

"Wanna have a bet?"

"Yeah wanna?"

"Yes"

"Okay if I win you buy me 2 bottles of vodka and I drink alone"

"Oh my god that will be pain for my eyes"

"Yeah I know that's why I said it"

"Fine. If I win we all go to a party and you don't drink even a little beer"

"Bitch" he mumbled.

"Do we have a deal or not?"

"Yes we do"

"Good" I said while shaking his hand and smirking and he is doing the exact same. "Right let's go" I said breaking from our little hand shake and grabbing my car keys and heading out with him behind me.

What if Xavier is right? What if she is pregnant? Ugh if I loose this bet I swear to god I'll be hearing about how I lost all my bloody life. But I wouldn't regret it.

I want a kid with her. This might sound stupid but i think I found my soulmate. I found her and I didn't even marry her yet. I remember how I was hateful towards the fact that I had to meet her.

I was so against love. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket again. It was... holy shit I cannot believe my eyes right now.

"Xavier am I reading this right?" I said passing him my phone to see.

"Yes I think you are" he said with the same expression on his face as I have. Shock. I answer the call. Well it's time to be a dick.

"What do you minion want?"

"I- we need your help" I hear Giovanni call out.

"Huh?"

"Ace... he isn't good Dante. If Aurora finds out she'll be dreadful." Giovanni said that in a worried voice.

"What's up with him?"

"He got shot"

"Where?"

"Stomach"

"Did you take him to the hospital?"

"No"

"Honestly Giovanni you surprise me with how dumb you are. You're dumber than you look. It's worrying"

"Ha ha ha very funny how you're making jokes while Ace it's literally dying"

"Who's fault is that?"

"Mine"

"Congratulations for guessing correctly. Take him to the hospital Giovanni. Now."

"What no. They won't help at all"

"Honestly how much dumber can you get?"

"Okay fine if I take him there what do I say?"

"He got shot by a random guy. You didn't see his face therefore they can't do anything about it... wait. How did he get shot?"

"Our enemy"

"Ah okay. Well anyway take him to the hospital. Bye" I ended the call and looked at Xavier.

"He's really dumb" Xavier said shaking his head disappointed.

"I wonder where he got the dumbness from. I personally think that Ace is smarter than him"

"He is. And fuck Ace is younger"

"Exactly" we both laugh and head into my car.

I think that Giovanni got his mothers personality. Ace and Aurora got Vincenzo's. They're both smart. I'd even say somewhat smarter than me. Even Aurora. It's only been a week since she became the boss and she's already acting as if she's been their boss for ages now.

Which is great. She learns faster than I thought. But I think that he moving away for a year got her hella smarter and more quicker at learning things now.

She learned how to manage things by herself. He actions got quicker. She even knows how to hold a gun and shoot. Her aim is better than Thalias. But hers is also good.

She impressed all three of us when she shot Grayson. We thought that was our last day on earth. Especially mine. I was dying on the floor. If not her I'd be long gone by now. If not her we'd all be dead.

We're all grateful for her. Even Xavier. Even though he doesn't show it as much. But he cares for her. He makes sure she doesn't end up dead or hurt. Whenever I can't protect her from the bad people he does.

He also puts her behind him to prevent her from getting hurt. And I like that about him. Same with Thalia. She also steps in front of her. We all treat her like a baby. But being honest she's the one that could save us more than we could ever.

And to be fair. I think that that is only because she knows how to protect herself from the bad. And that's only because of how tough her life has been since her mother has died. She protected herself from Vincenzo if my dad couldn't.

That girl is more powerful than she looks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 426 34
**𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚 ...
7.1K 102 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
91.5K 1.1K 19
"𝑨𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆" Nineteen year old girl Natalia was sold by he...
71.6K 1K 34
Aurora Faye is a 18 year old girl with a tough life. Her dad is abusive and Aurora is suffering with self harm and an eating disorder. Her family Dev...