tale of the nine tailed x rea...

By Quackthe_duck

what if Lee Yeon fell in love with you? who will Nam Ji-ah fall in love with? what if you were there with him? More

Introduction
Characters
About y/n
A glimpse into the past
Y/N's journey from Seoul
The fox bride
important note
The fox bride -2
Not a chapter
The fox with the red umbrella
yeou gogae
Soo young' s truth
The fall and Lee Yeon's past
the fountain of luck
Nightmares
The snail bride
bulgasari
the brothers conversation
the investigation of the skull case
the investigation of the skull case-2
The survivors of the galaxy
the survivors of the galaxy -2
The dragon King
The attractive thief and July 15
The Shaman
A sweet moment after the rescue
the direction of ghosts
the phone call
Lee Rang's Past
A sweet dinner and the man
the funeral
The Hell Of Blades
Meeting Shin Joo
Ah eum and Lee Yeon
Min-seo and Yeon-seo
Dogs

first meeting

1.7K 54 3
By Quackthe_duck

Hey guys! How r u ? I'm finally posting this after getting time to just chillax and write. Anyways let's continue with the story .btw italics is y/N's thoughts.

Y/N pov
When I reached I was shocked to see the bus crashed, there was blood on the windows which made me gasp and become horrified. I vaguely Heard the diver call the police . The place was yeou gogae , the place where Ji-Ah's parents..... Ignored the sadness and ran into the bus hoping everyone was fine alive, I shaked and called out to the driver and the passengers hoping praying they were alive , only one was alive.

Third person pov
Lee Yeon was walking on the road with blood on his hand and it started raining.

Y/N pov
There were police and reporters everywhere. A officer recognised me and asked what I was doing here? Even I have no Idea.  I replied," detective baek, you almost had to process my corpse today. He confusedly asked me what I was talking about. I revealed that I was supposed to be on the bus. He asked me if I was serious and continued that 5 people are dead and only one person survived. Wait " there should be one more person". " What?" Baek asked confused. " There should seven people on the bus." " Are you sure?" " I saw with my own eyes..... He's the only one missing, there's no body or anything". " Maybe he got off" he tried to reason. " No , there was no stop in the middle". He went to investigate.

Koo shin Joo pov
" Only 1 out of 6 survived" , I read out loud. Lee Yeon walked in fixing his jacket we had a minute conversation about the accident before he walked out.

Y/N pov
The girl was in the hospital when I next saw her. " Soo young, do you recognise me? We met at the bus stop "
I spoke trying to break the ice , she was looking at the ceiling. I asked again" do you remember how the accident occurred?" She moved her head to a no still looking at the ceiling. I sat down " you must be scared because you are the only one who survived. A person I know was in a similar accident a long time ago. If you put your mind to it, a tragedy can become a very convenient shield because everyone fusses over you and pours out their sympathy but I know you'll become strong ,  " Besides it's more fun being a production director than a victim ".I told her the same thing I kept telling to Ji ah  since I was young. " Contact me if you need anything". I said keeping my buisness card near her bed before going I asked if she saw a young man near the window, she looked at me , I showed her the photo of the umbrella and asked if he had an umbrella like this. She started breathing heavily and so she did see him , I tried asking about him and she just said" he'll come" " huh" " he'll come to kill me too".

Author's pov
It's raining and Lee Yeon is walking to the hospital with his red umbrella.

Y/N pov
I called jae Hwan and arranged detective baek  to send some people to the hospital. I asked him about the bus cameras and they were blank just like the wedding hall, there were no footage whatsoever. I saw the man I saw at the wedding come up to reception and ask for the girl. " Are you together" i asked. " What?" He said turning towards me , I put my phone to my ear and said " found him".

Outside the hospital

" Why does a  journalist want to see me?" How does he know my profession  "what do you think?" I asked playing along. " Are you scouting me to become an idol? , But sorry, I can't sing not dance, my only talent is my face" . I couldn't help but snort and say " yes Im scouting you, but not to higher your ego. " Then?" He asked. " Its for the report of a bus on which they were 7 people but found only 6. "  He said " it's not a intresting report for your kind of journalism and I prefer rom coms". I inwardly rolled my eyes and passed my phone and asked " so what do you think about this?" . He looked at it and complimented" that color photographs very well". Seriously . I told him " I don't if it is coincidence or not but I already saw you 3 times,
First, in the wedding hall where the bride disappeared.
Second, on the bus
Third, at this hospital where I came to meet the victim.  " Let's say it's fate but sorry to disappoint. I'm already seeing someone plus I'm very devoted ",  Before he could walk away, I asked " did you kill them?" He looked back at me , I continued " are you here to kill her too?" . " I met someone that I just want to kill. Just now", he said. Is it me?

Koo shin Joo pov
I stood outside the hospital impatiently waiting for Mr Lee.

Y/N pov
" Don't people usually have proof, when they ask reude questions like that? ... Like physical proof or witness   or atleast a police badge".  " Sorry if I'm being rude" I said even though I don't feel sorry. " I don't need your empty apology" he said. I need to know the truth so I told him to have his coffee but he refused saying it's a dangerous world. He started to walk away I tried asking for his name but it failed so I got another Idea modern problems require modern solutions , I threw my bag to him asking him to take my buisness card from it but he threw it back to me. I called jae Hwan and asked him to ask detective baek to run a fingerprint for me from a leather bag. Damn , I should think like this more often.

Lee Yeon POV
She looked so similar to a eum that I almost staggered.
The whole car ride it was Bugging my head is she..... No , stop hoping.

Hey guys that's it for today. I have a feeling this story will be very long but anyways

Saranghae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 781 49
(In Editing/ Fixed Chapters will say edited) Being a prince, king, or guards can be one thing but when you add demons and reincarnations what do you...
2K 89 6
Demons cannot fall in love because love is pure... but what if a demon wishes to love a pure soul? What if she becomes the reason why he comes to thi...
20.9K 1.3K 32
Once, a Nine-Tailed Fox and a human fell in love, but she tragically died in her lover's arms. And for centuries, the Nine-Taled Fox has wandered the...
1.6K 186 26
Innocent Ahn Eunkyung is in love with ill mannered and short tempered Park Chanyeol. On Eunkyung's request, her father agrees to meet Park Chanyeol b...