TDS Oneshots - Love in the Air

By Italais

Hello! ๐Ÿ˜ Shipping book ๐Ÿ˜ณ Welcome to my silly oneshot book full of ships, nsfw, and plenty of love! I gladl... More

โœจWelcome Reader! Requests & Feedback here โœจ
๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ง Engineer x Accelerator โšก๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿš” Titan Discord got Leaked ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿšจ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Penumbras x Umbra ๐Ÿ”ž
๐ŸŽƒ Lord Sinister x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ—ก๐ŸŒŸ Gold Titans Grand Return ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ—ก
๐Ÿ’• Valentines Special ๐Ÿ’•
[Request] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ
โœ๏ธ โœจ Writing Tips โœจ โœ๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ Umbra Turns into a Child โ˜€๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ”ž NSFW Chapter Sneek Peaks ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿ’ซ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Solar x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿ”ž
[Request] ๐Ÿ‘‘ Fallen King x Void Reaver ๐Ÿ’œ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž โ„๏ธ Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž ๐ŸŒ™
[April Fools] ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต Solar Eclipse Orgy ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต
๐Ÿ”ฅ โ‡๏ธ Raider Boss' Grand Return โ‡๏ธ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โœ๏ธ โœจ How To Write Fights โœ๏ธ โœจ
๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ‘‘ Umbra x Penumbras ๐ŸŒ™ ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿช„ Void Caster x Narrator ๐Ÿ“š
๐Ÿงน (Maid!) Penumbras x (Sick!) Umbra ๐ŸŒค๏ธ
๐Ÿ™ i need your help please (writers block) ๐Ÿ˜”
[Spicy] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿฉต
โš”๏ธ Little Warriors Lullaby ๐ŸŽต (Gladiator & Swordmaster)
๐ŸŽƒ Jaxe x Swamp Monster ๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿฅณ 10k Reads?! HOLY SHIT๐ŸŽ‰
A\N: I have returned bitches! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“ || (Fem!) Fallen Queen x (Tower!) Reader โšœ๏ธ
๐Ÿ–ค Fallen Queen x Reader HCs! ๐Ÿซถ
๐Ÿค Ducky Rebellion || Commander & Scout ๐Ÿช–
๐Ÿ”ฎ Void Caster x Narrator (Lunar Overture) ๐ŸŽญ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Umbra x Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž (20k Special)
๐ŸŽ„ Elf Rebellion ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ–ฒ๏ธ TDS Groupchat: Boss Edition ๐Ÿ›œ

๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ -Part 2

778 11 6
By Italais

Chapter 2: "I'm sorry"

If you're too lazy to read part 1 basically Lunar and Solar had a fortnite battle royale on the dinner table and Umbra and penumbras yelled at them. Lunar started crying and Solar got grounded.

Authors Note: a lot of spelling & grammar errors but I'll fix them later

>———————————————————————<

The Solar Servant stayed in his room all day. He tossed and turned in bed trying to ignore what happened. "What the hell is wrong with me?!"

Solar cringed at what he did. He fought her, he hurt her and he made her cry. Solar just sat in bed and stared at the ceiling.

Occasionally he hit his fist against his head. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" He quietly growled to himself.

Time flew. when he looked out the window it was already getting dark. He turned towards his clock. "5:30..."

A knock disturbed his mourning. He turned his back to the door and yelled out "Go away!".

He heard his door unlock and the door creak open. "Get up." The voice growled at him. It was Penumbras.

"Leave me alone, please." Solar mumbled. Penumbras looked furious. "I said get your ass up, that's an order."

"Why should I?" He shot back. Penumbras tone lowered. "She's gone."

Solars sprung up from his bed and sat up. "What did you say...?" Now paying full attention.

"Lunar left the castle this morning and she hasn't been back since. I want you to go find her and Apologize."

"Where is she? Is she in Rotfield? The Foggy Forest?" Solar had panic illuminate from his voice.

"A Pike told me she went for the Highlands to the North." Penumbras replied.

"I'll get right on it!" Solar hopped out of bed and grabbed his Coat. Penumbras grabbed his shoulder. "Make sure you bring her back, the Queen will be livid if she finds out."

Solar turned his head towards Penumbras. "You aren't going to snitch, right?"

Penumbras chuckled and said "Don't worry, I'll cover for you. I'll try to distract her, but you have to be fast."

"Thank you." Penumbras couldn't see it, but Solar smiled under his mask. "What are friends for? Now go find her." Penumbras waved as Solar rushed out of the Castle.

Solar ran through the Gate and into the Highlands. Thick forests covered the rolling Hills. Solar tried to be quick, but the large amount of overgrowth limited his speed.

30 Minutes went by and Solar Servant was beginning to lose hope. He checked everywhere and there was no sign of Lunar.

Dread began to overtake him. He thought about all the terrible things that could have happened. Maybe a wild animal got her? Maybe she ran away? But the worst thought was the idea that she ended it all.

He sat on a rock and banged his fist on his head. Why did he have to escalate it? He always teased her but that was too much. As he reflected on himself he heard a faint sound.

He stood up and faintly heard sobbing. He followed the sound, destroying anything that stood in his way. As he swiped the vines off a tree, he saw her. Lunar was laying against a rock overlooking a cliff quietly crying.

Solar tried to sneak towards her without alerting her, but he stepped on a branch. He expected her to jump from being startled, but she simply said "If you came to insult me again then leave. I don't want to fight." Her voice sounded like she cried for hours.

"I didn't come to insult you, I came to say sorry." Solar said. He sat down next to her and admired the lovely view.

"Sorry...?" She muttered. "Yeah, I'm sorry for everything. Making fun of you, fighting you and making your life miserable..."

Lunars voice turned aggressive. "You think sorry is gonna cut it?! Nearly every time we met you harassed me. Do you know how much that hurt me?"

Solar sat down next to her. "I know. I'm really sorry." Lunar's voice pipped down and she went back to mumbling. "Can I know why?..."

Solar turned her head towards her but she kept her face turned away from him. "Why what?" He asked

"Why you hate me so much? Why you tease me every time we meet?" She asked. Solar could tell from her tone, she was genuinely curious. It sounded so innocent.

"Do you really want to know why?" He asked her, afraid to tell her the truth. "Yes Please." She replied instantly.

"I always insult you because..." he stopped mid sentence. Lunar turned towards him. "Because?..." curiosity lingered in her voice.

"Because I really like you!" He shot out quickly. He turned his head away in shame. "You insult me, because you like me...?" Lunar said stunned at what he just said.

"When I first met you, I had a crush on you. You made my heart beat faster every time I laid eyes upon you. I didn't even know I had a heart!" Solar said in absolutely shame, the mask hiding his blush.

Lunar blushed a little but she still had a question. "If you had a crush on me, why did you treat me like shit?" She curiously asked, still turned away.

"I didn't know how to talk to you. I'm not good at talking about my feelings. I didn't know how to start a conversation with you, so I teased you." He muttered out, cringing from what he said.

Lunar fell silent reflecting on what Solar said to her. He liked her? Lunar always found him charming, but those years of torment made her mad.

Solar added onto what he said earlier. "Plus, you're really cute when you're angry." He chuckled as he said that.

Lunar blushed madly. "W-well you're s-still an Asshole!" She shot at him trying to sound intimidating. All she got back in response was an "Awwww."

"See what I mean? That's so adorable!" He said like he just won a debate.

Lunar turned her head slowly towards Solar. She thought he was looking away but he was staring right at her. "Your eyes..." He said shockingly.

Lunar quickly turned away. "Fuck." She thought to herself in panic. She forgot to hide her eyes. Her eyes faded away leaving a blank grey face.

"Let me see." Solar said stunned at what he briefly saw. "W-what? No way, you said they were ugly anyway!" She stuttered out.

"I was only joking, I've never actually seen them. Now can I please see them? Pretty pleaseeeee." Solar begged like a little kid.

"No means no." She said looking at the ground. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." He said, attempting to compromise.

Lunar tried to deny but Solar was already taking his Mask off. He took his mask off and put it to the side. He turned towards her and looked at her blank face.

He had Bright Yellow eyes brighter than the sun. His face was covered with Scars. A scar the same size as a finger ran across one of his eyes, a second on his cheek.

Solar could see the Cyan blush of Lunar who checked out his face. She put her hand out and started touching his face catching him off guard. "Shit" Solar thought to himself.

Solar was the now the one beginning to stutter. "H-H-Heyyou gotta show me yours now."

Lunar obliged and her eyes appeared on her face. She had Bright Cyan eyes that even outshined his own. The Titans simply stared at one another's eyes. The orange sky being overtaken by darkness. The moon was the only thing that lit up the night.

Solar noticed from the light that Lunar had a dried tear on her face. He put her hand in her cheek and used his thumb to wipe it off.

"Fuck it." Lunar said grabbing Solars head. She pulled his head down to her and their lips made contact. Their tongues started touching. Lunar fought for dominance but Solar was stronger. They were locked in it. It was like nothing could separate them.

Lunar didn't want to be defeated so she pulled back. Solar pulled back as well. Strings of Saliva were on their faces.

"Y-your still a dickhead y'know." Lunar said turning her head towards the ground. Solar wrapped his arm around Lunars shoulder. Lunar laid her head on Solars shoulder.

"But I love you." Solar laid his head on Lunars head. They watched the Moon and stars glow beautiful colors in the night sky.

>———————————————————————<
End
Ty for reading to the end, hope you enjoyed it. I might make a chapter 3. (Probably will)

V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 222 29
Decided to write a bit cuz i lack the ability to get over TDU. Also sorry if the grammar sucks. English isn't my first language. Also if an operative...
19K 46 23
Hello and welcome to probably one of the worst TDS fanfics that was clearly made by someone who is extremely terrible at writing stories and essays...
29.6K 221 37
No... do not enter... it's hell on Earth. My past self was stupid, bewildered, and immature. Do not read his atrocities. They'll hijt your soul down...
36.6K 758 50
Just some head canons and one shots stories of my favorite web show called "Solarballs" and maybe a lot of stories that is a fake scenario or short...