Muse Go Brrr

By Drag00n5

This was made as a means to expend all of my writing ideas that spontaneously spawned in my head when listeni... More

End of the Beginning
RUN!
Disappointment
Solitude.
Atop The Mountain
Retribution
Dishonorable
Burnt Love
Siblings
Castle
MY Castle
I do it for YOU.
I hate YOU.
Stellar Symphony
Verdiend Paradijs
Predator or Victim?
Farewell To All
Betrayal
Remembering
Could be part of a story
Hesitance
What Happens In A Man's Life Is Already Written
Passion Amongst War
A Siblings' Tradition
Worth

Dominance

3 1 0
By Drag00n5

It was a grueling hike through the Ancient Forest of Nightmares and Torndl'fung's Cavern but we'd finally made it to Old God's Crypt in just a measly week! Exhausted, myself and the group sighed collectively and caught our breath. Just then, Hern stood up and began to make way for the foot of the Crypt.
"What do you think you're doing?" I hollered to him.
Hern chuckled and turned to face me, a malicious smirk plastered on his face. "A question indeed, that be. I'm takin' what's mine thanks to you lot lettin' me chump ye. It's been fun." He waves us off as if to throw away the whole conversation and the group.

"No, it hasn't, Hern." I responded firmly, walking towards him, "And I don't think you're as done with us as you think."
"What're ye goin' on about?"

I grabbed him by the neck, forced him down into the cold stone beneath us. "Your servitude is still required, peasant. Now make happy. Lest you wish for a more short ending to your own story."

"The same goes for all of you, blathering buffoons. In order to survive, you need me! I have the knowledge of this place and the abilities to power it. So as long as I remain here, you are all my slaves. Pawns with no other goal than to do my bidding, serve me to your final breath. Until I say you're through, you keep walking. Until I say our job is complete, you keep fighting. If you truly believe that you want out, I'm more than willing to make that wish come true one way or another."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158 1 11
Hey first this isn't a book this I a short story So the chapters aren't long it was just something I decided to put together as I wrote my book but...
832 34 19
I've decided to finally start posting some of my writings, so this is where I will place the stuff that is too short to warrant it's own book. It wil...
95.1K 1.4K 200
This is just a compilation of a bunch of imagines and one-shots I've come up with over years of writing. I'll take requests, as long as I know the fa...
Oneshots❤ By ;)

Short Story

896 43 35
these r just random stories that come in my brain❤‼️ however, these characters are mine and my friends. You do not have any rights to steal them. Tha...