WRAPPED DOLL | JIKOOK [COMPLE...

By Minficz

"A freshly brewed coffee trickles down the sides of the mug and turns into a shade of deep umber-" "What are... More

|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||
| PROLOGUE |
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
Note.
|12|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|EPILOGUE-1|
|EPILOGUE - 2|
|Finito|

|13|

564 70 339
By Minficz

(A/n:- I am sorry I took too long to write this chapter.
Honestly, I am not good at writing descriptive stuff.
So, this tiny person -Coffeekoo helped me a lot with Jungkook's descriptions. Honestly, she is way too talented in writing when compared to me.
I highly suggest you read her books. They are amazing. And thank you so much for patiently waiting.)

Fluff ahead ~

"Let's do it that way!" Jimin stretches his arms for Jungkook to hold them.

Jungkook blinks at the sudden agreement and slowly takes Jimin's palms into his and starts walking back towards their destination with his eyes never leaving the beautiful tiny man in front of him.

"One step at a time. Okay?"

"Okay." Jimin nods and follows the command.

Once they reached the edge of the path, Jungkook stopped abruptly and Jimin was close to crashing into the other's voluminous chest but managed to avoid it.

"We need to squat, Mimi."

That nickname.

Damn! It still does things inside Jimin's heart.

"I...am sorry. I didn't mean to call you-"

"It's okay," Jimin said.

"Huh?"

"The nickname is fine. You can...call me that," Jimin mumbled unsure of why he said that.

"Oh okay, Mimi." Jungkook smiled wide unable to contain his happiness.

"So, I need to squat?" Jimin asked again to confirm the instructions.

"Yes."

Jimin nodded and held Jungkook's hands tight before squatting down. Jungkook, on the other hand, pulled off his shirt and let himself from the edge dropdown. Jimin gasped as he felt the tug over his hands and his small frame skid forwards.

Splash!

Water? Jimin was sure he heard right.

"J...Jungkook, what is this place?"

"Let go of yourself, Mimi. I will catch you."

"No! Are you crazy? I can't see. What if I drown? I am not moving from here," Jimin's voice shook as he put forth his grip still firm around Jungkook's hands.

"I am aware you can't see and I promise to hold you so that you don't drown. So, allow yourself to jump in. Yeah?" Jungkook tried to convince but Jimin was stoned to his place. He didn't dare to move an inch from his place.

"Okay, how about this?" Jungkook waded his legs in the water with his elbows still over the edge of the boardwalk, "How about you sit comfortably with just your toes touching the water?" Jungkook rubbed his thumb over the latter's palm to calm his nerves.

"Just toes..?"

"Yes, just toes," Jungkook assured.

"Oh okay," Jimin slowly let his ass sit over the edge of the boardwalk and his toes flinching the moment they touched the cold water but eventually let themselves into the water to feel the slow cold waves hitting his ankles.

"You feeling better?" Jungkook asked as he stayed in the water facing Jimin all the while.

"Hmm," Jimin hummed softly before closing his eyes to take a deep breath, "where are we?"

Jungkook let go of Jimin's palm and placed them over the latter's knees to gently part them. He pushed himself to stand in the middle of Jimin's legs with his hands still over his knees.

"What...are you doing?" Jimin stuttered with his cheeks flushing pink and a spark running down to his heart and he feels Jungkook's face oh so close to his.

Jungkook's fingers wrap around Jimin's wrist to guide it in a particular direction," Turn to your right, Mimi," Jungkook leaned close to Jimin's left ear as the latter followed his instructions.

"Like a white, fluffy blanket over a blue canvas, the clouds hover in the beautiful afternoon sky, with the sun rays peeking out mischievously through the gaps as if to say hello." Jimin smiles softly as he feels Jungkook's gentle breaths tickling his skin occasionally as he imagines the scenery.

"And?" Jimin smiles, scooting closer with the water kissing his ankles.

Jungkook then directs their hands to point downwards, "The water of the lake is calm, like the surface of a mirror it reflects the beauty of the sky," he then places Jimin's arms over his shoulders and lets his hands rest over the other's waist, "Look ahead, Mimi. There are glorious trees all around, whose branches sway gracefully with the wind. Listen carefully. It's almost as if the wind is playing a tune and the birds are singing along. Everything around here creates a perfect harmony. The calmness of the lake, the relaxing tune of the wind against the leaves, and the chirping of the birds just blend in beautifully. Can you feel it, Mimi?" Jungkook asks with his lips oh so close to the latter's lips.

"No!" Jimin answered.

"Oh..," Jungkook was caught off-guard by the sudden denial.

Maybe he was wrong.

He could never gain Jimin's trust.

He was simply playing a losing game.

It was just impose-

"I could perfectly see it. I could see it all, Jungkook!" Jimin smiled with his eyes still closed and his arms circling the male's neck with his fingers running through Jungkook's and his forehead resting over the other's.

"You mean you can see?" Jungkook asked quite surprised.

"No, you dumbass! I meant I could see it through your words. You still have the talent in you." Jimin chuckled and pushed himself forwards to sink into the water. Jungkook gasped at the sudden action and tightened his grip around Jimin's waist to hold him close and prevent him from drowning.

"A little heads up would have been great," Jungkook said, with his other hand still holding onto the edge protectively so they don't drown.

"I am sorry, I just got too excited. Plus, you can let me go a little. I know how to swim," Jimin giggled with his hands resting on Jungkook's shoulders.

"I know but I still don't want to let go." Jungkook mumbled with his eyes taking in the mesmerizing beauty in front of him, "Spread your arms and feel the water around you, Mimi."

Well, Jimin was too lost to even listen to Jungkook at the moment.

His ears gave up on hearing after the word 'feel' and they turned pink with imagination running wild in his head.

"Y... you sure?" Jimin asked with blood rushing to his cheeks.

"Yes," Jungkook answered unaware of the wild thoughts circling Jimin's mind.

Jimin traced his fingers down over Jungkook's torso and ran them down below the level of the water and ran them around his waist and finally rested them over Jungkook's shoulder blades.

"Mimi, what are you-"

"Shh! Close your eyes, Kook," Jimin whispers as he grows closer to Jungkook with their bare chests gracing against each other and Jimin's lips brushing against the latter's, "Let me kiss you, Kook."

Wow, now that was something Jungkook did not expect.

Should he accept or deny it?

Is this another one of the granny's tricks?

Or,  was this a genuine request?

"Jungkook?"

"Ye...yes?" Jungkook breathed shakily as Jimin's lips ghosted over his.

"Give me an answer, Kook. Can I kiss you?" Jimin asks again and Jungkook simply gulps unable to process stuff in his head.

Come on, Jungkook!

It's a simple yes or no question.

Why are you thinking so much?

Just say yes, you idiot!

Or no?

Thoughts wrapped around Jungkook's head like a tight band around it. If only he could ask the granny for some kind of assurance-

Fuck it!

Jungkook held onto Jimin's waist and jerked him forwards and his lips pressing against the other's. He stayed still for a few seconds and once he felt the assurance that Jimin wasn't backing off.

That mere gesture was the perfect amount of assurance he was expecting and moved his lips to engulf Jimin's soft ones.

The water created circular waves around them with their naked upper halves rubbing against each other as Jungkook continued to kiss the latter with so much desperation.

The butterflies he wrote in books about were running wild in his stomach every time he sucked onto the other's lips.

Jimin's soft moans created a different rhythm in Jungkook's ear posing a tint of blush over his cheeks as he felt the warmth of Jimin's lips all over again.

Gooseberries ooze out the bitterness before leaving a sweet taste in the end but will their relationship ever have that sweetness in end?

Where did it all go wrong?

Where are they headed now?

Is this the sweet or the bitter part of their lives?

A/n:- Did you like Jungkook's way of explaining the scenery around them?

Well, that part is written by this person -Coffeekoo. Give her lots of love❤️

Now, let's head to the questions!

Was it granny's trick or Jimin's spontaneous action to kiss Jungkook?

Who's up to digging some past with me?

Any crazy theories you guys have? Share it with me. Honestly, I love reading your comments.

How was Jimin in the past?

What mistakes were made by Maddie in the past that led to their separation?

A lot of questions.

Trust me, the past is gonna be crazier to write.

I am so excited about this.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Love you, kids.

Maddie🙂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 182 12
Jimin is writing a book Yoongi his new housemate Jimin is weird Yoongi thinks his cute Jimin wants Yoongi Yoongi wants Jimin! __________ are you...
846K 60.8K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...
11.5K 809 43
"I'm not gay..." "I can change that." Park Jimin the seemingly shy young newly high school graduate, finds it hard to fi...
619 46 23
"Jimin-ah!" Jungkook screamed as the nurse held him back. They had just rushed Jimin into a room and started life saving measures. "Sir you need to...