It Gets Better

By IAmLacy86

Jamie Campbell Bower x Reader where the reader is Joseph Quinn's sister. The story is that Jamie, Joseph, and... More

The Incident
Bruises Don't Lie
Reliving That Night
Becoming More Than Just Friends
Unexpected
How to Save A Life
Fugitive On The Loose
Leaving For Vacation
Beach Vibes
A Perfect Distraction
A Beautiful Morning
A Big Step
When Two Become One
Not Planned
You're Going To Be An Uncle
Rockstar or Princess?
Bump In The Road

First Day of Filming

540 6 1
By IAmLacy86

You awoke from your sleep to the sound of your alarm going off on your phone. You groaned as you reached over and grabbed your phone from the stand. With one eye open, you hit the snooze button and rested your head back against the pillow. Not even a minute later, you heard your phone ding and you groaned as you put your head face down in the pillow. Multiple dings went off and you finally grabbed your phone to see that both Jamie and Joseph were texting you multiple times in the group chat that you had.

Jamie-Good morning!
Jamie-First day of filming!
BigBro-Rise and shine!
BigBro-Do NOT hit that snooze button!
BigBro-Are you awake???
Jamie-She is going to kill you lol

You chuckled a little at Jamie's text and texted back.

I am up. Give me 10 minutes
before you come to my room!

You sat up on the bed and rubbed your face with your hands. It was the first day of filming and you were both nervous and excited. You pushed the covers from the lower half of your body and stood up. You made your way to the bathroom and started to get ready for the day. They were going to handle your hair and makeup on set, so you just had to get yourself changed into some comfortable clothes and freshen up.

Just as you were finished getting ready, you heard someone knocking at your hotel room door. They continued to knock as you walked out of the bathroom and headed over to the door. You unlocked the door and opened it to see Joseph and Jamie standing there.

"Are you serious right now, Joseph?" you said as you leaned against the door and he let out a chuckle.

"I thought maybe you went back to sleep," he said as you moved aside so they could come in the room. "How did you know it was me? It could have been Jamie," he said as he came into your hotel room.

"Because you are my brother and you like to irritate me," you said before you looked over at Jamie.

"I got you a coffee," Jamie said as he held a cup towards you. "I know you are not much of a morning person."

"You are a lifesaver, Jamie," you said with a smile as you took the cup and looked at him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Jamie said with a smile as he took a few steps into the room.

"Are you ready to go?" Joseph asked as you closed the hotel room door.

"I just have to get my shoes on and grab my bag," you answered after you took a sip of the drink that Jamie got for you.

"You have a nicer room that I do," you heard Joseph say as you slipped your shoes on. "Can we switch rooms?" he asked as you grabbed your bag.

"No, Joseph, we are not switching rooms," you said before you took another sip of your coffee.

"You ready now?" Joseph said as he looked at you.

"Ready as I'll ever be," you replied with a smile.

The three of you headed out of your hotel room and made your way down to the van that was waiting. Joseph got in the front with the driver while Jamie opened the back door.

"After you," Jamie said with a smile as he motioned for you to get in first.

"Thanks," you said with a smile and climbed into the van.

You got yourself situated in the seat as Jamie got in and closed the door. The driver started to drive towards the filming location and you went through the notifications on your phone. Joseph was making small talk with the driver.

"You excited for filming?" you heard Jamie ask.

"Yeah, but I'm a little nervous. This is one of my first bigger roles, so I just hope that I do well and don't forget my lines," you replied with a smile and Jamie nodded his head.

"I'm sure you will do fine. Just keep refreshing yourself with the script and it will come naturally," Jamie said and you nodded your head.

You dug through your purse and pulled out your pack of gum. You took a piece out, unwrapped it, and placed it in your mouth. You reached the pack over towards Jamie and he took a piece from it.

"Thanks," Jamie said with a smile before he placed the piece in his mouth.

"You're welcome," you said as you smiled back and placed the pack back into your purse.

You guys arrived at the set and were taken to your trailers so that you could get changed and your hair and makeup done. As you were sitting in the trailer talking to your makeup artist, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," you said loud enough that the person on the other side would be able to hear you.

The door opened and you looked over to see a guy come into your trailer.

"Hi," you said to the guy as he closed the door behind him.

"Hi, I'm Brad. I wanted to come see the newbie on set," he introduced himself to you.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you," you said as you leaned over and shook hands.

"You even more beautiful in person," Brad said as he looked you over.

"Aww, thank you," you said with a smile on your face.

"Well, I will see you on set," Brad said as he opened the door.

The first day of filming was an experience. You did forget your lines a couple of times, but Jamie was right, it started to come more natural to you as you continued filming. It was the end of the day and you were in your trailer getting changed back into the clothes you came to set in. You were about to put your shirt on when your trailer door opened.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Brad said as he entered your trailer, but you were quick to cover yourself and turned around. "I thought maybe you were decent," he added as you quickly pulled the shirt on over you head and turned back around.

"It's okay," you said with a fake smile as you crossed your arms over your chest.

"Some of us are going out to a local bar for food and drinks. You want to come with us?" he asked as he looked you up and down.

"Umm...no thanks. I think I'm just going to hang out with my brother and Jamie at the hotel. I think we are just going to order some food and watch some movies, but thanks for the invite," you replied as Joseph came into the trailer.

"Hey," Joseph said as he looked at Brad and then at you. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah," you replied as you grabbed your bag and headed over towards them. "It was nice meeting you today, Brad. I will see you tomorrow," you said as you started to head out of the trailer.

Jamie was waiting for you and Joseph at the bottom of the steps of the trailer. You loaded into the van and headed back to the hotel. 

"So, do you guys just want to come to my room and then we can order some takeout or room service?" you suggested as the van approached the hotel.

"Yeah, that is fine with me," Jamie replied as he looked over at you.

"I just want to get a quick shower first, if that's okay with you guys," you said as the van pulled up along side the hotel.

"Just don't take forever," Joseph joked with a smile on his face as he looked back at you.

The three of you headed back into the hotel and went to your rooms. You took a quick shower before you let the guys know in the group text that they could head to your room. Once they were in your room, you were sitting on the couch with the remote while Jamie and Joseph looked to see what to get to eat.

"What are you guys hungry for?" Jamie asked as he scrolled through the different restaurants.

"I'm good with whatever you guys decide. Just hurry up because I am starving," you said as you glanced over at them and continued to look for something to watch.

You guys decided to just order some room service. You decided on a Chicken Caesar Salad which always seemed to be your go-to thing to order. As you waited on your food to arrive to the room, you got up to get some water. You grabbed bottles of water from your fridge and headed over to the guys.

"So, can I just ask something?" you asked as you sat back down on the couch and turned to face them. "Did anyone else get a weird vibe off of Brad today?" you asked as you looked over at the guys.

"I didn't really get to talk much with him today," Joseph said as he shook his head.

"Me either," Jamie said as he set his bottle of water down on the coffee table in front of him. "I think I just introduced myself to him, but that was about it."

"Why? Did something happen with him today?" Joseph asked as he turned into protective brother mode.

"Well, he first came to see me in my trailer while I was getting ready. He introduced himself, but he looked me over as soon as he saw me," you started to explain as you looked at them. "And then when I was getting changed in the trailer, he basically just came into my trailer without knocking. It's a good thing I was quick to cover up. I just didn't get a good vibe from him," you said as you draped the blanket that was on the back of the couch over your lower half.

"Well, just let me know if he is bothering you or does anything else. I will have a talk with him," Joseph said as there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it," he said as he got up from the chair and walked over towards the door.

You looked over and watched as Joseph brought the cart into the room and pushed it over towards where you were sitting. Everyone got their food and you started to eat as you watched some random movie that was on TV. You were glad to be able to spend time with Jamie and Joseph as your first day of filming came to an end.

A/N: Hey, readers! This is a new story that I have been working on. I plan to post a new chapter every Friday for you all to enjoy. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387 5 3
Pairing: Rafe Cameron x Reader, JJ Maybank x Reader A/N: Here's a little mini series I wrote from a request I got! **Please do not copy or repost my...
80K 3.8K 90
In which two best friends, y/n and Sadie, fall in love while filming Stranger Things 4 after not seeing each other for a while. Sadie will be g!p in...
8.8K 304 28
maddisyn mae was an all-known famous actor. she had been a regular for stranger things for all of the 4 seasons. she had a huge celeb crush and ends...
152K 4.4K 23
Kyoutani Kentaro x Iwaizumi's sister reader (Name's) always cheering for kyotani, even when he's against her brother...why is that?